• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Age: Fen'Harel - {OOC}

Who’s going to be our Inky poo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Currently working, but I'll have some character stuff up soon. Question: Is there a limit to how many characters I can play? I have three together, but I can limit myself to one or two (I had an on-going rp where another person and I had multiple main characters together that we would switch out as the story went, so I'm kinda used to playing multiples ^_^; )

I said at some point amongst all of this I think I was gonna limit to two characters per player? That way everyone gets a go at being in both groups for the start if they want. But like, Y’all are cool ppl, if you think you can handle three all at once. Go ahead why not bb. the more the merrier ☀️

Omg Sheogorath tho 😭😭 Bringing those sweet sweet oblivion memories that I thought I had long since repressed back to me. Good times 😔😔

I said at some point amongst all of this I think I was gonna limit to two characters per player? That way everyone gets a go at being in both groups for the start if they want. But like, Y’all are cool ppl, if you think you can handle three all at once. Go ahead why not bb. the more the merrier ☀

And somehow, I missed that. No worries, I can limit to 2 ^_^ If it comes down to it, I'll throw in number 3 to stir things up

I am so pleased with everyone’s characters so far btw guys, so much enthusiasm is honestly so nice to seeeee 😭😭☀☀

Anyway, lore thread is delayed just a lil bit (because bee physically cannot juggle more than one task at a time) but we all pretty much know whats goin on anyhow. so its all good 😎😎

Never played Oblivion but I it still gave me feels for Skyrim, seeing that voice sample. Glanced over the list of characters so far and it feels like a interesting journey will be coming aside from what was already going to be there.

Next you're gonna say you never played Morrowind....

tenor.gif

haha. yeah. wouldnt that be wild...

how have you not played Oblivion?! Next you're gonna say you never played Morrowind....
A slight correction; I played the first ten minutes or so of gameplay and couldn’t get into it. But overall pretty much no real playing of that game. Never played morrowind. Tried Elder scrolls online when it first came out and same deal as Oblivion. But loved Skyrim

A Wild Dwarf Appears! :D

dwarf.gif

Hi folks <3

Not just any Dwarf... a Legion of the Dead Dwarf.. limited time offer! :D
legion.png

I’m growing more and more curious of who will be the leader of Group A. (Partly due to a funny thought I had and sincere curiosity at the same time)

I’m growing more and more curious of who will be the leader of Group A. (Partly due to a funny thought I had and sincere curiosity at the same time)

I made him so Tabot is capable of leading that group, from a POV of his knowhow and backstory and what have you. But I honestly don't mind if anyone else wants to take the spot!!

I made him so Tabot is capable of leading that group, from a POV of his knowhow and backstory and what have you. But I honestly don't mind if anyone else wants to take the spot!!
Oh? Interesting and missed that detail, my bad! Now that I’m less split of thought with all that’s going on, I missed a few details and late on the thought that came to mind. But Tabot as Leader of Group A is cool!

I guess one of the things that I do really like about Dragon Age's lore is the general lack of any -major- dislikes between the various races.. far too often do I see Elves hating on Dwarves and vice-versa without any genuine reason as to why? 🤣

I guess one of the things that I do really like about Dragon Age's lore is the general lack of any -major- dislikes between the various races.. far too often do I see Elves hating on Dwarves and vice-versa without any genuine reason as to why? 🤣

I find this interesting too!! I was reading up off of the wiki the other day, and way back way in ancient days, Elves and Dwarves were legit like to the only two races to occupy Thedas for a time. Although as the years went by, I think the Dwarves did like, sign a trading deal with the Imperium?? Maybe that's what didn't really seem to go down all too well haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back