• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

Achievement Unlocked: 500 posts!
[class=achievement] display: flex; width:400px; margin:auto; margin-bottom:5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -moz-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -webkit-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; [/class] [class name=achievement state=hover] background-color:#5d5add; color:#fff; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=unlock] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:50%; background-color:#ccc; font-size:50px; [/class] [class=text] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:250px; padding:10px; box-size:border-box; [/class] [class=text1] text-align:center; [/class]

[div class=achievement][div class=unlock][/div][div class=text][div class=text1]Achievement Unlocked
500th post by DergTheDergon DergTheDergon [/div][/div][/div]

Choice: Ask about who to avoid.

Choice: Ask about who to avoid.

You begin to wonder if coming here really was a good idea. Your parents had been so excited! You had been excited a bit too, but also very anxious for worries like the one Kaoru confirmed were real. Sure, not everyone here was a jerk. You already met a few nice classmates and even Kaoru was nice. Perhaps you were lucky or maybe they just hadn't all found out about you yet.

"Well, who would you suggest I avoid?" you ask, since you had someone who seemed to know the darker side of Eitoku, getting some names to make sure you don't deal with problems later would be a good idea.

"There are way to many names to give you. I wouldn't say avoid anyone unless you want to and to just be cautious. If someone gives you trouble - and while you might not agree with this - you have a trump card being a scholarship student. You go to any of the deans and report you're being harassed and threaten them with negative publicity, most likely they'll interfere for you a bit. I wouldn't abuse that option though. One scholarship student ended up getting a bit mad with power you could say and used that little ploy for a while before being delicately removed from the school."

"Why were they removed? Just for crying wolf?"

"No, if it was that simple of a matter they would've just gotten something like a suspension. They were expelled because they were using their status to harass the students they didn't like. Obviously you can see that was a problem and while I don't think you'd ever go down that path... I am just saying you'll need to be creative to deal with any problematic students bothering you before go really have to use your status as a last resort."

"Ugh, this is way more complicated than I thought this would be. I just wanted to go to a nice school and now-"

"Now the pretty little veil of the pamphlet has been lifted and you have buyer's remorse, right?"

You nod a bit before sighing. It was too late to back out now. You were going to deal with whatever came your way. The waiter came and gathered your used dinnerware as you were both finished with your meal, leaving behind two leather-bound holders for the checks. Kaoru took out what seemed to be a black credit card and you take out your meal card. The waiter takes the cards, but gives you a once-over after they see your card and leaving without a word. He returns with your cards and a receipt which you both sign before getting up to leave and walking back towards your dorm.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Do your assignments with Kaoru.
[div class=buttons]
Watch Youtube.
[div class=buttons]
Play videogames.[/div][div class=buttons]
Invite Kaoru for a stroll.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-file-text-o[/fa] Do your assignments with Kaoru.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-television[/fa] Watch Youtube.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-gamepad[/fa] Play videogames.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-leaf[/fa] Invite Kaoru for a stroll.
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Do your assignments with Kaoru.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Watch Youtube.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Play videogames.") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Invite Kaoru for a stroll.") (show ChoiceContentFour) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#434834; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

Do your assignments with Kaoru.

I'm assuming the appearance of this option means we still have homework left, sigh. Better get to it! We don't want to be on the bad side of teachers as well as the bad-egg students.

Do your assignments with Kaoru. The reason we're here, I'm assuming, is that we didn't procrastinate a ton in our last school so, let's keep that GPA high :3.

Choice: Do your assignments with Kaoru.

Choice: Do your assignments with Kaoru.

"We should probably get the assignments done sooner rather than later," you say to Kaoru as they take off their shoes. Kaoru agrees and you both sit at your desks which are next to each other. You spend time at first helping Kaoru with the assignments from your shared classes before continuing onto your other assignments once those were done. That left Kaoru at first watching over your work since it was likely their classes might've covered the same material. Eventually though they moved to lay on their bed and play games on their phone.

Before you knew it Kaoru was already asleep in their bed having showered and changed into PJs. You stretch out your arms and back, finished with all your assignments. You hadn't expected there to be this much on the first day. You decide to call it a night and just change into your PJs before crawling into bed and going to sleep.

You groan as your hear an alarm go off and fumble around trying to find your phone and turn it off. Even after managing to hit the snooze the alarm continues an you open up your eyes and blearily see Kaoru's phone flashing. You groan and put a pillow over your head wondering how long Kaoru was going to sleep through their alarm.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Stay in bed and try to ignore the alarm.
[div class=buttons]
Wake up Kaoru yourself.
[div class=buttons]
Hit the snooze on Kaoru's phone.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-bed[/fa] Stay in bed and try to ignore the alarm.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] Wake up Kaoru yourself.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-certificate[/fa] Hit the snooze on Kaoru's phone.
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Stay in bed and try to ignore the alarm.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Wake up Kaoru yourself.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Hit the snooze on Kaoru's phone.") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#434834; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

Wake up Kaoru yourself. We wouldn't want them to be late on the first day. It'd definitely make us a worse roommate than waking them up when they'd already set an alarm for this time, even though they likely won't enjoy being assaulted with two alarms at once if they aren't still asleep. Better safe than sorry, methinks. ^.^

Choice: Wake up Kaoru yourself. (Start: Day 2)

Day Two at Eitoku
(Day 1 Summary)​

Choice: Wake up Kaoru yourself.

You groan unhappily as you get up and stumble groggily over to Kaoru's bed, leaning over and shaking their shoulder. "Kaoru," you whine. "You need to get up, you're alarm is going nuts." Kaoru doesn't even twitch at first which causes you to shake their shoulder a bit harder. Kaoru jerks awake and knocks their foreheard into yours causing you both to let out a yelp of pain and press your palms into the injured area.

Kaoru fumbled for a moment before finally turning off their phone and looks at you with squinting eyes that weren't quite ready to greet the day. "S-Sorry," they manage to say as you both rub your forehead. "I should've warned you I jolt up when I do wake up. It's a weird reflex."

"It's fine. I don't know how you can sleep through that alarm though."

"Heh, yeah I'm a bit of a deep sleeper. You would think they would have invented a better alarm for people like me," Kaoru says with a yawn as they get out of bed.

"We should get ready to go so we can get breakfast. I skipped it yesterday morning and would prefer not to today." You move to go to the bathroom you both shared tending to your morning needs and changing into your school uniform in privacy. After you Kaoru does the same and you both leave for the cafeteria; claming the same seats you did for dinner. It seemed more students went for breakfast than they did for dinner because it was much more crowded today.

The waiter arrives and asks for your orders.

What will you order?

[div class=buttons]
Eggs
[div class=buttons]
Pancakes
[div class=buttons]
French Toast[/div][div class=buttons]
Cereal[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] Eggs
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-certificate[/fa] Pancakes
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-arrow-right[/fa] French Toast
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-hand-o-right[/fa] Cereal
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Eggs") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Pancakes") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "French Toast") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Cereal") (show ChoiceContentFour) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#434834; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

Achievement Unlocked: Survived Day 1!
[class=achievement] display: flex; width:400px; margin:auto; margin-bottom:5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -moz-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -webkit-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; [/class] [class name=achievement state=hover] background-color:#5d5add; color:#fff; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=unlock] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:50%; background-color:#ccc; font-size:50px; [/class] [class=text] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:250px; padding:10px; box-size:border-box; [/class] [class=text1] text-align:center; [/class]

[div class=achievement][div class=unlock][/div][div class=text][div class=text1]Achievement Unlocked
Survived Day 1![/div][/div][/div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back