• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Spencypoo

Spencypoo

• (Barebone starters go here whenever people with accepted CS's are ready)

Last edited:
Ari sits on the bus stop in the middle of a forest, seemingly no houses were nearby. Ari is wearing her black hoodie, black gloves, and long black pants, to match her black boots. Aris edginess can be felt from a mile away. Ari looks through her phone, bored as hell. Ari has her bag with her, an overstuffed backpack, a polaroid camera hanging around her neck, as well as her bass in its case, sitting on the ground next to her. People shouldn't be able to notice the two rusty kitchen knives in Aris bag, ready to use if someone attacks her. Aris tattoos aren't visible due to all of her skin other than her face (Which is pointed to the ground), being covered by some edgy black clothes.

The Coral Coast school of Fine Arts had been busy for the past few days as it was preparing for its new arrivals. The rooms had been furnished, halls both repainted and polished, and the equipment for its students were being carried in through the great entrance in the front of the school. Just outside the gates of CCFA were eight carriages, each with two large, white stallion horses with flowing manes of fire and a rolled-up scroll tied to the side of the carriage itself. The riders didn't seem to mind the heat as they sat in front of their carriages and took the reigns. A rider put his hand into the air and looked in the distance before lashing the reigns. The horses took off and set out for its passengers but as they moved the carriage along the rider carefully reached down and grabbed the scroll, reading the words on it in his head. As the first rider read the scroll other carriages started to move along as well. They traveled for a while in a line before later diverging onto different paths.

Mia Baxter
Today was the day, the day Mia had been waiting for what felt like years. She was going to the CCFA! Mia was so excited that she could barely contain it, not that she tried. She jumped around in her home excitedly then walked out the door, shutting and locking it behind her after she finished packing a few bags of essentials. She wore light, high waisting jeans with a purple crop top and her signature hairstyle: two curly ponytails. She then started to make her way to the stop she was assigned and saw Ari. Mia got more excited and tried her best to act cool as she took a seat by her. She pulled her small bag onto her lap while staying quiet.

Kirios trotted to the bus stop, also in the woods, but not the same woods Ari and Mia were in. These were the woods that surrounded his family farm and lumber mill, not far from the main road. Once there he stopped and waited, shifting from hoof to hoof. He was a little nervous, but at least he knew his Friend Glint was going to also be there. He wouldn't be entirely alone.
While he waited he occupied himself with double checking his bag. He had the essentials, and beside that, not much else. He didn't have many personal possessions. But he did have his great axe, which he used to fend off wolves from the farm, and... A lot of snacks. He was always hungry. He took out a carrot to chew on while he waited.

Ari looks Mia in the eyes "Yo wassup, I'm Ari, you can just call me R though." Ari has a deep voice. "So you're here for that bullshit school too huh? Yeah that's cool I guess." Aris eyes gaze deep into Mias, her crimson eyes give a piercing glance. She looks down, at her phone and turns it off, she puts it in her pocket. "So what's up with you? Why do they call for a human?..I'm just a vampire but I guess they take those too, I mean I guess it's cool." Ari sighs, ready to listen to Mia, and judge her every word. Ari likes to pick people apart like that, it's her thing, she just enjoys it. Ari puts her sunglasses on to hide her eyes as she examines Mia from the corner of her vision.

~Ridely's POV~
Ridley looked to Crimson. Whom was currently checking through her bag. She was really nervous; they bother were. They'd never gone out of the lab before. Well they have; just they've never left. This would be their liberty. They were stood at the side of the road near a bus stop. They couldn't be in front of the lab; or else the doctors would've stopped them. Ridley shuffled in her stance checking her mental list, yet again. What if the doctors came after them? What if they sent people to go get them? What if people were scared of them? They wore eyepatches, but still their were other things that people could fear. Like their silence; they weren't very extraverted. Ridely took a shaky breath. This was it. No matter what happened. They were going to be free; even if for a little bit.

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson was both excited and nervous. She checked her bag for the hundredth time. Unlike Ridley; she weren't scared if people would be scared of them. She was only scared of what the doctors would do. But that was out of her mind now as she stood at the gates of freedom, and little did she know that freedoms passage was a carriage pulled by a horse. She was practically jumping with excitment. She had been dreaming of this day for years. The day when she would walk free from her masters. The day when her sister wasn't her only friend. The day when she could decide what to do on her own. It was agony to wait, but wait is what she had to do. So she busied her mind with making a list of what she's going to do. Shopping, Eat Chocolate, see movies, dan............

Scarlet Farsay
Scarlet was happy to begin a new school with new students that she hand-picked herself. She was confident in every student she chose and made it her mission to help these kids reach their potentials, to grow and learn about themselves, to help them be successful no matter what. She walked around the forest and saw a carriage. She knew it was from school and it wasn't going back to the school so it had to be empty. She put her hand out and waved, the horses stopped and she nodded at the rider before walking to the side and entering the carriage. "For now it would be best to head straight for the residence of my assistant then go to school. After then you may continue on your original path." Scarlet crossed her legs as the ride began to move again, now going to the Vice headmaster's home.
Mia Baxter
Mia looked at Ari and slowly nodded, "I think that this school will actually be good! It seems like it could be...a good break from my usual life," She then smiled at Ari. "Nice to meet you R my name is Mia! But why they accepted me- I'm not sure, I-I mean I have this electric thing but it's not anything too big.." Mia started to feel a bit awkward and nervously laughed. "I guess your a better choice though compared to me. Honestly, I might be the only human there! But I'll never know for sure until I get there I guess."

A gold and black carriage came to a stop by the twins and the rider unwrapped the scroll that was attached to it then looked at both of them, "Uhm I'm here for miss Ridley?" He then took a carrot out of his coat pocket, snapped it into two, then fed each horse a half. He then turned back to the girls.

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley looked to Crimson who was jumping excitedly. Crimson was pointing at the horse muttering unknown words. Ridely smiled, "Yeah I see it." Ridley looked to the horse and tilted her head. "Cute fellow." Ridley then snapped their attention to the driver. "Pardon me." She shuffled over to Crimson and hugged her. "See on the other side sis." She whispered into her ear. Crimson hugged her back and nodded. "See you on the other side." She whispers back. Ridley lets her go and hops into the carriage. She wobbles a bit from the shaking; then steadies sitting in a seat. She smiles at the roof. "This is it."

~Crimson's POV~

The horse has a fire main!! Crimson thinks to herself. She jumped excitedly. She pointed at it and looked at her sister. "Loom at that! It's so cool! OMG! Imagine if all of them are like that!...." And on and on and on. She rambled until her sister hugged her. "See you on the other side sis." She said to her. "See you on the other side." She responded. She watched as her sister went into the carriage. Then it occurred to her. She's never been away from her sister for longer than 10 minutes. She started getting nervous. What is she supposed to do without her? She shifted her stance a few times before checking through her bag again.

Ari takes a picture of Ridley with her Polaroid and slips it into her pocket, she pulls a notebook out of her backpack as well as a pen, she begins to write. "So Mia...You're a human, unsure of yourself, you have a bad situation at home, probably caused by your abilities, and now you're seeking a new life in some school, which you aren't even sure is real or not. You'll take any opportunity to get away from home and right now this is it." Ari is attempting to dissect Mia, she tapes the developed picture of Mia to her notebook when she's done speaking, she writes what she thinks is happening in Mias life and flips through some more pages revealing that she does this to almost everyone she meets. Ari is either a creep or a psychologist, but either way, she's a weirdo vampire. Ari looks to Mia, her hair slips away from her face revealing her tattoo on her neck.

To say Synthia was nervous would be downplaying, just how badly her stomach was churning. Walking towards the bus stop Synthia looked down at her feet. Her shadow began to shift and she could feel eyes on her, shifting her gaze to her shadow that stretched behind her. It rose up from the ground and lurched over her. Synthia stared into the two holes that were the eyes of the shadow. "I know Umbra this is my chance to make new friends. Thanks you always know what to say." Of course Umbra hadn't said anything and she never did, instead Synthia always just knew what Umbra wanted to say.

Umbra placed it's shadowy hands on Synthia's shoulders and stared at her. "Hmm true I couldn't possibly be the only one nervous. So all I gotta do is be confident and things will work out." Umbra sunk back down into the ground returning to a normal shadow. Leaving Synthia smiling with new found courage. She continued towards the bus stop, her courage began to fade as she noticed someone already was waiting by the bus stop. Her courage quickly returned when she noticed the person in question wasn't a human, but instead a centaur. Taking a deep breath Synthia approached and greeted the centaur. "H-h-hello there." She was already cursing the fact she stuttered.

Last edited:
The rider jumped back into his seat then cracked the reins and the horses started to gallop ahead but as they rode away the rider couldn't help but ask a question. "I've never really seen you around here miss, are you perhaps new to this area?" He spoke up a bit so his voice could be heard over the sound of hooves against the flat dirt road. They were getting closer to another stop. One where supposedly a student named "Maverik" was waiting.
Mia
Mia was quiet for a while and blinked a few times, momentarily confused by Ari's actions but it only lasted for a few seconds before she had come back to her senses. "Yep! sounds about right" She slightly tilted her head to the side while keeping her eyes on her, trying to ignore the book. "But if you believe the school is pointless or have low expectations for it then why would you agree to attend in the first pl-" She was interrupted by the sound of hooves beating on the ground. She watched the carriage approach the stop while messing with the strap of her bag then looked back at Ari. The rider of this carriage already had his scroll unwrapped and in his hand. "Miss Ari?" He jumped down and opened the door, waiting for her.

-Mako Tatsunmai-

Yawning some, the blue haired male started walking to the bus stop. Making sure he had a map so he did not get lost helped a lot as he was still trying to get used to the hustle and bustle that was life on land. Glad that at least the bus stop wasn't to far from the beach, the young male finally found his stop as he stood there waiting on the bus. His hair shining a bit in the sun as it was still a bit damp from his morning swim. Being glad he was able to dry enough to not change in the middle of the streets was something he was glad as that would of been awkward. Looking at the bracelet around his wrist, he chuckled to himself some thinking about how his mother insisted he wear this to school as well as the lapis blue teardrop earing that was in his ear that he got from his father. This was going to be a good year he just knew it. No matter what happened, he was going to learn all he could about life on land... and hopefully make friends. Heck he even baked some cookies he hid in his backpack to give to people today. Yeah, today was going to be a good day.

Quiet as a ghost the Elken slipped through the woods, ignoring the thorns tugging at the exposed fur of his legs as he trotted towards the road. Here things were overgrown and the magic was nearly palpable, there were no houses around for miles. Glint wasn't very sure how they'd found him to deliver his invitation, he hadn't lived in a proper house for months. He didn't even have an address.
But that wasn't important, he guessed. This would be good for him, he'd have the chance to rebuild what he'd forgotten, maybe make some new friends, friends that would accept him...
The bus stop was overgrown with vines, Glint gave them a tug and pulled them off of the bus stop sign. The rotting wooden bench was beyond saving, though. "...That's okay, I can stand." He thought, he hoped that this was the place. He didn't know of any other stops. He wasn't sure he'd ever seen any buses use this one though. Nobody really came this far into the forest.

Ari sees the carriage and looks unimpressed, she grabs her bag and her bass, as she stands up, she levitates into the carriage and looks around before taking her seat. Ari pulls a book out of her backpack, some bullshit about harnessing magic as a vampire, eh she didn't really care Ari just wants to look smart. She looks at the driver of the carriage and watches as him. "So like, wassup bro? How much do they pay you to pull around edgy teenagers? I hope a lot, cause I'm super short on money, can I have five bucks bro? Please man I'll like..I dunno, just give me five bucks please? I wanna be able to buy some chips later and I'm totally broke." Ari sounds bored and tired, though that's what she always sounds like.

The driver looked at the girl and held in a small laugh as he closed the door and then climbed into his seat. "This is free of charge ma'am but I can assure you that snacks will be available at your convenience in your room once we get to the school." After getting comfortable again the rider then set off again. As they traveled along the path they came by another, slightly larger carriage that was heading to a different spot and after about six minutes had arrived at Kirios and Synthia's stop. The rider was a female and jumped down, bowing to the two. "Hello, I am Jewel and I assume you two are Kirios and Synthia. I will be your driver for today" She smiled warmly at the two before opening the door and gesturing inside.

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley didn't acknowledge the rider right away. She was both praying and deciding what to say. She bite her bottom lip and spoke up. "I don't go out much." She says just loud enough for her voice to reach the riders ears. She shuffled around in her seat. Talking to someone who wasn't her sister or a doctor was weird. It was a he and he didn't want to stick a needle in her. Which was weird to her. It was nice for once, but weird.

Hooves tapped against the ground as a quadrupedal animal dashed across the plains. Its white hide and golden scales shone through the darkness. With effortless grace and incredible speed, it leapt over every obstacle that got in its way. From a distance, one might assume this to be a stallion. However on closer inspection, they would find an entirely different creature. Scales and hooves of a deep gold. A scarlet mane and tail flowing in the breeze like dancing flames. Legs so slender that many a steed would easily fracture a bone. Atop its head were two horns, like that of an antelope. Ahead of them was a steep cliff with a drop that would kill a lesser mount. "You can do it Kirin" said the hooded rider, gently petting the mane of his beast. Without a moments hesitation, the Kirin maintained its speed and leapt from the cliff. For a few seconds, the pair fell at increasingly fast speeds. Until the Kirin raised its shining hooves and brought them down in the air. They hit some kind of invisible platform, golden energy rippling from the point of contact. The Kirin would then jump from platform to platform, as if galloping on the air itself. Finally they landed on solid ground. Nuzzling its rider, the Kirin then took a moment to rest.

1605914615924.png

Looking ahead of him, Izuru saw a cute girl hiding in her clothes at a nearby bus stop. Preparing to offer her a ride atop his adorable friend. He then saw that the bus had already arrived. Considering it for a few moments. Izuru got off of his Kirin and gave it an apple. The Eastern Unicorn nuzzled its rider once more before vanishing in a flash of light. Pulling off his hood, Izuru wandered over to the gathered group and gestured to the driver.

"Room for one more?"

Spencypoo Spencypoo
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

The driver looked at the girl and held in a small laugh as he closed the door and then climbed into his seat. "This is free of charge ma'am but I can assure you that snacks will be available at your convenience in your room once we get to the school." After getting comfortable again the rider then set off again. As they traveled along the path they came by another, slightly larger carriage that was heading to a different spot and after about six minutes had arrived at Kirios and Synthia's stop. The rider was a female and jumped down, bowing to the two. "Hello, I am Jewel and I assume you two are Kirios and Synthia. I will be your driver for today" She smiled warmly at the two before opening the door and gesturing inside.
"A carriage?" Kirios tilted his head. It was larger than most, maybe he could fit? He wasn't sure...
"Where should I stay?" He asked Jewel. He inspected the carriage, trotting around it and looking from all angles. Would he fit? Would he be comfortable? Would the ride be long? He hoped it wouldn't be, it wasn't healthy for him to lay down for long, and if he had to walk along side the carriage he didn't want to walk for a long time.

A little confused Ashton scratches his head as he looks in the direction of the pick-up spot he was designated which lead into a path leading into some road where the woods are but he just shrugged and kept moving"More walkin if I knew it was dis far I woulda came in workout clothes......or at least some better suited shoes." he sighs to himself as well as continuing to walk and putting his dreads up in a ponytail but letting 3 front dreads hang freely over his face which he shakes out of face. Ashton woke up at 4 am rather early in the morning to check everything was packed ready and to do his rounds at his family's farm before he was headed out to leave. After doing his rounds he noticed his mom was up and had made him breakfast he walked up to her and kissed her on the forehead thanking her as she just looked at him with teary eyes. After eating he choose his outfit being a dark jean jacket with a black hood and a black tee under then he put on some dark jeans and some black and white slip on vans and went to brush his teeth. Finally ready to leave his parents wait for him at the door and he hugged one last time and left before they could even say anything. Now arriving to the bus stop he saw a carriage and a girl sitting at the bus stop freaking out thinking he was gonna be late he sprinted over to the bus stop in a matter of seconds and almost ran through the pole holding the bus stop up. Seeing that there's only one girl in and one still waiting he stops and asks "Am I too early or fashionably late?" he shyly smirks while looking at the two.

Spencypoo Spencypoo
h0nk h0nk

Last edited:
The mane of horses that pulled the carriage grew bigger and hotter and they stomped their hooves on the ground, irritated by Izuru's entrance. The rider looked at Izuru surprised and sighed as she stood straighter, "Well that's one way to make an entrance... I guess... but unfortunately, you're not on my list of passengers so I'm afraid not but I'm sure your ride should be arriving soon." Jewel smiled at Kirios and spoke. "Don't worry buddy the headmaster of CCFA has made sure that there's enough legroom for you in here and the ride will only last for about seven minutes. You'll be fine!" She assured him as she then got back in her seat and held the reins tightly.

Oriana Mikhaelis

Oriana rubbed her gloved hands together to gather more warmth. The weather was by no means cold, it's actually quite pleasant, but she's quite nervous. She was standing there alone at the bus stop and silently watching the events unfolded around her. There's a couple who seems to be smoking some sparkling cigars on the corner, oblivious to whatever happening around them. At the front of a factory several workers had assembled a small strike to express their concern against the rising number of automatons that replaced them, only to be pushed back by some guards with glowing saber. Not far from where she was waiting a cat with magitech left eyes was digging through a garbage dump, a rat jumped off from the bin to escape the cat only to be obliterated by the cat's laser eye. Tower of Knowledge looming the distance, it's still referred as the library with the most complete collections but it's slowly getting overshadowed by the skyscrappers that surrounded it.

"Yes, good weather." Oriana muttered to herself before she plugged in her headphone and wait for the bus while having the newest Epop single blasted into her ears.

Last edited:
Mia
Mia looked over at Ashton and laughed then shook her head."I guess you're early, this driver was just here for Ari." Mia moved over a bit, making room for him as she set her bags down onto the ground. "While you're here I might as well introduce myself. I'm Mia." She smiled and sounded peppy...as usual. Mia had felt a bit relieved knowing that she wouldn't have to wait there for her ride to come by herself. She was even happier to know that it was someone with a type of energy she easily could match.
Scarlet
As Scarlet quietly rode in the carriage, she noticed that the few stops she passed had people still waiting. She was trying to get to the school before the students so that she could get in a proper introduction but figured that there wouldn't be one if there were no students there. When she passed Mako's stop that was it. She made up her mind. "Sir please stop the ride" She sighed and looked out at him as the ride slowly stopped.

Felix held his sword in front of him as he rode in the carriage that was heading to the CCFA. He was nervous and his heart was beating fast. He always lived alone with his grandmother and didn't have much experience with meeting new people or being a part of a big society. But he was going to make it, he was going to learn all that he can. And maybe make some friends... No, that was a silly thought. Why would anyone want to be his friend? Taking a deep breath he sheathed his sword and quietly looked out of the window.

“Okay Elise, do you have your vegetarian ramen?” Elise rolled her eyes as her mom continued to stuff more instant ramen and Vitamin D pill bottles in her duffel bag. Elise wasn’t even vegetarian, but her mom claimed that “it was healthy because there’s no meat in it so no carbs!” Then again, her mom believed everything she read on the internet like how juice cleanses help cleanse the body of toxins. Elise remembered hearing from an older friend of hers who was a nutrition intern that juice cleanses just help you poop more, and nothing more.

Elise sighed, “Mom, I’m fine! You need to stop stuffing more ramen into my duffel bag, I have plenty. Plus, I bet CCFA has a lot of healthy food too.” Her mom dropped the remaining bags of ramen and began to tear up saying how much she was going to miss her daughter, that she needs to stay safe, and lose weight. Elise’s dad gave her a bear hug and muttered a quick “I’ll miss ya, kiddo” before turning red in the face. Elise chuckled and hugged her dad back knowing how bad he was at expressing his thoughts and feelings. She figured that was pretty hard for him to admit that he was going to miss her.

Soon, Elise’s parents waved goodbye and drove away in their minivan as she stood in the middle of a random neighborhood with a dingy bus stop. Elise remembered that the CCFA letter gave her random address of where her ride was going to pick her up. Elise was creeped out by how she was all alone with her luggages in a neighborhood she has never been in that she continued to adjust her oversized white sweater.

To make herself feel better, Elise began comparing her experience to Harry Potter’s experience of learning he was a wizard and him going to Hogwarts. However, the few differences between Elise and Harry was that Harry was abused/neglected and arrived to the school by train, while Elise was loved by her parents and arriving to the school by a “carriage.”

‘Is it going to be an actual carriage though?’

Last edited:
Needless to say Synthia hadn't been expecting a carriage of all things to pull up. It was something straight out of a fairy-tale. Immediately her mind began to craft a story with her as a lonely princess, and the centaur as the knight in shining armor who galloped to her aid. Her novel idea was cut off as a strange animal leaped out of no where. She stumbled backwards about to fail but a shadowy hand caught her. Standing her back up straight the hand sunk back down and Synthia was left to catch her breath. She turned her gaze to the ground and moved towards the carriage. "W-well h-h-hope to see you um you." Synthia managed to stutter out towards the other guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back