• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
*explosion*
code by valen t.
elise smith

Tags: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Oh shit, was that something I wasn’t supposed to ask about? Elise thought as she noticed how more anxious Gabriel was by fumbling with his words to answer her simple question. She thought asking about family was an easy question to answer, but she forgot that not everybody had a “normal” family like she did. Elise laughed at the Dullahan’s final answer and leaned her head on the window sill, “Sorry I asked that question of you. I forget that everybody has different backgrounds. I wanted to make you have a comfortable carriage ride, I’ll stop pressing you on your family background.”

Soon after Elise said that, the carriage made a full stop and the rider opened the carriage door. Elise’s eyes widened to see how magnificent the school looked. The orange walls and the white accents gave the school a homey vibe. It felt like a mansion with its tall columns and grand outdoor staircases leading to the foyer that is hopefully as magnificent as it is outside. Elise gasped, she could not believe she’s going to a school like this. Once she took a step out of the carriage, she missed a step, lost her balance, and fell on the ground. Wow, what an entrance, she thought. Elise took a couple of deep breaths to calm her heart down from being too upset about what happened. She told herself that everyone here would forget that she did that and if she made it into a joke, nobody would make fun of her for it.

Elise dusted herself off and giggled, “Well, at least I didn’t blow up the school with my wand.”

She saw a groups of other enchanted students gathering around together to get to know each other. Elise wanted to explore the school, to see how fancy the facilities are. Elise turned to face Gabriel, “Hey, do you want to explore? Where should we go?”

Or should she drop off her luggage at her dorm, oh wait... she doesn’t have her dorm information yet. Oh well, she trusts the people here to not steal her stuff. I mean, all I have basically is vegan ramen...

Oriana Mikhaelis

"Ah, family reason. That's nice to hear." Oriana nodded approvingly at Mako's answer. Hearing the reply made her recalled the time she spent with her family, which was a rare occasion considering how busy they usually are.

"As for me, it's simple. One of my relative is the alumnus of this school. I didn't do well in my previous school so he recommended me this one." She replied casually. "Anyway, let's continue exploring!"

Once again, Oriana guided Mako through the campus. This time they entered the main building and breezed through the identical classrooms. Everytime Oriana found something interesting that she thought didn't exist in the sea she would point it out and gave Mako a brief enthusiastic explanation.

"This is cactus. They live in arid regions and can live with little water for a very long time!"

"That is a chandelier. Very fancy lamp so it's usually only placed in an important places like this hall."

"It's a vending machine. This one sells canned drink but they can sell almost anything they're programmed to. There is even one in my city that sells explosive."

"Fire extinguisher. For when things go south. Let's hope it would never happen."

"This room, ah, it's the cafetaria." Oriana opened the door and was welcomed by a very spacious room, almost comparable to the giant pool from before. There's no one in the cafetaria since the school hadn't been officially opened but foods can be smelt through a double door leading to another room behind the counters, probably the kitchen.

"That cookie from before... It's a handmade right? Do you like cooking, Mako? Do you want to join a cooking club?"

Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

Last edited:
Akito knelt down to let Cookie onto the floor and to also pick up some of the feathers Crimson dropped. When he stood back up he saw another girl similar to Crimson except with black hair a crooked eyepatch and a more aggressive looking stance compared to Crimson who was standing quietly next to Kai. The new girls crooked eyepatch revealed black cracks in her skin. He wanted to ask many questions about all of the students and learn about them but decided that it would be better to talk inside than outside. So, Akito gestured to all of them to follow him and headed towards the school.

Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai Garebear184 Garebear184

Last edited:

Gabriel Cruz

received_3014965295407338 (1).jpeg Gabriel frowned feeling like a fraidy-cat for allowing his nerves to engulf him. From the corner of his eyes, he could see the brunette a little sad. Could it be due to his silence? He had to snap out of his skittish habit fast so he can communicate without fail. What would his father think? He envisioned his father speaking "What do you mean you're nervous? That's not what I taught you. Relax. Relax some more. I SAID RELAX!" Gabe shivers knowing his cheery facade would be of no use.

Thankfully the ride was not too far as the rider promised. The sound of squeaking gates was all too familiar to his own home and further up, he could see the pearly-white gravel carved beautifully. It wasn't until he stepped off that he could take in the architecture. A new environment, a different setting and an all new experience. The Dullahaun gasped, his heart skipped a beat as he fell in love with his surroundings. It was all so surreal it overwhelmed him. How long has he been cooped up in one place? How long until just today to be able to walk out of his bubble just to encounter freedom? There was even a couple of students thar were monsters than human walking about. He gripped the strap of his bag as he tried to contain his excitement with his gift of a ramen packet in hand until Elise fell behind him.

Gabriel looks back and finds the brunette on the ground attempting to shake the incident off as she put on a front and asked if he wished to join her on an exploration. It's not a half-bad idea and at least he wouldn't be alone. He made a new friend, right? He offered her hand after taking a deep breath and from and angle she could see his pale lips marked as if painted on. There was a human face underneath the hood.
"Yes, I would like that." He answered. "Are you ok?" His voice suave and gentle. "I...don't know where to go except forward to the entrance." He suggested.

~Ridley's POV~
Before Crimson could react; Ridley stepped forward. She ignored the machine who asked her things, and stepped in front of Crimson. She turned and stared daggers at Rin. The cracks in her face sparked with fire, and her eye glowed a light red. It was clear she had more control of her powers than Crimson. She snarled at Rin and lifted her hand slightly. In the palm of her hand was a small fire; it flicked side to side. She leaned forward slightly, "You going to laugh ghost boy?" She said her voice low and sharp. She clearly meant it as a threat. Feathers slowly started to peak out from her shirt.
Syfer Syfer Clan Ize Clan Ize Garebear184 Garebear184

~Crimson's POV~
The feathers were warm to the touch. Not quite enough to burn the cat, but enough to provide warmth. Crimson yelped as Ridley stepped in front of her. Her eyes went wide and she seemed to be scared. She didn't move. Not until Ridley put her fire up; then she got fidgety. She tried to get Ridley's attention by grabbing at her sleeve, but Ridley didn't budge. She looked around at the group. "S-Sorry about her..." She said mainly to Kai and Akito.
Clan Ize Clan Ize Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai

Kai noticed the commotion after gazing at the sky. He pushed Rin behind him, dismissing Crimson's apology, and put his hand in-between him and Ridley, palm towards her, and igniting his own fire in the palm of his hand. "We're here to learn and be friends, not to pick fights and threaten others. That was in the letter that was sent to each of us, correct? So why don't you put away that flame before we both set this nice school that will serve as our home for the time being ablaze." Kai said in a calm voice, trying to defuse the situation. He didn't want to fight in the first day but this isn't looking good. "I don't want to fight, none of us do," he said motioning to everyone around. "So can we just drop it?" He finished, his position not wavering for a second, this not being his first time.

Akito could tell when something interesting was going to happen and began recording. However also not wanting the new girl to hurt one of his first friends Rin he stepped in front of her “Please stand down student I wouldn’t want to hurt you, I understand why you are upset however I cannot allow you to harm my new friend.” Meanwhile he also pulled out the katana from his bag and electrically charged it with 60,000 volts of electricity. (Note: 60,000 volts of electricity is 10,000 volts stronger than a taser not enough to kill someone but strong enough to knock them out)

Redakai Redakai Syfer Syfer Garebear184 Garebear184

Last edited:
Rin was shocked these kids he just met were really prepared to battle on his behalf. He chuckled at how foolish they were. His eyes suddenly widened at what could only be Crimson's twin or evil clone. He held up his hands in a passive manner "I'm sorry i promise i was only teasing and meant no harm." He gave a warm smile to Ridley before setting his grey eyes on Crimson. "I've actually grown found of your... Sister?" He spoke each word as if he was in a casual scenario with friends Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai Clan Ize Clan Ize

Ace Cream Ace Cream

-Current Location: Cafeteria-

Listening to her explain everything, he chuckled some. He knew some of the things from books and even his father he met a couple of times. Nodding, he made sure he took notes on a couple of the items to make sure he knew what they did and would not be surprised about them later. "So the current room we are in is a cafeteria? I have heard that from my father this is where we are to eat our meals together yes? Does that mean we all eat at the same time or is it different times depending on race, gender, age, or even class? Also how can plants like a cactus grow in humid places?" He was very curious about all this and was about to ask her another question when she asked him about the cookies thing. "I could sign up for cooking club but I like to bake on my own times. At the same time, I want to experience other aspects of life on land which is why my mother recommended this drama club thing. Not sure what that is though to be honest."

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley...smirked... I don't know if it could be called that, but it wasn't a smile. She seemed amused by their reactions; pleased even. She then flicked her eyes to the originally threatened one. She closed her fist steam curling out in between her knuckles. She turned to her sister and smiled; that one was a smile. "Got yourself a nice crew here." She then leaned in and said something inaudible. They started talking back an forth for a bit; then Ridley leaned back and fixed her eyepatch. She looked back to the crew and sighed. "Fine." She said in between breaths. "Sorry. I get overprotective. I'm Ridley." She had nothing else to say so she just stepped back and just let Crimson take over. She then looked down at the cat and smirked. She again made a fire in her hand, and pulled a fish from it. She set it down next to the cat; it was lightly crisped due to being passed through a fire. She extinguished the fire and put her hand into her jacket.
Garebear184 Garebear184 Clan Ize Clan Ize Redakai Redakai Syfer Syfer

~Crimson's POV~

Crimson smiled at her sister. They had exchanged a few words, and she was pleased by her apology. She looked to Kai and Akito expecting them to lower their weapons, or means of a weapon. She then flicked her eye to Rin, and smiled back at him. Her posture brightened, and she seemed happier now that her sister was here. She shuffled over to her sister's side. Then looked as she gave the cat a fish. "You softie." She whispered to her; probably loud enough for a few to hear. She then looked back to the rest of the group. "Maybe we should go inside?" she said gesturing to the door. "And Akito you could help us find our dorms; also could you help Ridley and I translate our papers?" She said in a chipper tone.
Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai Clan Ize Clan Ize Garebear184 Garebear184

Kai lowered his hand, the fire going out immediately. He was still a bit wary but was relieved that there was no need to fight. "Kai," he said, meaning for it to be a short introduction. He wasn't too sure about Ridley but he'd give her a chance seeing as how she is Crimson's sister. He started walking in, assuming that the rest would follow. 'Hopefully, this school year won't be so bad. Don't need a repeat of last year' Kai thought to himself, not wanting another catastrophe to happen. He was actually at a place where he could fit in. He didn't want to mess it up or be the cause of it anyway. He looked back towards the group. "Come on! This is the first day of the rest of our lives!" He said with a cheery smile.

Akito slowly discharged the katana and put it back in his bag carefully and stopped recording. This new girl, Ridley seemed to be overprotective of Crimson. They definitely had a strong bond and were related. However from what he had screen so far their behaviors were differing Crimson who seemed more shy and Ridley who was more upfront and seemed most likely to confront people. “Akito and Cookie” he said for a introduction. Then he turned to Crimson who had just asked if he could help them find their dorms and translate their papers and said "I can help you find your dorms and translate your papers follow me” and gestured for Crimson and Ridley to follow him inside

Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai Garebear184 Garebear184

Last edited:
Oriana Mikhaelis

"Yes, correct. This is where we will eat our meal. Almost all schools with dormitory will have cafetaria and since this is a very large school, this is not the only cafetaria around." Oriana explained, her mind fact checking what she said with the map she had seen before.

"I don't how they will distribute the meal time for all student but in my last school it's just, 'hey kids. Breakfast at 6 to 7, lunch at 12 to 13, dinner at 18 to 19. Cafetaria only open during meal time.'" Oriana said the last sentence with a deep raspy voice, trying to imitate the voice of the head chef of her previous school. "Sometimes I can't get in time for the meal so I usually stock some bread or instant ramen in my room."

"Anyway. Cactus growing in humid area isn't weird, some species is really a tough plant... Or maybe genetic engineering. It works too."

Oriana pulled one of the cafetaria chair and sat on it. The moment she touched the chair she could feel her body relaxing. Huh, she didn't realize that she was already tired. She took a moment to rest while replying to Mako.

"Drama is umm, movie. It's like, pretending to be someone else while playing a script? Ah, sorry. I actually don't really know the extent of a drama club either. The last time I see one they also did yoga and make costumes so I'm not sure. Hope you enjoy it though."

Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

Hearing about the farm his family runs Synthia's faced beamed with joy. "Oh I've been there before. We didn't stay long but my parents did take me so that I could be familiar with the area. I'm from the Lothrell family we must of barely missed each other." Synthia began to wish she had stayed longer at the farm, if she had ran into Kirios when they were younger this could've been a heartfelt reunion between childhood friends. That kinda stuff was always so cute in romance novels she unconsciously let out a sigh. Realizing she should focus on her conversation with Kirios she struggled to think of another topic. "S-so uh the uh the weather's been good lately." Was she actually insane she had really just used the forbidden ice breaker of the weather, was she an absolute fool!
The rider hesitated for a moment as he thought of an answer, "Most others wouldn't advise it but these two are actually very well behaved so you can pet them...But do be cautious please, I'd hate to be the cause of a student being hurt." He also knew that if any of his passengers did happen to get hurt he would never hear the end of it by the headmaster. He especially didn't want to lose this job. It wasn't every day that people offered you to drive a carriage with flaming horses to what seemed like a completely new world. "Especially on my watch" He shot a look at the horses that could be understood as him telling them to behave.
Redakai Redakai
Meanwhile, Jewel had closed the carriage door once both of the students had entered and once she had sat down the horses started moving at a steady pace without her having to even touch the reins. They followed a dirt path that got harder the further they went until it was stone. After about six minutes of traveling, they had arrived at the school. The rider jumped down and opened the door, "Welcome to CCFA!" She handed each of them a paper that looked similar to Oriana and Mako's except Synthia's and kirios's names were at the top with the numbers below it. Kirios's paper had read, "4GF" and Synthia's had read, "6TF." Jewel smiled. "Those are the number to your dorm rooms that you'll get to see later day! But until that time comes feel free to go ahead and explore the rest of the building!" She then unhooked the horses, letting them freely walk around as she walked into the building. DovahBeat DovahBeat Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
Kirios was about to respond to Synthia when they seemed to have arrived. He hopped out of the carriage, glad to be back on his hooves. He took the paper and looked at it. "4GF, then? Will we have roommates? I guess I should just go there and find out! Bye Synthia!" He trotted off to find his dorm, wandering through the campus in the process.

Interactions: open
Mentions: Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Spencypoo Spencypoo

Synthia was honestly very stunned she'd never been so absolutely speechless before. All her hard work to start a conversation and for what? So he could say goodbye? She watched Kirios trot away, she felt like a weight was just dropped on her shoulders. She fell to her knees in utter shock. "Yeah bye....." Umbra rose up behind Synthia coiling around her body in an attempt to hug the distraught girl. Umbra brought her face close to Synthia and stared into her eyes. Synthia began to snicker then bursted out into laughter. "A pinecone! That's hilarious!" Synthia laughed so hard she had actually began to cry, wiping the tears from her eyes she began to calm down. "Thanks Umbra you always know how to cheer me up. I don't know where you come up with those jokes." Umbra seeing her job was done returned to being a shadow. Synthia picked herself up off the ground and headed towards her dorm. "Alright 6TF hopefully this time things go a lot better."

Scarlet
"No, it's alright I need you to be the best you can be but I suppose we should get to a stop to Reiko doesn't miss us" She blew a few strands of hair out of her face then looked up at Roy. She felt that he deserved an apology for the way this was going. She had tried to make sure the exact incident didn't happen...But here they were in the middle of the forest going through it anyway. "Roy I'm sorry that today is going as badly as it is... I really tried to make sure everything goes right instead of...this. She then sighed and stiffened a bit when she heard the rider calling her and her colleague's name. Reiko had finally made it to the two and by the looks of it, he had left his carriage to look for them on foot. Despite the fact that he had found them, Scarlet could only think about one thing. "YOU LEFT THE HORSES BY THEMSELVES?! ARE YOU INSANE?!" The rider was taken aback while haveing a look of both confusion and surprised. He then looked at Roy for help.

Izuru looked over at the ebon skinned beauty staring into his golden eyes and smiled. "I miei saluti, bella fanciulla" said Izuru as he brushed her hair from her eyes. He had picked up some Italian during his studies in Venezia. Izuru sat back in his seat and snapped his fingers. Appearing before the group was a small humanoid, barely any bigger than a basketball. Unfurling glittering wings, the creature cupped its hands together and threw them skywards. A cluster of shining particles filled the carriage, sparkling with all the colors of a rainbow. Winking at the girl, Izuru shot her a fingergun for good measure.

Spencypoo Spencypoo

Roy Cruz/ Mr. Cruz
ce453dc9acf1a7ad496787ccdbaf866c.jpg The walk to the Carriage stop was a silent one after Scarlet asked for his full capacity. It seemed to trigger the dean into reluctantly giving an apology. The hesitance in her voice sounding genuine which isn't a surprise. His time alone with her has shown a delicate side to her that he quite appreciates. It reminded him that she was still a human rather than just a boss much like he is capable of emotions than being an ancient being following his instincts. "You are forgiven." He said with a smile.

Before he could add anything to the warm conversation, Reiko's holler interjects, surprising Scarlet. Her reaction, however, was unorthodox. She cared more about the bloody horses than relieved to be found? Roy couldn't help but let out a good hearty laugh. "As long as the horses are tied and the carriage is locked in place there is nothing to worry about."

Mia
Mia giggled a bit. She didn't know Italian but she could tell that right there was a compliment. As he moved towards her she stiffened a bit. In all honesty, she hardly ever talked or socialized with boys, let alone been flirted with by one. Once she had relaxed again she gasped and her eyes lit up once more as she watched the figure in Izuru's hand. She then and looked back up at him, the light in her eyes never fading. "How did you do that?!" She had never seen anything like that but it sure did impress her. For a person like Mia, that was the best first impression anyone could make. She was also relieved that the first people she had come across had been pretty nice and chill, though she didn't know how to feel about Ari. "S-sorry" She leaned back a bit and rested her hands in her lap, "S-so anyways, what's your name?" She felt like bashing her head against the wall for stuttering but she couldn't help it. She didn't know exactly why it happened but she held her warm smile as she looked at Izuru then took a quick glance at Ashton. D1.Live D1.Live Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
Scarlet
Scarlet, of course, didn't agree with Roy but he was carrying her and she was currently still in his arms so she bit her tongue. No matter how stubborn she was you could never say she wasn't smart. "Yeah, I suppose so.." She looked at Reiko and inhaled deeply. "How far is the carriage from here and if we go now will we make it to the school before sunset?"
Reiko took out an old looking pocket watch and tilted his head then looked at the sky. Scarlet was a bit troubled by the pocket watch and wanted to ask how it even still worked but that didn't matter. She had other priorities and right now it was getting to the kids. "To answer your first question headmistress, it's not too far from here, a good mile or two away actually but for the second question.. The horses are tired miss so we may get there late." Reiko said. He picked up on the energy that had been radiating off Scarlet as he spoke. It was an unpredictable kind...the kind where he couldn't tell if she was going to start yelling again or what but Scarlet didn't yell. In fact, she didn't talk at all-She just stayed there silent in deep thought. Reiko wanted to ask her if she was alright but he had already been in enough trouble with her. When she had finally came to her senses Scarlet looked rather worried. "The students don't know what they're doing or their routines, half of them don't even have a map or layout of the school alone! Not even mentioning Dorms..." She was starting to stress a bit as she knew that they were running out of time. "Reiko hurry and lead us to the carriage we need to leave now!!"
The rider didn't question her order and without hesitation, started making his way to the carriage as fast as he could. He had been surprisingly agile for someone with his build and was able to run ahead quickly. Once they arrived he hurried and opened the door for them. Pumpkid Pumpkid

Ace Cream Ace Cream

Mako nodded as he sat down with Orianna. He had learned quite a bit his first day here and felt like he made a friend. Knowing what a movie was but never seeing one, the young merman wondered if that was anything like this cooking show he saw on a moving picture box. Shrugging, he decided to remain quiet for a minute before he continued the talks. "Just like your mother my mother told me she attended this school for a bit until grandpa Tsunami told her she must attend the rest of her schooling in the water. Not sure why though but I do think it was because my grandfather disliked people.on land. Which is strange since they have stuff like cookies and cupcakes on here which are amazing to make."

Realizing he had been ranting on, mako soon stretched a bit and sat back. He had not realized the two had been exploring for a bit and guessed that it might be a wise thing to head to their dorm rooms for now. "Perhaps for now we should head to our rooms and relax while we can... friend." The young mako said that last word with a slight hesitation as he was unsure if she cconsidered him a friend. He hoped she did.

Roy Cruz
ce453dc9acf1a7ad496787ccdbaf866c.jpg Roy glared at the ground feeling helpless on an auspicious day no thanks to the bloody sun restricting his powers. If it were sundown, he could have easily carried Miss Scarlet wherever she is needed. Instead he's stuck with how he is now. Her voice shook the horseman out of his mind as she let out an urgent command to the chauffer to lead the way. Given what time they have, it would be irrefutable if the founder of the school arrived late. If he must, he would not hesitate to take matters into his own hands and use his abilities to get them to school on time.

Roy sprints along with the frantic rider and stops dead in his tracks when reaching the carriage. Carefully, thr male sets her into her seat in a proper manner before joining her across. He gave her a serious look. "If I must, I will use my strength to get us there. As long as you're there to greet the students that is all that matters. The sun will set soon and I can easily recover as long as it's lowered. Nothing more shall go wrong under my which milady." He knew Scarlet would try to argue, but she did keep his as an assistant for a reason and he intends to uphold the mantle.

"Izuru, Izuru Kamukura" said the youth in question. His pixie had taken to sitting on his shoulder. Lightly scratching her head, Izuru continued to smile at Mia. Their other carriage occupant, Ashton did not seem too talkative at the current moment. "So, what brings a beauty like you to an establishment like this? Let me guess.....power? social climbing.....just a chance to get out of the house?" asked a curious Izuru as he counted off his provided options with his fingers. Most likely he'd be cringing at this casanova front he was putting on later. Though for right now, a cute girl had found him interesting. So his only choice was to indulge her interest with some of his own...

Spencypoo Spencypoo

Mia
Mia only shook her head I usually have no problem making friends and I'm fine with being the unpopular one I just... need a bit of help controlling something..Plus I wanted to meet people like me." She didn't show her power much but she still felt now was a good time. She spun her finger in a circle until gold dust collected around it, forming a ring around the tip of her finger. She then looked at Izuru and Ashton, "My power is something....special- at least that's what I've been told times before but I can't really control what I make" She flung the dust across from her so it landed at her feet. "All I know is that if i've seen it theres a possibly it could be made. Both living and nonliving." The gold dust slowly collected into a solid substance, forming into an exact copy of the horses outside but only about 2 inches in height and the mane occasionally flickered from a firery orange to a calm blue. Mia carefully picked the small horse up and it laid in the palm of her hand. "Also I don't know how to...Take the life away-" The horse turned its head up to Mia looking both offended and horrified. "W-wait wait no your good! I wouldn't do that to you." She tried to correct herself but Mia felt bad for saying that in front of the horse but it only snorted and continued to lay in her hand. Mia sighed and looked back at the boy with golden eyes. "What about you though? You seen to have everything in check. Your power, I'm sure your very social with people and you seem pretty confident. So what leads a person like you to the decision to attend CCFA?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head and layed the small horse on Ashton's lap. Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia D1.Live D1.Live
Scarlet
She sat up in her seat as the rider took his place in the front of the carriage and took the reins. "That's our...last resort plan" She inhaled deeply before continuing as the carriage started to move. "I care too much about you to see you weakened. Especially if it's my fault so since I screwed this up I'll find a way to fix it." She was standing her ground now and wasn't up for changing her mind on that. Her hands then started to spark and she hung her head out the side of the carriage, lightly shocking the horses. As predicted by her, the horses picked up speed, jolted by the shock then Scarlet sat back down and looked back at Roy. "Plus if I can barely stand you'll have to take charge for a while." Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Oriana Mikhaelis

Oriana just smiled as she listened to Mako's story about his grandfather. The story actually reminded her of one of her mother's story, a story of the first angel who visited the surface and repulsed by it. Mako's grandfather might also experienced something similar. 'I have sinned, yes. I have lied and murdered innocent, but never even once have I indulged myself in such degeneracy.' after that visit the archangels prohibited all the celestial dwellers to descend to earth... She felt that story would be too dark though so she said nothing and just nodded at Mako.

When Mako suggested for them to go to their own room Oriana just grinned weakly. It might be too obvious that she need some rest. She was embarassed but appreciated that Mako was considerate to her condition.

"Yes, maybe we should rest. I'm going to visit the infirmary first so you can go ahead to your room." She then gave Mako some direction to the dorm area and gave him a goodbye.

"See you later, friend!" She wasn't sure why Mako called her as 'friend' even though he already knows her name. Is it a merfolk culture? Or did he wants some reassurance? Either way, she felts no harm in replying like this. "Don't hesitate if you need any help, allright?"

Having said that she turned away to the direction of the infirmary and merrily walked away, humming a lullaby that her mother used to sing for her.

Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

Glint stood waiting near the entrance, taking in his surroundings and searching the crowds for Kirios. He couldn't see his friend yet, though he was hard to miss, being half horse and all. He shuffled where he stood, uncomfortable with the amount of people coming and going, bumping and shoving him. He then saw Gabriel and Elise, they looked approachable enough, so he approached them cautiously, signing a hello at first, then remembering that most people probably didn't know how to sign. "Hello? hello, I was wondering if you had seen my friend. He is..." Glint paused, seeming to search for what he wanted to see, but coming up empty, "A horse. But only half."
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back