• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Another day, another life. Hopefully this one won't be full of strife." Said Kai as he walked along the road, his belongings being dragged behind him. He was currently on his way to the new high school where he was going to start a new life. "I hope people don't treat me like a freak. Now that would be hypocritical." He continued walking until he smelled something. He sniffed himself and grimaced. "Ew. Ig I should've dove into a lake or something before I started walking." He said, berating himself. Since he was cast out of his town for having no choice but to show his powers, he couldn't have a hygienic life style even though he loves feeling clean. He then stopped walking as he was brought into a state of confusion. "Wait a second." He whispered under his breath as he looked back and looked forward again. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE IM GOING!" Kai started to panic as the realisation that he didn't know where to go. He started frantically searching the area to find at least a hint as to where to go but there was nothing except the road and grass for miles. Not a single thing has passed him or moved altogether. Sighing in defeat, he sat down on the ground with his head in his head while looking at the ground. "Nice one, Blood. You get another chance to live at least a decent life and yet you have no way there. What in idiot." He said, sounding hopeless.

Jessica was rushing to her stop, she had been so busy researching that she hadn't been watching the clock, she had already packed everything she needed "Shoot, shoot" she mumbled as she grabbed some bread onto her head as she ran out the door "Ok nearest one is...over here" she mumbled as she pulled the bread off her head, now toast taking a bite of it. Eventually after a few minutes of running she managed to make it to a stop where Aris carriage is passing by "alright, alright I made it safely now where the hell is that carriage" she said calmly pulling out a book and leaned against a pole finishing up her food and rereading her book as she waited for the bus, carriage or whatever to pick her up and take her to the school

Gabriel & Mr.Cruz
Interactions: sunnieside sunnieside Elise / Mentions: Spencypoo Spencypoo Scarlet / Location: Carriage Stop
received_3014965295407338.jpeg Today was the day for Gabriel to leave the confines of his home and integrate with whoever awaits him outside of the gates. Excitement engulfs the teen for the first time since his first lesson in how to fight. His fits of nervous chuckle echo from room to room as he roams the halls preparing his tools for school. He shook his head trying to gain a grip before the carriage arrives. The last thing he wanted to do was miss his ride and arrive fashionably late after promising his father he would be an example of greatness to the entire school. To fail over an easy task is shameful, he wouldn't hear the end of it and be rejected for a second chance at liberty. Speaking of which, his laughter has signaled his oaf of a father, barging in unannounced with his loud yet deep voice. "GOOOD DAY MY PRIDE AND JOY! ARE YOU EXCITED TO SHOW YOUR FELLOW SCHOOLMATES WHAT IT TAKES TO BE PERFECT?" Roy posed with his chest puffed out radiating with brilliance while Gabriel groans with annoyance. "Yes, but do you have to be so loud? You nearly gave me a heart attack." Roy howls with laughter and pats the boy's back nearly knocking the wind out of him. "That's a good one as if we could die." Roy wipes a tear from his eye. "I'm just so excited for you, my boy. This is your first day outside of the mansion. I have never taken you out of your comfort zone to protect you not just from the world, but yourself. You're growing into a dangerous age where things start to get confusing and-"

"Stop right there! Please don't tell me you're going to give me the puberty talk, because now is not the time." Gabriel's cheeks flushed as green flames spark from his body. Roy rubs his head sheepishly. "I suppose you're right about that." He chortled. "No, it's more than a talk, it's a serious matter. I'm not sure when you'll develop this, but I want you to head straight to me if you start to blackout." His father turns to send him a serious look. His calloused hand grips his shoulders, the mood turning to a dreary one only brought the teen anxiety. "I want you to be careful, behave, and try not to cause trouble. Take deep breaths and remember what I told you last night." In a matter of seconds, crocodile tears pour down the old man's face, overwhelmed the day has arrived to see his son go without his supervision. "I know you'll do great, but should you fall I'll catch you and remove you from this project." Gabriel sweat drops, "Can I go now? I don't want to be late." Roy rubs his eyes and sniffles. "Yes, of course." He agreed.

ce453dc9acf1a7ad496787ccdbaf866c.jpg "This isn't what I had in mind?" Gabriel sighed now walking toward the bus stop, hood over his head just like his father, clouding his face from being visible. The sun was, unfortunately, his enemy, weakening his strength. "I want to see you off, nothing wrong. Besides, I have a meeting with the headmaster and have arranged a ride. I'm not sure the details, but I would imagine it's for the introduction she'll be displaying to you kids." Gabriel listened finding it curious what the dean had in store for the students. His father has been hush or telling the truth about being left in the dark. His father when calm is pleasant than an intense man ready to wage war against the whole damn world. A characteristic of an ancient being roaming the world in isolation, though it could also be to being out in broad daylight. Honestly, it's a miracle Gabriel himself hasn't gotten as crazy as the geezer.

His green eyes land on a white-dressed girl lost in thought. His eyes light up with curiosity to actually come into contact with an assumed student. As if reading his mind, Roy speaks up,
"That must be one of the chosen students." He affirmed before standing beside the stop and sending a huge smile her way. "Afternoon, little miss! Are you headed to C.C.F.A?" Gabriel hid beside his father, blocked from view, suddenly shy to be in the circle. His eyes directed to the ground, gripping his messenger bag.

Last edited:
Mia
Mia looked at Jessica and her eyes widened. Having never seen anything like her before, she naturally got curious but she figured that if she were to ask or act out of the ordinary that would be rude and that was not the first impression Mia was looking for. She turned to Jessica then waved at her. "Uhm hello-" Thats as much as she could get out before the same carriage rolled back around and came to a stop.

Scarlet
As Scarlet got out the Carriage she could hear the rider correcting her on her earler statement. "I prefer the name Rekio ma'am you dont have to call me sir." Scarlet gave a brief smile at Rekio. "As you wish but when you drop off your students please be sure to come back and get us, Rekio." She hen turned to faced Mako. "You can go ahead and get in that should take you to the school." She then straitened out her shirt and looked around. She knew that her orignal destination wasnt far from where she currently was so she started to walk there on foot. She reached up for a low tree branch, pulling herself up then started carefully and skillfully runnung across the treetops. She looked down and noticed Roy at the stop with Gabriel. "Well isnt that convient?" She gracefully jumped down next to him and leaned on his shoulder casually. "New plans we dont have a ride at the moment so we might have to go last." Scarlet then stepped away and climbed onto a tree branch once again but sat on it this time. Just patiently waiting.

As the carriage passed by Jessica the rider sighed and then steered the horses a different way. They went in a circle and stopped at the same stop he had picked Ari up from. She was still in the back but the rider knew this would make him late. He quickly got down. "Miss Jessica! I'm here to take you to CCFA. You may address me as Quire" He bowed. "We must quickly go now or we could risk being late!"
Meanwhile, Jewel was also worrying about time. "Its best if we leave now unless you want to be late for your first day at CCFA and believe me when I say thats not a good idea." She looked at the group anxiously as she waited for the two assigned to her to get in the carriage.

Last edited:
Jesica looked up from her book and quickly analysed Mia standing there as Mia said hello putting the book back into her satchel "Greetings madam before you ask I am Jessica and I'm a candle wax golem. Yes if you wish to cook something you can use my flame. Any other questions I've failed to answer?" She said as the carriage turned around

Jessica looked up as the carriage "my apologies, if that's what you want then, let's get going" she said getting straight to the point and entered the carriage she noticed the two women that were much taller than her "Greetings madam" she looked at the two of them, studying them there mannerisms and body language she looked at Ari "hmmm let me guess, you are a vampire or some thing of that ilk?" She smiled dryly like it was something she was unused to

Last edited:
-Mako Tatsunami-

Standing there for a bit longer, he was spacing out just a little bit until he noticed something pull up. He wondered if this was what the carriage was that was going to pick him up. Seeing the door open for him, he shrugged as he got inside greeting the driver as the driver seemed to be in a hurry. He had seconds to sit down before the doors were shut and the driver started going faster to try and pick up Oriana before he would head to the academy. Now the question was if they were going to be late or not.

Near Crimson's stop, a carriage had finally started to come into view and the horses trotted up to her then slowly came to a stop. The rider waved enthusiastically at her but didnt bother trying get down. "I'm Devontae and I'll be your rider please carefully enter the carriage. Also be careful with the horses they can tend to be a bit..Unpredictable at times." He warned her and looked ahead.

While Devontae was busy picking up Crimson, another ride had started to approach Izuru's stop. The carriage pulled up beside the other that was for Kirios and Synthia then the rider looked at his scroll. "Izuru?" He mumbled the name and jumped out his seat to walk to the small group of students still gathered at the stop. "Ahem- Im here for Izuru if he is here?"

Last edited:
~Crimson's POV~
Crimson smiled brightly at the rider. Then again at the horses. "Thank you kindly!" She says bowing her head slightly as she hops into the carriage. She set her bag down carefully. She really wanted to pet the horses, but the rider had warned against it. So instead she summoned a ball of flame and was messing with it in her hands. The golden light flickering between her fingers. She looked around the carriage then out the window. "You know... In some strange way... I'm going to miss the lab." She said as the carriage started up. She let a moment of mellowness wash over her, and then just as quickly snapped out of it. She focused back on the ball of flame in her hands. She smiled and created shapes with it.

"Yo you're a fucking candle that's weird, what the hell!" Ari smiles and laughs at the candle "Hey I suck blood to survive we all got our weird shit to us. I'm Ari, I'm a vampire, photographer, and bassist. You're a cute candle bitch, tell me about yourself candle." Ari smiles as she observes the wax girl. Ari pulls down her hood revealing her neck tattoo that says "Fuck You". Of course this wasn't deliberately for Jessica, she's just doing shit cause she can. Ari blows her long black hair out of her face and sighs.
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Snapping out of her thoughts, Elise turned her head to see two hooded men, one taller shouting at her and one shorter hiding behind the other. The first thing Elise thought of was ‘stranger danger’ and immediately clasped her wand. If she goes down, they go down with her. Elise noticed a green glow to them and realized they may be going to CCFA as well. She sighed in relief but stayed cautious. In this day and age, strangers that are men can be scary, especially when a small girl like her is wearing leggings and an oversized white sweater that may be “revealing.”

She pulled her brown hair behind her ear and replied, “Maybe..?” Elise glanced over behind the taller hooded man and wondered why the shorter person was hiding from her. Was it because she looked ferocious? She shook that thought off and concluded that a five foot one girl wearing a cute outfit with instant ramen falling out of her bag does not make her look intimidating. Then Elise gasped, ‘What if he can sense I suck at magic and I can explode us both?’

Elise released her grip on her wand and before continuing the conversation, a random woman fell from the trees in front of the taller hooded man. ‘What the fuck..?’ The woman leaned in towards the hooded man, whispered something in his ear, watched her climb a tree, and then disappear. Maybe the woman didn’t disappear but Elise certainly couldn’t see her. Elise’s eyes widened in disbelief and thought to herself once more: ‘What the fuck.....?’

Elise was so used to schools for humans, she sincerely hoped she can get used to this magical school and go back to vibing with her surroundings. Elise realized she may be on edge from being away from her family for the first time in a while and going to a school for the unknown. Well, it’s either that, or she’s tired and needs to take more Vitamin D or B12 as her mom constantly preaches to relieve drowsiness.

Pumpkid Pumpkid
Spencypoo Spencypoo

Last edited:
Oriana Mikhaelis

Ferrari? Yes.
Magitech suit? Yes.
Magical hoverboard powered by tormented demon soul? Yes.
Flaming horse? No. Noo.

This was her first time seeing a majestic magical creature like this. Oriana's jaw dropped when she watched the carriage stop in front of her and she could feel that everyone nearby also stopped whatever they're doing to watch the new attraction.

"This is cool!" She said enthusiastly, though she was a bit embarassed from the excessive attention so she immediately entered the carriage to avoid the stares.

Then a blaring siren approached from a distance, a police car stopped next to the carriage and stuck a warning notes on the carriage body. The police pointed at the horse's mane.

"Sorry sir, this is a flame hazard. We already have some cigar butt incident and would like to-" The police and the driver entered some heated argument and Oriana slumped even further into the soft seat so no one could see her from the outside. She smiled weakly at the other student who was there with her. A merman?? She never saw a merman before.

"Hello. Are you from the sea? Do you like it here on the land?" She tried to start a conversation.

Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

The mane of horses that pulled the carriage grew bigger and hotter and they stomped their hooves on the ground, irritated by Izuru's entrance. The rider looked at Izuru surprised and sighed as she stood straighter, "Well that's one way to make an entrance... I guess... but unfortunately, you're not on my list of passengers so I'm afraid not but I'm sure your ride should be arriving soon." Jewel smiled at Kirios and spoke. "Don't worry buddy the headmaster of CCFA has made sure that there's enough legroom for you in here and the ride will only last for about seven minutes. You'll be fine!" She assured him as she then got back in her seat and held the reins tightly.
Needless to say Synthia hadn't been expecting a carriage of all things to pull up. It was something straight out of a fairy-tale. Immediately her mind began to craft a story with her as a lonely princess, and the centaur as the knight in shining armor who galloped to her aid. Her novel idea was cut off as a strange animal leaped out of no where. She stumbled backwards about to fail but a shadowy hand caught her. Standing her back up straight the hand sunk back down and Synthia was left to catch her breath. She turned her gaze to the ground and moved towards the carriage. "W-well h-h-hope to see you um you." Synthia managed to stutter out towards the other guy.
Kirios still looked unsure about the whole thing, but he took Jewel's word for it anyways. He hopped up into the carriage and eased himself into a laying down position.
"I'm ready to go when you are." He announced, then glanced at Synthia.
"Hi, I'm Kirios. You're Synthia, right? That is what the driver said?"

Gabriel & Mr.Cruz
Location: Carriage Stop / Interactions: sunnieside sunnieside Spencypoo Spencypoo

received_3014965295407338.jpeg The brunette's response was faint to Gabriel. He could guess she was a timid type just as he is right now. A ghost of a frown etches on Roy's lips to be the cause of the young lady's nerves. Nevertheless, he proceeded to encourage her with small chatter, surprising his son for the way he's handling the stranger. He would have expected his father to be bold, and up in someone's face rather than calm and professional. Perhaps the school will also be a way for Gabriel to see a different side to his father? "Well if you are, I hope you enjoy the academy and-" A flying figure cuts him off, startling Gabriel. It was none other than Scarlet sharing new information about their ride. "What? At a crucial time such as today? Inexcusable!" The horseman huffed pinching the bridge of his nose. At the same time, the teen had no idea what was going on safe for his father who seemed to know the mysterious lady that just so happened to drop down out of nowhere. She set off to the highest tree searching for whatever it was she was looking for. Gabriel's expression was left dumbfounded just as the brunette across was.
ce453dc9acf1a7ad496787ccdbaf866c.jpg
"Honestly, that's why I suggested meeting up at school instead." Roy grumbled shifting to the boy and shoved him close to the girl three feet apart as he lectured him, "I wish I could see you off safely, but fate has deterred me from doing so." He sighed. "I cannot allow the headmistress to be late. It will irresponsible and it is my job to keep her up to date with everything. Now, I want you to stay here and ride your carriage to school and see you on campus. No excuses." A tint of red dust Gabriel's cheeks under his hood realizing how embarrassing it was to be spoken to in front of another person. A terrible first impression. "Y-yes, sir." Gabriel muttered. "Good, now if you will excuse me, duty calls." The tall brute spins on his heels and heads over to Scarlet while Gabriel was left embarrassed with an awkward silence between the brunette. No words can describe the amount of pain swirling within, dying slowly.

"Miss Forlake!" Roy cried. "I believe I have a solution to our problem if you wish to join me on the ground? I could give you a ride to school before the other students arrive?" He offered uncertain if waiting was her decision or she literally does not have a ride to school. He knew it was a risk at being drained under daylight, but he would gladly try for his companion. He's worked with her for about a year or so and learned her quirk and tricks while she taught him more about being a human just as Lily did for him.

Izuru absentmindedly watched people exchange pleasantries back and forth like one would watch a tennis match. The carriages they'd be riding in looked pretty antique. Maybe the headmaster or principal liked to keep certain things vintage to maintain an air of timeless mysticism? It was either that or she just liked the flame horses. Speaking of which, Izuru gave one of them a spare apple he had in his pack. He then began scratching the animal under the chin like they were old friends. Soon another carriage with a new driver showed up, calling his name. He watched as two people he guessed were Synthia and Kirios were picked out to hop on the same carriage. Opening and door and hanging out the side. Izuru offered his hand to help Synthia up into the carriage.

DovahBeat DovahBeat
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi

Rekio looked at Oriana and smiled widely "Next stop! CCFA!" He thrashed the reins of the horses and their white body turned into nothing but fire. If someone was clos enough they could see right through the horses as they went off full gallop.
Ace Cream Ace Cream Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1
The rider waiting for Izuru had a cloak wih his name stitched into it, it was pretty obvious that he did it himself. It had read, "Rochel." He looked at the boy and folled his eyes before muttering to himself. "Of course I get this kid." He then spoke up louder. "We dont have all day and I see this...thing your trying to do but it'll have to wait for when you have free time. Because right now your on my time, and my time is running out. He turned and waited at the carriage. Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

Scarlet
Scarlet looked down at Roy and raised an eyebrow a bit curious before jumping back down by his side. "You do know that today will be quite busy...and the school is a good way from here...correct?" She looked at him unsure as she offered a ride. "That could easily tire you out before we even get there." She thought for a moment. "What other options d-" Scarlet stopped mid sentance and tilted her head, listenung closely to somthing. "Do you hear that?" She looked around and pointed east of herself. "It sounds like its coming over there!" She followed the sound and after a few minutes of running, she saw Kai having a mental breakdown. Scarlet recognized him as one of the students she had picked out and called out to him. "Kai are you alright?"
Pumpkid Pumpkid Redakai Redakai

"SON OF A HOWLING WHORE OF A DEMON!" Kai shouted all the while turning towards the people who have approached him, not expecting to be spoken to in the middle of no where. All alone. With what seemed to be with no one but himself in sight. 'This is a bit sus.' Kai got up, cartwheeled away with a round off and doing a back hand spring all the while getting into a fighting stance upon landing. It may have been from a show he liked to watch but it has been effective for him. His eyes narrow in concentration to try and predict his possible opponents and if there might be more. "Who are you and how do you know my name?" Kai said as fire shot from his mouth. It was to intimidate as it has always before with those who try to fight. If it didn't intimidate them then it was 1 of 2 things. Either 1, they were stupid to try and fight him still or 2 they weren't looking for one.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Spencypoo Spencypoo

Last edited:
Scarlet
Scarlet laughed at the boy and smiled warmly. "My apoligies Kai. I am Scarlet Forsay, headmaster of CCFA." She walked up, getting closer to better observe his stance. "And I must say im impressed." She nodded in approval. "I can tell your quite used to fighting- Well that or you train often." She then stepped back a bit troubled on why he had been out here instead of with the other new students. "I'm very sorry if I startled you but students should already be at their stops. "Why arent you at yours?"

Redakai Redakai Pumpkid Pumpkid

Synthia nodded her head repeatedly like an idiot agreeing with Kirios. "Yes that's m-m-my name." She stood there for a moment then realized she should do something. "Um nice to meet you!" She accidentally said louder than she meant to and held her arm out stiffly to shake his hand. That's when she noticed the only boy who was apparently meant for another carriage offered a hand to help her into the one meant for her and Kirios. It was once again very fairy-tale and she thought to take it before Umbra's hand shot upwards lightly slapping away the boy's hand. One might assume she did this because Umbra could sense some hidden danger in the boy. In truth this was nothing more than an overprotective parent not approving of some stranger taking their daughter's hand. Umbra's head rose up behind Synthia even without any discernable features one could easily tell she was glaring at the boy.

Synthia's face flushed red as she felt so embarrassed thanks to Umbra babying her once again. "U-Umbra!" She pushed down on the shadow's head forcing it back onto the ground. "I-i-i-im so s-s-s-sorry for her!" Synthia began to apologize to the boy. "I c-can get in myself though t-thank you." She turned to Kirios hoping he'd help her out in this now awkward situation.
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
DovahBeat DovahBeat

(Not sure how to tag people so...)
Ace Cream Ace Cream

Seeing the driver argue for a bit about getting a ticket, the blue haired male raised a eyebrow in confusion. He shrugged some and decided to take it easy before he noticed that the door opened and someone walked inside. Not even getting a chance to ask her a question, he blinked as she asked him questions. Shrugging, the young male smirked some as he sat back. "To answer your questions, I am from the sea and was born and raised in it. I am still learning to live life on land and find it interesting." Nodding, he took out his cookies from the bag he had and offered her one while the carriage continued onward. "Well since I answered your questions I may as well ask you some questions. What are you and what do you know about life on the land? Oh also I should introduce myself, my names Mako Tatsunami."

Last edited:
Oriana Mikhaelis

"Oh, cookies. Thank you. My name is Oriana, Oriana Mikhaelis." Oriana didn't expect the merman to give her cookie, especially after saying that he came from the sea, but she's happy with it anyway. She took a small bite of the cookies and enjoyed it slowly.

"What am I? Hm, I'm a human, yes. I have some other genes mixed in, but I'm human." Oriana looks briefly stumped when answering the simple question. While she was officially registered as nephilim, nephilim usually have a pair of glorious wings on their back, unlike herself which made her hesitate to even claim as one.

"A-anyway. I don't know what you want to know about living on land but be careful when using the internet, allright. Don't put your money there until you're familiar with it, and don't click on weird ads." She said it with an awkward wince, as if she just recalled an embarassing past.

Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

Just as Izuru offered his hand to the cutie in front of him. An invisible force of some kind slapped away his attempt at chivalry. In that brief second between the slap and his hand moving away from the girl. Izuru could see it was some kind of shadowy presence. Part of him wanted to immediately draw his weapon on it. Yet he decided on a more amiable approach. "It would seem there is someone I have yet to impress if we're to get to know one another, mon cherie" said Izuru as he wiggled the fingers on his hand. Placing one foot on the top of the carriage, Izuru hurled himself off of it into a forward flip. Landing in his own carriage with a thud, Izuru dusted off his clothes and took a seat. Then he pondered why he tries to act so confident when cute girls were involved...

Spencypoo Spencypoo

Last edited:
Before Elise could answer the taller hooded man’s question, he quickly went after the strange woman leaving Elise with the shorter hooded man. She noticed how the taller hooded man scolded the shorter one about doing as he’s told. Elise wondered if the shorter hooded person might be the taller hooded man’s son. She felt bad for the poor kid because it must have felt embarrassing to be scolded in front of another teenager. It reminded Elise of her parents, especially her mom. Every morning before school, Elise’s mom would ask her if she took her fish oil pills or if she got all of her homework done on time as if Elise was five years old. Elise shook her head and realized she was already missing her parents when it has only been twenty minutes.

Elise looked over at the hooded boy and thought he must have felt just as awkward as she is feeling. The young witch cleared her throat and grabbed a bag of ramen out of her bag. She thought if she grabbed one of the five that fell on the floor, that might have seemed rude. Elise handed the boy her ramen, “Hi, I’m Elise Smith. I’m not sure if you’re vegetarian or not but my mom said this is healthy. It surprisingly tastes meaty and it’s really good.”

Elise walked little bit closer, really wanting the boy to take it. She has so much ramen, she had no idea what to do with it. After walking a little bit closer, she noticed the green glow behind his hood. Intrigued, Elise blurted, “Woah that’s so cool! What are you?”

Once Elise blurted, she immediately took a step back and blushed. ‘Way to creepy’ she thought. Then Elise thought to herself that she didn’t care and needed to stop overthinking. Elise recalled what her old therapist used to tell her back when she was being bullied at school: Who cares about how the other person sees you? What matters is how you see yourself. Elise took a deep breath and gave a smile, “Sorry for being creepy. You just seem super cool.”

Pumpkid Pumpkid

Mr.Cruz
Location: Carriage Stop / Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo Redakai Redakai
ce453dc9acf1a7ad496787ccdbaf866c.jpg As soon as Scarlet descended, she began to ask a rhetorical question to which Roy felt compelled to answer, "Of course I do. Which is why I can easily take you to school before the students arrive." She then proceeded remind him of what work lies ahead. The hooded horseman rubs hus nape sheepishly. "Yeah but we have to get there somehow." He averted his gaze briefly, "I suppose being depleted on a busy day isn't wise either." He sighed. "The school is a long ways from here." He sweat dropped.

The sound of rustling brought both Scarlet and him, on high alert. The headmistress pointed East in the direction of the sound and tracked them down. The cause was just a teen boy lying on the ground. Their appearance must have spooked the kid into thinking Roy and Scarlet were trouble, because his instincts kicked in, placing himself in a fighting stance. A fire wielder much like the horseman now grinning from underneath his hood as he lowered his guard. The headmistress addressed the boy, confirming Roy's suspicions of being a student. He stood back and watched as the woman introduced herself.
"And I am the vice headmaster Roy Cruz, but to you that's Mr.Cruz. We come in peace, lad." He held his hands up in surrender sending him a warm smile, but to the boy, he looked as thought it was a glowing, aqua grin.

Gabriel Cruz
Location: Carriage Stop / Interaction: Elise sunnieside sunnieside

received_3014965295407338.jpeg Gabriel proceeds to grip his his satchel's strap while staring at the ground intensely wishing he wasn't insistent on going to school. His beginning is not looking so professional as he imagined it to be. He expected to wait for his ride, head to school and do as his father tells him while experiencing the outer world even if it's elsewhere. The rustling sound of a bag breaks him out of his head space as the girl bravely hands over a packet of some sort. He shifted his gaze from the object to her quizzically. She was attempting to gift a peace offering while she gave her name. He wasn't quite sure what it was, but by the context of her explanation, it was food and from the label it was "chicken" flavor.

Gabriel smiles softly feeling less stressed as he admired the packet. A weird gift but he was delighted nonetheless. He made a mental note to return her kindness. The second he looked up at Elise, she startled him with her outburst about his glow effect. She noticed his reaction and took a step back. Honestly, it's the last thing he wanted from her. He's managed this far for a chance to interact, why ruin his losses? Her compliment further encouraged the young horseman. He's never been told that he looks cool before aside from his father. It's a huge relief he had nothing to worry about.

"Th-thank you." He started. "You don't need to be sorry. It's expected and I have to get used to it. My father says it's not a normal sight at school." His eyes darted to a ramen packet lying on the floor. His glover hand reaches for the ramen and hands it over. "It's not something I can help conceal." He continued. "My name is Gabriel Cruz, Mr. Elise." He bowed in an old timely manner. "I'm a Dullahaun. I'm what you call a "headless horseman" or so I've read." The hooded boy used the opportunity to inspect her as he suddenly found the confidence to address her in his usual way with consideration, of course.

His glowing eyes took in her features from her size to her frame and choice of clothing. Revealing to the eye in some parts yet stylish. He was less concerned with her outfit and was more curious about her gender. He didn't know what a woman looked like nor knew they could be more than one. When it came to such subjects, he was uneducated.
"You're quite short different looking." He said. "Are you a human?" Could it be different species just carry different characteristics?

Last edited:
Synthia nodded her head repeatedly like an idiot agreeing with Kirios. "Yes that's m-m-my name." She stood there for a moment then realized she should do something. "Um nice to meet you!" She accidentally said louder than she meant to and held her arm out stiffly to shake his hand. That's when she noticed the only boy who was apparently meant for another carriage offered a hand to help her into the one meant for her and Kirios. It was once again very fairy-tale and she thought to take it before Umbra's hand shot upwards lightly slapping away the boy's hand. One might assume she did this because Umbra could sense some hidden danger in the boy. In truth this was nothing more than an overprotective parent not approving of some stranger taking their daughter's hand. Umbra's head rose up behind Synthia even without any discernable features one could easily tell she was glaring at the boy.

Synthia's face flushed red as she felt so embarrassed thanks to Umbra babying her once again. "U-Umbra!" She pushed down on the shadow's head forcing it back onto the ground. "I-i-i-im so s-s-s-sorry for her!" Synthia began to apologize to the boy. "I c-can get in myself though t-thank you." She turned to Kirios hoping he'd help her out in this now awkward situation.
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
DovahBeat DovahBeat
Just as Izuru offered his hand to the cutie in front of him. An invisible force of some kind slapped away his attempt at chivalry. In that brief second between the slap and his hand moving away from the girl. Izuru could see it was some kind of shadowy presence. Part of him wanted to immediately draw his weapon on it. Yet he decided on a more amiable approach. "It would seem there is someone I have yet to impress if we're to get to know one another, mon cherie" said Izuru as he wiggled the fingers on his hand. Placing one foot on the top of the carriage, Izuru hurled himself off of it into a forward flip. Landing in his own carriage with a thud, Izuru dusted off his clothes and took a seat. Then he pondered why he tries to act so confident when cute girls were involved...

Spencypoo Spencypoo
Considering Izuru left (rather strangely) Kirios didn't need to help Synthia out of the situation.
"Can we go? I don't want to be in here all day, its not good for my kind to lay down for long." He tried to be polite, but it might not have been the most polite thing he could've said. Still, he tried to be patient.

Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Spencypoo Spencypoo

Ace Cream Ace Cream

Nodding at what she said, he took a mental note about that. Having no idea what the internet was, he figured that it was not something he 2as going to use if it was that bad to use. Thinking more, he sat back letting himself relax a little bit as he took one of his own cookies and started to snack on it. "Well that's interesting. A human mixed with some other genes. I'm sure we will learn much from the school." Nodding, he started to space out some looking outside of the carriage watching the surroundings passing by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back