What's new

Realistic/Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

Choice: Ask for advice.

Fyuri

積ん読
Administrator
Supporter

Choice: Ask for advice.

"Do you have any advice on how to deal with her? I think I'm in deep on her list of student's she thinks are troublemaker's and right now I just want to survive her class," you sigh. Honestly, you didn't know if you could take dealing with your science teacher for an entire year at the rate you were going.

"Advice?" Ms. Kameda says with a soft hum. "The only sure way to get yourself out of this hole you're in is to start by just being a cog in that class. I know it sounds awful, but look at it this way. It's one class for around an hour or so. So, for on hour a day in that one class you go into a survival mode and only speak when she calls on you. She'll probably pick on you for a bit until someone else slips up and then her target will switch. I will also tell you to not ever bother trying to get on her good side because that old witch doesn't have one."

You get a bit flustered as your math teacher calls your science teacher an old witch. She catches your shocked expression and just gives you a grin. "I'm not that old and five years ago I was also in high school. You won't tattle on me will you and tell her I called her that?" She gives you a playful wink and brings her index finger to her lips for a moment. The bell rings and she ushers you off to take your seat.

When your class ends you head directly to your art class with Ms. Kameda giving you a friendly wave as you walk out of the room. You walk at a slower pace as you feel like the day has become longer than usual. Kaoru passes you a note before heading off to their next class themselves. You get to your next class though Naoto seems to have dropped off his stuff and wandered off somewhere.

What will you do?

Read the note from Kaoru.

Go through Naoto's things to find the sketch.

Play a game on your phone.

Idea

The Pun Tyrant The Gif Hydra

Just playing the game seems boring (narratively speaking) and I don't think we're the kind of people to start randomly scavenging someone else's belongings without their permission

Kaerri

Dannigan's Lady
Administrator
Supporter

What @Idea said. I also don't want to get in trouble with another teacher if we get caught going through Kaoru's stuff.

Choice: Read the note from Kaoru.

Fyuri

積ん読
Administrator
Supporter

Choice: Read the note from Kaoru.

You were tempted - you weren't going to deny that fact - to take a peek at Naoto's sketchbook, it was right there and the secrecy was bothering you. Honestly, the sketch was probably nothing more than some awful stick figure and he was just teasing you to gain your attention. Sure, lets go with that. You pull out Kaoru's note she had given to you between classes as you walk over to your seat. Old school since they could have probably just texted you.

Wait.

You had never asked her for her contact information! You mentally face-palm. You had probably been too distracted and forgot to ask them for it. Who didn't have their roommates socials?! You groan out loud as you realize now why they had to hand you off a note. Next time you two meet up you'll have to exchange contact information.

Just as you are about to open the note you feel someone lean over your shoulder and you freeze as a very familiar voice speaks very closely to your ear.

"Ooooh, did someone get their first hand-written love confession? And on the second day of the semester too! My my my," came Naot's sultry voice. You jerk and somehow end up headbutting him in the process to get away due to being startled by his closeness and presence. You heart pounds from the shock of being startled and you point at him angrily.

"W-What the hell?! Don't sneak up on people," you exclaim loudly getting stares from the other students in the class who begin to whisper amongst their friends. Naoto's hands nurse his injured nose and his eyes watered slightly in reaction to the pain.

"So I guess I was right, so who confessed hmm?" came his muffled voice.

What will you do?

It's none of your business!

It's not a love confession!

Oh are you jealous?

It's from my roommate!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)