• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

Skip to end of class. Idea brings up a very good point, plus I wanna hug Hana now, poor girl, and doing so during class wouldn't be wise unfortunately *Biiig Hana hugz* :3

Pass a note to Hana.

And take notes after, of course, but I want to send her an "It's OK" or something quick to cheer her up.

Take notes. It would be wiser to cheer up Hana after the class, since we could both get in trouble if we get caught. Besides, if she has difficulties in this class, we could share our notes with her.

Choice: Take notes.

Choice: Take notes.
+1 to Studying (History)!

(Back to the regularly scheduled program! Or at least trying to get back to it. XD )

You spend the rest of your class diligently taking notes. You needed to maintain your grades if you wanted to keep your scholarship here and Eitoku wasn't an easy school to get into due to their high standards, though you begin to wonder how many students just bought their way in. You shake your head of those thoughts and re-focus. It wasn't your business. Your business was being a good student.

The bell rang and you let out a deep sigh and flexed your aching fingers on your hand. You had written down so much that you worried you were going to get a hand cramp. Hana and Kaoru approach you. "I'll see you in Math then," Kaoru says with a wave before leaving the room.

"I figured we could chat on the way to your next class since they're in the same direction," Hana said with a smile.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Walk with Hana.
[div class=buttons]
Walk alone.
[div class=buttons]
Skip class and go to the cafe.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] Walk with Hana.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-certificate[/fa] Walk alone.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-coffee[/fa] Skip class and go to the cafe.
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Walk with Hana.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Walk alone.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Skip class and go to the cafe.") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#7e00ff; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

Walk with Hana.

Why walk alone when you've got a friend? ^D^

Walk with Hana. Now we can cheer her up (if she is still sad)! Also, I think that we indeed discovered a secret stat.

Choice: Walk with Hana.

Choice: Walk with Hana.
(Sorry for the delay!)

"Sure!" Why not walk with your friend Hana?

"Is Kaoru someone you know?" Hana asked curiously, her eyes shining brightly with interest.

"U-Uh, they're my roommate actually. They had gotten delayed so they weren't here the first day."

"Oh! You two seem to get along really well, I'm glad! Sometimes roommates end up really not liking each other, but getting changed to a different room it a big hassle so many end up just dealing with it as best as they can." As Hana said this she let out a small, almost nervous laugh. "My roommate is pretty strict, when we first met she immediately gave me a list of ground rules for sharing the room."

"What kind of rules?"

"Oh, you know, basic things like not using each others things. Staying out of person things like journals or diaries. M-Maybe she just had a bad roommate one year and so this year she's being super cautious." Something seemed a bit off with Hana as she spoke about this, but the rules seemed reasonable, even basic common courtesy kind of stuff.

"Maybe... anyway, here's my class. I'll see you later." With that you wave goodbye to Hana who returns it and enter your Science class with the old crone. Diachi was already in his seat and you let out a sigh as you sit behind him. He seems to be just looking out the window waiting for class to start.

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Greet Daichi.
[div class=buttons]
Ignore Daichi.
[div class=buttons]
Try to scare Daichi.[/div][div class=buttons]
Inquire about training again.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] Greet Daichi.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-certificate[/fa] Ignore Daichi.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-exclamation[/fa] Try to scare Daichi.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-futbol-o[/fa] Inquire about training again.
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Greet Daichi.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Ignore Daichi.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Try to scare Daichi.") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Inquire about training again.") (show ChoiceContentFour) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#3590b2; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back