• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Doki Doki Vol. 1 OOC

Who is your OTP for the protag? (Pick your top 3!)

• Aikawa Hana

• Endo Daichi

• Hiraoka Naoto

• Kanada Akane

• Kukichi Kaoru

• Mr. Tanaka

• Ms. Kameda

Results are only viewable after voting.
D
Created at
Index progress
Complete

-

Fable

₮ⱧɆ ₥Ɏ₮Ⱨ, ₮ⱧɆ ⱠɆ₲Ɇ₦Đ, ₮ⱧɆ ₣₳฿ⱠɆ
Administrator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Because there are questions, or people can just comment here about the game and such. Here is also the current status of every potential love interest which will be updated as needed.

[div class=Hana]
GsOece9.png
Aikawa Hana
Student
Shared Classes: History, Home Economics, Homeroom
Club: Cooking
Contact Info: No
Learned Info: Cannot cook, clumsy
Companionship: --------- ---------

[div class=Daichi]
iwj8Zmf.png
Endo Daichi
Student
Shared Classes: Science, PE, Homeroom
Club: Sports
Learned Info: On swim team, mysterious music interest
Companionship: --------------------
[/div]
[div class=Naoto]
oIgGBfF.png
Hiraoka Naoto
Student
Shared Classes: Art, Literature, Homeroom
Club: ??
Learned Info: Focuses on art, outgoing
[/div]
[div class=Akane]
oTwdr68.png
Kanada Akane
Student
Shared Classes: Math, Homeroom
Club: Tea
Contact Info: Yes
Learned Info: Shy, has famous mother
[/div]
[div class=Kaoru]
JbOuyrf.png
Kukichi Kaoru
Student
Roommate
Shared Classes: History, Math, Homeroom
Learned Info: New money, dislikes school hierarchy, likes teen romance books
Companionship: ---------- ---------
[/div]
[div class=Tanaka]
aSvEHHw.png
Mr. Tanaka
History Teacher
Learned Info: None
[/div]
[div class=Kameda]
WWMwKXO.png
Ms. Kameda
Math Teacher
Learned Info: None
[/div]
[/div]
[class=Kameda] width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Kameda state=hover] background-color:#ff586c; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Tanaka] width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Tanaka state=hover] background-color:#239a99; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Hana] width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Hana state=hover] background-color:#ffa3e8; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Akane] display:inline-block; width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Akane state=hover] background-color:#7062a5; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Daichi] display:inline-block; width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Daichi state=hover] background-color:#3590b2; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Naoto] display:inline-block; width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Naoto state=hover] background-color:#133492; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=Kaoru] display:inline-block; width:150px; height:150px; margin:5px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; border-radius: 50%; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class name=Kaoru state=hover] background-color:#434834; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class]

Last edited:
But why are none of the guys very likeable *grumble grumble*
I'm trying to go with some classic tropes. Hana is the bubbly one, Akane is shy, Daichi the aloof one, and Naoto is the flirty bad boy. XD

I'm trying to go with some classic tropes. Hana is the bubbly one, Akane is shy, Daichi the aloof one, and Naoto is the flirty bad boy. XD
Haha don't worry I understand why you made it like that, I've played enough otome games to know ;3, the question was more sarcastic than anything else xD

I just found this today and I love it
Lol, glad you like it. I might do what I was going to do originally one day; a Staff Dating sim. XD I made some silly flash game for it, but flash is dead so, lol. So many dating sim games I can do!

Haha don't worry I understand why you made it like that, I've played enough otome games to know ;3, the question was more sarcastic than anything else xD
Lol, I mean I was wondering who the party favorite was going to be. XD Perhaps later on when you get to know the other NPCs more that may change. >:D

Pryno Pryno
Not to be a stickler, but please copy/paste the vote at the start, it helps me tally the votes better than having it posted at the end of a a paragraph XD

Why did RPN block the notifications at the best parts T_T

I'll skip on this one turn though cause I'm lost again on what's happening or who the person being talked about is...
Hmm, are you ignoring the alert when it original pops up? If you 'check' the alerts, but not the thread it'll assume you're not interested till you actually go to the thread and check the recent messages.

Hmm, are you ignoring the alert when it original pops up? If you 'check' the alerts, but not the thread it'll assume you're not interested till you actually go to the thread and check the recent messages.
nope. I get notifications as always, it just kinda stopped at some point

i wanna join in, but I dunno what to say sksksk
That's the perk of quest RPs, you just vote. I will be doing "daily" summaries, for IC days to help new people.

XD PE it is it seems. Also, do you guys dare to eat the cookie?

ARE WE GENDER-NEUTRAL BADASSES OR AS WE WORMS? EAT IT AND SMILE FOR AS LONG AS WE LIVE (WHICH MAY NOT BE THAT LONG)!
This made me spit out my coffee cause I struggled not to laugh.

I still don't like how he got a window seat after telling us we should move, but it was a fair warning, I guess.
The main character got a window seat too thanks to his warnin' though. ;3 Let's say Daichi knows the rules of the seating game lol

When you say discuss something else what does our character say? Also by ball throwing exercises do you mean dodgeball?

When you say discuss something else what does our character say? Also by ball throwing exercises do you mean dodgeball?
Nope, classic anime sport trope, they literally throw a ball back and forth. As far as what is discussed, it could be anything. You can always make a suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back