• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

Choice: Soul.
Now with invisible tags. You don't want tags? Tell me in the OOC

Choice: Soul.

You look at him, giving him a completely serious face as you prepare to deliver your line. "How about my soul?" This causes Naoto to pause for a moment before bursting out laughing, even having to wipe a tear from his eyes because of how amused he was by your offer.

"That's a bit excessive, but so tempting to take you up on that offer. Unfortunately, you'll just have to wait until the next time I see you in art class."

Before your conversation can continue the bell rings and you take a seat, which Naoto takes a desk right next to your own. Maybe you two could be friends, it remains to be seen. About fifteen minutes into the class your eyes begin to feel heavy and your head sags a bit; lower and lower each time until...

BAM!

You face thuds onto your desk and jerks you awake and you earn a hard glare from the teacher. It wasn't your fault that when others read aloud in a monotone manner that you dozed off. The student who was currently reading stopped and it was Naoto's turn now to read. Thankfully his reading was a little more lively with inflection of tone and emotion compared to having to listen to a bland and boring voice.

As they were going seat by seat as soon as Naoto was done it became your turn. You sigh as you look to the page to pick up where he left off.

What is your reading style?

[div class=buttons]
Casual.
[div class=buttons]
Serene.
[div class=buttons]
Dramatic.[/div][div class=buttons]
Humorous.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-book[/fa] Casual.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-leaf[/fa] Serene.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-bolt[/fa] Dramatic.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-smile-o[/fa] Humorous.
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Casual.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Serene.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Dramatic.") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Humorous.") (show ChoiceContentFour) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#133492; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

Achievement Unlocked: 250 Posts
[class=achievement] display: flex; width:400px; margin:auto; margin-bottom:5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -moz-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; -webkit-border-radius: 150px 150px 150px 150px; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; [/class] [class name=achievement state=hover] background-color:#5d5add; color:#fff; transition: all 1.0s ease; [/class] [class=unlock] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:100px; height:100px; border-radius:50%; background-color:#ccc; font-size:50px; [/class] [class=text] display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; width:250px; padding:10px; box-size:border-box; [/class] [class=text1] text-align:center; [/class]

[div class=achievement][div class=unlock][/div][div class=text][div class=text1]Achievement Unlocked
250th Post!
250th post by DergTheDergon DergTheDergon [/div][/div][/div]

Humorous.

We don't seem the dramatic type, and I don't want to put everyone else to sleep. ^;3^

Choice: Dramatic.
Now with invisible tags. You don't want tags? Tell me in the OOC

Choice: Dramatic.

You jump right into the reading, giving it a dramatic flair that surprises even Naoto, who tries his best to not let out a chuckle as you read. This hadn't been expected and the teacher sat at their desk blinking in somewhat stunned silence. Your classmates however were enjoying your 'showmanship' and were actually listening instead of spacing out. That's all this book needed was a decent reading style to make it interesting, and interesting it now was.

Once you were finished you stopped reading as though you hadn't just told a dramatic epic and the teacher had to call out the next person's name a few times to make them focus back on what they were actually doing. This student moaned that they couldn't follow up such an act, but they still tried and it was a major improvement for the rest of the reading. Once every student had taken their turn in reading a section the students were put into groups of four of their choice.

Naoto talk his way into the group you were joining. The assignment was simple enough, talking about what you just read and see if you can 'read between the lines'. "I must say I am impressed," Naoto commented. "I didn't think you had that in you."

"You should totally join the drama club," one of the other students in your group commented. "I think you'd fit right in with us." Apparently they were trying to recruit you for their club.

"Are clubs mandatory?" you inquire. Your previous school didn't have a required club, but you had heard before coming here that this one might.

"Yes, you have to join at least one club. Don't worry though, because it's a requirement there are a ton of options to pick from. So, even if you don't want to join the Drama Club you can find something."

"I'd suggest joining the Art Club, but not sure if you're interested in that," Naoto chimes in. "Just thought if we're pitching clubs might as well throw out my own."

"I'll think about it," you say slightly awkwardly due to the pressure of having to choose. If only someone else could just choose for you.

You push the topic back to the assignment which near the end of class your group writes down and turns in their answer. You let out a sigh of relief since it meant you could get away from talking about clubs. You head to your next class which you share with Hana; Home Economics. You weren't a chef, but your food was edible. Your stomach churns slightly. Was this anxiousness or Hana's cooking?

When you reach the class Hana waves at you to join her. You do so because doing otherwise would be rude and you were already on a path of being Hana's friend. "I'm so happy we share more than one class together," she beams.

What do you say?

[div class=buttons]
You're happy too.
[div class=buttons]
You're not happy.
[div class=buttons]
Say you're excited to eat more of her cooking.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] You're happy too.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-ban[/fa] You're not happy.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-cutlery[/fa] Say you're excited to eat more of her cooking.
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "You're happy too.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "You're not happy.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Say you're excited to eat more of her cooking.") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#ffa3e8; color:#000; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

You're happy too. I hesitated for this one, since she seems to be pretty proud of our cooking, but I prefer not to build our frienhship on lies. I will probably change my mind if she aks directly (and say something like « It’s good, but it would taste even better if you had paprika », for example) but just not now.

Say you're excited to eat more of her cooking.

Make her feed us terrible food again so we get food poisoning, then she'd feel guilty that she'd take care of us until we get well. Easy waifu points, 300 IQ play.

Say you're excited to eat more of her cooking. I dunno about you peeps but I'm definitely crushing on her lel, soooo the things we do for love amirite? xD

Tie breaker time again XD
Evens; You're happy too.
Odds; Say you're excited to eat more of her cooking.

Choice: Say you're excited to eat more of her cooking.

Choice: Say you're excited to eat more of her cooking.

"I'm excited to try more of your cooking," you state to her boldly even as your stomach clinches in reaction as though it knows Hana's cooking isn't safe. You'll just have to try and help her. Besides, this was a cooking class, surely with a teacher's guidance Hana's cooking here would be perfectly fine!

"Really?! No one else really seems to want to eat the stuff I cook, well at least the last time I took Home Economics," Hana comments, appearing to be confused as to why anyone wouldn't like her food. You nervously laugh, had she taken this class and failed before?

"Well, I'll try it for you, if you try mine as well," you playfully negotiate, which Hana gives you and enthusiastic thumbs up.

The bell chimes and class begins with those at each table being told they were to make a simple snack of their choice and that the table with the best results would get to select the next recipe the class would have to use.

What snack do you suggest?

[div class=buttons]
Coffee cakes.
[div class=buttons]
Cookies.
[div class=buttons]
Onigiri.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-coffee[/fa] Coffee cakes.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] Cookies.
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-certificate[/fa] Onigiri.
[/div] [/div]
[script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Coffee cakes.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Cookies.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Onigiri.") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script] [class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#ffa3e8; color:#000; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class]

Onigiri.

I love sushi too much <3 Let's just hope she makes a seaweed onigiri, so it doesn't contain any fish/chicken that she could kill us with xD and it's mainly rice too, so hopefully there isn't too much that could go wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back