• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Synthia followed Kirios' lead and stepped into the carriage. Seeing that the driver wasn't lying when they said there was plenty of room for Kirios. Seeing as how they would be riding to the school together Synthia struggled to think up a topic to talk about. Umbra rose up and rested her head on Synthia's shoulder. Synthia stared at the entity understanding what it was saying with it's silence. "G-good idea." She whispered to Umbra who sunk back down. She waited for Kirios to enter the carriage, after which she would ask him. "Do you live in the forest nearby? I a-actually grew up around here m-maybe we um passed e-each other b-by." She managed to force out the ice breaker.
DovahBeat DovahBeat

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi
Kirios looked over to Synthia and gave her a smile.
"My family's farm is in these woods. We do agriculture, livestock, and also have a lumbermill. You may have heard of it? Blackforest Farm?" He supplied, tilting his head to the side.
"I might have seen you around? I'm not sure. I don't usually leave our property a lot."

Rather shocked by the rather subtle appearance of a humanoid candle and kind of just stared in awe as she seemed to be completely lit on top but not melting at all "h-h-...." he stutters as his nervousness has made him shy and just watches her walk into the carriage and leave. Somewhat shocked he takes some water out of his bag and takes a sip" Welp this ain't the weirdest thing I seen but I feel like it won't rank too high everything" he slowly slid his hoodie on his head and kind of stared over at Mia and asked " So.... where ya from" he said trying to be more comfortable. He was pretty sure she was some type of city girl even if not city maybe lived in a nice lil town but nowhere like his in the middle of nowhere farmhouse though it might be nice to see what city people are like.
Spencypoo Spencypoo

Oriana Mikhaelis

"Yes, we will learn a lot in the school." Oriana nodded and replied to Mako in a confident tone. She didn't want anyone to take interest in her species though so maybe she made a mistake by making it sounds mysterious to Mako. She took note of this for future referrence.

Oriana slumped further into her seat, to the point that she actually laying on the seat rather than sitting. Since she was quite small it wasn't hard to fit her body on top of the seat. She soon felt tired and fell asleep on the seat. Her headphone was already slipped off of her head and was now hanging on her neck. Fortunately, she didn't dream anything weird this time. No random vague prophecy, no mindboggling angelic chant, no vision about someone else's future. Just a long peaceful nap.

Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1 Spencypoo Spencypoo

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson would clap her hands closed; the fireball diminishing. The light quickly going out. The power of the fire in her hands going nothing. She sighs and turns around to look at the rider. She leans on her hands as she just watches them. She finally decides to speak. "Aren't we going to pick up another person?" She has to yell to be heard of the clomping of the horses feet. She was sure there was one other person that they had to pick up, but they didn't show any sign of slowing. She sighed again and slumped in her seat. She turned and shuffled through her bag yet again. Still, not so surprisingly, nothing had changed. The exact same stuff she packed was still in the bag.

Kai softened a bit and stood to his original height but still staying vigilant with cautious eyes. There was no telling if what they say is true or not. "I see. But if you are who you say you are," Kai said suspiciously. He waited a bit, eyeing the duo from the normal looking female to the rather mysterious looking male. He then threw his hand to to the back of his head and rubbed it sheepishly. "Could you tell me where said stop is for me? You see, I got lost and I have no idea where I'm going." He said with a sheepish smile, losing the fire in his breath. He was still suspicious of them but if they're telling the truth then they're his only hope of going to a new school and starting anew.

Spencypoo Spencypoo Pumpkid Pumpkid

After a while, the carriage came to a stop and Devontae had called out, "We have arrived!" He jumped down and opened a door to let the students out while carrying two papers in his hand, one for each student. Once they both stepped out he handed mako and Orianna the papers. There were numbers and letters written on them. Orianna's read "1AB" and Mako's read, "1CA". "Those are your numbered dorm rooms that you'll be able to explore once the headmasters come. But until that time feel free to walk around the rest of the school!" Devontae quickly got on the carriage again and turned it around, leaving the two behind.
Ace Cream Ace Cream Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1
The driver was rather irritated at the no-show "I got orders to do so but judging from how I see no one it makes no sense to stay any longer." He then sighed. "I'll give the boy eight more minutes before we full off!" Syfer Syfer
Soon the carriage pulled off at a steady trot. After a few minutes, it arrived at Mia and Ashton's stop and the driver jumped down. "Miss Mia! Mister Ashton." He bowed. "I shall be your ride." D1.Live D1.Live Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
After what seemed to be forever, a carriage finally pulled up at Elise's stop and the horses got giddy. They escaped the reins and pranced closer to the girl then nayed and nuzzled her arm. The fire never burned her, in fact, it was cold. The rider was alarmed and immediately jumped down to guide the horses back to the carriage. "I am..SO sorry miss I'm not sure what happened-" The rider apologized.
sunnieside sunnieside
Scarlet
Scarlet laughed but once she composed herself the humor she found in this had vanished almost instantly. "I'm very sorry that your unable to find your stop but I suggest we hurry now" She grabbed Kai's hand and started sprinted through the forest, avoiding thick brambles while guiding him through it expertly so he didn't get hurt with her pulling him along then stopped at an empty stop. She saw the carriage and smiled widely. She was happy they were able to get there in time but all that running was starting to her. "Go ahead now, hurry before they leave you!" Once he was out of sight she collapsed on the ground in a heap. "Just...Resting...my legs" She said in between pants, trying to reassure Roy but they felt like they could literally fall off. She had never been so tired and it was odd for her but she knew she would have to push through it. Redakai Redakai Pumpkid Pumpkid
Mia
Mia smiled warmly "I'm from someplace far from here but I live a few.....Minutes? From here." She didn't know how to rate distance if it wasn't by counting the streets, or maybe blocks, or even just a place by it. "How ab-" Just as she was talking, once again the sound of the carriage interrupted her. If she had a dime for every time they stopped her sentences...Shed have 20 cents. When the rider called both their names her eyes lit up....Literally. As her now crimson eyes sparked she jumped up and looked at Ashton excitedly before getting in the carriage. She then got comfortable, looked at Izruru, and waved as the light in her eyes faded. D1.Live D1.Live Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Last edited:
~Crimson's POV~
Crimson saw the two people coming towards their carriage. She became both excited and terrified. She fixed her pants then did the same to her hair. She looked to the two very different people that stood at the stop. She shifted in her seat. Moving to the side to allow room for the two new strangers. Hopeful new friends? Strangers turn BFF's? She shook her head thinking about it. Such a dream she thinks about. No one would want to be friends with such a lab rat as her. She frowned slightly biting her bottom lip. She closed her eyes tears filling behind her eyelids. She blinked a few times and smiled again. She didn't want these people to see her like this. "Hello!" She called out to them.
Garebear184 Garebear184 Redakai Redakai

Ace Cream Ace Cream and open to others

Seeing the school come up, he blinked some looking at it. He was impressed it as the blue haired male got out and poked Oriana helping her get up and out of the carriage as he stood there stretching some. He was impressed at the building that he started to look around before he zoned back in and looked at the girl next to him. "Well it would seem that we have finally arrived at the academy. I am most impressed that you were able to sleep while that thing was moving. Should we head inside." Mako asked as he waited to see what she was going to do. He was also waiting to see if anyone else was going to show up before he would go inside.

Gabriel Cruz
Location: Carriage Stop / Interaction: None / Mentions: Chaufer Spencypoo Spencypoo
received_3014965295407338.jpeg Gabriel's attention redirects to a black and gold carriage pulled by a majestic warhorse much like the ones his father breeds. He smiled seeing something familiar in his presence. The Equestrian holding the reigns and doing whatever it was they were doing. "Are you...our ride?" He asked the rider shifting between the horse. He was tempted to inspect the creature having a therapeutic essence to the lad. He had the need to brush their coat, admire their features, and just attend to their whim. He hoped he would see them more at school and be able to care for them during his classes.

Mr. Cruz
ce453dc9acf1a7ad496787ccdbaf866c.jpg Roy's hands dropped as soon as the boy decided to believe them even if it were for a moment. He asked about his stop to which Roy couldn't even remember everybody's assigned stop. Fortunately, Scarlet took to action and dragged the poor teen with her to his stop. The horseman watched as they disappeared. The whole ordeal was a mess and pondered if all the rest were doing ok? He made a mental note to count the freshman before assuming their safety. Nothing was going as plan, which irritated the man to the bone. Order was everything to him, but when it came to the young headmistress, things were never accordingly. Despite the flaw, he found it interesting that even when things are tipped, they miraculously get put into place as all things should. It wasn't an ideal scheme but the journey was always exciting.

As the tall man caught up, he found his boss lying on the floor catching her breath. He stares down at her, blinking his aqua eyes as she explained her need for rest. Her expression wavering as he stared stoically. He squats beside her in silence. The atmosphere quiet with only nature slipping in between. After some time, he pipped up.
"Are you sure you're ok, madame? I can always carry you should you require my assistance?" From afar, Roy noticed another carriage had pulled up for his son and the brunette across.

The rider nodded eagerly. He seemed happier to do this than either of the other riders. He then bowed, "I am William and I will your means of transportation to CCFA" As he said that one of the horses looked at the one set by him the lightly bumped William. The rider now known as William laughed. "I'm sorry" He lightly pet the horse, "It's really the horses since they do the hard work." Both the horses stood taller and puffed their chests out, feeling satisfied. William laughed once more and rolled his eyes as he got back in his place.
"Come aboard!"

Scarlet
"Yes I'm fine, I do this every year...Never gets easier" She mumbled the last part to herself and stood. It took her a while to catch her balance again and it was as if she was just learning how to walk. "See? I can manage just fine. The only thing I'm concerned with is the rest of the students...If there are more like Kai around..." She sighed and slowly started walking. Scarlet hated to ask for help with things she could easily do herself, she was too stubborn too, and that somethings made things a bit more problematic and troublesome. "Reiko should be coming back around when he drops off Mako and Oriana" She paused for a second. "Reiko is the ri-" Her legs had given out from under her and she fell onto the ground again. She cursed under her breath and held onto the base of a tree, pulling herself up then leaned on it in an effort not to fall on the ground. She inhaled deeply and looked at Roy. "On second thought maybe I'll take you up on that offer"

As Rin stepped on to the carriage he eyed the other students on the bus slowly. He was trying not show that he was nervous in this unfamiliar environment. Having no real expierence with magic and the sort he intended to try and keep his distance from others until he got a chance to adjust, that was until a girl made the effort to greet him. His lips curled into a soft smile as he took a seat by her. "Hello my name's Rin." His words were soft as he introduced himself, extending his cold hand out to the stranger.

Oriana Mikhaelis

Finally they arrived. As if she knew the exact time of their arrival at CCFA, Oriana woke up from her nap just a minute before they passed the gate. Stepping out from the carriage she stretched her body and enjoyed the sight of her new school. Looks good, sounds good, smells good. She chuckled at Mako's remark about her sleeping inside the carriage.

"I guess you can count 'sleep everywhere' as one of my ability. Let's go inside!"

She was rather gloomy and tired before but now she felts so energetic, the nap really did wonders and she expressed it by sprinting and giggling from the front yard towards the school building... for the first 10 seconds. After those 10 seconds she just wobbled towards the main door while panting heavily, looking like someone just punched her in the guts.

Note to self, your stamina is still zero.

After regaining her breath she waved at Mako and walked next to him.

"Do you have anywhere you want to check, Mako? The class? The pool? Oh, or the kitchen? I have read the map of the school before so I can be your guide." Oriana said proudly. While she didn't like to use her divination magic she was more than happy to show what she can do with the knowledge inside her brain. She looks like a kid who wants to brags for being able to count to 10.

Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson looked at the boy and froze. She hadn't thought that far into the conversation. "U-uh.... H.. Hi?" Was all she could mutter. She looked to his outstretched hand and tilted her head. What was this unknown gesture? Was it a sign of friendship? Or recognition? She just looked at his hand for a moment. Then up at him. She didn't take the hand for she did not know what it meant. "I- I'm Crimson." She muttered. Why was she stuttering? Was she that nervous? She carefully scooted away from him. She had been to adventurous. This was still all to much. She looked at her hands that she placed in her lap. This was overwhelming. Why couldn't she breathe?
Garebear184 Garebear184

Kai was taken aback by the sudden action but thinking fast,he grabbed his stuff. As they weaved through the trees, he looked at the woman pulling him through the woods by hand. 'She said she was the headmaster. She looks a bit young to be the headmaster.' The pyro boy thought as he let himself be pulled. It has been a while since he's had any actually physical contact. His body tends to be a few noticeable degrees higher than others and that's a big hint he has powers, or that's what he thought seeing as how he hasn't had a normal life so he doesn't know. Before he could speak, they exit the woods, she says a quick goodbye and bolts back where we came from. He looked over to the two that were now conversing. "New school, new people, new life. Let's just hope things are different." He whispered to himself. He walked up to the horses to admire their flaming appearance and their attitude to match. He looked at the rider. "Is it alright to pet them or do you not have time?" The flame user asked. He has never seen such awesome creatures before, much less with the same fire affinity as him. He was much better with animals than people seeing as how his rap sheet of them isn't good.

Spencypoo Spencypoo

Hearing about the farm his family runs Synthia's faced beamed with joy. "Oh I've been there before. We didn't stay long but my parents did take me so that I could be familiar with the area. I'm from the Lothrell family we must of barely missed each other." Synthia began to wish she had stayed longer at the farm, if she had ran into Kirios when they were younger this could've been a heartfelt reunion between childhood friends. That kinda stuff was always so cute in romance novels she unconsciously let out a sigh. Realizing she should focus on her conversation with Kirios she struggled to think of another topic. "S-so uh the uh the weather's been good lately." Was she actually insane she had really just used the forbidden ice breaker of the weather, was she an absolute fool!

The rider hesitated for a moment as he thought of an answer, "Most others wouldn't advise it but these two are actually very well behaved so you can pet them...But do be cautious please, I'd hate to be the cause of a student being hurt." He also knew that if any of his passengers did happen to get hurt he would never hear the end of it by the headmaster. He especially didn't want to lose this job. It wasn't every day that people offered you to drive a carriage with flaming horses to what seemed like a completely new world. "Especially on my watch" He shot a look at the horses that could be understood as him telling them to behave.
Redakai Redakai
Meanwhile, Jewel had closed the carriage door once both of the students had entered and once she had sat down the horses started moving at a steady pace without her having to even touch the reins. They followed a dirt path that got harder the further they went until it was stone. After about six minutes of traveling, they had arrived at the school. The rider jumped down and opened the door, "Welcome to CCFA!" She handed each of them a paper that looked similar to Oriana and Mako's except Synthia's and kirios's names were at the top with the numbers below it. Kirios's paper had read, "4GF" and Synthia's had read, "6TF." Jewel smiled. "Those are the number to your dorm rooms that you'll get to see later day! But until that time comes feel free to go ahead and explore the rest of the building!" She then unhooked the horses, letting them freely walk around as she walked into the building. DovahBeat DovahBeat Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Rin tilted his gead and confusion before resting his hand back down on his lap. 'What a strange girl' he thought as he watched her slowly scoot away. "Crimson huh? Thats very... Unique" he spoke in a relaxed manner in hopes to ease this girls nerves. "My name's Rin it's nice to meet you. Is this your first time at a magical school too?" He raised his question with as much friendliness as he could muster taking in her features with his pale grey eyes looking for any abnormalities that one could consider magical.

~Crimson's POV~
She could feel his eyes on her, and nervously fidgeted with her eyepatch. Making sure it covered her entire eye. She looked up a smile appearing on her face. "Sorry. I'm just a little nervous." She paused to think about how to answer his question. "I've never gone to school... Before." She said trying not to make it sound weird. "I mean- I don't go out often. I-" She shook her head any way she put it she sounded weird. She shifted nervously. Her fingertips glowing from anxiety. 'This again' She thought to herself. 'Don't blow up! Don't blow up!' She mouthed. Her eyes closed tight as if she were praying. She looked at her fingers again and relaxed. She then hid her face realizing he was still sitting there. "Uh-" She looked out the door. "Is... Um... The other guy going to come on?" She said trying to change to subject.
Garebear184 Garebear184 Redakai Redakai

Kai got in between the two horses and gently pet them. To be honest, he was using this as an excuse to think of a way to talk to the other students. 'They both seem nice. Maybe I should go talk to them and try to get along.' He thought to himself. Making up his mind, he said goodbye to the horses and thanked them in advance for being willing enough to take them to the school then did the same to the rider. As Kai got closer to his soon to be classmates, he began getting nervous.he entered to carriage and sat next to Rin, looking down with an emotionless face. On the outside, he looked like he wasn't up for a conversation but deep down he was freaking out. He wanted to make a good impression but didn't know where to start. He wanted to say something but couldn't think of anything. Even if he did, he couldn't muster up the courage to do so. So there he was, silent. 'Damn body. Wrong time to crap out on me now.'

Garebear184 Garebear184 Syfer Syfer

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson was relived the other guy came in. She smiled, but mostly because she could avoid the conversation about her past. She looked the guy over. She leaned forward. "Hi!" She paused looking over to... Rin. "I'm Crimson." She said and then gestured to Rin. "And that's Rin." Her voice shook just a bit. Her nerves getting the best of her. She placed her hands back into her lap and adjusted her eyepatch yet again. Then moved her hand over to her hair. She then shifted to fix her scarf. Her mind wondered over what to say next. She shifted in her seat lightly touching the top of her bag.
Redakai Redakai Garebear184 Garebear184

Ace Cream Ace Cream

After finally not spacing out anymore, the blue haired male looked at Oriana and smiled some. She seemed to know her way around the school which would make things much easier to navigate. Nodding to himself, Mako started to think of where he should explore first. Would it be alright for them to explore the area without stopping by their dorm rooms first? It probably would be as long as they did not do anything to get into any trouble. "It all sounds like it would be fun to explore. How about we start with someplace you are interested in? After all I believe the saying my mother said is ladies first."

The rider smiled once everyone had gotten in the carriage then thrashed the reins and the two horses started to run at a gallop which made the ride a bit shorter. Five minutes later, just as the horses had started getting tired they had entered through the gates of the school and stopped by the entrance. The rider jumped down and freed the horses and they began to roam around the grass areas of campus. "Alright! You may now exit and explore the school," He said as he opened the door and handed Crimson three papers just like the ones the other riders had passed out but this time he didn't explain. The rider then walked around the side of the school until he was out of sight.
Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai Garebear184 Garebear184
Reiko had been riding around, looking for Scarlet and Roy since they weren't in the same location where Scarlet had spoken to him. He sighed and continued the search through the forest while calling out their names. Reiko watched as countless carriages took to the path to CCFA and that made him feel anxious since the students would be left there by themselves for what seemed like the entire day if he couldn't find the headmasters soon. Pumpkid Pumpkid

'Man these people are weird." Rin sighed to himself and rode the rest of the way in silence only offering idle responses if spoken to. Maybe it's to soon for these two to get out of there shells. Rin shielded his eyes from the sun as he stepped off the carriage. The young undead nodded to the driver as he left before realizing none of them had any directions "Wait youre bot even gonna tell us where things are!!" He exclaimed at the driver as her rojnded the corner before sighing again and pinching the bridge of his nose "Well what do you guys say we explore together?" He offers Crimson and Kai. He didn't cherish the thought of more awkward time with these two introverts but it had to be better than looking like a lost puppy wandering the school grounds alone.

Oriana Mikhaelis

"Ah, I never know merfolk also have chivalry code. That's sweet. Let's go to the pool then." Oriana guided Mako through the campus. They passed several school buildings and small parks.

"You see, I picked swimming club during the application so I'm interested in the pool too. Ah, we've arrived." The school's pool covered a large area. It's almost like several pools merged together. Looking closer, the pool was actually looks like a drowned ampitheatre with several levels of floor with different depth that was designed to accomodate a wide range of body types from the short halfling to the towering minotaur. Deep in the middle, shallow in the edge.

Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back