• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [CLOSED] Sail the Stars: Specks and Spells (Space opera with a side of fantasy)

RandomBlobMan

That was a misclick I swear
The Debt Salvation is closed to new applications at the moment. Thank you for your interest.

A notice from Wildebeast Corporation
wildebeast_logo.png
Congratulations! You have been chosen for the Wildebeast Debt Salvation program! You are invited to a luxurious trip around the universe with friendly shipmates of a similar circumstance. We offer a comfortable service for you as you partake in safe and trustworthy labor to deal with the debt you have gained for Wildebeast Corporation. Please enjoy your stay as it will be a long one. Wildebeast Corporation does not ensure your safety during your participation of the Wildebeast Debt Salvation program and therefore by signing up for said program you legally agree that you willingly volunteered to participate in mortality rate missions and all responsibility is on you and yourself only. Please consult a local Wildebeast Corporation employee to find out more. (this part is said in 20x speed, nigh unintelligible to average people)

• Welcome to Sail the Stars: Specks and Spells, a reboot/retake of a scifi rp I ran some time ago with the same name- Sail the Stars. This is a scifi fantasy rp with a semi-sandbox style space opera adventure as its main gig. There will be aliens, lasers, friendship, and explosions.

Last time it was a space opera taking place in a pure technology based world. This is not a continuation of the same universe, however- it is a completely new universe in a completely new rp. To spice things up we decided to add some whimsical powers into play. Not only can you play a cyborg, now you can play a wizard cyborg!
    The loose lore is a thing too. While there will be pre-existing lore bits for some things such as humanity, you will be given the freedom to add on your very own intellectual species, megacorporations, factions and the such. Add some of your color to this chaotic canvas of a world, leave a mark.

Our destination is yet again space. You will be sailing through the void from one place to another, cutting deals and making profit in whatever way you see fit. As you progress, you will interact with various different factions and gain reputations accordingly. Those ties will tangle on the further you go into your adventure. Make sure you choose wisely.

If you have any questions, please ask away.

Last edited:
Do you have a template for Character Sheets?
I have THIS character I'd like to convert and submit for approval.

We'll get the threads up once we gain enough interest. CS guidelines will be provided then. For now you can prepare the lore details for their species, if you want to.

I shall use a GIF to express my feelings regarding the return of Sail the Stars:
GIF by Giphy QA

In short, LET'S GOOOO!

I'll probably revive my previous character (again, heh) and MAYBE create another one if needed for crew purposes.

This seems to be a fan favorite. I'd love to know more! Maybe it will influence me to create my own alien species for an OC!

You can totally invent a new alien species or use an existing one. We're always looking for ways to expand the universe.

I'm not sure what a war crime symbol is?

But I was mainly thinking cecaelia (octopus-people) or avians (bird-people), if they're not already existent.

I'll consider it! I'll have to get some more information on the plans, and then I'll consider what route I'd like to go. I might think some stuff up tomorrow though.

Yeah... what DO you mean by that? "War Crime Symbol"? Do you mean, in-game? Or like a swastika... or... what exactly?
I didn't know war crimes even had symbols.
If I remember correctly there was a person with a disturbing fascination with the ruling power of Germany during WW2 that routinely posted there symbol despite several warnings resulting in them being kicked out.

If I remember correctly there was a person with a disturbing fascination with the ruling power of Germany during WW2 that routinely posted there symbol despite several warnings resulting in them being kicked out.
are you talking about the previous iteration of this RP? A lot of you seem to be in the know of this. But I'm an outsider in that regard.

That just flat out not true bro, I got banned last time because Ize and I got too excited discussing war crime in the last RP, I did not routinely post swastikas lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back