• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Doki Doki Vol. 1

Stay silent till the end of class.

He doesn't really come up as social. Let's try and give him some peace and quiet now. We already talk to him a bit.

Ask Daichi what music he likes.

I agree with VioletShadow, it seems a good general topic. If he looks irritated at our questions we can be quiet later, right? And, I dunno, silence seems awkward for some reason.

Ask if Daichi plays sports. We are sporty after all, we'd probably be able to talk more about sports than music if we have differing tastes xp

Stay silent till the end of class.

SSSSH, we're supposed to pay attention! Though really I am just voting cause of the irony of having asked him to stay and now just staying silent. XD

Ask Daichi what music he likes.

I'm sticking with my initial stance. I don't think keeping quiet is the way to go, especially with types who aren't naturally social. We have to put some effort into getting to know him!

Well, 3 for Music and 3 for Silence, tie breaker time!
Evens; Ask Daichi what music he likes.
Odds; Stay silent till the end of class.

Choice: Ask Daichi what music he likes.
Choice: Ask Daichi what music he likes.

Rather than spend the rest of the class in uncomfortable and awkward silence - as the other pairs were chatting away - you decide to try and make some small talk with the rather stoic Daichi. "So, what kind of music do you like?" you ask him as you toss the ball back after catching it. The question causes Daichi to pause for a moment before he threw the ball back towards you.

"I'm not sure I would want to confess something like that to you," he replies.

Confess? Who the hell considered talking about musical tastes as a confession? As though he could read your thoughts he continues. "You could say I like music that seem... strange for my character."

Before you could press further the teacher blew their whistle and told everyone to go back to the lockers and change back into their uniforms, forcing you and Daichi to separate as he stays behind to gather the balls for the class. Perhaps later on when you've gained more trust Daichi will tell you about his mysterious musical tastes.

You head to your next class; Literature. And a shocking twist of fate, Naoto shares this class!

What will you do?

[div class=buttons]
Avoid Naoto.
[div class=buttons]
Ask Naoto about the sketch.
[div class=buttons]
Casually greet Noato.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-ban[/fa] Avoid Naoto.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-picture-o[/fa] Ask Naoto about the sketch.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-asterisk[/fa] Casually greet Noato.
[/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#133492; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Avoid Naoto.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Ask Naoto about the sketch.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Casually greet Noato.") (show ChoiceContentThree) [/script]

Why not say hello, and ask him about it? It seems like a polite thing to do, and we could possibly become friends.

Ask Naoto about the sketch. Considering he spent so long on it and seemed pretty focused on it, I'm super curious as to how it turned out even though part of me wants to avoid him in all honesty xD

Ask Naoto about the sketch. No better time than the present, and while avoiding him might be good, he seems like he wouldn't take that lightly, given his previous actions xp

Besides wanting to know myself, I'm sure he'd like us being interested in his art skills!

Choice: Ask Naoto about the sketch.
Choice: Ask Naoto about the sketch.

Considering how extroverted Naoto was compared to Daichi, and you being on a confident roll right now, you decide to approach him. You give a small wave which he returns along with a smile. "So we share yet another class," he comments and a wide grin growing. "Lucky me," he says smoothly.

You roll your eyes a bit but smile anyway, you're getting a bit used to his personality. "You never showed me your sketch from earlier. I didn't think you were shy like that."

"Oh, it's not me being shy, but rather me being cunning. How curious are you exactly about seeing it?" As Naoto asks you this, he quirks a brow at you, waiting for what seems to be an answer.

What will you offer to see the sketch?

[div class=buttons]
Soul.
[div class=buttons]
Let him have your sketch of him.
[div class=buttons]
Buy him a snack.[/div][div class=buttons]
Buy him a drink.[/div][/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentOne" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-cloud[/fa] Soul.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentTwo" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-paint-brush[/fa] Let him have your sketch of him.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentThree" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-cutlery[/fa] Buy him a snack.
[/div] [div class="ChoiceContent ChoiceContentFour" style="display: none;"]
[fa]fa-chevron-right[/fa] [fa]fa-coffee[/fa] Buy him a drink.
[/div] [/div]
[class=buttons] display:inline-block; width:295px; margin:5px; padding:10px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 4px 0 #ccc; background:#fff; color:#000; transition: all 1.0s ease; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-size:18px; [/class] [class name=buttons state=hover] transition: all 1.0s ease; background-color:#133492; color:#fff; font-family: 'Titillium Web'; font-weight:bold; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class=buttons on=click] hide ChoiceContent set currentChoice (getText) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Soul.") (show ChoiceContentOne) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Let him have your sketch of him.") (show ChoiceContentTwo) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Buy him a snack.") (show ChoiceContentThree) if (eq ${currentChoice} "Buy him a drink.") (show ChoiceContentFour) [/script]

Last edited:
Let him have your sketch of him.

A sketch for a sketch... Even though it might not be the greatest drawing of him lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back