• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Important notice: Yuki has never beaten up Amelia, only scared her off. Her reasons remain unknown, but they are that she finds Amelia cute and wouldn't wanna bruise her.
Hehe, more gay panic.

but yes, Amelia’s generally mentally not in the best place ever, mostly due to the constant pressure of having to be the best, as well as the general pressure of being an athlete and a high school student at the same time and always being behind with school work. Throw in some performance anxiety and you got yourself a person, who’s mentally fucked up (sorry bout the language). I‘ll definitely write a scene once where she mentally looses it one time (aka a panic attack) and maybe some of her victims or your character notices. She mostly doesn’t let anyone notice though and we’ll yeah, as I said, uses bullying and making others feel bad about themselves to feel better about herself

Last edited:
Hehe, more gay panic.

but yes, Amelia’s generally mentally not in the best place ever, mostly due to the constant pressure of having to be the best, as well as the general pressure of being an athlete and a high school student at the same time and always being behind with school work. Throw in some performance anxiety and you got yourself a person, who’s mentally fucked up (sorry bout the language). I‘ll definitely write a scene once where she mentally looses it one time (aka a panic attack) and maybe some of her victims or your character notices. She mostly doesn’t let anyone notice though and we’ll yeah, as I said, uses bullying and making others feel bad about themselves to feel better about herself
I think that would be great. Because Yuki remains a sweetheart. She would not be able to see somebody struggle and ignore it. So she would be there for Amelia, talk to her, give her some water, try to calm her down by simply letting her know it's ok and she's not alone. And she might even put an arm around the girl, but only after she calmed down a bit.

I think that would be great. Because Yuki remains a sweetheart. She would not be able to see somebody struggle and ignore it. So she would be there for Amelia, talk to her, give her some water, try to calm her down by simply letting her know it's ok and she's not alone. And she might even put an arm around the girl, but only after she calmed down a bit.
Yeah exactly. Though I‘m waiting with that for a bit, since that’s basically when Yuki and maybe some others find out about what’s going on behind the mask she always puts up at school And maybe that could be the start of them being friends and actually kind of getting along at one point or something like that

Also I‘m in pain. I‘m supposed to write an essay for German with a maximum of 200 words… I‘m now at 345 and I have to shorten it and cross out a lot of stuff again 😭

I mean I obviously brought it down, but half the essay has now a line going through it. And I just realised I miscounted again. Ugh

But I’m really excited to write it. Especially cuz I‘m actually kinda curious about if they‘ll start dating at one point or if Yuki chooses Yuumi or even someone else….

yeah im hoping we can do rp in both the past and present so we can round out what exactly happened

i think itll be interesting because we'd be learning at the same rate as our current characters

Ooh! Even better then ^^ cuz then maybe the two…. Who knows tho? Would you be up for it though? Yk just to know our of curiosity
Of course, it seems very likely to me that it might go that way tbh.

yeah im hoping we can do rp in both the past and present so we can round out what exactly happened

i think itll be interesting because we'd be learning at the same rate as our current characters
Maybe as the characters learn they get flashbacks that we can rp out?

Also side Note: fuck it’s cold And also not me walking to the super market during English class I don’t have to attend and finally getting my lunch (it looked weird, so I didn’t eat it, haha)

Maybe as the characters learn they get flashbacks that we can rp out?
yeah that's what im hoping will happen but its up to yoikes yoikes to decide that

currently im having a problem with Twice being more of my favorite than Mars, but I'm sure after I start to play them I'd get more of their vibes

oof ameliaa is about to be a homewrecker if she steals yuumi from her current boyfriend

He can speak multiple languages, including Elvish

There is no other race other than humans (I thought about shapeshifters, and I think they can be said to be "cursed by magic")

yoikes yoikes btw how should Elias and Blake have met? Or would they be meeting for the first time in the rp?

Very vague Jesse and James vibes from Pokémon. Blake can be Meowth if you and yoikes yoikes are down.

Yep! Blake will be meeting most, if not all, of the the cast in the RP

Also feel free to adopt Blake??

yeah that's what im hoping will happen but its up to yoikes yoikes to decide that

Yeah! The RP is in present while the past is played out as a dream or memory that comes to mind. So if it's a past memory that involves more than one person, it's encouraged for everyone to write the past memory in PM / somewhere else!

EDIT: There will be moments in the RP where all kinda have a "shared dream" moment, and we will act as our past selves there "reliving" our past memory

Users who are viewing this thread

Back