• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Daggers in the Dark (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Finally got the sheet in - hope it's not too late! Let me know if anything needs changed ^-^

Would you like to discuss relations between Yuki/Aiko and Mira/Haldor
Sure! I think Mira could get on with Yuki - they're pretty similar in some ways, though Mira would get worried about some of the things Yuki gets up to and want her to take care of herself more. Haldor might take a bit longer to warm up to Aiko, but he'd definitely admire her work with the rebels, and want to know more about her home nation.

Afternoon everyone! How‘re y‘all doing so far?
I'm not doing too bad, just been making some pasta. How are you?

Ooh nice! Pasta! Enjoy it ^^

I‘m pretty good, though quite bored in class and my best friend and I are currently remembering the time we watched Sharkboy and Lavagirl over lunch at school and how we made fun of that and started texting gifs and quotes from the movie. We even sent the same gif at the same time, haha and then we started joking about how our well known telepathy works long distance

Sure! I think Mira could get on with Yuki - they're pretty similar in some ways, though Mira would get worried about some of the things Yuki gets up to and want her to take care of herself more. Haldor might take a bit longer to warm up to Aiko, but he'd definitely admire her work with the rebels, and want to know more about her home nation.

I can see Haldor and Aiko discuss strategies with the leader of the party, that could be epart of where they got to know better

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

If Yuki and Amelia don‘t start off like this I don‘t want it

haha, I‘m joking, cuz I obviously want it anyways, though I kinda feel like it matches the vibe the two will have at the beginning ngl

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof I’m sorry for another tag, though I feel like what I’m about to say might be pretty important:

…I’m 17. Idk if you know and so I’m mentioning it to you, since that makes a lot of people uncomfortable to rp with me. I promise you though that I’m mature and won’t abuse my power and in case you or anyone else feels uncomfortable with me being in the rp I’ll leave without getting mad, cuz it’s also kind understandable that y’all might not want to rp with a 17 year old.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof I’m sorry for another tag, though I feel like what I’m about to say might be pretty important:

…I’m 17. Idk if you know and so I’m mentioning it to you, since that makes a lot of people uncomfortable to rp with me. I promise you though that I’m mature and won’t abuse my power and in case you or anyone else feels uncomfortable with me being in the rp I’ll leave without getting mad, cuz it’s also kind understandable that y’all might not want to rp with a 17 year old.
Since we won't be doing anything fsk18 I do not really care, unless you behave in a manner that would make me feel uncomfortable, but that is the case with any player, regardless of age.

Since we won't be doing anything fsk18 I do not really care, unless you behave in a manner that would make me feel uncomfortable, but that is the case with any player, regardless of age.
Alright sounds good! Thanks for still being up for it, cuz I really want some cute and awkward moments between Yuki and Amelia, haha ^^

I will bonk anyone who does 18+ 🔨, it's not allowed under RPN rules anyway
ah shit I misread that. I really shouldn‘t try to write in english while also trying to pay attention in class and making a time table for myself for next week

I will bonk anyone who does 18+ 🔨, it's not allowed under RPN rules anyway
I'm currently in a group that's 18+. The person who runs the roleplay is in their 50s and a lot of the roleplayers in it are on the older side and are uncomfortable with playing with people with people that aren't considered as adults. Nothing 18+ happens in the group (we are completely P-13 and the only we do is swear), but I think it's mostly to ensure that we don't get people who are super young and may not be able to fully understand the story. It's also a way to keep younger users safe. As a kid who roleplayed, I joined groups that were 100% more mature in topics and I roleplayed with people who were a lot older than me. Looking back it wasn't the safest situation, so I can respect when a group may not feel comfortable with someone who is older or younger than them.

I'm currently in a group that's 18+. The person who runs the roleplay is in their 50s and a lot of the roleplayers in it are on the older side and are uncomfortable with playing with people with people that aren't considered as adults. Nothing 18+ happens in the group (we are completely P-13 and the only we do is swear), but I think it's mostly to ensure that we don't get people who are super young and may not be able to fully understand the story. It's also a way to keep younger users safe. As a kid who roleplayed, I joined groups that were 100% more mature in topics and I roleplayed with people who were a lot older than me. Looking back it wasn't the safest situation, so I can respect when a group may not feel comfortable with someone who is older or younger than them.
Yeah, exactly, that‘s also why I initially asked if y‘all were alright with me being 17, mostly also since a lot of rpn has turned into 18+ or 20+ only. Though I also gotta say, that so far I‘ve been really lucky with partners so far and only had one who was a bit of a creep about 3 years ago. 14 year old me obviously ghosted the rp in the end, haha

Mhm, that's fine since I didn't specify the rating of the RP itself or the age requirements at the start, which in retrospect I should've done. I'm really glad that RPN has such a good culture about rating and whatnot in consideration of minors

Mhm, that's fine since I didn't specify the rating of the RP itself or the age requirements at the start, which in retrospect I should've done. I'm really glad that RPN has such a good culture about rating and whatnot in consideration of minors
yup, thanks that I could join though, cuz I‘m really looking forward to writing here ^^ this is going to be really fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back