• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

I understand everyone being a Hana fan but I still vote for Akane. Because she’s your type. G-Gil!

Endo Daichi - though quite honestly, all of 'em feel like a damn good choice to me.

Oof that 4 way tie! It's been a while since we needed a tie breaker!

1-2 Hana
3-4 Naoto
5-6 Akane
7-8 Kaoru

Choice: Kukichi Kaoru
(I did indeed change the buttons since it will be faster to get out the next choice and easier for you guys to copy/paste. No clicking required.)

Choice: Kukichi Kaoru

You hadn't had a chance to read Kaoro's note thanks to Naoto's distraction in art. While you probably could have sneaked reading it quickly on your way to the cafeteria, with how Naoto always seemed to pop up and being so damn nosy you could just chat with Kaoru about the note in person. You wave as Hana notices you approach and she motions for you to take a seat. You take the seat next to Kaoru with was texting on their phone.

"Makoto, hi!" Hana greets you happily. You greet her back peek at Kaoru through the corner of your eyes. "We were just talking about you."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. See I kind of want to throw a small party at my dorm. I've gotten permission and I wanted to invite you. Please come," Hana asks with a slight begging in her expression.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]1 > Sure, I'll come.
[div class=buttons]2 > Sorry, I'm busy.
[div class=buttons]3 > Who else is coming?[/div] [/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; text-align:left; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#ffa3e8; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

1> Sure I'll come

No reason to turn her down as far as I'm aware, and I think it sounds nicer to question about who's coming at some other point, since at the moment we don't have anyone to really look out for.

1 > Sure, I'll come. These two are my faves so far sooo Yeeee :D, parteh toime ^.^. I feel bad about missing the last few posts but I'm back :D

1 > Sure, I'll come. Never, ever miss the parties - easiest way to know who's there is to be there yourself.

Choice: Sure, I'll come.
+1 New Contact!

"Sure, I'll come," you answer, which earns you an eye-blinding smile in your direction. It's at this time that Kaoru puts away her phone and glances at you. "I'm guessing you haven't read my note yet then?"

You shake your head and sheepishly apologize, explaining that you had every intention to but that a nosy someone distracted you. "Ah, it was just my cell number. We hadn't really officially exchanged our socials. I didn't really have the time to tell you between classes. By the way, Hana when is this little party?" Kaoru asks, though it seemed they really didn't have any interest in the party.

"Oh! It's at 7p.m. and you don't have to bring any drinks or snacks. Also, it's Dorm D."

You take out your phone along with Kaoru's note and do two things. You put in Kaoru's contact information and also set a reminder about Hana's party. "Kaoru, are you going to the party as well?" you ask your roommmate.

"I actually have a meeting with a club president around that time. If I get out of it early enough I can head over," Kaoru answers. Before you can try asking Kaoru to come with a 'pretty please' tactic Hana slids a boxed lunch your way.

"I made everyone a lunch today. I wasn't sure if you were going to sit with us or not, but I came prepared anyway." She gives you an innocent and eager look as you open the lunch and see.. well you don't know what you see. It was an unidentifiable mass of... something. Kaoru's body tenses as they see the 'food' that had been offered and gave you a look of worry.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]1 > O-Oh, thank you but I already ate earlier.
[div class=buttons]2 > Take a polite bite.
[div class=buttons]3 > Quickly down the mystery meal and hope you survive.[/div] [div class=buttons]4 > Ask her what she made, try to delay eating as long as possible.[/div] [/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; text-align:left; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#ffa3e8; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

3 > Quickly down the mystery meal and hope you survive.

We shall know no fear - it will be far better than expected, if only because our expectations have reached the bottom.

4 > Ask her what she made, try to delay eating as long as possible.
We need to be prepared for the inevitable.

2 > Take a polite bite.

I just can't hurt her feelings :/ If it's not too bad, we can gulp it down after we try?

If we delay too much we'll only sink ourselves deeper. Same with taking a polite bite. Once we show too much interest, she'll get extra invested in getting us to eat.

I'll go with option 1.

Oh, this vote will be tied. And all options are dangerous.

2 > Take a polite bite. Alea jecta es.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back