• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I would love to post, but I am not sure how much of a post I can make right now, because I honestly don't enjoy the idea of writing a paragraph or two about Yuki sitting there and watching with a grumpy face.

I shall wait for somebody else to go first and talk about their dream before Yuki does.

If you can write an entire paragraph with only that, can you tell me your secret? /hj I mean my writing sucks as soon as there's only conversation parts, without much going on in the background

If you can write an entire paragraph with only that, can you tell me your secret? /hj I mean my writing sucks as soon as there's only conversation parts, without much going on in the background
You could include how they react to certain things that are said, how they feel or think about them, maybe details like the character fidgeting with something and be descriptive of that, etc

yoikes yoikes let me know if you dont like the color! i can change it!

also i went hog wild with todays post, crazy what a keyboard can do

yoikes yoikes let me know if you dont like the color! i can change it!

also i went hog wild with todays post, crazy what a keyboard can do
It looks great! Don't worry about it

Also spoiler: Blake's research is some weird conspiracy posts on reddit and shady supernatural blogs. Totally scientific

If someone sent him "put your iPhone inside microwave and let it charge", Blake probably will do it in the name of science

silverwhere silverwhere The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof HolographicHydra HolographicHydra Klown Klown Howl Howl Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Hiuly of Starmoon Hiuly of Starmoon

If you are still interested in this RP, please give a reaction to this post! I understand that sometimes things go busy IRL and you are not available to write anything so fast, but as I am planning to give the traitor roles I'd like to know how many and who are still in this ride, as well as whether IC should be opened again to recruit 1-2 people since the story is still at early state anw

Also Knight boi Knight boi are you still interested in joining?

i guess everyone are currently busy irl. since we only received 5 reactions so far, i'm thinking of reopening recruitment again tonight / tomorrow

uhhhh…. I was pushed to going down a red slope today and I can’t even make proper turns yet… yup it was a disaster, haha. Though I‘ve had my „meltdown“, so tomorrow‘s gonna be better. But I was basically crying the whole way down, and technically I‘m the 2. best of the group, though that has obviously been completely thrown out of the window the moment I stood at the top of the slope, haha.

oof ive never been snowboarding i live somewhere where theres very little snow
but it sounds pretty scary especially since you are still learning

as I said it was fine. I got down the mountain, haha.

My big issue with it is that I‘m overthinking it. I just can’t go without thinking much, even though there’s no easier or smarter or safer way to go. You just need to stop thinking and go and concentrate on your balance n stuff. But because I can’t just go I make everything worse in thinking I can’t or how I’m not ready. And my mom putting additional pressure on me there when she skid past me did not help at all really, because I was already quite annoyed at myself for being a wuss and mentally not being strong enough to do what I was capable of while at the same time also being terrified of breaking my arm again or something worse tbh

So the entire way down was a mix between me being scared, being annoyed at myself and keep telling me how I’m not ready n stuff.

Also, sorry for the vent. Didn’t mean to do so, but once I’ve started writing, well, yeah. It turned into this

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back