• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
yoikes yoikes can Elias and Blake actually share some classes, but Blake somehow managed to slip under Elias' radar so he thinks this is the first time he's seeing Blake? 💀

i just think it'd be really funny and embarrassing and awkward having Elias go "oh hey are you new?" and then Blake being like "...we...have like two classes together?" and then Elias just drops dead on the spot.

LMAO sure. Blake is just that so down below the school caste

Also gonna be a bit busy for next 3 days so uh not sure I can sneak in replies or not

ayo why are all these characters cute as fuck. blake using the stare at the wall in the back of the class strategy was so...precious.
beloved.

ooh! I‘m looking forward to reading all of y‘all‘s posts until Amelia makes another great entrance ˆˆ

I might also write that she goes and gets something at the same place where Elias buys Yuki some food, hint hint. That and that I finally have something to write again hehe

this is probably evident but i dont have the dedication to do this rp so imma pull out ;-;;

best of luck tho!

this is probably evident but i dont have the dedication to do this rp so imma pull out ;-;;

best of luck tho!
Ah that's too bad. Thanks for showing interest!

Also if no one else jumps in to catch the start, I'll write another post to progress the story, and will select the roles this Sunday

Also if no one else jumps in to catch the start, I'll write another post to progress the story, and will select the roles this Sunday
Ooh. That‘d be cool ^^ I‘m looking forward to writing here again once Amelia has time to show up again, hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back