• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

Choice: Ask more about Tea Club.

Choice: Ask more about Tea Club.

Deciding to still avoid the topic of Akane's famous mother and wanting to know more but not sure exactly what to ask... you decide to ask about something mentioned earlier; Tea Club. "So, can you tell me more about the Tea Club? I know you said it was more than tea and it made my more curious."

Akane seemed to perk up at this topic change. "Ah, yes. It's a club the focuses on traditional culture; kimonos, flower arrangement, tea ceremonies, calligraphy, and organize traditional festivals for the school."

What do you want to know more about?

[div class=buttons]
Tea
[div class=buttons]
Calligraphy
[div class=buttons]
Flower Arrangement[/div][div class=buttons]
Kimonos[/div][div class=buttons]
School Festivals[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-coffee[/fa] Tea
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa][fa]fa-paint-brush[/fa] Calligraphy
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-leaf[/fa] Flower Arrangement
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] Kimonos
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFive" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-certificate[/fa] School Festivals
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Tea") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Calligraphy") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Flower Arrangement") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Kimonos") (show ChoiceContentFour) if (eq ${currentChoice} "School Festivals") (show ChoiceContentFive) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#7062a5; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

School Festivals. Color me a bit surprised that the tea club organizes the school's festivals xD. Definitely curious about this one, and maybe ways we could help with organizing them even if not in the club? :3

School Festivals This could be useful information to know ahead of time, since school festivals are always very important events in these things

School Festivals

This sounds like a good place for our interests to overlap!

Choice: School Festivals

Choice: School Festivals

"Oh, school festivals? That sounds pretty interesting. I honestly sort of figured a school like this didn't really do festivals," you laugh. It had probably been mentioned somewhere in your orientation booklet, but you hadn't really read that in-depth.

"Oh yes. Though we only specialize in the traditional culture ones. There aren't that many festivals during the school year and the clubs who organize them actually have to compete for the limited slots. There are only so many the school will host during a year. I forgot to mention we also assist the committee with the annual winter ball. Clubs actually do quite a bit for the school community, each in their own ways really."

The bell lets out a unique chime this time to indicate that classes were over for the day. "Well, I need to go to my club. Good luck with your first club meeting," Akane excuses herself politely before leaving the classroom with the others. You head out as well, puling out the map of the school and locating the room where the Sports Club was meeting. Once you located it and determined the path you made your way there.

As you open the club room door a crack to peek inside someone clears their throat behind you. The owner was none other than Daichi! You nervously laugh and step aside to allow him to pass before letting out a soft sigh. Way to look like a weirdo.

"Are you coming in or not?" Daichi asks.

You take a deep breath as you step inside and see Daichi along with a bunch of other students who made up the membership of the club. "You'll need to sign in on that form to confirm your attendance," a student tells you, nodding their head at the sign in sheet. You quickly go over and sign in after Daichi does.

"Welcome old and new club member to the Sports Club meeting. Today's meeting is going to be short since I'm sure all of you have things to take care of since it's the first day of the school year. Today is mostly just a meet and greet for everyone to get to know your fellow club members and to pick up the club schedule." Papers are handed out to everyone and you take one, only glancing at it before storing it in your book bag.

You greet a few of the other club members and begin to relax. They were all quite welcoming.

What do you do?

[div class=buttons]
Go to your dorm room.
[div class=buttons]
Greet Daichi
[div class=buttons]
Go to Campus Cafe[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-bolt[/fa Go to your dorm room.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] Greet Daichi
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-coffee[/fa] Go to Campus Cafe
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Go to your dorm room.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Greet Daichi") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Go to Campus Cafe") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#3590b2; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

Go to Campus Cafe. After Hana’s cooking we probably should get some real food. Also, don’t post on an empty stomach!

Greet Daichi

Because it would be rude not to say anything to him. We are kinda friends now, maybe... At the very least, he's a benefactor lol

Greet Daichi. 100% agreed with hosaki hosaki , he's been good to us in his own way so I think it's just right to return the favor by at least being friendly when we can with him. :3

Greet Daichi and ask him if he wants to go to the campus cafe with us. Why choose when one is more interesting when combined with the other? And if we can’t, well, Daichi is nice.

Choice: Greet Daichi

Choice: Greet Daichi

It wouldn't do to be rude to Daichi now since you two were in a club together and a couple of classes. You mentally cheer yourself forward and approach Daichi and greet him. "We're in the same club as well it seems. I hope to have a fun year with you then." Good, great greeting! Better than the two other times thus far!

"Interesting."

"What is?"

"After being hit by that ball in PE I figured sports wasn't something you were interested in. I guess I have assumed incorrectly. How is your nose?"

You tense up and feel a bit offended that you being hit in the face by someone else's uncontrollable ball reflected so badly upon you. "My nose is fine," you answer sternly, "I'll have you know I'm really good at-"

What sport are you good at?

[div class=buttons]
Soccer
[div class=buttons]
Tennis
[div class=buttons]
Baseball[/div][div class=buttons]
Basketball[/div][div class=buttons]
Ping Pong[/div][div class=buttons]
Swimming[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] Soccer
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-certificate[/fa] Tennis
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-leaf[/fa] Baseball
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-moon-o[/fa] Basketball
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFive" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-bolt[/fa] Ping Pong
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentSix" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-life-ring[/fa] Swimming
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Soccer") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Tennis") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Baseball") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Basketball") (show ChoiceContentFour) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Ping Pong") (show ChoiceContentFive) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Swimming") (show ChoiceContentSix) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#3590b2; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back