• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Roy
: Outside/ Interactions: Tisharia Spencypoo Spencypoo
The unknown woman reacted with genuine surprise to hear her messenger attempted murder. It softened him a little, yet Briana had no care in the world. She was definitely not sorry while the other woman apologized and scolded Briana's life for her antics. Compared to Briana, the mystery woman apologized on her behalf, but that wasn't what he wanted to hear from her but from the murderous gal. He could care less about their banter. One thing was for sure, the mystery lady was willing to make a compromise. "The only thing I want is to see this demon dead and tortured." He growled, but managed to calk himself remembering his duty to Scarlet. "Someone with no remorse should not live, however I imagine you won't make it happen for whatever reason, then I ask you to keep her as far away from my lady as possible, rehabilitate, and tame your pet, madam because I won't hesitate to rip her to shreds. It's dispicable that you can't even keep your pet under control." He spewed with such venom. He was ticked off while trying to contain himself. He hands her the letter. "Here. She wanted me to give this back to you." He leaned in baring his teal eyes at her. "The next time you have something to say, I expect you to do it in person without that thing." He glares at Briana.

Tisharia
Tisharia shivered and looked at him as she took the letter while keeping her eyes on him. If his intention was to intimidate then it most definitely worked, but it wasn't like shed show a thing like that. As Briana took offense to Roys's words she put a hand out in front of the girl, stopping her then said simply, "I'll deal with you at our school now go." Despite her protests, she shoved Briana back and watched her walk off. Her eyes then scanned over the letter before turning back to Roy. She noticed the writing had been messy and the whole letter itself looked rushed. She wanted to ask what condition the headmistress was in but that wasn't what Scarlet was worried about in the letter she had written, so maybe she didn't want Tisharia to worry about it. She leaned by Roy and narrowed her eyes, "If you want this to be in person then go get her." She said as she stepped back.

Briana
Briana didn't appreciate being called a "Pet." Maybe a demon yes, that was fine for she took it as a compliment...but a "Pet?" The fact he said it more than once triggered her and she stormed up to Roy, earning a few burns. She got on her toes and tried to size him up but she still looked tiny compared to him. "OKAY, FIRST OF ALL, WHO ARE YOU C-" She was suddenly pulled back behind Tisharia. " 'deal with me?' What does that even mean?!" She rolled her eyes and shot one last glare the man's way before walking away, down the path that Tisharia had taken and made her way out of the school. At least...thats what could be seen.

Last edited:
Kai tilted his head to the side a bit, his face full of pure bewilderment. "You didn't need to read?" He smiled out of amusement, he leaned back and scratched his cheek with his finger. "And where exactly are you from?" He asked. He's never heard of a place where you didn't need to read at all. He thought that you needed to be able to read and write wherever you go. As a matter of fact, don't you need to read and write to get farther in school? He started to wonder if Ridley could read it write.
Interactions: Crimson ( Syfer Syfer )

Mia
Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Roy) Syfer Syfer (Aaron)
Mia sighed and left her bag by the door of her dorm room. She leaned on a wall while trying to figure out what to do next. She wasn't around anyone and was about to turn and go into her room to lay down when she had started to hear yelling from outside. She made her way down the winding steps as quick she could when she heard a window shatter. She jumped at the sound and looked around the hall. She saw nothing but still heard the conflict going on somewhere-She didn't know where but she was already determined to find out. She quickly sprinted past the gym and other classrooms. She stopped at the door that had led to the garden when she heard the yelling coming from inside. She was near out of breath and took a mental note to start running more. She quietly pushed the door open to see the vice headmaster and two other females she couldn't Identify. She tilted her head to the side as she slowly took in the scene in front of her then inhaled sharply. "Oh waaaait- Did I uhm- Did I interrupt something or...." She looked at them confused and awkwardly. By the looks of it, she had walked in on a fight and this made her feel a bit uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Roy
Location: Outside/ Interactions: Tisharia & Briana Spencypoo Spencypoo
Roy glared at the Briana ready to attack when she stepped into the flames. He could have easily engulfed her had it not been for Tisharia silencing her and sending her off. Letting her go made him wary that she might go against her collegue again. At least she took his advice to contain the demon. His attention redirects to Tisharia as she gives him a command. "With all do respect, I don't take orders from you. Secondly, she is in no condition to move after what Briana did, but I can take you to her office." He informed, calmly this time but with a hint of anger.

One of the students barged in a panic and reluctantly shrink seeing the unprofessional mess. She asked if her appearance disrupted the quarrel, in truth it did. "No, but this doesn't concern you, young one. It would be best for you to run along while we discuss matters. "

Mia
Interaction: Open
"I uhm...Yep okay then-" She quickly turned and left the room. She was curious about what had been going on in the room but didn't feel too good being involved in it. She took out the map she had been given earlier today and studied it for a moment before turning in a circle and heading towards the Fight technique's room. She walked in and looked around the spacious room. As she walked in she could hear the echo of her own footsteps. It was a bit weird to her and of course, would take some getting used to since she never really had a room so wide and..empty to really have an echo like this one had.
Tisharia
Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Roy)
Tisharia ignored the momentary presence of the young girl and kept her eyes focused on Roy. She then smiled at his change in tone as it hadn't been as bitter as it was just moments before but she could still tell he hadn't been happy and she couldn't really blame him for it. If she were in his shoes she probably would have done the same...Maybe worse if she was really being honest. "That would be appreciated." She gave a small nod and a slight bow of her head, "Lead the way please." In the back of her head, Tishaira knew an unexpected visit from her would shock Scarlet. Though rather she'd be happy or angry was unsure. On one hand, she hadn't seen her in almost ten years...But on the other....Was the reason why they weren't together. The explanation for why they prefer to pass messages instead of speaking face-to-face. If things went south she knew that some old wounds would be reopened along with the secrets they came with.

Roy
Location: Outside to the Office/ Interactions: Tisharia Spencypoo Spencypoo / Mentions: Mia
Roy waited for Mia to leave. He would have to pay the girl a visit and apologize. He was caught in a vulnerable position and had to remember his position and the safety of students. His solemn stare redirects to the mystery woman continuing on the topic. He was thankful at least the woman was much more reasonable and calmer of the situation than the other. He gave a nod and spun on his heel. "Follow me." His voice was no longer hollow and instead back to his deep voice. People who meet him at first glance would think he was in the military, although it wasn't too far off considering he was in a few wars himself back in the day. Roy knocked on the office's door and walked in with Miss Tisharia in toe. "We have a guest that wants to speak with you." He steps aside holding the door open for Tisharia even though she didn't deserve it for...no, no it's not her fault and clearly seemed appalled by Briana's disobedience. Nonetheless, she is a guest and his gentleman side told him to obey regardless.

Scarlet
Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Roy)
Scarlet opened her eyes and sat up once she heard the door open. When she saw Tisharia walked through her doorway her heart stopped, she didn't move no matter how much she was screaming in her head to react. She sighed and stood. "It's nice to see you again Tisharia.." She turned to Roy. "Roy this used to be a close friend of mine...She's the headmistress of Faray high...A competing school." She clenched her fists but still held a sincere smile. "Tisharia...I'd prefer not to bring that up." She slowly sat when she mentioned the letter and nodded. "I'm sorry for the way it was written I had a fight for my life two minutes before I wrote it because of your assistant," Her smile then turned cold as Tisharia's response. "So then explain the letter you sent me." As Tisharia went quiet she inhaled deeply. "My patience is wearing very thin today Tisharia and your lucky I didn't turn you away, to begin with so just answer the question." Scarlet's eyes widened, "What are you planning on doing?" When Tisharia left her office Scarlet sighed then looked at Roy. "I hate to ask more from you because it seems selfish... But I need you to get Briana...I don't like what Tisharia said at all..." She felt helpless as she sat down. She wanted to run after both of them and get the situation under control herself. But she couldn't if she pushed her body any further it could result in something worse. She was a fast healer, yes, but she wasn't giving herself any time to heal.

Tisharia
Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Roy)
Tisharia grabbed her ax as they walked back to Scarlet's office, quickly stuffing it in her satchel before she walked inside. "It's nice to see you too Scarlet." She sat down in a chair by the desk with Scarlet standing across from her. She knew exactly why she "Had" to stand. No matter how she felt bout this moment she didn't know what to expect from Tisharia and the chances of another attack kept her on edge. Tisharia pitied the lady in front of her for the things she had to go through in just a day. She then snapped back to reality when Scarlet began to introduce her but felt the need to correct her. "Close friends?" It took everything in her to not to be rude at that moment. "I believe the term Scarlet is searching for is sister." She then noticed how Scarlet balled up her hands and looked towards the ground. "...Of course, I'm here in regards to your letter." She listened to Scarlet while nodding. "I'm very sorry about the incident. I swear it wasn't intentional in any way-" The mention of her letter made her mouth feel dry and cut herself off. "Well...Distraction." She smirked and for once the sincerity and kindness in her tone and expressions vanished like they never existed from the beginning...Because they didn't. She turned her back to Scarlet, "You'll see soon enough, I'd late to ruin a good surprise." She then walked out of the office.

Last edited:
Briana
Meanwhile, Briana had been walking through the halls when she once again saw Mia. Briana looked at the girl with pure disgust before an idea came to mind. The shapeshifter ran into an empty room before closing her eyes and slowly morphing into her. Recalling the few minutes leading up to this it seemed that the other dude could single her out when she changed so she would have to steer clear of him. She made her way into the school's basement. She had no idea what she was going to do but it had to be good! Or else...She shivered as she discontinued that thought. She tried to replicate her voice a few times before she had finally gotten it down. She then thought about what a girl like her would do. She stood thinking for a moment before walking to a generator. She started humming a random pop song while starting to turn all the switches on it. Once again- She didn't know what she was doing. She was just doing a n y t h i n g. She then frowned at a few pipes and crossed her arms. "Well, how am I supposed to break this?!" She kicked it a few times till it loosened then pulled on it as hard as she could until it came off. "Oh...I guess that's how..." She continued this with the others then ran out of the basement as it started to flood with a black liquid. She ran through the halls and into an empty room to hide.

Roy
Scarlet's reaction was worrisome at first, but their small squabbles throughout the conversation were minor. There was a chemistry between them, confusing him. Scarlet labeling it as friends while the other a sister. He wasn't sure if they were biological or just how close they were. Nothing was making sense and it was driving the Dullahan mad. All he wanted was order. Thankfully, the ordeal was finally over once Tisharia left school grounds. The distress in Scarlet was the same as his as he tried to make sense of it all. The riddles, the secrets and being left in the dark to decode the conundrum. Roy softened when thr headmistress began to ask for his assistance. "I'm still your assistant. It's my job to obey. I don't mind how many times you ask of me for anything, milady." He gave a small smile before it deflates to befuddlement. "What? No! She's a danger to you! If I fetch her, you could be knocked out cold and I don't think I can restrain myself from hunting her down." He argued.

Roy held his tongue contemplating on what he just said. It was so out of line for him to question her command. Why wasn't he just making his way out the door without asking? "I-I...I'm sorry." He sighed. "I'll...go." He said, departing for a search for Briana. His thoughts derailing him from his objective.
Spencypoo Spencypoo

Scarlet
Scarlet watched him for a moment when she got a sudden need to lay out a few things. She shot up faster than she ever has..or ever will, quickly grabbing Roy as he walked away from her. "Don't be sorry..." She slowly eased her grip on him as she looked him straight in his eyes with a look that was both serious and concerned. "I really do hate keeping you on the sidelines like this...It's my fault this is happening a-and I feel powerless because I can't help. If any of them do anything..." Scarlet finally let him go. She was realizing what she was starting to do and she knew this wasn't her. Especially all the things she was thinking about. Was she really- In this moment...What did she want...What did she expect? Her head swirled with these thoughts and more as she lightly chewed her lip. "I'm coming with you to help." She tightly held his hand to try and assure him that she was alright for it. Of course, she wasn't, but she couldn't just let him do this alone! Not if she had a say in it. Scarlet let go of his hand and walked past him as she started making her way down the halls.
Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
*explosion*
code by valen t.
elise smith

Tags: Ace Cream Ace Cream ; Pumpkid Pumpkid Gabriel
Mentions: Spencypoo Spencypoo All Characters?; Syfer Syfer Aaron​

Elise grinned, "I'll take the orange juice!" she grabbed the can and began drinking it. The girl who introduced herself Oriana surprised the young witch by sitting close to her. Elise assumed that Oriana would be the timid type by how she looked, but she seemed welcoming and friendly as ever. The young witch continued the conversation with the tiny girl. Elise might as well, her goal is to make new friends. Plus, she has to get back to being that carefree girl she was before that quiet dullahan made her...on edge? She wasn't sure why that boy put her on edge like that, or maybe nervous? For some reason, Gabriel has made her feel flustered since he let her grab his hand as an act of friendship. It was JUST friendship, and nothing more. But, how come she sounded thirsty? She mentally bonked herself on the head, she is NOT thirsty. Elise was just impressed, amazed that some guy showed her a simple act of kindness unlike the other guys (or people) she met. She needed to calm down. Elise distracted herself from her annoying thoughts and began asking simple icebreaker questions to Oriana. Such as, what was she? Where did she come from? Does she have any family? Of course she has family, that was a dumb question to ask. What kind of music was Oriana into? What kind of hobbies does she have? What kind of powers does she have? Before Elise could continue asking any more questions, she spotted Gabriel being dragged away by his dad and giving her a quick glance. Her cheeks flushed red and she buried her face in her hands, Goddammit!!

Elise sighed and grabbed Oriana's hands, "We should hang out more, I would love to be friends with you." Before they could talk anymore, Elise heard a loud crash and she whipped her head to the source of the sound. After that, the next events were a blur. The headmistress and staff zoomed out with two strange women, the women quickly left along with a student being shooed out. This school is way too bizarre. Honestly, it is more chaotic than bizarre. There are so many students that were magical creatures, it would be rude to say that the school is bizarre. "I'm trying to not be too snoopy to figure out what's going out there." Elise gestured towards the teachers, "So, I'm going to explore a bit? I think I might tag my friend, Gabriel along too. Do you want to come? If you do, you can meet us at the cafeteria. I'm kind of a foodie."

Elise got up and went to go find Gabriel. It's okay if she could go find him, she doesn't have his number so she's not being creepy... right? Elise shook her head. If the headless horseman says she's being creepy, he would say so... hopefully. He's too shy to be confrontational, he would never.. Elise lightly smacked herself on the head and told herself to stop overthinking. She breathed in and out then told herself she has to be her carefree self again. She knocked on every dorm and met rambunctious elves, timid leprechauns, sullen werewolves, and many more creatures. Finally, Elise reached a dorm and hoped it was the dullahan. She knocked on the door, "Gabriel? It's Elise.. do you want to come explore?"

Last edited:
[~] Aaron's POV [~]
He knew that he was unneeded at the moment so he left. He made no instance to hide so he could be seen clear as day. He made his way through the halls going to his classroom. His wings shivering behind him; they wanted to fly again. He as always didn't let them. He had abandoned his jacket somewhere so he couldn't cover then as the usual. So instead he kept them tightly tucked together. He finally got to his classroom and smiled taking a breath in. Then realized the glass was still in the corner. He swept into a nearby closet and pulled a broom from it. He quickly got to work sweeping the glass up and making sure nothing was broken other than the window.

Mentions: None

~Crimson's POV~
She thought she had done good and avoided the one little fact; that Ridley for some reason wanted to avoid. She gave her a whole sit down talking to even to get her to understand. Yet she didn't get it. Why couldn't they discuss about the lab? It really was unusual, but she went along with it. She then got really quiet when he asked where she was from. She stood up and bowed her head. "You know maybe I should just go. I don't want Ridley to be alone for to long." She avoided eye contact. She really didn't want to make Ridley upset, so she tried to avoid the subject. It was impossible to do with one prying into their personal ventures. She then blushed a bit as this was getting uncomfortable. She didn't want to stay here any longer. She wanted to go back home. This was to much. Why did she convince Ridley to come here? She should have just done what the doctors said! It wasn't that bad. They said they didn't have to do it forever. They said that they could stop eventually. She had just gotten so tired. Then as if right on que her wrist started bleeding. She yelped in pain and put a hand over a new open wound. It was as if a ghost came a sliced a cut in her wrist. Her eyes widened and she looked up at Kai. Her blood dripped onto the floor. She turned and just ran straight out the door. They were trying to find her. She couldn't let them find her. What would they do to them?

Mentions: Kai ( Redakai Redakai ) Ridley ( Syfer Syfer )

Roy
Location: Hallway/ Interactions: Scarlet Spencypoo Spencypoo / Mentions: Mia​
Roy hummed in thought attempting to cool off. He had to chase away his concerns daring to plague. The sudden restraint from his arm caught the male off guard to see Scarlet rather than a student. "Headmistress?" He croaked. "What are you doing up?" He blinked when she responded by insisting on joining him. "You're in no condition to be wandering about. You have to rest." He argued. The look on the woman told him she wasn't having it and planned on going with or without him. He knew all too well how stubborn she can be. "Very well." He sighed then gave a small smile her way. The benefit to having her at her side was at least he can keep an eye on her and not worry about Briana trying anything on her while he was away. It eased his mind finally returning his confidence, yet he wasn't looking forward to catching Briana.

As he strode through the school, he noticed Scarlet had held his hand for some odd reason. It befuddled him to think it could be the possibility of friendship as Lily once did or a need for assurance. "Mistress, why are you holding my hand? Isn't it unprofessional or is it a staff thing?" He questioned. In his time with Scarlet, he had never seen her act so odd nor fragile. She was always tough and reserved with authority although there have been times she was playful and her kindness is uncanny to anyone he's met. Thousands of years wandering the lands and Scarlet has shown him how admirable the dame is. Nurturing with her students in a way that made you want to protect her and stand beside her with her valiance.

The Dullahan heard footfalls echo through the halls. "No one should be running through the halls." He said and glanced at the person in question. It was one of the students, Mia, or so he thought, running across the hall in a panic and enter a random room. "You there! No running!" He called out to no avail. It was odd that such a quiet person entered a room. What could she have done or perhaps it wasn't her? After today, he wouldn't be surprised. As he approached the door his senses rang of sin. His teal eyes light up into a small rage. He was on guard now. "That girl...she doesn't feel the same as when I first met her. Something is wrong." He growled low like a hound staring at the door growling and waiting for something to happen.

Gabriel Cruz
Location: Dorm to Hallway / Interactions: Elise sunnieside sunnieside
0c53f370e8b839f8318da6d8beb5b367.jpg Twenty-five minutes, that's all it took for Gabriel to have some solitude when a knock echoes. That wasn't the real problem, so far he's felt bad vibrations like something bad was gonna happen. His balance scale tipping to black is not a good sign and his Dullahan instincts activated. His flames heightened the course of his relaxation. Footfalls here and there, glass shattering, his father's presence off the rails. It was unlike anything he's felt back home. Is it normal to have such chaotic feelings and his father to be how he is now? If so, he worried for his dad as well as his safety. "Maybe this was a bad idea?" He panicked a little and caught himself. He shakes the thoughts, "no, keep it together, Gabe! You asked for this and you're going to stick it out." He lectured himself.

Gabriel recalls a visitor, a familiar voice belonging none other than his friend, Elise. She must have been lonely while he was inconsiderate as to abandon her. The teen turned off his music and placed his head back into place. The green lining sealing itself before Gabriel could permanently attach it with his choker. He stuffed his phone in his pocket and reached for the door. He hoped Elise wouldn't freak out with all the markings and pale, cold skin. He was already dead and the last thing he wanted to do was scare her. 'Maybe I should put my hood on?' He thought as he began to overthink his decision. Alas, it was too late. His body had taken it upon himself to go against the grain and open the door and be met with Elise. He looks at her worriedly, nervous even. "Hey." He greeted. "Is something wrong?" Gabriel forgot to account that, maybe just maybe, Elise would not recognize him at all and be able to start over.

Scarlet
Interaction: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Roy)
Scarlet never answered his question for she didn't know the answer herself. Why did she hold his hand exactly? She waved the question away and paused for a moment as she started to hear the sound of footsteps that weren't hers or Roy's running through the hall around them. Apparently, he picked up on it too and she turned to the source, watching the young girl run into the room. Scarlet recognized her as one of her own students, Mia, even though she only got a glimpse. She didn't seem to stop or turn around when her assistant had called her out for running and once he brought up his concern she crossed her hands across her chest then turned to the staircase, seeing a trail of black liquid. She walked closer to get a better look only to see it rising up a stair every second. "Hey, you wanna check this out?" She drew in a sharp inhale as she thought of a way to approach both issues. There was a large chance that the girl they saw could've been Briana in which case, they couldn't let her just leave. But whatever damage she had clearly done was becoming a bigger problem by the second. She argued with herself in her mind as different ideas bounced around when she finally came to a decision. The safety of the school and its students were in danger and they were more important than her private affairs. "Get the other students out until I figure this out. I'll meet you outside the gates." She slowly made her way through the thick, black liquid, submerging her head into it as she did until she wasn't even visible from above.

Roy & Gabriel
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo Syfer Syfer Redakai Redakai sunnieside sunnieside D1.Live D1.Live Ace Cream Ace Cream (All the students)
Roy was ready and willing to charge in only for Scarlet to announce a larger problem. Something black oozing from the basement, surfacing. "Tar?" He questioned. "Or maybe oil? How did it even happen?" So many questions went unanswered as Scarlet gave him new orders. There wss no end. It was like one after another. Talking about Briana and that sister of Scarlet was a bad omen of sorts. Everything was getting out of hand in the blink of an eye. The black liquid was never confirm as the Headmistress delved in without a second thought. He was concerned for her safety, but was even more troubled for his students, his son. They came first. He didn't waste a second a second to argue and searched for the children.

He did his best to sense their presence and evacuate the school. He sounds the alarm for all students to exit the building. As the teens rushed out, Roy made sure to enter every room. He snatched Oriana from her meal, Crimson and kai from their conversation and dragged them out to safety. He rushed back inside for second search entering the fight club where he did the same to Ashton, Riddley and Mia out of the building. It was safe to say, Mia was her true self confirming Roy's suspicions of the imposter. He connected the dots that perhaps it may have indeed been Briana and this time with Tisharia's permission. The way she walked out saying she had a surprise was all the more reason to be alerted.

Roy entered for one final search Gabriel and Elise. Up ahead at the boy's dorms awaited his son and his friend. "There you are!" He cried. "We have to get out of here, now!" He commanded with haste. Gabriel jolted at first fearing for himself over exposing his face. He immediately threw his hood on to cover up. "D-dad? What are you talking about? What's happening?" He was easily carried by his father's brute strength which Gabe found embarrassing. That was the least of his problems when his life is considerably in danger. "I'm not sure yet but it looks hazardous. The headmistress went on ahead and asked me to evacuate the school." He explained and carefully dropped the two on their feet outside with the rest of the students. He looks at the crowd of confused kids. "I know this is sudden, we have an emergency to take care of that is a hazard. we're not sure yet what it is but we're investigating."

Akito who had evacuated himself out of the school now was interested in the black substance and took no time to collect a sample of it and walk over to a new person who had evacuated the other students. "Hello Sir, my name is Akito what's yours?" Akito also took a blood sample of the new person.

Oriana Mikhaelis

"Ah, thank you for the offer but I think I already have enough exploring of the school today." Oriana replied Elise's invitation politely. Both of them talked for a few moments already and Oriana could tell that Elise was distracted by something else during their conversation An amused grin appeared as she wondering what or who is it that made Elise looks flustered like this. Cute expression. Just like with Mako, Oriana still avoid telling her exact race and power because she's not confident enough to disclose it to another student. Not yet. She simply claimed to be a human fortune teller and showed Elise the deck of tarot which she keep in her pocket almost all the time.

After Elise left Oriana wanted to revisit the cafetaria to grab a quick meal. Since the school had been officially opened there should be food now. True to her guess, the place was already burstling with students eating their breakfast. She made her way to the counter and took some food with her, some tofu and fruits because she's not good with meat. But then alarm started ringing loudly, the students in the cafetaria started to panic and rushed to the exit. Meanwhile Oriana know well that if she join the crowd now she would just end up falling and get trampled by the other students so she just wait and ate her tofu, until a teacher bursted in and dragged her outside.

"Huh..." She wasn't the only one in confusion, everyone was. The alarm rung and the teacher dragged everyone outside without telling the reason. Fire? Monster? Something else? When Mr. Roy went back inside to look for another students Oriana was wondering if she should peek inside... She didn't like using it but if she can help solving the emergency then it should be worth it.

Oriana didn't like using her future sight. Too random, and she believes that once she saw a future then it would cause a causality loop that turns the vision into a self-fulfilling prophecy. Her retrocognition was more reliable, but it's too personal. She felts like each use of it might alter her personality permanently. Her clairvoyance, however, was the least risky out of her three divination powers, but the bullies in her previous school accused her as a pervert who use her clairvoyance to peek into the boy's toilet and cheat on the exam so she would rather not use it unless necessary. This emergency seems like the right moment to use it.

Oriana closed her eyes and kneeled on the ground so she could focus herself on using her power. When she opened her eyes she was floating on the sky, looking down on the students from above using her invisible astral body. Her clairvoyance was very similar to looking through a surveillance drone, but she can pass through wall. She spotted her real body kneeling, several students seemed to be curious in what she was doing but unsure if they should bother her. Ah, wait, she shouldn't be distracted with this.

Her astral body entered the school and it didn't take long for Oriana to spot the emergency coming from the basement. It was flooding with black liquid. Furthermore when she delved into it she spotted Miss Scarlet inside, maybe looking for something. Oriana gasped when she ended her clairvoyance. Honestly, she still didn't know what was happening and why, but the headmistress definitely need some helps.

Without thinking of the risk Oriana ran back into the school, she knew where the basement was so it didn't take long before she arrived at stairs to the basement, but she can't go further because the black liquid had submerged almost all the stairs.

"M-miss Scarlet!!!" Oriana yelled into the flooded area as loud as she can manage. She was panting heavily from the short sprint she just did. "Miss Scarlet! I can help! Tell me what you're looking and I will guide you there!!"

Spencypoo Spencypoo

Briana
Briana had been scared of being caught when the principal's attention was then suddenly redirected to the spill she had caused. She pumped her fist into the air excitedly and happily, smiled widely as she then ran to a windowsill as fast as she could and made her escape out of it. She landed by Tisharia and gave her a bent metal pipe. Her boss then opened a rift that led back to their school, allowing Briana to walk through without a word. She then closed it behind her and Briana was in fact, gone.

Mia
Interactions: Everyone
Mia was just about to start her first ever real training when the man she knew as "Mr.Cruz" dragged her and Ridely out of the room and out to the entrance of the school. Mia looked at everyone else a bit shocked and confused. "What's going on exactly?" She asked a bit concerned. "Are we under attack?! Did something explode- or catch fire?! Wait- DID SOMEONE DIE?!" She ran a hand through her curly hair as her eyes turned crimson. She was starting to think the worse and was close to hyperventilating.

Scarlet
Interactions: Ace Cream Ace Cream (Oriana)
Scarlet had been starting to run out of air. She needed to break through the surface and fast. She moved as fast as she could to the top and gasped deeply, taking in fresh air. She then turned as she heard someone call her name. She knew that voice...But at this moment she felt she had no time to place it and needed the help. In her mind, she had no choice but to trust it. The thick liquid had started to pour into the halls and was quickly filling them up. "The basement pipes have been ripped from their places and have either been hidden or taken, I need you to find at least one before the whole school floods!" She inhaled deeply and held her nose before entering the basement again. It had risen to the ceiling even with the door open, how that was logically possible? Even she didn't know. She continued her search in the room but unfortunately, the only pipe left was in the hands of Tisharia.

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley was not one for being man handled, but in this case she let it slide. As she was about to hurt someone, and she was grateful that the man, whom ever he was, interfered. She had been through several evacuations, so she was used to it. It didn't freak her out in the slightest. Unlike this girl with the crazy locks whom was all over the place. She turned to her and waved a hand in front of her eyes. "Calm down will you. It was a just an evacuation." She said it like it was nothing. She crossed her arms and shifted her stance. Only parshly looking around for Crimson. "If we were under attack we would have stayed inside and gone into lockdown. If something exploded we'd all be under ruble. If there was fire then they would not have evacuated the whole school. If someone died we'd have been taken to one place." She then turned to her again and looked at her as if she should have known this. Her eyepatch had gotten lost. So her 'Devil eye', as the doctors called it, was showing. Light sparks of fire came from the cracks around it and she gave her a glare. "So shut up." Her words were low and echo like. It seemed that she was not one for helping anyone through anything. She was very annoyed with the girls reaction.

Mentions: Roy ( Pumpkid Pumpkid ) Mia ( Spencypoo Spencypoo ) Crimson ( Syfer Syfer )

Akito who was going to wait for a response from the new person changed his mind upon seeing Ridley and quickly ran over to her. At first fazed by her having the eyepatch off he quickly dismissed it as he had seen part of her eye earlier anyway.
“Where is Crimson?!”

Mentions: Ridley ( Syfer Syfer )

Mia
She turned to Ridely and looked at her as if she was out of her right mind. Her eye twitched at her tone and attitude. "UHM EXCUSE ME?! DID YOU JUST TEL ME TO SHUT UP?!" Mia was already in the middle of a panic attack and simply telling her to "Shut up" Sent her over the edge.

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley completely dismissed Akito. She gestured to the crowd. "I don't know. Go find her." she was uninterested in what he had to offer. This girl instead was much more interesting. Her eyes had changed colour, and her whole self said fire. So when she yelled Ridley just smiled. She tilted her head in that teasing way she did. "Yes I did princess~" She said in an almost flirtatious voice. This girl was going to be her fun. She didn't get to beat up an annoying boy, but she might get to tease a little girl. God she missed her work. What would she do in her free time now that she didn't...? Her thoughts trailed off and she eventually got back to the present. She smirked at the girl awaiting her sure to be glorious reaction.

Mentions: Akito ( Clan Ize Clan Ize ) Crimson ( Syfer Syfer ) Mia ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )

Akito didn’t mind getting told off and went to go find the headmaster. When he finally found her holding her breath in the basement he walked up to her unfazed by the black substance. “Do you need any help?”

Interactions: scarlet ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back