• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Gabriel & Mr. Cruz
Location: Woods to Carriage stop / Interactions: William & Scarlet Spencypoo Spencypoo / Mentions: Kai & Elise Redakai Redakai sunnieside sunnieside (Briefly)
Gabriel nods when the rider gave a name. The horses reacting to William as if to correct his job to be a partnership. William humbly gives credit to the horses to which Gabriel smiles over their relationship. "I'd say you both are equally doing a great work. The horses carry the heavy weight while you guide them." Gabriel chirped. He wanted to talk more, but he felt as though he was wasting time and it wouldn't be a great idea keeping Elise waiting. He nodded and entered the carriage admiring the interior. He realized how close their legs would be touching and made him feel nervous. He would practically be staring at Elise and sharing a window. He turns away trying to calm his nerves. He wasn't sure why he felt so weird with a person, but perhaps it was because the idea of even speaking to someone else other than father is surreal.

Roy, on the one hand, was rejected by the woman as she tried to demonstrate her condition failing miserably. At the same time, she explained it was a yearly occurrence. She then went on to give the rider's name. The same one that had just taken Kai. Her concern for the children is justified, not too long was he thinking the same thing. All that is left to do is count the heads and hope they arrive without trouble.

Once Scarlet asked for help, Roy couldn't help but scoff and comply. He approached the founder and swept her up bridal style without hesitation.
"As you wish." He replied carrying her off to the carriage stop. "I'm glad you were willing to ask for help after all. If your body collapses often it's not exactly normal. You shouldn't be paralyzed under any circumstances. What if you were in a fight and you couldn't move? Have you checked yourself out with the doctor?" He lectured as if scolding his own son. He was in no position to question her, nor would he in the past, but had Lily not entered his life before her passing he would have forever been a mindless brute. "I'd use my fire on you to envelope you to full health, but I'm afraid it would drain me as well." His tone shifting to an apologetic one. He wished daylight did not weaken his powers, but he supposed everything had a weakness.

"She said only a few minutes...sheesh took me about 2 hours to get here I wish I lived that close but maybe she lives in one of the towns I crossed by." He pondered to himself for awhile as she might actually be someone he can be rather close friends too which made him slightly happy as he doesn't have any particularly close friends other than the animals he befriended on the farm......he laughed internally at himself and smiled on the outside he then realized Mia had pulled up and called for them which the look on Mia's face he could tell being cut off didn't feel too good but her face lit up again so I guess she was rather optimistic about it. Following her inside he seemed rather surprised how large the carriage was on the inside. He still had to crouch down in it but he had enough room to even lay down...until he saw there was another dude in the carriage. He didn't mind his presence as he seemed rather cool but he could sense the pride from the other dude which made him kind of want to avoid him as if he asked any odd questions Ashton didn't want to offend him and make an enemy. He unconsciously sat close to Mia almost shielding behind her in a way but he soon decided to try to speak to the new face " Yo" he said before leaning back trying to mask himself behind Mia even though he was a foot and some taller than her and looked like a rather handsome body builder he still was a shy young man.
Spencypoo Spencypoo Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

*explosion*
code by valen t.
elise smith

Tags: Pumpkid Pumpkid

Elise was happy that the boy took the bag of ramen from her because 1) she has one less ramen packet and 2) is this her potential first friend? She was also glad that she didn’t scare the poor boy off with her outbursts. If she did, the car ride to the school could have been an awkward ride. Responding to the boy’s comment that his appearance isn’t a normal sight to see, Elise thought of how this new school isn’t a normal for her. She went to a school for humans and she was the odd one there. Now, she would be with people that are similar to her.

The boy introduced himself as Gabriel Cruz, a Dullahan or known as a “headless horseman.” When Gabriel said “headless horseman,” Elise thought of “The Legend of the Sleepy Hollow.” She remembered watching the movie with her parents and how the headless horseman in the movie scared her to where she didn’t like jack-o-lanterns for a period of time. Every time she saw one as a kid, she screeched and hid behind something or someone. Elise quirked an eyebrow and wanted to ask why the Dullahan referred to her as a “mister” instead of a “miss” but then he asked her if whether or not she was human. “I’m a witch. I think I’m basically a human but with magic powers and a wand.” Elise answered, putting the ramen that Gabriel handed to her in a bag.

Before she could continue talking, she heard neighs and something wet nuzzling her arm. Elise turned her head to seeing horses made of flames which surprised her seeing how cold their burning snouts were. Then Elise looked up to see a black and gold carriage with its apologetic rider hopping off, ‘Oh, so it’s an actual carriage’ she thought. The rider known as William apologized for being late and Elise shook her head telling the him that it was fine, she laughed, “I was just having a good time talking to my pal, Gabriel.”

The two hopped in the carriage and it took off. Elise looked out the window to see trees zooming on by while listening to the sound of hooves running down the road. She sighed and leaned back into her seat to see her nervous looking friend avoiding eye contact with her. Elise tilted her head and decided to elevate his mood now that she was finally feeling comfortable, “So, Gabriel…the older guy that was with you, who is he?”

Last edited:
Kai looked out the window the whole time, ashamed that this wasn't going to well in terms of "socializing". He's been around other people,this shouldn't be too hard. Gaining the courage,he opened his mouth only for the whole carriage to come to a stop. 'Damn it. Talk about timing.' he slightly pouted. The door opened and the rider gave Crimson the papers and left. Kai eyed the papers and called Rin back before he got to far. "Hey, wait a minute," Kai spoke for the first time he got in the carriage. "Since they didn't tell us what to do, maybe we should read the paper..." Trailing off as he slightly forgot her name. "Kristen?" He looked over at Crimson, hoping he got her name right. "Uhh heh, a-anyways," he looked away to Rin. "We should probably have a look at those sheets." Kai said.

Syfer Syfer Garebear184 Garebear184

Gabriel Cruz
Location: Carriage / Interactions: Elise sunnieside sunnieside

received_3014965295407338 (1).jpeg Elise's question had him jolting in his seat. He wasn't sure about giving information about his father or not more so his entire life. His father warned him of ill intent people, but Elise's aura felt far from evil. Then again, he was a rookie to his powers being a teen and all. Nevertheless, it was his own bundle of nerves that kept him speaking all of a sudden. How? He was fine moments ago. Perhaps his body was telling him something he couldn't comprehend?

The brunette stared at Gabriel, patiently waiting for a reply. He preferred the ride to be quiet, but it would go against his purpose to attend school in the first place. Little did he know that his contact is only beginning. Elise was just a warm up until he reached school.

Again he derailed from the topic feeling like an absolute fool for being unprepared emotionally and mentally. His nervous chuckle began to peak and his green grin spreading from ear to ear. He covered his mouth as he chuckled silently to himself. He looks away to avoid eye contact before forcing himself to take deep breaths and take his time, but the feeling of her eyes only made him feel anxious. "Hehehe....he's...." He tried to stifle his creepy laugh although to others, it can sound different. It was his description but he has yet to hear other's opinion. "...Heh...my father." He finally said. "I'm sorry if he scared you in any way. He's too bold and excitable for his age compared to me. I question our relation sometimes." Talking about his father calmed him a little as he wondered how he could be doing.

((Am I allowed to join? Sorry, I am new))
((edit))
(( Ok I found out where to submit a character!))

Last edited:
Ace Cream Ace Cream

Following Oriana inside, Mako looked around at the hallways that lead up to the pool. Having not been used to be in many closed spaces except his house on land which even then, it still had a open area where you could jump into the ocean and swim away. Soon, he saw a open doorway and went inside and saw the pool area. While not as open as the ocean, it was still pretty impressive. Looking at his schedule, he remembered signing up for the swim team but did not realize that Oriana had also signed up for it. "What a coincidence. I had also signed up for the swim team."

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson doesn't wait for the carriage to stop. Once they are not going as fast she jumps from the carriage. She rotates in a spin jumping excited from the university. She smiles at the air and breaths in. The rider hands her papers and she jumps. She looks at the papers in her hand and reads them over. She then looks over to Rin. She nods happily at his suggestion. Nerves no longer plaguing her. "Sure!" Then the other boy came from the carriage. She looked to him, and then at the papers in her hand. "Oh is that what these are for?" She said skipping to Rin to hand him one; then over the the unnamed boy to give him one. She smiled and then laughed. Then the boy said something. She gasped and looked really offended. Her fingertips again began to glow, and little sparks of fire flew out from them. "Kristen?" She said her other eye glowing a light red. Then a small read orange feather sprouted from her hair. The feather looked as if it was a moving fire. A few more began to sprout in her anger. "I'm Crimson."
Garebear184 Garebear184 Redakai Redakai

Kai put up his hands defensively. "Hey uh sorry. I only heard your name once and I was spacing out. It's Crimson, got it" he said, trying to sooth her wrath. He looked at her sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head, slowly turning it into a habit. "Well uhhh, Crimson, what did the papers say?" Kai said warily, not wanting her first impression of him to be bad.

Syfer Syfer

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson stumbles back her eye going back to normal. She gasps for air; her lungs being filed with smoke. She coughs and almost falls as her power seeps from her fingertips back into her. This pain is what she is used to, but every time it still hurts. She grimaces and just shakes her head. She puts a hand to her head and looks back up. A wary smile on her face as she looks at the boy. "Uh... Sorry..." She shifts her scarf nervously. Then he asks what the paper says. She chuckles and just kind of blushes. "I-" She mutters something, but no one is close enough to hear. She kind of looks down in embarrassment. "I handed you the paper." She says starting to feel at the feathers in her hair. Still really embarrassed from both what she said and from her outburst. She then realizes, "Oh! I... I didn't get your name."
Redakai Redakai

Kai looks down at his hand and blushes of embarrassment. Just as she said, the paper was in his hand. "Uh right." He said. He saw numbers next to letters and guessed they were rooms or something. "Ok so ig theses are our rooms and what not." He told them, his face resting to a more serious face.

Syfer Syfer Garebear184 Garebear184

Oriana Mikhaelis

"Hm? Is it? We are clubmate then, please bear with me because I will need a lot of help later." Oriana said with a grin. She peered into her reflection on the water and for a brief moment she could see a stranger opening a birthday present there. She snapped back and blinked, then glanced around to make sure the reflection was just her divination giving random vision like usual. After she was sure that was the case she shifted her attention back to Mako.

"Why do you choose to move to land, Mako? Is there something that interest you here? Or something you want to do?" Oriana asked out of curiousity.

Lunawolf1 Lunawolf1

Glint was beginning to think that the carriage would never arrive, maybe this was just some cruel joke. Invite the poor homeless boy then let him wait for a carriage that would never come. The elken was about to give up and leave when he heard hoofbeats, he lifted his head, ears perked hopefully as he watched the carriage crest the hill. He stared in wonder at the firemaned horses, not hearing the carriage driver at first when he was told to get in.
"Are you deaf too? Get in before I leave you."
The elken blinked, then nodded and got into the carriage in a hurry.
'They must be very busy today' he thought, but at least it wasn't a joke or some sort of trick.
It was a quiet ride, other than the horses and the driver occasionally snapping at them, but Glint didn't mind too much. He wasn't good at socializing anyway, he had only made friends with Kirios because Kirios hadn't immediately given up on him. He hoped that his friend would be there before he arrived at the school, Kirios was better at talking.
He didn't have much time to dwell before they arrived at the school and the driver made Glint get out, rushing him as if he had any other places to be, Glint tried to just ignore it, with any luck he wouldn't have to deal with him again.
As soon as he was out and he had his few belongings with him he started trying to find where he needed to go next.

Last edited:
Rin looked at Crimson in pure astonishment. Being the first magical thing he's seen it probably couldnt be heloed. "Thats so cool!" He exclaims wothout even making an attempt to hide his nassive grin. Then it quickly turns to worry as he watches Crimson cough and lose her balance. He shoots his hand out tonhelo stabalize her and makes sure she's okay before turning to Kai. "So why dont we go check out the dorms then? Maybe our other peoplenare there too." He suggest smiling again now that the situation seemed handled Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson turned to Rin and nodded grateful for the help. She looked around at their little group and smiled. 'We're such a weird trio.' She thought to herself. She then turned to Kai again. "Your name cotton gin?" She said her hands moving to fix her out of place eyepatch. If one was close enough they'd see small red cracks in her skin, but once she fixed her eyepatch they were covered. She folded up her paper and put it in her bag. She grabbed Rin's wrist and pulled him over to Kai. Then grabbed Kai wrist, and she pulled the both of them forward. This wasn't the shy girl she had been earlier. She was completely out of her shell now. She turned to Kai, "So where we going?" She said as she walked up to the front of the school.

Garebear184 Garebear184 Redakai Redakai

Akito who had arrived early in the morning watched curiously from inside the school as 3 people stepped out of a horse drawn carriage with more carriages not far behind. From what he could see the group seemed to consist of a girl with white hair and an eyepatch, a boy with brown hair and red eyes and another boy with grey hair and grey eyes. The group of people who had arrived seemed to have met before and were talking. However, something seemed off about the group which had arrived, the girl with the eyepatch had a hotter body temperature at the center of her mass, the boy with the brown hair just seemed to have what almost appeared to be a faint aura of heat around him and on him and the final boy seemed to have no body temperature at all. It was at that time Cookie, his black cat then proceeded to jump from his hood, walk out the door, and start to head to the group of people at an increasingly fast rate. Quickly, he began to follow Cookie to the other students.

Characters: Crimson, Rin, Kai

Last edited:
Kai looked at the paper while being dragged along. "My name is Kai, by the way," He said in a monotonous way as he concentrated on the paper. "Well there's no map but i guess that's part of the fun," he said as he flipped the paper. " Oh well, I wonder what the dorms look like," he looked up and saw a cat with someone not far behind. "Hey look. Looks like there's someone else." He walked ahead to greet the cat, getting out of Crimson's grip. He knelt down and held a hand out in a welcoming jester in a gentle movement as to try and not scare away the feline. "Hey little guy. What have you been up to?" Kai whispered in an equally gentle voice.

Syfer Syfer Clan Ize Clan Ize Garebear184 Garebear184

Akito, standing behind Cookie watched her go up to the boy with the brown hair and the red eyes. Then, after the boy talked to the cat he picked her back up and held her in her arms gently. Then, he looked up at the boy and the other students unsure of what to do.

~Crimson's POV~
Seeing the unknown animal Crimson yelps and singes both Kai and Rin's wrists. She jumps back and hides behind Rin; as Kai had already moved. Once she confirms that the foreign creature was not a threat she creeps back to herself. She then shuffles forward inspecting the new person. She tilts her head; her hair and feathers following suit. Because it had been a bit since her outburst the feathers were loosening, so when she tilted her head a few fell out. The feathers were red and orange and glowing in a fire like way. Even seeming to move like flames. She looks to the unknown species before her. "Hi?" She says in a low quiet voice. Again as shy as before, because of the new person. She shifted her stance nervously. Her plain white shoes rubbing against each other. She lifts her hand to push her light blue hair behind her ear. She is now looking at the ground towards her feet. Not wanting to make eye contact.
Redakai Redakai Garebear184 Garebear184 Clan Ize Clan Ize

When the girl with the eyepatch finally said Hi he put away the Katana he had taken out when the girl yelped. This girl was most peculiar, never before had he seen someone who had feathers and much less fire powers. Quietly Akito responded with “Hello?” unsure if that was the correct way to respond. “My name is Akito and this is Cookie” as he held out Cookie “and you are?”
Redakai Redakai Garebear184 Garebear184 Syfer Syfer

Ace Cream Ace Cream

Thinking about her question, Mako had no idea how to really answer it. There was many reasons why he wanted to live on land, or at least, to experience what it was like to be on land. Thinking more about the wording, he nodded after figuring out the best way to answer it. "Well, my father is a human born on land. My mother would talk about him from time to time and I wanted to see what it was like to live on land. So my mother bought a house on the beach and I started to live on land. Now let me ask you a question" the young mereman said as he looked at her nodding. "What made you want to come to this school? There is surely many other schools to go to so I was just curious as to your reason."

Kai looked up as the cat was taken. He stood and was met by a boy just slightly shorter than him. He met his eyes and slowly put his hand out for a hand shake. "H-hi, I'm Kai. A student at The CCFA. This is Crimson and Rin, fellow classmates," he said, motioning towards the others with his other hand. He doesn't know where this burst of confidence came from but at least he's talking. He turned towards the person in from of him, still having his hand out. He really hope he shook it. "I hope we can be friends." Kai finished.

Clan Ize Clan Ize Syfer Syfer Garebear184 Garebear184

Akito stared at Kai’s outstretched hand for a bit and slowly put his hand out to shake it. “Hi, I’m Akito and this is my cat Cookie. Thank you for inviting us to be friends. I would like to be friends with you, Crimson and Rin if that’s ok with you? I am also a student at C.C.F.A”

Redakai Redakai Syfer Syfer Garebear184 Garebear184

Last edited:
~Crimson's POV~
Crimson watched very intrigued by the touch of hands. Her eyes widened as she figured it out, "Oh! Is that what you're supposed to do!" She said now leaning back. Then she blush and looked down in embarrassment. She then lifted her hand to nervously fiddle with her scarf. She looked back up as.... Akito talked again. "Cat!" She said it as if it was completely new to her. She kind of glared at the cat; uneased by the fur attached to it's skin. She then shifted nervously again; as eyes were placed onto her. "Oh...." She said reaching to adjust her backpack. "Well... Okay. I'll... I'll answer any questions you have." She said attempting a small smile to the boy in front of her.
Clan Ize Clan Ize Redakai Redakai
~Ridley's POV~

Ridley approaches the front of the school. The rider had dropped her off as some horses were in their path. She surveyed the area looking for potential running areas. She then walked up to the group of people at the front of the school. She immediately recognized her sister, but the other three boys were foreign to her. She approached her eyepatch a little twisted up. If one looked they could see the red cracks in her skin. She stood to the side a little and then surveyed the group. "Hey... Crimson." She said in a low voice. There was no hint of shyness to her at all. She simply just sounded fed up. Her posture was up right and her hair was wind blown; as if she a had gone threw a hurricane. Her shoes were muddy from the walk over and her clothes rustled. She look really ragged, but relaxed at the same time.
Syfer Syfer Clan Ize Clan Ize Redakai Redakai Garebear184 Garebear184

Rin watched the scene before him play out chuckling with a hint of nervousness. 'Why does he have a sword?" Rin was puzzled on how a student could just walk around with a weapon. But then again the feather girl has firepowers so maybe a sword wasnt that bad. "Hi my names Rin." He bared a friendly smile to the cat loving swordsman and offered his hand for a shake as well. Slowly he turned his gaze to Crimson "Thats why you didn't shake my hand? You didnt know what it meant?!" He covered his mouth and choked back laughter not wanting to offend a living molotov. Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai Clan Ize Clan Ize

Users who are viewing this thread

Back