• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HolographicHydra

Two heads are better than one!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
~Welcome~
Hello! I'm HolographicHydra! It's a mouthful, I know, so feel free to call me Hydra, or whatever nickname you feel fits!
A few things about me to start off with!
I'm an avid roleplayer, having started writing around 10 years ago.
I'm not really new to this site! My old account is WolfOfProphecys, but it's been mostly inactive for around a year and a half, and I wanted to start anew.
I work. This does mean that sometimes replies can be few and far between, but I do my best to keep active and to reply as often as possible.
I'm open to all ideas, so feel free to PM me any ideas you may have, related to my plots or not!

And now, onto the plots!
As a note, all plots are available, they'll be removed otherwise. Also, if you have anything to add, feel free to ask away!
Also, pairings can be romantic or platonic. Some make more sense with one or the other.
I also don't mind which role or gender I play!

~The Plots~

Original World Plots

Dragons
Plot 1 - On Regal Wings - Dragon x Rider (Potential to be a Dragon-Shifter)

In the Kingdom of Kyron, everything is peaceful. The war between Human and Dragon has long since been resolved, and their allegiance, coming in the form of magically bonded pairs, has become commonplace. Every year, upon the anniversary of the allegiance, a new set of Riders walk into the Dragon Stables to find their new partner. The magic that ties one to the other is mysterious and hard to understand, but it is always clear. They are made for each other, two parts of a whole, and the meeting of a pair is destiny.
On this particular year, it also happens to be the birthday of the heir to the Kingdom. They're perhaps nervous and excited, understandably so. But waiting for them is a Dragon, perhaps of fire, perhaps of ice, perhaps of something more. Together, they'll ride into the skies, bound together in mind and heart.
But what happens when that delicate peace is threatened, by other Kingdoms?

Plot 2 - Family is Forever - Dragon x Dragon
For years, wild Dragons have been hunted down. Whether for protection, or sport, the numbers of Dragons in the Kingdom have been greatly reduced over the years. Two Dragons, siblings, know the dangers more than most. With their parents killed before them, managing to escape by the skin of their teeth, they're left to fend for themselves. But hunts aren't all they need to worry about. Rumours are spreading that the tyrannical King has a Dragon under his control, and his plan is to arm every Knight with their own winged weapon. So now, hunts to kill have become hunts to capture, and two siblings are stuck right in the middle of it.

Vampires
Plot 1 - Just a Bite - Vampire x Human Rebel
For centuries, humans have been the underdog. In a world ruled by Vampires, bloodsuckers that often claim humans for food, humans have little to no control over their own lives. The Vampire Heir is used to this luxury, to being the highest in the food chain, and it's not about to change. And yet, their world might just be turned upside down when they're gifted a human. A rebel, in fact, a leader of fighters who are desperate to free their people from the claws of Vampires, for good. Who will win in the battle of wills that they're forced cohabitation could cause?

Superheroes
Plot 1 - My Roommate can Fly?! - Hero x Villain
The world has gone crazy. People with powers are everywhere, in various strengths, and with various motives. Big Villains, with explosive fire powers, and smaller criminals with just enough superspeed to be missed by CCTV cameras. Big heroes, with huge wings and super strength, and those just trying to make the world a little better, with the power to grow plants. And the mundanes, the people with no powers at all. In a world like that, secret identities are a must, but would anyone ever believe that a Hero would accidentally end up as a roommate for their own Villain?

Science
Plot 1 - Exploring the Unknown - Test Subject x Scientist
It was just an average Tuesday morning. The sun was shining, the world was spinning on. And then, someone gets a call. Somewhere, a creature has been brought in. Some call it a Dragon, or an Alien, or a Mutant, or a Cyborg. Whatever it is, this Scientist has been put in charge of finding out how it works, healing any injuries it might have sustained during pickup, and caring for it as they try and understand it. But they cannot, under any circumstances, become attached. Its rule number one. So... what happens when they break it?

Fandom Plots
Harry Potter
Plot 1 - The Snake and Badger - Slytherin x Hufflepuff

There was no 'Boy Who Lived'. Voldemort never vanished, was never defeated by a mere child. He's still there, lurking after his plans have gone astray, but there none the less, just in the corner of your eye. Meanwhile, as darkness grows outside of the castle, a young Hufflepuff meets a Slytherin upon the train, quickly becoming friends despite their differing personalities. On one hand, Hufflepuff loyalty is strong, and the little Badger will do anything to keep their Snake safe. On the other, a Slytherin is protective of it's own, and this Snake will kill for it's Badger. When they're threatened by the Dark Lord himself, the Snake called forth to follow him, the Badger's life on the line as forfeit, what will they do? And will they survive?

Star Wars
Plot 1 - The Dying Light -
Jedi Master x Padawan (Basic Plot)
Alternate Pairings: Sith Master x Padawan (Basic Plot going from Dark to Light instead)
Jedi/Sith Padawan x Jedi/Sith Padawan
(Basic plot with childhood friends (Light or Dark))
Jedi/Sith Knight x Jedi/Sith Knight (Basic plot with either childhood friends, or grown Master x Padawan pair (Light or Dark))

Years ago, a Jedi Padawan went missing on a mission gone wrong.

Having split up from their Master on a mission, they never returned to the rendezvous point as instructed by their Master. With their signature faded from the Force, most believed the Padawan dead, lost forever, one with the Force as it must be. But their Master took years to come to the same conclusion. Perhaps too attached for their own good, they kept an eye open on every mission after, clawing at the destroyed remnants of their bond, hoping that one day they'd find the child they raised. They'd given up hope too, after years of searching (and maybe have taken another padawan as their own, to try and fill that hole in their heart).

What they don't realise, is that the Padawan didn't just go missing, but was in fact taken. Tortured and twisted, memories yanked from their mind, the Padawan has become the biggest weapon in the war, and yet no one knows their real identity, hidden behind a dark mask and a Force signature seeped in darkness. A feared Sith Apprentice, they cut down Jedi for their new Master, obedient from the threat of punishment at their heels, and the knowledge of the lies they've been fed. They're treated less than dirt, but they don't even realise that it's not a normal way of training, of punishment, and only hope to please their Master so that the pain might end.

What happens when Jedi Master and Amnesiac Padawan-turned-Sith meet? What happens when the mask falls?

Last edited:
I usually only do 1x1s with people that I've been writing with for awhile, but these do look right up my alley... 👉👈

I like the first dragon one, the superhero one, and the lab one.

I have what might be considered a bad habit of using essentially the same character for everything, but I'm very flexible and adaptable with them. He just tends to have the same base personality and often pieces of the same backstory.

I like the first dragon one, the superhero one, and the lab one.

I have what might be considered a bad habit of using essentially the same character for everything, but I'm very flexible and adaptable with them. He just tends to have the same base personality and often pieces of the same backstory.

I certainly can do mxm! I’d love to do any of the three with you. Shall we take these discussions to PMs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back