• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yhmera

Lok'Tar
In the world of the Dark-Hunters nothing is ever as it seems. Life and death both take on a whole new meaning as this immortal cadre of warriors fight to protect mankind from those creatures and demons who would prey on us. It’s dark. It’s deadly and it’s a whole lot of fun and laughter. Never knowing when a forbidden romance will spark in the heat of battle.

After leaving the worst life you could possibly imagine, what would you do for a single act of vengeance against the ones that so badly wronged you? Would you sell your soul to a god for all the power you might need and then some? Those willing have and are now slaves to the goddess Artemis. They will never grow old, never die due to natural causes, and are forced to hunt Daimons and have been given the name Dark Hunters.

There is a cursed sub-human race called Apollites that die on their 27th birthday. They are stronger and faster than humans could hope to be. And for some death at the age of 27 isn’t an option. So the Apollites found a loop hole, feeding off humans, drinking their blood and life force with it. In essence they are what you would call vampires. Once they cross that line of right and wrong they lose their souls to the darkness and become Daimons.

Q.A

Q- do all women have to be damsels?
A- that's a big NO! play your character the way you want. I personally hate damsels always needing to be saved.

Q- can a daimon kill other daimons?
A- yes. that's like asking if humans can kill humans. Again the answer is yes.

Q- how do dream hunters interact with others
A- they can take human form but their powers are limited and they are still emotionless.

Last edited:
How do dream hunters work.
-Dream hunters are pretty much gods of sleep and dreams. They can do just about anything in your dreams.
-Dream hunters have no emotions. Endless they've recently been in a dream or fed off the emotions of someone. But even then their emotions are muted.
-Dream hunters can take human form but they very limited in what abilities they have. Taking human form leave them weakened kinda.

Hope that explains everything. Everone has a mix of powers and weaknesses. Tried hard to keep it balanced.

I wouldn't call it Supernatural I would call it Monster. Well guess it can be Supernatural as well. So any character types that you're lacking? Right now I see vampire Man attacking one of the Apollo children things and a human. Am i right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back