• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ashton being rather caught off guard with the sudden forwardness of Izuru showing his almost overwhelming confidence in his self and the way he easily displays his power as a first impression to impress Mia. Though he kind of just listens in on the conversation not because he just wants to listen and doesn't feel like talking he's just a little shy and can't think of anything to say to really hop in on the conversation and its giving him some anxiety but he feels calmed down when Mia glances and smiles at him and continues to watch Mia display her power and make a small horse that he could fit in his palm about 6 times if he wanted too and stared in awe at the creature not even paying attention to what the other's are saying he just zoned out on the creature "That's hella awesome if I do say so myself" he thought in his head without saying it out loud and when he saw Mia put it in his lap he giggled like a child and the wrapped in large dreads up again before scooping up the small horse in his hand gently and watching it ride around in his hand before sticking his finger up to gently rub it up almost neighing with the horse as he's filled with complete joy real or not he loves animals especially horses. He then finds himself becoming curious on how the horse works and secretly changes it's density to 5x less than what it originally was and lets it go in the air to see it slowly gliding downwards in the air and lets it land back in his palm the horse neighing and then running in circles he giggled then looked up realizing he wasn't the only one in the carriage and played with a dread hanging over his face in slight embarrassment.

Spencypoo Spencypoo Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia

*explosion*
code by valen t.
elise smith

Tags: Pumpkid Pumpkid Hawke. Hawke.

Elise’s cheeks tinted pink. Why is this shy headless horseman making her flustered? Maybe it’s because the boys at her old school were either douchebags or “last guys finish last” puny boys. Basically, she has never had a boy make her heart flutter, or much less twitter. But this boy did. Is it because he’s actually nice and doesn’t act like a “last guy finish last” puny boy? Or maybe because he seems innocent and it shocked her. Maybe that was it. Elise shook her head and reached for Gabriel’s hand and grinned, “How about...”

She stopped, noticing a human’s face underneath Gabriel’s mask. It was strange, Elise didn’t think the boy had a human face. She was surprised that the mask was a mask because she assumed it was his actual face. Although, it makes sense if Gabriel has a human face if his dad also seemed human-looking. She was curious about what is underneath the mask, but didn’t want to scare off her new friend again. Elise cleared her throat and continued, “the cafeteria?”

Once Elise regained her balance and hopped off the carriage while her luggage thumped on the stone floor next to her. Before dragging Gabriel to the cafeteria, they were stopped by a..... moose? Reindeer....?

What the fuck??

Elise blinked and shook her head. Don’t be rude! There are plenty of interesting beings here! Stop being judgmental! She looked up at the tall moose, or maybe elk, and shook her head slowly, “No... we just got here...”

Honestly, she wasn’t sure if she could find a half horse in this mass of fantasy beings. There were maybe a handful of human looking creatures that she saw but there might be more. The elk seemed to be quiet yet a little awkward since he stuttered a little to ask a question.

Elise felt heatwaves and heard yelling occurring closer to the entrance of the school. Dumbfounded, she wondered if there’s already a fight happening but it seemed to have quickly died down. The group where the potential fight was coming from were all going inside the school together. She sighed and felt that this school year was going to be weird but hopefully fun. She also hope if she could make some friends this year too.

Elise stopped herself. What even is her dorm number?

Last edited:

Gabriel Cruz
Location: Entrance of the school / Interactions: Elise sunnieside sunnieside & Glint Hawke. Hawke. / Mentions: Kirios DovahBeat DovahBeat

received_3014965295407338 (1).jpeg Elise's pause had Gabriel worried that he may have misinterpreted the situation, or perhaps she felt odd around him even though they are acquaintance? When she takes his hand, he dropped his shoulders, relieved. She mentioned where she wanted to stop first, the cafeteria. He quirked a brow, "Are you hungry?" He asked as she rose her cheeks were curiously covered in a red hue. He didn't understand some human emotions and bluntly points out, "your face...it's red. Why is that?"

Before the brunette could respond, a strange creature approaches, asking for their companion. Gabriel's glowing eyes widen in shock to see a stand-up elk. Did he really just talk to them? They proceeded to describe their friend as a half horse and half human type. Now that was an interesting picture. Gabriel being a horse fanatic, he is definitely up for seeing the majestic being in person. When nobody replied, it was evident the the young horseman has to speak up should his nerves allow him. He covered his mouth as his body turned against him, struggling to reply to the elk. He mentally cursed himself for nervously chuckling. He probably seemed like a psychopath.

"Hahaha! S-sorry....hahaha....I...ahahaha...I have not." He gripped his strap as his grin widens, desperately looking down and attempting to calm himself. He felt so ashamed and embarrassed at the same time. Had he made a mistake coming to school if his laugh were to get in thr way like this? "M-my....hahaha...my friend I just got here. I'm sorry....for laughing....this is..." His other hand holds his gut as he laughs while shaking his head. "Get a hold on yourself Gabe!" He mentally scolded ass he finally takes a deep breath and shuts his eyes calming himself. "I-I'm sorry. I laugh when I get nervous...it's a flaw in my design." He revealed. Gabriel's confession felt cringey as if he didn't want to say what it was that just happened. It was something he felt ashamed to have yet his father believes otherwise. He can't understand the positive in it when it can come off as rude. He's attempted many times to control it's mechanism, but apparently it has not done him any good.

Roy Cruz
Location: Carriage / Interactions: Scarlet Spencypoo Spencypoo
ce453dc9acf1a7ad496787ccdbaf866c.jpg The fire within Scarlet rekindles as if she were reminded of what is at stake. He watched as she "nudges" the horses into accelerating their pace. "Oh, very well." He sighed heavily sitting up straight with his arms crossed over his chest and smirks. "I am at your service, and I can guarantee you that I will run the school perfectly." He teased. "If you don't want your job snatched I hearby give you a challenge to out due me. I really pray you sustain your seat as head mistress. I don't think anybody can fill the seat when it is you who found such an accomplished school." He complimented.

His gaze shifts to the window as he proceeds,
"thank you for thr chance to work with you Miss Scarlet." His tone soft and genuine as if it was his true voice rather than the metaphorical mask of his rambunctious self.

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson hooked arms with Ridley, and pulled her along. She smiled at Akito, "That would be very helpful thank you." She walks inside the school following Kai. She saw so many things. So many amazing things. She got really excited. This new life of hers was going to be amazing. She is going to be so happy here, and know so many things. She's going to learn to read, and finally go shopping. Ridley will finally stop... Doing bad things. She put a hand to her chest; this was all so much. She could feel the tears behind her eyes. They wanted to escape so badly. Then tears formed twin rivers on her cheeks, and she tried to wipe them away. But they just kept coming; she had the biggest smile on her face. This was all so... Surreal.
Syfer Syfer

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley didn't want to be nice to these people. They were so weird; she especially hated the zombie boy. But that was behind her now; she had to stop hating these people. She hated not hating people, but she had to do it to keep her sister happy. Her sisters happiness is what counted. She didn't protest when being pulled into the school. She just watched as her sister grew more and more excited. Then tears started to come from her eyes. Ridley jumped. What the heck is happening to her sister? She looked confused and disgusted. "Uh... Crimson. Are you alright?" She asked patting her on the shoulder a little bit. Seeing her smile she calmed down a bit, but it was still weird that she was so happy but she was crying.
Syfer Syfer
Interactions: Open for both

Kai saw Crimson and Ridley following and saw Crimson crying out of joy. He slowed a bit so he was side by side with Crimson on his left. "It's a lot to take in, huh? Leaving your old life behind and starting another, better one. One with more promise than the last. One where you're actually free from whatever trapped you," Kai looks up. "This is our life now. Everything we do is our decision. We can leave behind some of our secrets that has haunted us. We can forget the bad times and replace them with awesome times. We can make a better life, a better place, a better world." After staring at the ceiling while walking with them for a bit, he looks down as he brings his right hand up, igniting it to admire his own power. "We all have the power to do it. We can all bring happiness, peace and have fun. This school is for those with powers or abnormalities that regs shun. But here, there aren't any regs, even if there were,if they are here,they support us." He closes his hand, extinguishing the flame then looks over at Crimson. "I'm glad that we can get this chance to actually feel normal and not like an outcast just because we have powers." He lowers his right hand and raises his other for Crimson to take. "Let's do our best, Alright?" He said with a wide grin plastered on his face.
Syfer Syfer

[~] Aaron Fitz POV [~]
Aaron sifts in his seat. He always hated these hard wood benches they set out in the Cafeteria. He sighed and looked around the Café. No one except the lunch ladies, and a janitor. He continued to eat his soup in silence. He looked up every now and then to read the book that was in his hand. He was reading The Secret Garden. One book he had read since childhood. It wasn't extraordinary in anyway; it just felt nice. To read something from which he could not himself accomplish. He couldn't not see from a child's eyes anymore than he could move to London. He sighed and thought for a moment. His tucked in wings longed to be free; to stretch out in any way. So he took off his coat and let them stretch out. They flapped once, twice then rest again against his back. The tribal tattoos on his exposed arms could be seen clearly. Nature oriented things and creature of legends snaked up his arm. He fiddled with his rolled up sleeve for a moment; then went back to eating his soup.

Interaction: Open

Scarlet
Scarlet laughed and smiled a bit for the first time in hours. "You couldn't outdo me no matter how hard you tried" She then sat up straighter and crossed her legs. "You still have a lot to learn about being headmaster" Scarlet lightly blushed at the compliment and sighed. She knew she wouldn't be able to do this without him. He gave her hope when she had none and picked her up when she was down. Though in this case that took on a literal meaning. She lightly tapped his nose and looked out the carriage. Her heart soared once her academy had started to come into view. "Roy, we might actually make it!!" She was tempted to jump out the window and sprint there herself but she had to remind herself that she was nowhere near the right condition to do so. But even if she was it would probably give both her associate and the rider a scare so she stayed in her seat. The eagerness was clear in her eyes as she continued to look forward. After about six minutes the horses had pulled into the entrance of the school. The second Scarlet stepped out aloud bell could be heard, chiming from somewhere on campus but could be heard all around. The sound of the bell was also followed by the yelling from a man who was standing on the lawn with a megaphone to amplify his voice. "Students, teachers, and all other staff members of CCFA, please make your way to the Gymnasium!!" Scarlet slowly walked to the man. "Is everyone here?" She asked him as she straightened out her clothes. "No miss, were still waiting on a carriage to return with three students."He answered and walked into the school while repeating his order into the megaphone. Scarlet glanced at the setting sun and cursed to herself. "Mr.Roy may you please take care of our... missing students while I attend to the present ones?"
Interaction: Everyone

Glint
Glint frowned at their reactions, they were laughing and seemed nervous, he didn't mean to make them nervous.
"I'm sorry if I scared you..." His ears seemed to droop a little as he spoke. he tried to make himself seem smaller so that maybe he would seem like less of a threat to them, "My name is Glint." He said, motioning to himself. "What are yours?" he offered a furry hand for one of them to shake. Admittedly he was not very good at talking to people.
Glint nearly jumped out of his skin when he heard the bell, he recoiled and covered his ears. Oh... he hoped that wouldn't be a common occurrence, that was a loud bell.
He wasn't exactly sure what Scarlet had said, but he figured maybe the two people in front of him might have.

Interacting with Pumpkid Pumpkid sunnieside sunnieside

*explosion*
code by valen t.
elise smith

Tags: Pumpkid Pumpkid Hawke. Hawke.

Elise’s stomach growled when Gabriel asked if she was hungry. She didn’t realize she was hungry, she just wanted to explore the cafeteria to check out what kind of food is served since she loves cooking. She rubbed her stomach and grinned, “I guess I am hungry.”

Then, her cheeks flushed red. Why did he have to point out her blushing? It made her even more embarrassed. Elise covered her cheeks and looked away. She began taking a couple of more deep breaths as her old therapist used to tell her to do to calm her body. Elise stared straight into Gabriel’s glowing green eyes. She concluded that she needed to get over these flustered emotions for this.. this innocent boy and go back to being laid-back and care-free witch that has the tendency to explode things. She might as well tell him the truth as to why she’s acting this way. Planting her feet into the stone floor and huffed, “This is called blushing. It happens whenever you’re embarrassed or flustered or surprised or if anything catches you off guard! You surprised me by being the first boy to be this innocent and it was shocking. You caught me off guard by how genuinely nice you are.”

Elise breathed heavily after explaining all of that. She really explained all of that. At least now she can feel better and be who she normally is: laid-back. She took another deep breath, and smiled, “I’d love to be friends with a guy like you.”

Gabriel’s reaction to the elken made her choke a laugh. He did not cover his shock well, but neither did she, however, his was funnier. His lame excuse of his nervous laughter being “a flaw in his design.” What is he, a robot? Although, she did not know much about dullahans so maybe she shouldn’t joke about how he was created/conceived. Elise noticed how the elken sunk back as if he was nervous himself, or did he think she and Gabriel were nervous and wanted them to feel comfortable? Whatever the case, Elise felt bad that she made the elk who introduced himself as Glint feel awkward. She reached towards his furry hand and jumped in surprise of how she was shaking an animal’s hoof. Wow, this school will definitely take a while for me to get used to. Elise answered, “My name is Elise Smith, pleased to meet you!”

Before asking more information about Glint, the school bell rang and a man informed the rest of the students to meet in the gymnasium. Elise looked at both Glint and Gabriel and winked, “Alright friends, I guess we gotta go to the gym. Hopefully we can find spots for all of us and we can find your half horse friend too!”

Maybe it was good that Elise was able to be honest, she could feel herself becoming her laid-back self again. And saying the word “friends” really felt good to say, it was nice that she was able to finally say it.

Last edited:

Gabriel Cruz
Location: Campus heading to the gymnasium / Interactions: Elise sunnieside sunnieside & Glint Hawke. Hawke.
received_3014965295407338 (1).jpeg Gabriel felt immediate regret for allow the Elk to assume he is at fault. "D-dont be sorry, it happens when I'm nervous or panicked all on it's own. I wish I could control it sometimes." He sends a small smile towards the anthro to ensure he was fine. "It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Gabriel." He shakes the offered paw with his gloved one. It's not easy to dismiss the fact that the young Dullahaun was talking to an Elk, something his father claimed to hunt in the old days. There were so many questions he wanted to ask, but after his nervous, laughing bit, he figured it would be considered tok uncomfortable.

The young horseman turned to Elise who began to answer his previous question about her blush, educating him on a new emotion. She listed embarrassment, something he knew all too well. It made sense she felt such a way, but her fall was merely an accident and nothing to shy from. He had no idea being kind is also a natural reason for blushing, and yet Glint has yet to do so. All in all, he learned that blushing meant more than one thing and he was glad that he was already learning something new with new faces.

A smile curves his lips at the thought, but the moment vanished when the bell rang throughout the atmosphere. It seems everyone reacted the same way, muffling their ears, startled half to death. Was it going to ring unpredictably all the time throughout the schooling hours? He'd probably have to get used to it or bring earplugs of some sort.

He sighed once the bell ceased it's chimes returning to the pair. One of thr faculty members announcing the students to head to the gymnasium. Elise gave them a wink after recovering, claiming them as her friends. Gabriel's eyes light up more than before to be titled as a "friend". He followed the girl forward.
"Friend?" He mumbled to himself. 'Is this how friendships start?' He internally questioned. "Wait...where is the gym?" He asked then paused rummaging through his satchel realizing he had the answer, and in the palm of his hands brings out a pamphlet with a map enscribbed of the school. "I have this map my father gave me before I set out. He's the headmistress's assistant and managed to hand a spare in case I got lost." His eyes scan for a label that read "gym". "Here it is. It's close by." He pointed out a plot on the pamphlet.

Roy Cruz
Location: On Campus/ Interactions: Scarlet Spencypoo Spencypoo
ce453dc9acf1a7ad496787ccdbaf866c.jpg Scarlet's teasing meant Roy succeeded in revitalizing her spark. He smiled proudly knowing well he can never beat her at her game, yet his challenges were a form of getting her active and excited. He's learned just how carefree she is and isn't the type to be kept in one spot either. He admired her for such a trait as if it was rubbed off on him and now it cannot go away nor did he want it to. It kept him on his toes. Years of isolation stuck with nothing but silence was not the way to go anymore.

Scarlet boops him out of his train of thought as she grows animated over their arrival. The school now set into view along with various students of diverse creatures. It didn't take long for the founder to break out from her cage and breathe the air as she stood before her beloved establishment. He treked beside the woman as she approached the announcer for attendance. A missing carriage with three students were missing. It was worrisome and she knew it too. Thankfully, everything was in place and on time, for the most part. Scarlet asking Roy to greet the tardy kids.
"Of course, madame." He nodded. "Don't you worry about a thing. Focus on the next objective I'll handle things here." He gave a hearty chuckle before dismissing Reiko to recharge the carriages as he waits like a statue with arms crossed for the children.

Oriana Mikhaelis

Just right before Oriana opened the door towards the infirmary she heard an announcement echoed throughout the school. Assembly in gymnasium, that's not far at all. She slowly made her way towards the gym and despite her slow pace she managed be the first student to arrive there. Large, spacious room. It seems any sport equipments had been stored sonewhere else so the room can be used for this assembly. A bit unfortunate for Oriana since she wanted to try dribbling a basketball. With nothing much to do she sat on one of the provided folding chair and took quick rest. The chair was not as comfortable as the carriage's seat so the small wings on her back got squeezed between the chair and her back, didn't do much to stop her for dozing off though. Sometime she felts like a grandma with this kind of brief but frequent naps.

Mia
Mia Watched Ashton and laughed a bit. "It's alright that's actually adorable" She smiled brightly and hugged him but was startled at the distant sound of bells chiming which was weird considering there was no church around here and CCFA was the only school around for miles. She then shouted out so the rider could hear. "Uhm mister are we going to be late?" The rider had been asleep and was jolted awake by Mia's voice. For the past hour or so the horses had been on their own but thankfully they knew what they were doing. "UHM" He hurried and checked his pocket watch. "HOLY SON A CUCUMBER WERE ALREADY LATE!" The rider thrashed the horses roughly and they had stopped. Looking back at the rider with clear annoyance. The horses had stopped right outside the gate of the grand school and the rider groaned. "They can't go in until you walk through! I'm sorry for doing that okay you were both doing an amazing job while I was sleeping-" He then looked at the assistant headmaster and inhaled deeply. "Yeaah I'm screwed-" The horses snorted and slowly trotted to the entrance. Mia stared at it for a moment, completely ignoring the rider's situation. She pretty much busted the carriage door open and jumped around excitedly as she jumped out. "Oh my god, it's even bigger than I imagined!!" She then looked at the headmaster and ran over. "Hello! My name and Mia who are you?" She poked his arm a few times then realized she was probably being annoying, stepping back. "Sorry, I'm just really happy to be here!" Her eyes once again turned a light crimson. "Wheres everyone else?" She then asked as she looked around. D1.Live D1.Live Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Pumpkid Pumpkid
Scarlet
Scarlet made her way down the hallway with a quick pace when she saw the announcer still yelling she sighed and took the megaphone out of his hands. "I tell you every year to not do that after the bell rings!" She then pinched the bridge of her nose and walked into the Cafe where she knew one of her best teachers, at least in her opinion, was sitting. "I'm sure you heard Riley, I mean who couldn't" She turned to the announcer now identified as Riley but said the last part through gritted teeth. She then snapped back to Aaron. "Come whenever your ready" She smiled at him before walking out and walking into the Gymnasium. It had been empty of people besides her and she leaned by the wall as she waited for the students to come in and sit down in the bleachers that had been placed across from her. She then smiled as she was momentarily lost in her thoughts. "Another year, another class...Yeah, this should be good." She thought.
Interaction: Everyone

Last edited:
[~] Aaron's POV [~]
Aaron looked up from his soup. He smiled as the loud familiar voice echoed through the school. He stood gathering his coat back up. He took his book and tucked it under his arm. He saw Ms. Scarlet come in. He smiled at her presence, "Why hello there Mistress Head Master." He said in his low echoed voice. He laughed at her getting after Riley. What was new? This place had become his home, and every odd interaction in it. He appreciated how it stayed the same yet changed in so many ways. He sighed breathing in the new students. A new year with new interesting students. This should be fun. He nodded to her as she left. There was much to do on a first day, and he never wanted to be late. He pranced up and quickly grabbed his half eaten soup. He carefully handed it to one of the lunch ladies, and smiled telling her a small thank you. He rushed to go to the Gymnasium. He had decided walking was much to slow, and although he hated it, he stretched his wings and flew. He swooped through the halls making his way to the loud house as fast as wind. He vailed into the giant Gym doors and landed about middle of the room. He quickly walked over to Scarlet. "Isn't this exciting?" He asked her as he fixed his wind blow hair. Then suddenly remembered to pull up his sleeves. He found that on first days; one doesn't reveal everything at once. Some students had seen his wings and tattoos already, but he had trusted that none would care much. At least he hoped they wouldn't. He surveyed the room as people piled in. A wide smile on his face as he did.

Interactions: ( Spencypoo Spencypoo ) Scarlet, otherwise open

Kai heard the bell and the announcement. He looked in the direction of it and saw Scarlet, the woman who helped him get here. She zoomed by and left him blinking a few times as he wondered why she was in such a hurry until he realized that she was going to the assembly. He looked up thoughtfully. "Oh yeah, huh. Well I guess we better get going." Kai said looking at her and grabbing her hand, running towards where Scarlet disappeared to and hoping that Ridley didn't try to kill him. For all she knew, he could be trying to kidnap her for god knows why. After seeing her emerge from the cafeteria and make a bee line towards the gym, he followed suit. After entering the gym, he looked back to Crimson and let go of her hand with a smile. "We're here. Let's make the most of it." He said with a smile. Said smile faltered when a thought came to mind. "Oh a-and please d-don't let y-your sister kill m-me, kay?" He stutters while rubbing the back of his head, looking behind Crimson.
Interactions: Crimson ( Syfer Syfer )

~Crimson's POV~
If Crimson wasn't crying already; she would definitely be crying now. His words spoke so true to her. They were exactly why she was crying. She looked down at his hand and instead of taking it; she hugged him. She didn't know why; she didn't even know what is was. It just felt right. Crimson jumped when hearing the loud noise; quickly letting Kai go. She looked terrified as the voice boomed through out the school. She looked around trying to see where the voice came from. Then Kai grabbed her hand. It didn't take him long to drag her around. She squeaked her small voice barely carrying. She didn't know what to do. Should she pull away? Or just let him take her? The only thing about these new experiences that he spoke so fondly of; was the fact that you have no idea what to do. Then she realized that Ridley wasn't trying to kill Kai. Was she okay? Crimson would have thought that Ridley would bad mad. Not only did he whisk her away with no warning, but he was holding her hand. Surely Ridley would be mad, but when she looked back. Ridley wasn't the slightest bit mad. Okay she is surely loosing it. Once they got to the Gym she looked around the giant room amazed. Holy smokes there were people with wings! She jumped around looking at everything she could. She then turned to Kai. "I'm going to make this simple. I spent my whole life in captivity. So could you help me understand what things are?" She pleaded with him. She fiddled with her scarf a bit; as she was nervous telling someone the truth. She trusted him though, so she hoped he would be okay with it. She then looked up and laughed. "No of course Ridley won't kill you!" Then in a quieter voice. "Not as long as I'm your friend."

Interactions: ( Redakai Redakai ) Kai and ( Syfer Syfer ) Ridley

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley got mad at first; when Crimson hugged Kai. Then she saw this women. She couldn't explain it, but something about her drew her in. Her cheeks burned with this unknown fire. Her heart pounded faster then it should. The lady made her feel shy, and that was something that never happened. The lady had this sense of authority to her. She carried herself with such grandeur. But like all good things; the feeling ended. Mostly because she left, but also because she realized Crimson was gone. She followed in the direction the lady went; in hopes of finding where Kai and Crimson went off to. She wasn't even bothered by the fact that they left her. She was busy thinking about the lady. Her dark hair and piercing eyes. She shivered at the thought of it. Then she walked into a giant room, and right into her sister. She looked a little surprised. "Sorry." She rubbed her nose and took a few steps back. She looked around the room, and there she was again. Her cheeks grew red and her heart raced again. No something was really wrong with her. Why was this happening?

Interactions: ( Syfer Syfer ) Crimson, ( Redakai Redakai ) Kai, and ( Spencypoo Spencypoo ) Scarlet

*explosion*
code by valen t.
elise smith

Tags: Pumpkid Pumpkid Spencypoo Spencypoo

Elise dragged poor Gabriel by his hand to find the gym. Hopefully she would find seats for both of them to sit together. She saw all of the students rushing in to find seats in the gymnasium. She saw centaurs, elkins, elves, fairies, and other creatures gathering into the almost packed gymnasium. Oh no... can I find I find us some seats? Luckily, she found two rare single seats. Wait, what is she going to do with their luggage?

Elise whipped her head to face the headless horseman and flashed her signature grin, “I’m going to make our luggage become small... somehow.” She hoped she remembered how the spell worked or how to pronounce the spells. She remembered studying that the spells were in Latin. Latin was a dead language because the only people that spoke it were witches. In the early days, witches and wizards were rampant and everyone spoke Latin. Soon, magic died off and was overrun by regular humans, thus Latin died off as well. Of course, there were scholars that research the language. Elise grabbed her wand out of her bag and breathed, I know I can do this!

“Minima sarcinas!”

Instead of the usual explosion that would occur after she said a spell, Elise and Gabriel’s luggage shrunk into the size doll accessories. Elise’s eyes widened, she could not believe she just did that. She squealed and grabbed Gabriel’s shoulders, “DID YOU SEE THAT?? IT DIDN’T CATCH ON FIRE!” Elise immediately went and hugged the poor boy. When she realized what she was doing, Elise pushed him away blushing. Wow abrasive much? The young witch apologized, “S-sorry... that was the first time I’ve ever not exploded something with my magic.”

Elise slowly maneuvered her way to her seat after she handed her and Gabriel’s luggage to the horseman since he had pockets. She put her burning face in her hands and groaned, I’ve been so pushy with him lately, I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t want anything to do with me anymore. Elise saw the strange woman from earlier sit in bleachers across from the rest of the students. She wondered if that was the headmaster...? Oh God, she called her weird earlier too. This day isn’t getting any better for Elise.

Last edited:
"Ah I hate to see her go....but I do like watching her leave" said Izuru as he smugly watched Mia rush out from their cart. Tapping his brow and flipping a coin to their carriage driver. Izuru climbed atop the carriage and leapt onto the top of a nearby lamppost. Hopping onto another lamppost with catlike grace. He then repeated such acrobatics until his final jump brought him onto the brickwork that made up the school building. Kicking off the solid wall and grasping a large crack in the old masonry, Izuru began to scale the side of the school. Higher and higher he climbed until he reached the top. Looking from his new vantage point, Izuru drunk in his new surroundings. The sights, sounds and smells were more diverse than anything he had experienced in his short sixteen years. Making his way down, Izuru saw an open window. Swinging his legs back and throwing himself inside, Izuru broke into a roll. Getting up and dusting off his clothing, Izuru took a look around. "Oh this must be the gym everyone was talking about....neat!" remarked a pleased Izuru. Making his way towards the bleachers, he spotted an attractive older woman. Auburn hair, tight sweater and gorgeous eyes. She was probably a member of the staff. That didn't stop Izuru from sprinting toward the other side of the bleachers. Vaulting over the railing like an excitable monkey, he then ran across the wall itself. It was something he'd picked up from seeing some of his Demons do it. Kicking off the wall and landing on the railing next to her, Izuru gave her a sheepish grin and cleared his throat.

"So...what do you teach?"

Spencypoo Spencypoo

Scarlet
Scarlet watched the students pile in together and smiled widely then turned to Aaron. "It really is, isn't it? A new year with a new group of rather diverse creatures." She then turned to the teacher "You ready?" Asked the headmistress with a raised eyebrow. Scarlet crossed her arms over her chest and watched Izuru come into the gym through....the window? A few red flags went off in her head but when picking him she had already known what she was getting into. She turned to the boy and held her usual warm, welcoming smile, and waved at him. "I assume your Izuru correct?" She remembered and every little detail about her students and her keen memory helped her even further when it came to names. She could know someone's entire autobiography and you'd never even know unless she was to tell you. She slightly tilted her head but didn't move an inch as she closely observed his attire. Though her eyes were rolling over his clothing, she was thinking about the entrance he had made and couldn't help but be a bit impressed. If she hadn't been running all over the forest she could've made an entrance but unfortunately, she was in no condition to do such a thing. "I do not teach here" She simply said while overlooking the bleachers. "I am the headmistress and I strongly suggest you go sit and interact with your fellow students instead of sweet-talking people" She glanced back at him and then walked away, peeking her head out the grand door of the gym, looking for the students or at least Roy but she saw no one and sighed. "I'll have to start without them," She thought in her head as her heels tapped on the gym floor and she made her way to the center. "Good afternoon Students!! Welcome to Coral Coast Fine Arts School for anyone willing to join! I and the staff are very excited to welcome, work, and build with you this year!" She looked around the room. "I am headmistress, Scarlet Forlake though whatever name you choose is fine with me! I would have introduced you to the vice headmaster but he is busy greeting our rather tardy students at the moment so I feel it's appropriate for your history teacher to introduce himself" She smiled at Aaron and stepped back, letting him take the floor.
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Pumpkid Pumpkid Ace Cream Ace Cream Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai

Last edited:
[~] Aaron's POV [~]
Aaron shifted his stance at the question. "Yes..." He drew out the word with and anticipation. "I just hope we have none fawning as of last year." He said shaking his head at the memory. Then looked over to the wildly extra student whom entered through the window. He approached Scarlet and said a few things. Which in henceforth caused him to stifle a laugh, and let a cough out instead. "Seems you already have one." He says with a wiggle of his eyebrows. He stepped back as she went instead to check the hallway. He again scanned the area; less students then last year. He met eyes with each and gave them a warm smile. Well except the one that was asleep. He waved his wings in a fast motion, causing a snap to echo throughout the Gym. If that didn't wake them I don't know what will. It was perfect timing as Scarlet started to introduce herself. He gave a smile in her direction; as if that snap was to get the students attention. Yes, that was definitely on purpose. He scooted just slightly away before hearing his name. He chuckled and gave a forced smile to Scarlet. "Introductions..." He muttered to himself. He then turned to the students in the very patiently waiting students. He again gave them a warm smile. "Hello!" His voice boomed. "I am Mr. Aaron Fitz. You can address me as any of the above." He gestured to Scarlet. "As Ms. Scarlet had already told you.... I am the history teacher here." He took a moment to look around the rather empty Gym. "And I can't wait to meet each of you." He punctuated his sentence with a flash of his bright smile. He then nodded to Scarlet and mouthed, "What now?" He was waiting for her response.

Interactions: Everyone in Gym, ( Spencypoo Spencypoo ) Scarlet, and ( Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia ) Izuru

Piper and Violet
Location- following the carriage that they missed.

They arrive seconds after the late carriage and shift into human form before walking in quickly behind the others.

As I shift back I sigh in relief. That trip took way longer than I thought it would. I glance back at my travel partner, we both showed up minutes to late and decided to fly together. She was a weird horse dragon, it was kind of cool. I walk into the school behind the group of late students. We both get to the gym.

I shift back swiftly after landing. That flight wasn't that bad. The dragon shifter was gorgeous in her form, but I wasn't going to tell her that. I tucked my wings in behind my back and covered my mini horns back up with my hair. I walk in right behind the dragon shifter, I wish I had asked her name. I walk into the gym and see alot of others talking to echother.

Last edited:
Ashton seeing everyone disappear out of the carriage in a rather fashionable way he climbed out but kind of avoided his fellow students as it's not that he didn't like there presence he just wanted to enjoy himself right now and explore some as he felt the trip here was a little too fast for him to take in everything. So now we pane in to a kind of lost but only lost in thought Ashton who walks towards the biggest buildings he sees which he starts strolling towards the pathway too the dorms but stops when he notices everyone entering the gym and sighs "Maybe we can actually explore after this then...though I somewhat doubt that" he gives a sheepish smile to himself and blows a dread out of his face while he casually strolls towards the gym starting to hear some noise coming from inside and then he realizes it again "He's late" the thought shot through his mind sudden and quickly and he was going to out-right sprint but noticed Mia and a man who looked too mature to be a student she was talking too "Maybe the headmaster or a teacher or......somebody anyways" he creeps by the two trying not to get noticed and pulled into a conversation as he was rather tired already. Creeping by and slowly entering the door too the gym before it door seems to not open Ashton turns his head in confusion and turns the handle a few times and pushes up against the door.......nothing. He stops and then takes a deep breath and tries again to no avail and he slouched into the door and let out a heavy sigh "I am so damn unlucky sometimes" he then feels a rush of energy after sitting and thinking against the door. Though this rush of energy was out of pure frustration and causes him to kick the door as hard as he can knocking it off the hinges and having it fall and hit the ground with a loud thump. When he realizes what he's done he slaps his forehead and says weakly " I'm so dead" he then repeats it to himself a little bit louder "I'mmmmm ssoooo fuuuccckkkeddd" he picks up the door and tries to arrange it back into place to no avail before walking into the gym with a big, warm, but fake smile as he was really dreading on the inside and sat down in a seat kind of away from the group by himself in the gym.

Everyone Everyone in the gym

Last edited:
Gabriel Cruz
: Gym / Interactions: Elise sunnieside sunnieside / Mentions: Scarlet Spencypoo Spencypoo Ashton D1.Live D1.Live Aaron Syfer Syfer
received_3014965295407338 (1).jpeg It all happened so fast. Gabriel was dragged by the excitable Elise before he could even put away the map. Her hand in his felt so warm compared to his cold ones. It's not a surprise that being a walking corpse is different than a live body, but he is amazed by how it warmed him instantly mentally than it did physically. Humans were such lively creatures, and his point was about to be proven correctly once they entered the gym.

A diversity of creatures chat among themselves, and amaze the horseman how such a book with different species is actually unfolding before him. Manticores, Cyclops, trolls, elves, fairies, serpents, gorgons, the whole Enchilada. Gabriel felt like cheering with how giddy he felt over the picture. Elise stepped into view returning him to reality when she mentions she was going to shrink their luggage, but how is she capable of doing so? The brunette pulls out a wand for a second. 'Oh right...magic.' He thought as he watched Elise cast a spell so confidently that she even surprised herself for not "blowing" something up. He didn't exactly know the story behind her achievement, but if it made her smile, he is happy for her.

Elise's hug astonished him, he didn't know how to react properly. He was about to return the favor when she pulled away, flustered and explained herself. Ah, so that was it. She had made countless mistakes with her spells that nothing backfired this time. He sends her a reassuring smile that she was fine and squeezes her shoulder. "Congratulations! I'm glad you succeeded this time. Thank you for considering my luggages." He says and takes a seat with her. " What made things different that they didn't explode?" He asked. Perhaps the school was some sort of energy beacon of sorts that sustains their abilities or something else?

At the same time, his eyes sway over to the headmistress, the same one from this morning. It made sense she was the leader of the entire school. He listened to Scarlet's introduction and mentioned his father. An odd thing to add making him worry. His father was anything but late. He was always on time. He searched for his face becoming fidgety, and as he faced the doors while another teacher named Aaron took the mic, the doors go flying as a large male with dreads waltz's in half embarrassed for the commotion. He was quite the giant, but there was no sign of his father anywhere.

Gabriel turned back to his regular seat and decided to calm himself before his nervous laugh breaks out.

Roy Cruz
: Gym / Interactions: Mia Spencypoo Spencypoo Aaron Syfer Syfer Izuru Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia / Mentions: Ashton D1.Live D1.Live (everyone in school)
ce453dc9acf1a7ad496787ccdbaf866c.jpg As soon as the carriage arrived, Roy glared at the rider. "You're late! You were one of the the first to leave and should have returned as quickly as Miss Scarlet sent you. Not to worry, you will be washing all the carriages and mending the horses for an entire day." He scolded before his eyes turn to a bubbly girl poking him. Roy smiled back at her. "Welcome young Mia! I am the headmistress's assistant, Mr. Roy Cruz. I will be guiding you to Orientation. You three are the last l-" His eyes shift over to Izuru in horror as he jumped around the building like Miss Scarlet usually does. "You there! Get down from there!" His voice instantly change to a demonic one with green sparks emitting from under his cloaked face. "I will not allow footsteps marked on school property!" It was too late to give him a piece of his mind as he entered through the gym, though he was sure Miss Scarlet can handle him.

Roy sighed exasperatedly pinching the bridge of his nose. "There is no time for this. Come along, orientation has started." He lead Mia to the gym where he caught the double doors taken off in the most terrible way possible. He growled under his breath before composing himself. He made not to track those that have caused damage to the school and punish them later or at least inform Scarlet.

As he entered, Aaron had taken the mic meaning Scarlet had already spoken. How inexcusable to be late. Roy notices his son's uneasiness and ruffles his hood before situating Mia beside him. "Here, take a seat. Gabriel sighs relieved as Roy heads over to the rest of the faculty. Aaron seemed lost what to do. "Not to worry Mr. Aaron! The assistant is here!" He announced with his booming voice. "We must assign them their dorms and the rules, right?" He turned to Scarlet.

Scarlet
Scarlet tapped her heel on the ground and her smile turned warmer almost completely changing the atmosphere of the room around them. She relaxed a bit when she saw Roy walk through the doors then seat the young girl. She clapped her hands together before speaking, "Each of you has been assigned your own dorm rooms fit every one of your individually unique tastes. Once this gathering is over you will be given papers with your dorm number written on it if your rider has not already done so with a full layout of the school! Classes will start at eight tomorrow morning and I expect to see each and every one of you bright and early. If you require any type of assistance you may ask any of the staff but I'll be in my office making the last few tweaks to how this year will play out. A young lady, seeming no older than the students there themselves walked in and gave each person a half-slip of paper with a dorm room number on it then a map of CCFA. After she had finished she hurried out and disappeared from the exit of the gym. "Now feel free and explore the school for yourselves!" She then turned and Aaron and Roy before giving a smile that seemed to speak words. It had said "Good luck," Then she herself walked out of the gym and to the front of the school where her office was. Syfer Syfer Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia D1.Live D1.Live Pumpkid Pumpkid FuzzySheep12 FuzzySheep12 (Everyone in the gymnasium)

Mia
Mia watched Izuru scale the building and laughed a bit to herself when she happened to catch a glimpse of the assistant headmaster. Her eyes slightly widened and she stood quietly before he had led her inside. She looked over the broken door and tilted her head as she let herself wonder what- or wh could've been the cause of such a thing. Once she entered the gym and took a seat by Gabriel and smiled excitedly at him. She wanted so badly to at least get his name but before she could get out a word Scarlet had begun to speak again. When the rather young lady handed Mia paper with numbers and a map she shifted in her seat, more ecstatic than she was before. But when the headmistress left, Mia was close to exploding. She sprung up and ran out of the gym as fast as she could, making her way out of school and across the way to campus while casually. looking at her map to make sure she was going the right way. She reached the open doors and walked in. Her room had apparently been on the second floor so she made her way up the staircase until she was staring up at what was her new room. She stayed outside not even daring to go in because she was curious about who would be sleeping on both sides of her. She didn't know why but her curiosity just Would not let her go until she figured it out. Pumpkid Pumpkid

Akito who had been busy checking Crimson and Ridley in and on another planet ran to the gym as fast as possible to meet all the students and more importantly gather samples.

Kai took the paper and the map but groaned. "Uuuhhhhgggggg. The one thing I hate about school. Getting up early in the morning." Kai said, slumping down. "Well at least we get dorms." Kai said, turning to Crimson. "So where's your dorm?"
Interactions: Crimson ( Syfer Syfer )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back