What's new

Realistic/Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

Fyuri

ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄʜᴏᴘsɪs
Administrator
Supporter
Three way tie. @[email protected] Time for a tie breaker folks!

1-5 O-Oh, thank you but I already ate earlier.
6-10 Take a polite bite.
11-15 Quickly down the mystery meal and hope you survive.
16-20 Re-roll
 
Take a polite bite.

Fyuri

ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄʜᴏᴘsɪs
Administrator
Supporter
(edit: i forgot to tag, gah!)

Choice: Take a polite bite.

You glance at Kaoru who seems to have not been given a lunch by Hana, probably because Hana hadn't been expecting Kaoru to join her for lunch. The others at the look a little... ill. You look back at Hana who is giving you a happy, eager expression. You take a moment to mentally prepare yourself for whatever it was you were about to put in your mouth and give Hana a nervous smile. You slowly move to take a bite, hoping that either the bell would ring or someone else giving you an excuse to not eat the food that smelled like skunk perfume.

You begin to breath through your nose as you open your mouth and officially take a bite. Instantly your eyes water and now all you can smell is that smell and you feel a bit faint. You try to inhale through your mouth and end up inhaling the food and begin to choke as your eyes water. Kaoru quickly gets behind you and does the Heimlich maneuver which takes a few attempts but eventually you cough out the food lodged in your throat and collapse as you gasp for air.

Hana is now sobbing and apologizing over and over again and the others sit there in stunned silence. You manage to rasp out while you raise your hand that you were fine, but Hana doesn't stop. It was then that a terrifying thought came to you. Did Hana cook for the party?

"I think I should take her to see the nurse," Kaoru says as they move to help you stand.

What will you do?

1 > Go with Kaoru to the nurse.
2 > Protest about going to the nurse.
3 > Lie and say you're perfectly fine.

.
 
Last edited:

Silanon

Two Thousand Club
3 > Lie and say you're perfectly fine.

Agreed - take a deep breath, and shake it off. I mean, the others survived thus far as well, right? Perhaps, we can ask Hana about the party food thingy - if she's cooking, our help might be appreciated by all of the guests.

Edit: She wouldn't have everything prepared yet, would she? Please not...
 

Kaerri

Dannigan's Lady
Administrator
Supporter
3 > Lie and say you're perfectly fine.

It's just a bit of choking, after all. Could happen to anyone!
 

Idea

The Pun Tyrant The Gif Hydra
Option 3, if possible in fact, lets try to pretend like we chocked cause we ate too fast or something
 
Choice: Lie and say your perfectly fine.

Fyuri

ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄʜᴏᴘsɪs
Administrator
Supporter


Choice: Lie and say you're perfectly fine.

You raise your hand up which causes Kaoru to pause in helping you up. While your stomach rebels for such mistreatment you muster a shaky smile, "I-I'm fine!"

No one at the table believes you, not even for an instant. Kaoru sighs while Hana keeps sobbing out apologies over her terribly cooking. Her friends pat her back and assure her that somehow you will indeed live, it was probably just food poisoning after all. The commotion ends up attracting nearby tables and Naoto ends up wandering over to check out what is going on, seeing you looking as though you're about to faint and Hana crying, then his eyes turning to the suspicious food.

"Makoto, I know you don't want to hurt her feelings, but do you think torturing yourself by lying would actually make her feel better?" Kaoru asks.

"Makoto ate that?" Naoto asks with some disbelief which Kaoru replies with a 'not helping' glance. "I-I mean, she's fine Hana, maybe it was too much curry?"

"Help me take Makoto to the nurse," Kaoru grumbles to Naoto, who nods and takes your other side to help you stand up as your body was completely ignoring your commands due you trying to keep your stomach contents down. You manage to muster out a garbled groan of 'See you later in class' though it is very hard to make it out as an actual sentence. Kaoru and Naoto manage to get you into the nurse's office and lay you down on the bed, Naoto grabs a trashcan quickly as you finally heave as you can no longer keep whatever it was that you ate down.

"Oh, did someone eat Hana's cooking again?" the nurse asks without even looking at you as they enter. You would have replied but your energy was at a complete zero and all you could do was breath and lay there.

"Yeah, she took a bite of something," Kaoru answered while Naoto tried to get you to drink some water.

"I had hoped being in a Home Ec class would help, but it seems it has only gotten worse," the nurse sighs before turning to mark something down on a slip of paper on their desk. "Leave them here to rest for now and get yourselves back to where you need to be."

"Text me if you need anything," Kaoru says before having to drag Naoto away as he jokes he wants to eat Hana's food so he can hang out with you in the nurse's office. Within five minutes another student enters with an upset stomach as well and the nurse marks the paper again. Their friend explains they had gotten cookies from Hana earlier and ate them for lunch and became ill. It seems Hana might be the school's own form of a natural disaster at this rate.

---​

You aren't sure when you fell asleep. You remember the nurse giving you some medicine to help calm your stomach and that's the last thing you remember. You groan as you sit up, but you no longer felt like you were about to actually heave up your entire stomach.

"Oh, you're looking better. You slept for quite a while, it's already homeroom," the nurse says, setting down some magazine they had been reading. "You can rest here longer if you need to or I can give you a slip and you can return to your dorm, no need to rush off if you still feel a bit green under the gills."

What will you do?

1 > Lay back down and rest some more.
2 > Go to your homeroom.
3 > Go to your dorm.

.
 

Silanon

Two Thousand Club
2 > Go to your homeroom. Agreed - let's try to show at least some presence, it's just the homeroom after all.
 

DergTheDergon

Huggles fo all :3
Moderator
Supporter
2 > Go to your homeroom. Resting here or going to the dorm we might miss out on opportunities to interact with our classmates. We are tryna date 'em, after all :P
 

Kasumia

A cat that can’t come up with a title
2 > Go to your homeroom.

Be a good student, and let friends know you didn’t die! Also, maybe you can get missed notes from your friends?
 
Choice: Go to your homeroom.

Fyuri

ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄʜᴏᴘsɪs
Administrator
Supporter

( Sorry for the delay. X3 )

Choice: Go to your homeroom.

You had already wasted away the day passed out in the nurse's office after eating more questionable food. Honestly, you should probably stop before you really get ill. As much as Hana was sweet, her food just might be the death of you at this rate. You experimentally stand up, thankfully not feeling dizzy or that your stomach was going to purge itself. "I'll go to homeroom, see what I've missed today." The nurse nods, writes on a slip of paper and holds it out for you to take.

"This take this to your teachers tomorrow and have them initial it and then bring it back to me. It'll let them know you were out sick yesterday for their classes and I'll log it into your records. Now scoot."

You nod and take the paper, but not before the nurse clears her throat and points to your stuff. One of your friends had brought your stuff you had left behind it seems. So hastily grab your things and go to your homeroom period that has already started. When you reach the classroom you quietly enter and hand over the paper to your teacher who scribbles on it and then hands it back. There didn't seem to be much going on today as everyone was grouped together at various desk chatting with each other.

Hana was looking down as Kaoru and Akane talked with her, with Naoto and Daichi also nearby chatting with each other. Naoto spots you first and waves you over to join them, which draws Hana's attention. Hana's eyes water and her lips quiver and the moment you get close enough to grabs you in a tight hug and sobs out an apology.

What will you do?

[1] Awkwardly pat her back and comfort her.
[2] Stand there in stunned silence.
[3] Peel her off you and let her know you're fine.
[4] Other - [Player's suggestion]

.
 

wdinatx

Enjoyer of fandom and King of Heroes
[1] Awkwardly pat her back and comfort her.
We need to let her know we’re fine but not be rude about it.
 

DergTheDergon

Huggles fo all :3
Moderator
Supporter
[1] Awkwardly pat her back and comfort her. She's a lovely bean and we gotta let 'er know ish all guuuud. Hopefully this will make her stop cooking for us though? x3
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top