• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lokii

ᴍᴀʀꜱʜᴍᴀʟʟᴏᴡꜱ. ♥
heyo! i’m currently on a search for a long-term role play partner! listing below will be facts about me, my requirements that i look for in my partner, muse options and plot ideas. // i’ll be editing this off and on, when new idea’s pop into my mind but besides that, here you go! ︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑ ૮₍˶• . • ⑅₎ა

∙•∙ about me! ∙•∙
- i’m a very open person, and i enjoy talking in ooc. getting to know, plan, and talk about whatever interests us outside of role playing is always a must for me! i enjoy getting to know my partners.
- i’m a rather busy person. i have a full time job and i travel a lot, but that never means that that i won’t respond to you! i can reply every day, every other day, etc. if i’m gone for more than expected, i’ll shoot you a pm, to let you know that i am not ghosting! i do not ghost.
- i have discord, and if you prefer to talk on their i’m down for that although i might not reply as much on that app just because of reasons of me being lazy to long in. ᰔ
- i enjoy making character sheets! doesn’t matter for what role play. my cs (character sheet’s), are always usually very descriptive and i’ll use face claims sometime as well.
- my pronouns are she/her, and if you want you can call me chai! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ although i play male roles also. as far as pairings go, it doesn’t matter to me! f/f, m/f, m/m, f or m/non-binary.

∙•∙ requirements! ∙•∙
- please be above 18, it just makes me more comfortable considering that i’m above 18 too.
- be literate! if you can’t make sense of what your writing, then i can’t enjoy the role play, and it bothers me, so i’m sorry!
- don’t write one liners! this is a must. i know it’s quality over quantity but their just unacceptable.
- have fun in ooc with me! chat, play video games, it doesn’t matter! i just like getting to know my partner, as mentioned before!

∙•∙ muse matching(s)! ∙•∙
- barista / famous person.
- murderer / secret murderer.
- demon / human.
- human / guardian.
- blind / deaf.
- criminal / kidnapped.
- experiment / scientist.
- angel / demon.
- royal / guardian.
- hacker / criminal.
- demon / vampire.
- bartender / vampire.
- nerd / jock.
- step brother / step brother.

- best friends turning into rivals.
- the bullied kid.
- the two experiments.
- soulmates.

∙•∙ fandoms! ∙•∙
- walking dead.
- marvel.
- ghost hunters.
- shadow hunters, (book).
- harry potter.
- dc.
- criminal minds
- black butler.
- naruto.
- deathnote.
- game of thrones.
- gravity falls.

∙•∙ my writing style! (modern murder). ∙•∙

Last edited:
Hey there :) Are you only looking for world building, or do you have fandoms as well?

Hey there :) Are you only looking for world building, or do you have fandoms as well?
world-building, sorry. i don’t really do fandoms considering i never watch anything on disney, or even regular television.

yeah! i’m very open to romantic roleplays!
Okay great! Is there a specific storyline that you'd like to do? Because I'm interested in most [all except the murderer one and blind/deaf] but can't exactly choose one to ask for 🥲

Okay great! Is there a specific storyline that you'd like to do? Because I'm interested in most [all except the murderer one and blind/deaf] but can't exactly choose one to ask for 🥲
i sent a pm!

Hey! How would you feel about a soulmate experiment x scientist rp? I have a few ideas to possibly throw around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back