• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Briana Bloom
Briana stood at the school's gated entrance and scoffed. "Always so fucking cliche" She mumbled under her breath as she began to scale the entrance. She then jumped over onto the school's courtyard, dusting herself off when she heard someone yelling at her. The rider, Rieko had watched Briana climb the fence and walked over towards her. "Miss what are you doing on the property of CCFA!?" He asked in a loud tone. Briana smiled softly before standing a bit taller. "I'm the teacher and supervisor for the fight technique club." She lied but it was enough for Rieko to step back and continue minding his own business even though it still concerned him. She then ran to the side of the building and slowly started to morph into the school's very own headmistress, Scarlet Forlake. She inhaled deeply as she practiced lining up her exact voice then made her way into the building. She looking in every room to see most was empty except for the few people left in the gym. As she turned to walk away she suddenly lost balance and fell flat onto the ground. "Damn heels-" She stood and brushed her clothes off as she walked into Scarlet's office only to see her sitting in the chair, facing Briana. Briana's eyes widened as she quickly unmorphed and started to run out of the office with Scarlet chasing on her tail. Though Briana was a full-grown adult she still had the appearance of a rebel teenager and was hoping she would be taken as an innocent student. "Someone help me!!" She then yelled as she sprinted through the hallways.

Oriana Mikhaelis

An unfamiliar tall bulky man was dragging a sack through an unknown forest, the man's face was ghastly pale as the sack left a trail of blood on the ground and he kept mumbling 'sorry'. For a brief moment whatever was in the sack shook their body and struggled to free themself but the man beat the sack with a bloody bat until they stopped moving. When the man finally reached an isolated cottage he entered it and opened the sack to reve-

Oriana gasped and woke up. Her face was as pale as the man in her dream and she could feel her stomach churning uncomfortably. She hated it when her power just randomly showing a vision of what is or would be happening to a random someone. The worst part? Very rarely the vision would show something disturbing to someone she would never met, and thus she had no way of preventing it to happen. It's like watching something out of the dark web, but can't be skipped.

She woke up in time just when the speech was about to start but she didn't feel so good so she immediaty went to the restrooom the moment the assembly was dismissed. Oriana washed her face and took a few minutes to calm herself. Someone is dead, but it's not your fault. Someone dead, not your fault. Not your fault. Your fault.

She tried to, but she was too emphatetic to ignore her own vision. Everytime she got a random vision of someone's unfortunate event that she can't interfene she would blame herself for her powerlessness. It used to be so bad that she got a fever everytime she witnessed an ugly divination, at least she was doing better now. With her mood ruined she exited the restroom to the hallway just in time to heard someone approaching her direction while yelling 'someone help me'. Oriana non-chalantly put herself in the middle of the corridor and raised her hand to signal the person to stop.

"No running in the hallway." She said in a cold deadpan tone.

Spencypoo Spencypoo

Scarlet
Scarlet glared down at Oriana and gently moved her hand down to the girl's side, the slight anger and irritation clear in her face. She put her hands on her hips before speaking. "Ms.Mikhaelis I suggest you go catch up with your other students. I'll have to talk to you later about this." Scarlet then grabbed Briana's wrist tightly and dragged her out the hallway and back into her office. She then hurried to her desk and took the speaker, pressing the small black button on it as she spoke. "Mister Roy can you please make your way to the headmistress's office it would be much appreciated." She then let the button go and turned to Briana who had once again turned into a clone of her and Scarlet's face redded with anger as her blood boiled but she kept herself from yelling as she waited for her assistant to come. "Turn back this instant" Scarlet commanded the young lady who stood face-to-face to her. Her hands had started to spark as she only watched Briana laugh in the voice she recognized as her own. "Now or else!" Scarlet added to the warning. At this moment it was clear that If no one interfered right now...Someone would end up hurt. Ace Cream Ace Cream Pumpkid Pumpkid

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley huffed once the assembly ended. She was glad to stop listening to the people whom will dictate her life. She was of course sad that Scarlet had to go, but she didn't let it show. She looked over to Crimson hopping to get some sort of comfort, but instead she saw Kai conversing. She grunted and stood. Without a word she left from the Gym. Not looking back or necessarily caring if Crimson wanted her to stay. She was mad right now; it wasn't really clear why, but she was. She wove her way through the halls hopping around here and there; until she found a room with weights. It was clear and open; probably where the fighting technique club held their meetings. She didn't care what happened in this room; it had a punching bag and that's what she was looking for. She took the hair tie that was around her wrist and put her hair into a ponytail. She took place in front of the punching bag and paced her breath. She started punching with such precision. It was clear she had done this various times; perhaps practiced it even. She continued her eyes flowing with a liquid fire. It flowed from her eyes like air. Her hands met the though leather of the bag with a loud crack. Each punch getter harder and hotter. Eventually singes appeared on the thick leather. Still she continues.

Mentions: Crimson ( Syfer Syfer ) Kai ( Redakai Redakai )

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson starts to answer Kai, but she stops when she sees Ridley leave. She goes to stand but then Ridley is already gone. She seemed angered and Crimson grew concerned. Not for her sister, but for the safety of others. She shifted her hands nervously. She then took a breath and spoke under her breath. "She promised." She then nodded and turned back to Kai. "I have no idea what this paper says." She says motioning to the paper they handed everyone. "I actually can't read... Could you maybe tell me?" she says maybe a little to openly; seems she trusted him already. She then sat back down next to him and held the paper out. Hoping that he would take it and tell her what it said.

Mentions: Ridley ( Syfer Syfer ) Kai ( Redakai Redakai )

[~] Aaron's POV [~]
Once Scarlet dismissed the students she left, and the students seemed to scatter. He stood near the Gym door in case anyone needed help with anything. He heard a distant yelling in the hall and huffed. It was to early in the year for this. He begrudgingly walked out in the hall to see Scarlet, a girl, and a student in the middle of it. He stopped to watch what took place. Then calmed down after Scarlet went into her office. He should do much the same; on the first day of school there was much to do. He started off but heard more yelling; this time from Miss. Scarlet's office. He looked a little confused then put his ear to the door. It seemed Scarlet was pretty riled up. He stood there for a moment deciding what to do. If her door was closed she was handling serious matters, but then again she sounded like she was really mad. He then looked back to see if Roy was coming yet. He sighed then knocked on the door. He opened the door and smiled at what he saw. Scarlet and..... Scarlet. He shrugged it off and tilted his head. "Is everything alright Miss. Scarlet?" He asked to the wall; as he didn't know which one was really Scarlet. Probably the mad one, but he couldn't be sure. So he decided to be safe then sorry and ask the wall behind them. He stood at the door hopping Roy would see him there, and come over to help. As this situation was really confusing.

Mentions: Scarlet ( Spencypoo Spencypoo ) Briana ( Spencypoo Spencypoo ) And Roy ( Pumpkid Pumpkid )

Ashton King

Ashton continued exploring after the gym speech but kind of got lost in some hallways and scratched his head in confusion on where to go. Walking around in the bare hallways Ashton heard some slight arguing going on in what seemed to be headmistresses office and unconsciously focused on listening inside where he heard what it seemed like the headmistresses was talking to herself. He was highly confused and wanted to listen more but when he heard her call for somebody else he slightly freaked out and he saw what he believed to be the history teacher to be headed this way and then decided to continue on to find a small and fragile looking girl at the end of the hallway she was super pretty to him but she looked rather gloomed out as her expression kind of looked plain as a rock. He approached the girl and crouched down slightly and said kind of whispering in his country tone "Did you see what happened to Mrs. Scarlet...seemed rather off if I do say so myself but hey everyone has their problems who am I to judge right" he giggles in a deep tone and immediately becomes shy when he sees he started patting her head and stood up and stuttered "Umm my n-names Ashton by the way pretty lady uhhh I mean....i-it's sure big in this school best I find my way hopefully we can have more time to talk later y-yea" he said the last few words going down the hallway trying to speed off as he felt awkward in that current situation but cursed when he realize he never got her name.

"Well played smoove dude" he scolded himself and continued down the hallway when he heard something that sounded like a.......a punching bag he started slowly moving his way in between rooms to see what he could find. Then after searching a few classrooms he reaches the classroom that he's certain is when he smelled something almost like burning in the room. When opening it he finds a female that's taller than all the ones he's seen before and looking rather angry is hounding into the bag with punches he can only imagine throwing into the bag but the bag is taking a harder beating than it really should be. After watching her for a little he snapped out of it and grabbed her arm to stop her finishing the next punch but he noticed how hot her arm felt and looked at the bag and seeing what looks like slight burn marks on the bag and gulped. "I can tell your seething with anger but there's no need to unleash your hot hands and destroy the punching bag especially since nobody else even got to use it yet" he smiles and turns his head trying to deescalate the situation and hopefully calm the girl as she might set the room into flames if she keeps going.

Mentions: Oriana( Ace Cream Ace Cream ), Ridley( Syfer Syfer )

Oriana Mikhaelis

Oriana was confused at what was happening between Mrs. Scarlet and the girl, she seemed to be mad but Oriana didn't bother to inquire further. She was a bit tired and Mrs. Scarlet should be able to solve it herself or with the other school staffs. Oriana just nodded and watched silently as the headmistress dragged the girl into her office. She sighed and was thinking to just go into her dorm and rest but another person approached her.

Oriana was a small girl, yes, the doctor said the fevers in her early years ended up hindering her growth, but she was sure her height wasn't the main reason that she must looks up just to meet the boy's eyes. He's simply huge, easily towering even most of the adults here. She gulped nervously as he crouched down to level himself with her and shared his thought about the occurence that just happened. She tried to give a reply but her mouth made no sound as her eyes widen seeing the large hand placed on top of her head. No, no! Her mind screamed but it was too late. She felts like a lightning just stuck her head as the touch automatically activated the other parts of her divination magic, retrocognition. It's a magic that enables her to peek into the past. Just for a brief moment she had a blank expression on her face as her consciousness dedicated energy and attention to proceed the stream of memory flowing from Ashton to Oriana.

Oriana opened her eyes and found herself lost in a forest. Wait, no, not Oriana, she's now Ashton, an 8 years old half-giant kid. There's a rabbit in his hands, his pet. Oriana unconsciously tried to dig his reason to be there but found a mind wall preventing her to go further. Her only choice was to stay and watch things being unfolded.

Howls could be heard in the distance, and they're approaching fast! Ashton started to run, but the wolves were faster. Soon they surrounded him. Individually, the wolf was smaller than him but there's eight of them. Oriana could sense his fear and panic swelling, but instead of backing down Ashton held the rabbit tight to protect the animal as he walked right into the wolfs. The wolfs dug into his skin, tore his flesh apart and ripped the rabbit to shreds... was not what happened.

As he keep walking, Ashton's skin hardened to something akin of a metal. The wolfs tried to bite him, but their teeth snapped. They tried to rip his skin, but their claws only scratched him. They even tried to snatch the rabbit away, but Ashton large arms became an impenetrable barrier that protected the rabbit. This happened for hours as Ashton slowly made his way back home and the wolves finally gave up when he reached a settlement. His parents were shocked to see him in such ragged clothes but otherwise only had a few small cuts on his body. That was the first time Ashton manifested his power.

Oriana snapped back to reality, she experienced hours worth of event but in reality it's not even a single second had passed. That was a... heartwarming memory. Despite his intimidating appearance, there lies a kind and brave heart inside it. Oriana didn't feel scared of the half giant anymore and she even chuckled when he introduced himself while trying to compliment her. She could feel his embarassment. Maybe she should at least yells her name, or maybe not, she would tell him next time when they meet again. She simply waved her hand as he walked away and vanished from her sight.

Oriana was what people call an omnidiviner, she could see the past, the present and the future. But often times she ended up with information that she never wants to know, and it keeps piling up, burdening her mind with shock and guilt. However, occasionally she would find a pleasant memory to behold. Ashton's memory offset some of the bad divinations she got recently. Her face now looks much brighter and she decided to buy some drinks in the vending machine. She sat on a bench in the hallway and watched people passing by while chugging her orange juice.

D1.Live D1.Live

*explosion*
code by valen t.
elise smith

Tags: Pumpkid Pumpkid Ace Cream Ace Cream Mentions: Syfer Syfer Ashton​

Elise was surprised by how fast the assembly went, she wondered if gathering all of the students together in the gymnasium for a ten minute ordeal was worth it. She shrugged and decided to go drop off her luggage and the. explore. Maybe Gabriel can come with her? Elise shook her head. She didn’t want Gabriel to think that he’s her only friend, which he is but she didn’t want to tell him that. Elise sighed, she needs to make her own friends and he needs to make his own. She grabbed Gabriel’s cold hand and smiled, “I’m going to try to make our luggage regular sized again, but after that, I’m going to go unpack my things and explore. You can come with me to explore if you want.”

Elise really wanted Gabriel to come with her but she wasn’t going to push it. She didn’t want to seem dependent on him. That wouldn’t be good for character development. Elise had the dullahan give her their miniature luggage. She took a deep breath and hoped that the magic would work the second time around. If it doesn’t, both Gabriel and Elise would have to live off of one outfit for the rest of the year. The young witch gave a quick glance to Gabriel which somehow made her feel confident and recited, “Magna sarcinas!”

Surprisingly, the luggage reverted to its normal size and it didn’t explode. Elise gasped. She wondered why her magic was working so well here. The witch turned, waved goodbye to Gabriel, and went to go find her dorm. She wondered through corridors and finally she found her dorm. Elise knew she would have a roommate and hopefully that person was nice. When Elise opened the door, she made eye contact with a frail-looking pixie. The pixie was zooming in the air with her electric blue wings and was the size of her hand. Elise wasn’t sure if she would ever get used to this school. The pixie chirped, “I’m Greta! A pixie! I get pissed off real easily if you call me Tinkerbell! If you don’t do any of that, then I think we can get along well!”

Elise nervously gave Greta her finger to shake, “I’m Elise and I’m a witch. I was adopted in the human world so seeing you surprised me.”

As Elise unpacked, the two babbled about their old lives they had before arriving at the schools. It helped time go by faster as they unpacked. Soon, Elise was done and she decided to go explore. She hoped that Gabriel would be here but she hasn’t seen him yet. Then suddenly, a girl whisked by along with the headmistress. Everything went by so quick that Elise wasn’t sure what was happening. She decided to follow to see what the drama was about, but her trail ended with the door to Ms. Scarlet’s office being locked. Elise didn’t want to get too snoopy but seeing how one of the professors pressed his ear against the door to be snoopy really convinced her to not do that.

Elise noticed a tiny girl sitting by herself on a bench drinking an orange juice. The witch decided to try to branch out and interact with the girl. Elise kept a safe distance to not scare the timid girl by sitting on the other side of the bench. Elise grinned, “Hi, do you mind if I could sit here and people watch with you too? I’m Elise, a witch.”

Last edited:
Oriana Mikhaelis

Oriana likes to observe people, she used to spent her afternoon relaxing in the park while watching people passing by. One of her favorite thing to do during this time was to dub people as if they were doing a comedy skit. Right now she was watching two male students talking in the corridor while occasionally pointing at the headmistress' office, they likely were talking about the ruckus before but in Oriana's mind they were talking about something else.

"Hey, see. Those two are my big sisters."

"Ehh, they don't seem to be get along with each other."

"Definitely, you should see them fighting over the last piece of meat in our dinner. Glorious sight. I ended up taking the meat while they're clawing each other's face."

Oriana's mind dub was interrupted when a girl approached her and asked to sit next to her. A warm smile bloomed on her face as she nodded at the other girl. She noticed this girl who introduced herself as Elise put a bit of distance between them, so Oriana went back to the vending machine and bought two cans of orange juice.

"One for you. Do you want an orange juice or an orange juice? Oh, and my name is Oriana." She playfully offered Elise one while casually took a step to close the gap.

sunnieside sunnieside

Roy & Gabriel
Locations
: Gym to Headmistress's office / Interaction: Scarlet @DaniGurl Elise sunnieside sunnieside /Mentions: Mia Spencypoo Spencypoo Oriana (briefly with Elise) Ace Cream Ace Cream
received_3014965295407338.jpeg After the assembly Gabriel watched as the mystery girl, Mia departed before he could even get a chance to talk to her, although he was somewhat thankful since he would probably be a nervous wreck. His attention reverts to Elise when she grasped his hands and informed him about returning their luggage to their normal state. In the blink of an eye, the minuscule luggage expands to its rightful size. During the cast, he found it weird how she looked back at him then performed the spell. Elise told the Dullahaun of her next destination, offering him an option to continue exploring after unpacking. He didn't mind having company if she desired, but before he could even agree, his father, Roy, handed Gabriel his map and necessities after asking for them from the teacher. His large hand squeezing his shoulder as he smiled wide. "There you are, my boy! We must discuss where you should stay. I recommend somewhere close to faculty in case of an emergency. "Dad..." Gabriel mumbled to no avail of grabbing his attention. Roy rambled on as he guides him down the halls and at the same time saw Elise already finished unpacking and talking to someone else. He locked eyes with her and gave her an apologetic look that he couldn't join her with the inconvenience of his protective father. It wasn't until they were deep into the hallways when the principal Forlake called out for Roy through the speakers.

"Well now, that's quite sudden. I wonder what she needs of me. Hopefully, nothing is wrong. It's been a long day." Roy turns to his son, "I'll check up on you later and see how you're doing." Gabriel shakes his head, "no, you don't have...to..." He groaned as he watches him take off leaving the boy to his own devices. "I guess I can head to my dorm room?" He recommended, heading towards the dorms. The map defined two sections derived from one for women and the other for males. He assumed he should pick one of the vacant dorm rooms with the number that rang to him. "Room 13." He muttered and entered the empty space. His green eyes scanning the area for anyone. "I guess I'm alone." He hummed as he drops his duffle bag and sets it on the far right of his new bed. He recalled his father promising to carry his chest of possessions to decorate his side of the room. Hopefully, his roommate didn't mind a little gothic design. In the meantime, he can relax. The teen removes his hood revealing his pale body with markings embedded on him and his white strands of hair making a messy effect. He reaches for his black choker, unbuttoning it before he grips his head detaching it from his body and setting it aside. His green flame emitting from his stump neck. It was only an hour away before being able to walk around with his hood depending on the moonlight to regenerate his narcoleptic body. He pulled out his phone and sat on the floor with his legs crossed listening to music for the time being.

ce453dc9acf1a7ad496787ccdbaf866c.jpg Meanwhile, Roy knocked on the door announcing himself before fully entering to find Mr. Arron and double Scarlets. One was mad while the other was nonchalant. "I came...as soon as you summoned me, my lady." He turned to the real Scarlet being able to tell from her energy who his boss is. His Dullahaun instincts were irritating him. The presence of the fake bothering him and keeping him on guard. She carried the soul of a trickster of some sort. "Now what in the world is going on here? Should I be making tea for our guest or have you asked me for something else?" The dullahaun's eyes never breaking eye contact with the doppelganger as he felt compelled to be ready to step between Scarlet, who was weak since the carriage ride and was unsure if she was capable of defending herself. It is his duty to keep her safe at all times as well as the students.

Briana
She scoffed, rolled her eyes, and walked up to Scarlet. "You have no reason to turn me down!" She then grabbed her by the collar she had worn and pulled her closer. "If this is how you welcome me back I cant remind you of the past," Briana smirked maliciously but it quickly turned into surprise when Scarlet shocked her hand, making a burn mark form on the side. "OW! THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" She let out a low growl and tightly clenched her fists, ready to start a real fight. Briana looked at the two men and hesitated for a moment as she evaluated their possible strengths and weaknesses. She then looked outside before staring at Roy. Her gaze finally rested on Scarlet and she started laughing. "Okay- So you called in your boyfriends to deal with your problem that is...your fault?" She started laughing and a stone-cold expression of hate suddenly washed up on her face. "How pathetic." She slowly walked to Scarlet's desk and took a dagger from out it. She stared at the dagger before turning to Scarlet. "You know...I might be sad when you die...OR I might be happy" She smiled and dashed at Scarlet with clear murderous intent. "Come on~" She glared at her with red eyes as Scarlet dodged her head on attack. She smirked as the headmistress made it obvious she wasn't in the best condition and was excited to use it to her own advantage. "Oh, you've made a big mistake" She swept her legs the second she stood again attempting to knock her onto the ground when she was thrown towards the wall. "Then don't fight back! It's that easy!" Syfer Syfer Pumpkid Pumpkid
Scarlet
Scarlet opened her mouth to speak when she was grabbed and her face was brought to Briana's. Scarlet thunk fast and swiftly kneed her then sent a shock through her arm, causing Briana to let her go. She stepped back, hearing the girl's question. "Don't touch me" Her eyes flashed with an electric blue. Her cheeks then flared, "They aren't my boyfriends, their members of my staff." She watched Briana walk over to her desk, already knowing her next move. She froze at Briana's words...And her face. She smiled...genuinely at the thought of her being dead and gone. It made Scarlet sick to her stomach to think that such a thing could bring someone...Joy. "Or I might be happy-" The words briefly echoed in her head. Scarlet was caught off guard, seeing the girl run at her and narrowly dodged as she wildly swung the dagger. She of course intended on dealing with this herself, but landing on the ground she spent a few seconds too long, getting on her feet again. She couldn't run and could barely dodge. Scarlet saw no other option but to end this. Once she was steady on her feet again she moved quickly, avoiding Briana and grabbed the girl's arm, and swung her into a wall. "I don't want to fight with you like this!" She faltered as she was suddenly pulled into deep thought. Pumpkid Pumpkid Syfer Syfer

Last edited:
Kai looked over at Ridley as she left, wondering why she did that and hoping it wasn't something he said. Getting over it and pushing it to the back of his mind, he looked over Crimson's shoulder to look at the paper in her hand. "Ok so your there." He said more to himself then looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "You never learned how to read? How come?" He asked, getting closer to her unconsciously and looking her in the eyes. He does this when someone has his full attention. He waited with a kind, innocent smile on his face.
Interactions: Crimson ( Syfer Syfer )

Roy
Location: Office / Interactions: Scarlet Spencypoo Spencypoo Syfer Syfer
ce453dc9acf1a7ad496787ccdbaf866c.jpg Scarlet gave no response as her focus was dead set on her clone. The fury in the woman's eyes said it all and her body language toward her meant the stranger had a way to crawl onto Scarlet's skin. He stood back and listened to the two squabble whatever beef they had. The stranger teased the headmistress of calling her faculty over calling them "boyfriends". They are friends in some way, but the term in context did not make sense to him especially when the headmistress grew flustered and denied the facts. Roy frowned feeling a little sad about how Scarlet truly felt. Perhaps he confused their bond as something else when in fact she acknowledged them as her staff which to him is a great honor.

Regardless, the flaming Dullahan resisted the chance to intervene. If anyone would notice, Roy had a difficult time standing by as he squeezes his arm with urgency. When Brianna lunged at Scarlet with a dagger, his eyes widen with fear for his boss and shifted to anger. 'I will not allow anyone to lay a finger on the headmistress!' He growled to himself. The minute Scarlet was thrown off balance was when his teal flames emerged from his body with his face still hidden under his hood until nightfall. Luckily, Scarlet managed to overpower the girl and pin her to the wall. His rage evident as he stood towering behind Scarlet in a protective stance, ready to strike. His rage quelled slightly knowing the principal can handle themselves even when they're weak yet in the back of his head, he continued to have a nagging feeling. He stepped having his eyes set to kill when ordered. His hand resting on Scarlet's shoulder. "Are you alright, milady?"

Briana
Briana groans and moved off the wall looking more irritated than ever. "You sure that one isn't your boyfriend?" She asked as her eyes rolled up and down him. "Because it sure looks like it" She stretched her arms up as her guise disappeared and she was left in the corner of the room in her own form. When Scarlet told her to leave Briana smiled and shook her head as she held up a letter with the name "Tisharia Holland" Circled at the bottom in black pen. "Baking soda" She then winked and left it on Scarlet's desk, taking a step towards her as well, snickering at the question. "Why not both!?" She stared at Scarlet. "You know...this talking is really a waste of my time, so why don't we get to the point!" In one sudden movement, Briana had pierced Scarlet's wrist with the dagger she still held and slowly dug it in. "Wouldnt be fun without the agony am I right?" She took it out and observed the women's face expecting to see pain or some sense of fear in it. But instead, she only saw the cool demeanor she had somehow kept. "How the fuck-" She stepped back a bit when Scarlet's eyes sparked like her hands usually did instead then lit up. "Make me" She stood her ground as Scarlet maneuvered behind her and when she hit the ground she quickly got up, her body racked with mild pain as the shocks went through her from the contact with Scarlet. Briana was then tossed into the air but as she made her way back to the ground she threw the dagger with precision at Scarlet, planning for it to land at her neck when it was caught. Briana landed on her feet and cursed. "YOU DIDNT HAVE TO CATCH IT YOU KNOW!!" she crossed her arms in a child-like manner before turning her back to the headmistress and walking out of the office.

Scarlet
Scarlet slowly nodded and looked at Roy then at Briana. She didn't answer and stood silent and still as if pondering the question. After a minute or two of tense quiet Scarlet inhaled deeply. "Briana I kindly ask you to leave my office and the property of my school. You are not welcome here and never will be." She took a wide and careful step closer. Scarlet stared at the letter Briana waved around in her hand and narrowed her eyes. "What is your goal exactly?! Are you here to kill me or pass a message?" Her idiotic answer made Scarlet feel uneasy again. She then felt the stabbing pain of the dagger opening up a good size wound on her wrist but didn't react. She knew Briana would only toy with her for a while and wasn't going to give her what she wanted to see...Her suffering. Scarlet's eyes once again lit up as she gave out the final warning, "Leave now or eles" She slowly shook her head before quickly dashing behind Briana, electricity glowing under her feet as she moved and kicked her to the ground. Scarlet made a fast move and grabbed one of Briana's legs and threw her into the air. Upon seeing the dagger going towards her, she grabbed the handle as it was thrown in the air and dropped it onto the ground. She watched confused as Briana left but didn't bother to go after her. That might have been a big mistake but at that moment she was too exhausted. Scarlet collapsed onto her knees, not bothering to get up. She needed to rest and she knew it.

Interactions: Syfer Syfer Pumpkid Pumpkid

Last edited:
Roy
Location: Office/ Interactions: Scarlet Spencypoo Spencypoo Aaron Syfer Syfer
41ddfa66016f78ca48e7d57a4bd64f99.jpg Scarlet affirmed she was fine, but that didn't help the man from worrying. His intuition was ringing off the charts, wary of the talkative being held by his boss. She threw meaningless threats and teasing. Their words only going one ear and out the other as he glared at them. At some point, he drifted into the confines of his mind as he stared at both Scarlet and the imposter. She gave a piece of paper to the principal. "A letter?" He queried. In a second, they morph into another figure. Roy was unsure if it was truly their appearance. That was the last of his concern because in those mill a seconds, the shape shifter stabs Scarlet's wrist, shocking the male.

Roy's blood began to boil disapproving of the sinner. Anyone who dares to murder should be dealt with immediately. His Dullahan flames spark ready to charge, but again, Miss Scarlet swindles the woman and pummels her into the ground. No assistance, just sheer will of a valiant warrior burning within. Their odd exchange finishes as "Brianna" as Scarlet called her, takes off. Still in a fit of rage, the knight reaches for the door to chase after her, but the headmistress's condition was far more critical as she fell, losing blood. He had to make a choice, his blinding rage with his instincts yelling at him, or the life of his companion. He could as Mr. Aaron to take her, but she wouldn't be healed in time. Roy grits his teeth and balls his gloved fists and let out a demonic growl. The life an innocent was far more important to a Dullahan than a sinner. There are many in the world, but only few gentle souls. Lily was the first soul to the exception, the breaking of the rule of a Dullahan to not intervene, but justice won.

The seething brute turned and kneeled before Scarlet and takes her wrists in his hands to heal using his teal flames. The warmth soothing the aches and mending the wound to normal. A swirl of emotions remain and at the same time, reverts him to his Dullahan ways. A way when he was silent and only a brute following his instincts. How could he have let this happen? How could he have let someone injure his boss when he promised as his assistant he would be there in every waking side. He felt so torn that he couldn't even complete something so simple nor had he anticipated something so terrible. Nothing but the sound of silence and flames filled the room. He had nothing to say. He couldn't speak, not until he broke out of his trans. His mind was still blocked with a mix of emotions.

Scarlet
Interactions: Pumpkid Pumpkid (Roy) Syfer Syfer (Aaron)
Scarlet inhaled deeply and looked up at Aaron. "I need you to go after Briana and make sure she doesn't cause any unwanted trouble with the students..." She then turned her attention to her assistant, she began to quietly stare at the fire for a while. "I'm...I'm sorry" She closed her eyes for a moment and slowly stood on her feet, using the support her desk gave her to stay standing. "I'm so sorry...You may leave if you want now," She simply said as she turned and stared at the note. She had felt horrible for letting Roy see her as she was. She had never been this tired or weak...And she hated it. She hated and blamed herself for it but she also knew that what happened couldn't be changed. Plus she had called him for a reason. She knew from the beginning things would get intense and just in case she couldn't fight anymore...She knew Roy would take care of it. She trusted him with everything she had. But...If she knew all these things... Why does it still have such an effect on her? Her hands tightly held onto the wooden desk as these thoughts filled her mind. Once she had zoned back in she was holding the letter. Scarlet took a few minutes to read it and her heart sunk, her hands slightly shook and she hurried to her seat. She grabbed a pen and paper then began to write.

[~] Aaron's POV [~]
Aaron watched the scene play out. When Roy arrived he felt a tab bit better. He knew that if Roy was there he wouldn't really have to do anything, so he just sat back and watched. He only smiled at the interaction. He seemed satisfied. A little weird considering Scarlet was being attacked, but I don't think that's wat he was smiling at. He kind of just stayed at the door frame until the girl pushed by. He moved out of her way and looked to Scarlet for orders. They weren't going to let her just walk away, and he was right. He then smiled and pointed at them. "When are you two going to start dating?" He says as he walks away; a little sad he's going to miss out on Scarlet's reaction. He spread his wings out and started walking following the young lady. Not as to not be seen; he actually made sure that she would see him. He just didn't want her thinking she could wander just anywhere. This was their school, and it was their job to protect it. Then that got him thinking; Who is this lady? She seems to have a history with Scarlet, but Scarlet never mentioned her. His mind was whirring with possible situations. His eyes still focused on the girl before him. He sighed and almost approached her, but decided against it.

Mentions: Scarlet ( Spencypoo Spencypoo ) Roy ( Pumpkid Pumpkid ) And Briana ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )

~Ridley's POV~
Ridley was so focused on her anger that she didn't hear the door open. She didn't hear the boy walk into the room. So when he touched her she got scared, and a scared Ridley is not something you want. She turned around so fast her eyepatch fell off, and you could see her red and black cracks in her face. Her left eye was also exposed. It was all black besides her pupil which was a bright vibrant red. You could see the fire sticking out from her eyes like wind. She stared daggers into him. Her whole body full of rage. She couldn't stop herself nor could she stop the growing temperature of the room. She had better control over her powers then Crimson, but that didn't mean she had complete control. Her anger had still always found a way to over power her. It had festered and infected her. She was a short fuse, and her bomb was not one you wanted to mess with. She couldn't hear the boys words over the high pitch whistling in her ear. The rush concentration of heat. She kept her eyes on the boy the whole time. She didn't know what to do. She didn't have the element of surprise, so attacking was not her best option. She stood up straight and spoke. "What do you want?" Her voice had this deep echoing effect, and her words poured like venom from her tongue. She waited for a response; trying to lower the temperature of her body. Being able to do so enough to where she could hear.

Mentions: Ashton ( D1.Live D1.Live )

~Crimson's POV~
Crimson was made a tad uncomfortable by the question. Ridley said not to speak of where they came from; yet she felt as she could trust him. She leaned back from his leaning forward. Was this a normal custom? She fiddled with her scarf nervously. Made even more nervous by his curious glance, and his kind grin. This was so hard; talking to people. No wonder the doctors never let them talk to anybody. It made her feel... well she didn't quite know how it made her feel. As she was still new to this as well. It seemed the doctors only ever told them things that benefited their.... cause. She tried to think up an excuse to say. As she spoke she tripped over her words. "Oh uh... We- Well.... Where I... Grew up... We didn't really.. need... to... to learn..." She paused. "How to." She then continued to fiddle with her hands, and not make any eye contact what so ever. Yet she could still feel his gaze baring into her. Her words weren't very convincing. She wasn't the one to lie, and if she did it was because she had to. But no one knew that; no one knew anyone that much right now. She hoped that eventually she would know someone that well, and someone will know her that well. She quite would like to have a friend.

Mentions: Kai ( Redakai Redakai )

Roy
Location: Office/ Interactions: Scarlet Spencypoo Spencypoo / Mentions: Aaron Syfer Syfer
744a9ffbfc25df1784467f552e41c45e.jpg Of course Aaron is the perfect fit to chase after Briana. His flight skills were perfect for going incognito and merely survaillence or flee faster than one could blink. If only he could set out, but duty calls. Scarlet's apology broke through the male which wasn't her fault to begin with. Since the afternoon, things weren't going according to plan and certainly the unwanted visit was no choice of hers. She asked for his dismiss rather than command him, but after the small fright, there was no way in hell he was going take that chance. He wished he could speak, but nothing came to mind. He just stood silently as she struggled to her feet and focused on the letter. Something about the message had the woman shaking and he knew that his place is at her side, for Aaron would tease him for being unable to protect their Headmistress.

As if returning to reality, Roy's flames vanquish and his expression softens. Nothing but concern swelled within the brute. After a moment, he forced himself to speak. "Are....are you ok...Headmistress?" He searched for an answer and awaited orders.

Scarlet
Scarlet looked up for a moment and sighed as she continued to write hastily. Once she had finished writing she grabbed both letters, "For your sake...Yes, I am...But if I were, to be honest... I'm far from okay." She looked at him and couldn't think of a single thing she could say to make him feel better at that moment so instead of talking.. she did something. Scarlet stood and tightly hugged Roy while trying to keep a hopeful smile. "Don't worry about me.. please" She then stepped away and handed him the letter she had written. "I need you to go around the back of the school by the gardens and give this to the lady who should be waiting...and please... Don't read it." She then sat back in her seat and closed her eyes. She was conscious of the space around her but at this point in time, she just wanted to rest.

Tisharia
Tisharia had stepped through a blue portal that looked to be twice her size. She arrived at the gates of CCFA and looked around. She thought for a moment before running around the side of the gate where a small opening could be seen. She walked through and what looked like a normal field of grass from one side, now looked like a field of well-kept roses. She looked at a wooden sign with arrows that pointed to different places. The arrows were labeled Fruits, vegetables, and compost. "Well... I've got to admit...This garden alone is better than my school." She admitted as she walked through. She eventually sat on a bench when she saw someone familiar walked through the door and take a seat by her. She crossed her legs and rolled her eyes as she started talking."Ugh did you at least do what you were told?" Briana's actions and next answer agitated her and she groaned loudly. "ARE YOU SEROUS?!" Seeing Briana only laugh didn't make her feel any better but she calmed down nonetheless. "Just stay here with me and wait..."

Briana
Briana walked around annoyed and was tempted to stop and threaten the man following her but she had to stay on task. She was to meet her co-worker, Tisharia at an exact space and once she spotted her through a window she quite literally kicked the door down and nonchalantly sat by the women. "Sup. OH, and there's a dude here listening so don't say anything good." She glared at him then snapped back to the moment with Tisharia's simple question. "Uh...." She tapped her fingers on the bench. "What- Uhm-What was I supposed to do again?" She then jumped a bit at Tisharia blowing her stack then laughed. "Your cheeks puff when you get mad."

Roy
Location: Office to Backyard / Interactions: Scarlet & Tisharia & Briana Spencypoo Spencypoo
She lied for his assurance. "Please don't lie. You know I'm capable of dragging the truth out. I would like to trust you without my abilities." It seems as though she understood and shifted her answer. He wanted to ask her why had it not been for the unexpected hug. Her embrace tightened only concerning him. His gloved hand pats the woman's head as the other sets on her shoulder. He wasn't sure what to make of it having never been in such a situation.

Scarlet pulls away to hand over the letter. The source of the commotion for one lousy message. His teal eyes squeeze the letter and nods in agreement. He didn't want to leave her side when she was still recovering. "I understand." He said and walked to the door halting in front of the door. His eyes glare at the floor, "this lady...she could have approached you herself instead of hiding behind a messenger." He thinks about how perhaps the mystery woman may be in the same spot as Scarlet. "Don't expect me to be nice after what they did to you." He growled and marches out the door. It's evident how upset the Dullahan about handing over the letter with the face behind the ordeal. He had to take in a deep breath and calm himself. It was so out of line for him to be irrational for so long. "Is this how humans are, Lily?" He asked himself until he was face to face with the woman described by Scarlet and the other who placed a hand on his Headmistress.

His blood boiled once again seeing how peppy she could be after attempting murder. How could such a thing exist without remorse. She was not human, but a demon in his eyes, the eyes of an outraged beast. His flames begin to spark leaving scorched footprints. His hood still covering his face with his voice changed to a hollow tone. "You! How dare you lay a finger on Miss Scarlet?" His flames ignite and begin to surround them inch by inch, a wall of flame, but there was enough space to leave or peek through the fire. "I should end you right here! Your actions will not go unpunished. Nearly taking a life, your soul should pulled out from your vessel and suffer a loop of suffering!" His chest heaved as he focused on Briana. What he craved was vengence.

Tisharia
Tisharia rose from the bench and drew an ax she had in the small satchel. "So you're the man she's spoken so highly of and often about.." Tisharia took in every detail as she mentally lined it up to Scarlet's description. She then froze for a moment then glared at Briana. "Tell me YOU DID NOT ATTEMPT TO ASSINATE SCARLET!" She took Briana's silence as a sign of disrespect and looked at Roy with an apologetic face. "I'm very sorry for my assistance's horrid behavior. If you could be calm maybe we could actually have a civil conversation about this." Tisharia's eye twitched at Briana's remark and she threw the ax over her shoulder, shattering a window she stood by. "Next time its your head-" Upon hearing the glass hit the floor she turned to it and her eyes widened before she looked back at Roy. "I'll...pay for that-"

Briana
Briana yawned and blinked, clearly bored by the situation then looked over at Tisharia. "Wait how do you know about him?" She ignored her question and instead asked her one. Briana crossed her arms and stayed quiet, ignoring the question like how Tisharia did to her then mumbled after hearing Tisharia's apology. "I'm sure as hell not sorry, that girl should be dead..." Briana flinched and slightly moved to the side as the weapon hit through the window then bust out into laughter, holding her stomach as tears formed in her eyes, "OH MY GOD YOUR FUCKED!" She said as she continued laughing.

[~] Aaron's POV [~]
Now he was being stealthy. As he technically wasn't supposed to be there. He watched from his hidden spot waiting to see if there was anything that caused him to intervene. He waited in silence. Reading what was said off their lips as he was not close enough to hear. He waited almost like an animal stalks it's prey before it pounces. His breath was evened out to the wind, and his body well hidden. There could be no sign of him from the outside of where he stood. One would have to either have some sort of power or be incredibly good at tracking to find him. He waited as Roy approached and threatened the young girl, and he waited as the lady apologized. He flinched when she through the axe. That was his classroom; he would have to clean that up later. If one had a good eye they would be able to see the place where he stood stir with motion as he flinched. He watched the girl laugh in utter disgust. His mind curling with thoughts of hate. He then centered himself again; as there would have to be one calm one in this situation. He sighed the only breath he made that wasn't with the howl of the wind. He would wait for Roy's reaction as to whether he needed to intervene or not. So he got ready; spreading his wings ever so slightly. If he had to get between Roy and these ladies; he would have to do it fast.

Mentions: Briana ( Spencypoo Spencypoo ) Tisharia ( Spencypoo Spencypoo ) And Roy ( Pumpkid Pumpkid )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back