• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

BubblegumApocalypse

Wakey wakey, bacon and legumes
Heyo! It's Bubble here with a post that's been a long time coming, my search for a new 1x1 RP partner.

A Preface Before the Good Stuff (Including My Guidelines):
Boi oh boi do I feel so old trying to do all the fancy coding and formatting that is all the rage in todays roleplay communities. I haven't used RPNation in a year and a half, and it honestly takes me an embarrassingly long amount of time to work out how to create one. So, if you have the expectation of fancy coded/formatted messages/character boards/plot sheets I'm afraid you are in the wrong place my dear. Moving on from that, my writing style is best suited to third person past tense. (Exp: She snarled as she drew her sword, prepared to fight for her life) I'm most comfortable with a semi-literate length, a paragraph or two that we can continue to bounce back and forth. I get very excited to reply to my roleplays, and will often do so as soon as I can. I prefer a few responses in a day, but understand that that is not sustainable for some people and totally get it if you can only respond once a day, or once every other day. I am 20, and as such require my partners to be 18+. Sorry, but I don't do fandom rp at this time, I'm just not that into anything enough to find interest in it.

Some of the Good Stuff
Genres I am currently interested in include:
Fantasy
Action/Adventure
Romance
Vampires/Supernatural Creatures
Modern

The Really Good Stuff
I've got a few plots in mind right now that I wouldn't mind fleshing out more with someone. But I'm also open to anything you might bring to the table. MC=My Character, YC = Your Character, if they're not labeled I'm open to playing either.

MC is a vampire, a young looking woman with a vengeance against the man who turned her and the wicked men who roam the streets at night looking to pray on unsuspecting women. She operates as a vigilante and is working to rid her city of those she deems wicked. She's also begun to realize that she would work better with someone. She puts out a vague ad in a newspaper, looking to summon the perfect woman to aid her. YC answers the ad for whatever reason you decide. (This one has some darker themes, and will include some gore. FxF)

Stolen from their homelands and forced into the arena, MC has been dominating in the arena. It's rumored within the pits that if anyone were to ever win 1,000 fights, they'd be set free. While MC might not be close, they certainly believed they could get there. (There's two ways this plot could go) Option 1: YC is thrown into the pits a few months after MC arrives. MC takes an interest in YC and vows to help them get out of the arena. Option 2: YC is a wealthy benefactor, perhaps a fan of MC in the arena. They pay their way to speak to MC and help hatch a plan for MC to escape with them. (Fantasy themed, some magic allowed, action/adventure with some romance if you'd like. Any pairing)

Due to life circumstances, YC never learned how to swim. MC is their guardian angel assigned to keep them alive. Somehow YC ends up on a boating outing with friends/family (perhaps YC felt too embarrassed to tell their friends they couldn't swim and agreed to go, or felt socially obligated to be there with their family). Through freak accident, YC ends up overboard and sinking fast. MC is forced to reveal themselves to save YC and drag them back to the shore. The only issue is that, because they revealed themselves, MC can no longer hide themselves from YC. (Definitely a lighter, slice of life, possible romance. Lots of open interpretation for whatever you'd like to add. Any pairing.)

As the age of magic slowly draws to an end, MC finds it increasingly difficult to find an apprentice. With advancements in technology, magic is nearly obsolete and MC is one of the last mages left alive. MC, desperate to not let their craft die out, finally gives in and posts online, and suddenly they're being flooded with every individual who ever thought they deserved magic. Of all those interested though, MC chooses YC to be their apprentice, as long as YC agrees to teach MC about modern technology along the way. (more of a modern fantasy, possible romance, any pairing.)

YC has finally done it, be it lost their minds, had a midlife crisis, or just got sick of their normal life, but they've finally decided to join the circus, and convinced MC to join them. A variety of individuals meet them as they're ushered into the ringmaster's tent, and as time goes on, they begin to realize there's much more to this circus than what meets the eye. (some possible psychological thriller elements, a little bit of gore maybe, romance if you'd like it. any pairing.)

Hello, I'm really interested with your second prompt, the one with the Arena ring. I'd like to go with Option 1. I have an idea for a character, however, I don't have it very fleshed out. I'm not sure if this is the best way of letting you know my interest, as I literally just created an account and cannot send direct messages.

My preferred platform is through Discord, though RPNation will work for me. I can pretty confidently say I can manage one reply a day, and more than that is certainly in my reach, but I can offer no guarantees thanks to my situation.

Thank you for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back