• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Also,

OMG ITS WEDNESDAY WE CAN START WRITING TOMORROW OR THE DAY AFTER! EVERYBODY BE AS HYPED AS I AM! I ORDER YOU ALL /j

Theme song:

Howl Howl The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Klown Klown silverwhere silverwhere HolographicHydra HolographicHydra AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Wandering Owl Wandering Owl

Thank you for joining this RP! I'd like to remind you guys that the RP is scheduled to start tomorrow / Friday GMT+7 time, so these are the last hours to flesh out your character more, plan relationships, and finish your character sheet if you don't want to miss the opening scenes!

*incoherent screaming and running around in the background* Googling if incoherent works in this case

What time will it start? Cuz Ngl this is the roleplay I‘m most excited for, since I joined the site 4 years ago

Theme song:

Howl Howl The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Klown Klown silverwhere silverwhere HolographicHydra HolographicHydra AriAriAbabwa AriAriAbabwa x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Wandering Owl Wandering Owl

Thank you for joining this RP! I'd like to remind you guys that the RP is scheduled to start tomorrow / Friday GMT+7 time, so these are the last hours to flesh out your character more, plan relationships, and finish your character sheet if you don't want to miss the opening scenes!

I'm still down to plot relationships with anyone who wants to!

I'm all out of ideas for plotting rn but if anyone would like to throw some at me, i'll try to bounce back with something.

Whoop whoop!

IC is up!

Note: Roles will be selected after the last few character sheets are finished and approved!

Also I found a really cool thing that happens when you google legally blonde and press on elle‘s purse, haha

Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon : Hey! I have a feeling the club is after school, not at the start of it? And Hans and Daniel aren't there, I think? :) Love your post though!
yeah. i tried to implement the time with the rest of the day went normally and then described about “talking” to people

And idk either if they’re there, but if not I can easily edit it

Thanks for the pointing out things though

yeah. i tried to implement the time with the rest of the day went normally and then described about “talking” to people

And idk either if they’re there, but if not I can easily edit it

Thanks for the pointing out things though
Re-read it xD Sorry, I'm half asleep and missed the part where you mentioned the school day xD Think I need a nap xD

yoikes yoikes can Elias and Blake actually share some classes, but Blake somehow managed to slip under Elias' radar so he thinks this is the first time he's seeing Blake? 💀

i just think it'd be really funny and embarrassing and awkward having Elias go "oh hey are you new?" and then Blake being like "...we...have like two classes together?" and then Elias just drops dead on the spot.

I haven’t really been able to plan but I’d love to do some last minute planning now!
I dont think we ever planned!
Yuki is a transfer student and the resident school delinquent. Rumors say she beats up people and is a constant never do well. But others say she defends people from bullying. Either way she skips classes, does street art on school walls and is generally an outcast of the "people are scared of her" kind.

yoikes yoikes can Elias and Blake actually share some classes, but Blake somehow managed to slip under Elias' radar so he thinks this is the first time he's seeing Blake? 💀

i just think it'd be really funny and embarrassing and awkward having Elias go "oh hey are you new?" and then Blake being like "...we...have like two classes together?" and then Elias just drops dead on the spot.
I also enjoy the thought of Elias walking in on a room that contains Amelia and Yuki, because he would immediatly realize this is either very off or about to be an active warzone

I dont think we ever planned!
Yuki is a transfer student and the resident school delinquent. Rumors say she beats up people and is a constant never do well. But others say she defends people from bullying. Either way she skips classes, does street art on school walls and is generally an outcast of the "people are scared of her" kind.
Nina would be a bit conflicted on approaching her, Nina would probably have to observe her for awhile to see if she actually does bully or defend people. I could see Nina deciding to approach her when she realizes that Yuki isn’t that bad. And since Nina likes introverts. Her main way of making friends is kidnapping introverts and saying “you’re my friend now c:”.

Nina might try to make her reputation a bit better by telling people that she’s not actually scary, but assuming you want her reputation to stay the same, people might just think that Nina was being overly nice again.

Nina would be a bit conflicted on approaching her, Nina would probably have to observe her for awhile to see if she actually does bully or defend people. I could see Nina deciding to approach her when she realizes that Yuki isn’t that bad. And since Nina likes introverts. Her main way of making friends is kidnapping introverts and saying “you’re my friend now c:”.

Nina might try to make her reputation a bit better by telling people that she’s not actually scary, but assuming you want her reputation to stay the same, people might just think that Nina was being overly nice again.
I can see that happeneing, but Yuki really doesn't do a lot to help her reputation, so I can see people either writing it off as Nina being nice or even rumors being spread that Nina is being blackmailed to say that. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back