• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Edzan Miller
Interaction: Sera Hikari ( FireMaiden FireMaiden )

Edzan arms crossed.jpg

Edzan nodded confidently, If he was honest, he most likely didn't have to make this visit to his confidant in the medical world due to how reliable Sera is things of this nature, the scarred man could have just as easily expected to see her here at the field trip even if she wasn't drafted to come along to help with injuries or anything of the like, she had very good initiative and Edzan respected that. He folded his arms and leaned on the door frame, letting his arms rest a moment.

"Good, I can't say I didn't expect a response like that from you, but I prefer to make sure of things before proceeding with the plans I may have." He let out a very soft "yawn" that was more of a deep exhale through his nose than anything else before he gave a suspicious look to Sera at the tired comment "Tired? How would you- Hm, I suppose you're right. I won't say I exactly prefer the bustling of the city to this quiet mountain, but the solitude and stillness of this place... I must admit it puts me slightly on edge." he let his shoulders loosen up as he talked, his movements becoming more fluid from the usual rigidness he displayed when talking. His arms unfolded, one hand keeping his weight on the door frame and the other going into his pocket as he just... talked to Sera.

Vulnerability. It wasn't a trait anyone could garner from Edzan D. Miller, the boy who rose up from the destitute streets when he was seventeen to join the military. Edzan D. Miller, the man who watched half his regiment go up in dust inside of a mud-filled trench during the war. Edzan D. Miller, The penniless veteran who came home to a world without family only to rise to the top of his class at Sakura high, Edzan D. Miller, The pro hero who operates out of the public eye to keep his privacy intact.

Edzan D. Miller who had never been vulnerable in 25 years... Chuckled a deep and tired laugh and shook his head slowly with a smirk "Hm, I suppose I am tired. drive here was long and-" he continued his talk about the ride to the resort, saying how Yuri had to stop some kids from fighting and he never got the chance to thank her for settling the argument. or how he begrudgingly enjoyed all the excited chatter from the students in the seats behind him.

"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it." Sera was like water and Edzan had cracks which she freely flowed through. The man sighed as he put an end to his rambling when he noticed how long he'd gone on. "Get some rest huh... I normally unwind by training or working out, but it seems to just make me more tired recently." He closed his eyes for a moment before he opened them again and caught Sera's stray glance at his chest before he cocked his head up to see past her into the room.

He raised an eyebrow, a small smile threatening the corners of his mouth, leaning forward slightly on the doorframe. "Room service and a movie hm. Say I'm..." he paused for a second staring off into space before reassuring himself with a nod. "I'm supposed to stay up to make sure no one cuts around curfew so I can't sleep just yet, I don't wish to intrude on your peace, but joining you in resting before work begins sounds... nice." His glowing eyes looked down at her, radiating somewhat in rhythm, brighter and darker till they became brighter again, The doctor side of Sera would recognize this before from his quirk, it was a rare instance when the man was in control of the spirit of a warrior that lived in the same body as him.

A scarred man stood in a doorway, the public knew him normally as "night watch hero" Delta Break, but right now he wasn't anyone special, he was simply just...

Edzan D. Miller

Last edited:
tumblr_oqinxbatXU1u9y0nmo1_1280.pngSera Hikari
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Edzan)
Mentioned: N/A

She smirked, looking down at the ground for a moment before back up at his face. "Not only am I nurse, I've know you for years. I know when you're tired." Being one of the top three support students, Sera was often being called in to help deal with the medical issues. Fights, training accidents, general accidents. Edzan was often in the middle of that, and to be honest, his obnoxious nature back in high school was a bit of a challenge. But she admired him. Even back then she did. "You find it unnerving because you never take a vacation. But...I know how you feel. My apartment is on a really busy street, traffic noises normally help me fall asleep, " She said with a slight shrug while she watched him shift on the doorframe.

Sera smiled a bit when he admitted his was tired. That was always the first step right? A soft, sweet chuckle fell from her lips when he mentioned that the way he normally unwound was just making him tired now. "I think that's a sign of you getting old, senpai~" she teased a bit, a playful chuckle following her words. Neither of them were exactly spring chickens anymore, but they both still had many years of hero work and busting ass before they had to...who was she kidding. Neither of them were ever going to retire. Though her attention shifted when he mentioned what she had been doing. "Oh yeah. The movie selection so far sucks, but if I scroll enough, I should find something good, " Sera said, turning a bit to gesture to the TV. Looking back up to him, a smile still dancing on her lips, she had to admit his next suggestion was...a surprise.

One hand raised to gently rub her neck, looking down at the ground for a few seconds as her smile widened, Sera looked back up at him with a nod. "Alright, come on in." She sidestepped before turning to walk back in her room. There was only one bed in her room, but it was a big bed so it he wanted to sit there with her he could. Walking around to the far side, she climbed up and sat with her legs crisscross, watching him for a second before she picked up the remote again to scroll through their movie options...but the TV did not have her full attention, Sera still stealing subtle glances at Edzan.

xen-vita-lemon-cookie.jpg

Yasu Akizuki
Yasu was genuinely surprised that his serve worked until he saw the trajectory of the ball, hitting the ray of sunshine, Lana. He was expecting a larger reaction from the girl but it seemed more mild than his earlier interaction on the bus. He watched Mako retrieve the ball and caught the ball that was tossed in his direction, "Thanks, I didn't even think that the ball was gonna stay in play. I'll hit it softer so we don't annoy miss sunshine over there." Yasu said referring to Lana. He may of hit it harder than he liked but he was still glad that it worked. He was trying to focus on what to do for his next serve but his eyes couldn't help but wander to see what was going on with the karaoke group. He was mildly shocked at what he saw, watching with his unemotional facade.

He didn't even know what he was watching, the energy that some of his classmates gave off was kind of scary, Dante in particular. His use of his blood quirk sent chills down his back, blood was something that Yasu couldn't get used to and he had to look away for his own sake. He glanced back once it was over and his eyes set on a girl who's name he forgot. He knew it started with a R... it was something like Reagan. Her dancing made him just as uncomfortable as Dante's. She seemed very... flirtatious. He couldn't watch their dances anymore so he refocused his attention to Mako and the ping pong table.

"It seems some of our classmates have interesting personalities to say the least." Yasu said about the showcasing that was going on not far from their game. He tried to drown out the dancing and singing to focus on his serve. Instead of trying to hit the ball extremely hard this time, Yasu opted to hitting it lighter to ensure that it'd be kept in play. The last thing he wanted was another issue occurring with miss sunshine. The ball landed on the other side with a good bounce, putting it in prime position to be hit. Anybody with an ounce of skill would be able to hit the ball.

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Mentions: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost , Britt-21 Britt-21

Edzan Miller

Interaction: Sera Hikari ( FireMaiden FireMaiden )

Edzan arms crossed.jpg

Edzan nodded with a subtle smile when Sera invited him in as he released the small breath, that to his surprise, he'd been holding since asking to come in. Before entering he took a look back at the dark hallway that was brightened by the light pouring from Sera's room cloaked by Edzan's tall and broad frame that cast a tall shadow down and across the doors of the other room's of the resort, he managed to catch a glance outside where a light snowfall clung to the window.

Turning back the scar-faced hero stretched his neck up and to the left, releasing a deep crunch into the silent hallway before he shook his head and walked into the room as not to keep old classmate waiting. Taking the long stride forward and through the doorway his yellow eyes adjusted to the light of the room slowly while his military-grade boots hit the floor in rhythm with the steps, releasing a bassy thump with each stride. He unstrapped, untied and unzipped the boots and placed them by the door, Edzan quite enjoyed the all terrane aspect of the boots, but taking them off and putting them back on was such a chore, but with the boots off he took off the ankle weights and sett them with them, each of the two hitting the floor with a very weighty sound.

Edzan let out a sigh with a slight growl in the undertones of his voice. "Haaa... nearly forgot I had those on, explains why coming here wore me out. Didn't think I was that old yet." he stretched an arm across his chest with another couple cracks. "You'll have to excuse my old bones, seeing as you're a doctor, I can only assume it pains you to hear sounds like that."

Finally, the silver hair man left the entryway and got into the room proper, different medical supplies sat on the shelves of the room, all neatly organized and well kept. meanwhile, the TV displayed a plethora of B list movies that one would normally see near the check out aisles of a convenience store, cheesy romcoms, low effort action movies, straight to DVD sequels, it was all there really.
The room had a welcoming and familiar aroma to it that he couldn't put his finger on, but it was pleasant and certainly better than the gym at the resort smelled. He used the workout room back at Sakura high more than almost anyone on staff but even so it never smelled so overwhelmingly like a gym like this one did.

Edzan's would normally not have been so bold as to lay in the same bed as Sera, he'd either have stood by a wall or sat in a chair, but to be frank his legs were killing him and he needed to sit somewhere soft, plus the bed was in direct line of sight to the television. the thing that cemented the choice for him was in the seconds of hesitation between him deciding to get on the bed or stand by the wall The Nurse kept sending stray glanced Edzan's way between scrolling through the movies, or maybe it was just his tired mind playing tricks on him or a coincidence, like when you and a stranger both lock eyes for a split second. But here instead of a stranger, it was someone he'd known for years and in place of mere moments was unbroken seconds with him looking back into Sera's eyes, a slight gleam of welcoming, expectancy, and possibly even excitement shinned back at him.

He blinked in shook his head, no... no the main reason he would decide to sit on the bed was his tired legs, nothing else, surely. Walking over Edzan carefully laid back on the unoccupied side of the bed, despite how careful he tried to be the weight and size disparity was too great between them. If only this was a memory foam bed.

As his body let its full weight rest next to Sera the bed sunk in slightly around where he lay and shifted the balance near where Sera sat causing her to half fall and half slide into his side. Edzan's arm quickly jolting to catch her by the shoulder so she didn't fall any further. "My apologies... I should have foreseen this happening all things considered," he remarked grimly. His eye's flared a bright gold for a moment before calming down, luckily Delta Force was too tired to come out, even with his host's arm under an "all-out assault" so the only thing that came from the fall was the faintest, microscopic, nearly unviewable with the naked eye tinge of red across Edzan's face, a sight widely believed to be extinct resurfacing! The man narrowed his eyes and looked away sheepishly

Last edited:

Paris.

Paris dangled helplessly from Lana's tentacle arm, the last place she wanted to be on the face of the earth. She saw the torn pages of the novel, and screwed her eyes shut tightly as she waited to be either verbally or physically attacked by the arachnid. But what Lana said next was completely unexpected.

"Hn-?! N-no! I didn't mean to- I was just trying to-!!" But Lana's hands were already gripped tightly on her shoulders, and now they were nearing the centre of the group of karaoke singers, bobbing up and down a bit strangely. Aggressively. They'd be noticed for sure. "I can't dance! I was trying to! But!" Paris's string of near incomprehensible speech was brought to a halt went she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. A sprout. On her forearm. Not this! Not now!!!

In the next few seconds, sprouts would
spread across the surface of Paris's body, like a bad rash. Although it was worse than that cause they poked through her clothes, displaying the scope of her embarrassment for all to see. And even worse than that, her 'embarrassment sprouts' were always the seeds that she had last planted in her system, and Paris had been experimenting with the potency of stink weed yesterday.

"L-Lana! Let go! I have to leave! Lana!!" But Lana's hands were still clamped on her shoulders.

This was going to be bad.

[ Ferryn Evans ]

location. Washroom.
mentions. here.
interactions. here.

The colourless florescent lights buzzed above the girl standing motionless at the washroom sink, staring into the mirror as if it were a portal into a distant world. Shaking hands, shaky breaths, Ferryn was not well. She looked sickly pale in the unflattering lights, the angle casting her eyes in dark shadow.

Suddenly she shook her head, rapidly, as if to disperse the demons that plagued her. She turned on the cold water and splashed her face viciously, casting water all around. Deep, ragged breaths forced their way out of the girl, as she stared deep into her own reflection, not seeing what was there.

She gritted her teeth, grimacing, and shot a blast of hail out of one hand at her opposite forearm, chest, and face.

"Stop it!" She forced out a cry, shoulders shaking. No blood was drawn. Her skin only showed patchy redness from being struck.

Panting now, she began to gather up the hailstones that were now scattered across the washroom floor as she willed herself to calm down and stop shaking.

Kazuto Yubari
(Introduction)
13bedacf9751430eca558e44aa1830e8--outfit-styles-anime-guys.jpg

The wind was starting to pick up outside the resort.. A crimson-eyed teen was fastening his jacket to further encase his torso in the warmth as a sharp breeze tried to desperately cut through it. Kazuto had been standing off to the side of the ski resort's rear entrance, a cigarette held between his lips that he had been puffing on for several moments now. Every exhale released either a plume of smoke or simply the haze from the warmth of his breath in the cold air. Had he attended any regular school or field trip, surely the teachers would reprimand and scold the student for smoking. But as all the other students had known, Sakura High was a school of exceptional circumstances.

Since his arrival at the academy, Kazuto couldn't say he made any particular attempts to socialize with his fellow classmates. He opted to keep to himself, instead observing the others with a distant curiosity. They were a peculiar bunch to say the least. But who was he to pass judgement? In truth, being surrounded by others to distract Kazuto's senses was a good way to keep himself out of his own head. They almost seemed quiet compared to the noise only he could hear.. Once he had finished his cigarette, Kazuto flicked the butt off into the distance before he moved to head back inside. He really wasn't a fan of the cold, and was grateful the inside of the lodge was kept at a temperate warmth.

Kazuto unzipped his heavy jacket, hanging it up on one of the few open hooks by the door where many other coats and jackets were already hung. He then proceeded his normal motion of returning to his room in solitude, however the rear entrance had required him to walk by the recreations room before reaching the stairway to the bedrooms. That was when something had caught the teen's eye. He couldn't say it was any of the students in particular, rather one of the machines that were set up along with many other game stations, tables, even a karaoke setup.. What gathered his attention was one of those boxing machines that would measure the force of your punches when struck. Hmm..

He had taken a moment before making his decision, but Kazuto had eventually made his slow entrance in the room that many of his classmates had already occupied. At first it was a bit of a sensory overload to take everything in as he moved slowly. Crimson eyes darted along the room, analyzing the others who had displayed a great deal of diversity. Honestly part of him felt a bit awkward walking in so quietly on his own, that thought alone soon causing him to keep his gaze set straight as he made his way to the boxing machine before standing in front of the game. The high score '1,936' was displayed atop the machine. Kazuto's eyes narrowed, a hand reaching out to press the button on the side panel of the machine to drop the punch bag in order to begin.

'Control, control, control. I can do this..' The teen thought to himself as he readied his stance, raising a hand and taking aim at the bag in front of his face. He stood rather close to it, seemingly too close to reel back for a strong blow. Nevertheless, his fingers curled into his hand to form a fist. He inhaled slowly, and all the noise and movement around him dulled out. The punch he landed flew out in a lightning-fast jab, knocking the punch bag up back into its resting place while the scoreboard calculated the force of the blow. It went and went, until finally the numbers began to slow before finally stopping. 1,935. To this, Kazuto had released the breath he was holding in and grimaced in silence. One point off.. dammit. His goal was never to surpass the previous number, but rather to match his own strike to meet the very same score.

(Mentions: Open)
(Interactions: Open)

Raven Redgrave
1594667938110.png
Location: Game Room - Karaoke Machine | Mentions: EldridSmith EldridSmith shadowdude505 shadowdude505 FireMaiden FireMaiden One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Raven went on ahead and got off stage, pleased that she was able to entertain some of the Karaoke party in one way or another. she moved to where Leona had just been and watched her go ahead to sing. Though, hearing the voice that escaped that quiet girl definitely threw her in for a loop. It was gorgeous voice and Rav was 100% into it, clapping with the beat and definitely dancing a little herself. I really didn't think there was so much talent in my class... I'm surprised but I love it. the young teen thought to herself, smiling softly as she continued to watch with her pink-like eyes, absorbing every word that came out of Leona's mouth. As soon as the girl finished, she heard a wolf whistle in the background. But she decided to ignore it just because the smile on Leona's face never faltered. Clapping, Raven spoke "That was beautiful, Leona! I want to hear more!" she giggled and looked at the others, Xander swinging around to Hunter before heading out. She turned her attention back to the stage where she saw Kat rushing for the stage for another song.

Could Raven get over that cute voice? No. She couldn't. Especially when she was being cute with her Idol-like movements. Just barely through the music, she heard someone screaming and when she tried to glance at who it was, she spotted Paris who was currently in Lana's lap Oh my. That's something you don't see often. she joked, looking back at Kat, while gently bobbing her head to the music. It was obvious that the long-haired girl had a thing for music, seemingly like almost no matter what kind it was. So far she has enjoyed the songs and wasn't disappointed. As soon as she finished, of course Raven clapped, showing her appreciation for the song and singing "Nice job, Kat." she praised, catching Hunter going on ahead to take his turn. He picked out a song she's never heard before, so she tilted her head and listened. He wasn't too bad with it, though she could see him singing something a bit more quick in pace and a little louder. But to each their own, everyone had a preference. Rav began to lose herself in her thoughts, thinking of what song she could sing when it was closer to her turn. There were a lot of songs in her head, but there was one that stood out to her most.

It was a little bit more realistic, more on the slow side and focused on the world itself. It wasn't wrong in the slightest, was very clean...Yeah, she was going to sing that song. Would give the team a bit of a break from her chaos-inducing antics. Subconsciously, she didn't realize she began to play around with her long strands of hair, just doing it out of habit with her thinking. Raven also recalled when Dante practically flinched at her touch earlier. Did he think she was gonna hit him? No...Impossible. She wouldn't really hit anyone unless they really deserved it. It seemed that she had lost herself in more of her thoughts because when she came back to the real world, she noticed Lana pushing Paris right to the group while Paris began to sprout and panic. Blinking a few times, she spoke up "Paris...Paris what...?" it was clear that Raven forgot her quirk and forgot how it worked.

8880330i.jpgLana Del Rize

Lana's quirk had left her deformed in numerous ways, her mutations were as varied as they were annoying. Having your upper right arm literally being a stretchy tentacle had initially left her with far too many instances where it'd get stuck in doors as she closed them. It was only after hundreds of bruises that she'd managed to learn how to keep the disgusting appendage retracted close to her body. Then there was the unholy cluster of writhing eyes embedded in the upper right portion of her face. Most people seemed to take having eyelids for granted, because without proper wrappings Lana couldn't close those things whether she wanted to or not. Thankfully they didn't get sore like regular human eyes despite being consistently open. Lana could tell, she had experience with both.

But without a doubt the most annoying deformity she had to deal with were her disgusting, bone-like heels. They were an ever-present misfortune, as essentially she had to live whilst going everywhere wearing the equivalent of an unholy love-child between high-heels and stilts. Balancing herself on those two things alone would've probably led to her tripping and cracking her head open on something years ago. Luckily, she had two lower arms that she could easily use to supplement her legs' horrifying lack of balance. Hell, she only really needed one of those arms since they were stronger than both of her upper ones.

But to try and maintain that balance while doing something like dancing? Especially dancing with another individual? Lana knew for a fact that if she tried to do even half of the things that her classmates were attempting during karaoke, she'd end up stumbling and flailing around with almost violent desperation. Perhaps if she didn't already have approximately zero interest in attempting to maintain an image with any of them she'd consider how it'd look to any onlookers. But she'd given up that methodology of thinking years ago, as disgusting mutants like herself had little ability to form such perceptions in the first place.

But what of the stammering weed in her grasp, who's expression showed sheer terror at the mere thought of dancing before a crowd? Why, such public shaming would probably be crippling... and would probably serve as a perfect punishment for her intrusive transgressions.

Lana tried to stop herself from grinning at the idea, but it would seem seem that she'd be losing battles on several fronts today.

Paris's initial pleas fell on dear ears, with Lana's chitinous limbs clacking against the floor over and over as she dragged her towards her fate. To cover this up, Lana began humming the tune of the previous song that had gone. Despite having some level of distaste for most of what was out there, Lana was far too perceptive to be ignorant of the rhythm it had at the bare minimum. Honestly, she'd probably have less of a problem with songs if they just didn't have lyrics in them to begin with. But then they wouldn't exactly be songs at that point, so it was basically net negatives all around.

She did halt her humming once Paris called out to her admitting that she wasn't very good at dancing. Lana succeeded in keeping her grin from spreading wider. She almost felt like calling out how that was the entire point of this little venture, but figured having at least some modicum of plausible deniability would come in handy later on. Instead, she tightened her tentacle's grasp on Paris whilst her upper hand drummed her fingers along her shoulder.

"No problem," Lana grumbled with a roll of her eyes before turning all of them on Paris "I assure you I'm far... far worst."

As she walked among the rest of her classmates with her captive partner, Lana's cluster of eyes writhed and darted around taking in the reactions of the crowd. More importantly, they kept track of the mortified expression growing more and more entrenched in Paris's features. Because of this surveillance, Lana had also caught sight of the sprouts which flourished across Paris' form. Her pleas for release ceased almost instantly, only for her mortification to be replaced with outright horror.

She resumed pleading with Lana with even more desperation, and though Lana maintained her expression her human eye scrunched up a bit. Not from Paris's desperate pleas, oh no no no, but from the odd smell that she began picking up. The source was clear, as she was still holding Paris tightly, but soon Lana found her human eye narrowing at her in only a portent of the true distaste she had roiling under the surface. The smell had started soon after those sprouts had appeared, so Lana could only interpret it as a defensive mechanism to certain types of stress. The timing was too coincidental to not be related, so it led Lana to one clear answer.

Paris was fighting back.

Lana applauded her for not just sitting back and taking it, but if she assumed a foul stench would be enough to earn her freedom then she was horrifically wrong. In fact, from her expression alone this would only make her punishment more... effective. So Lana scrunched up her nose and maintained her grin as she resumed her humming, allowing both Paris's resistance and the smell of her sprouts to crash and wither against her solid wall of irritation. She would not falter, and the hard sound of her limbs on the floor grew faster before she finally planted herself in the midst of her classmates with Paris still trapped in her embrace.

Lana continued humming, locking all of her eyes on Paris at once before immediately initiating punishment. With her tentacle and upper hand locked on Paris' wrists, she attempted to sway with her own humming. This attempt led to her tripping over her own two feet immediately, she had to slam her lower hands against the ground to catch herself, the entire time dragging Paris close to her in order to continue her lopsided swing.

"Oops," she muttered before adjusting her grip and trying again.

To call Lana's attempt at dancing stilted would be an insult to stilt performers. Her awkward and janky movements and the subsequent ones she made to correct herself were only half the problem, as her chitinous limbs were dangerously close to Paris's feet the entire time. But if there was one thing Lana would afford her, she'd make an effort not to accidentally stomp on her in the midst of the tangled puppet show that was their dancing. After all, performing such forbidden movements before a crowd should be more than painful enough to get the message across.

Mako Glass
2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpg
Mako took note of Yasu's interest in what was going on with the group near the karaoke machine, and nodded when he offered to hit the ball softer. She wouldn't comment on the force necessary in ping pong, because it was honestly on a case by case basis for what was most important in any given match. As for the Karaoke gang, Mako would be lying if she claimed to not be somewhat interested in what was going on. But she didn't want Yasu to think she wasn't giving him her full attention, such a thing could feel pretty insulting in certain games. So she stifled her curiosity in favor of adjusting her grip on the paddle again.

As she watched him focus on the table before him, she tilted her head at his mention of their classmates and how notable their classmates were in terms of personality, "Its not surprising," she shrugged as she twisted the paddle around in her grasp "Tons of heroes stand out in one way or another even without taking their accomplishments into account. It was the same way with the last hero school I was in... folks there would never blend in with the crowds from other schools."

As she said that, her black jaws began slowly peeling from her body and writhing at the thought of her old school. Despite the fond memories she had of the place, the friendships she formed and people she met, there was only one thing her Hunger remembered about that place. It was at that school where she'd tasted the flesh of another for the first time, where she had felt her urge to gorge nearly overwhelm her for the first time in years. Now she could look back upon that occurrence with far more clarity and remorse, but at the time it had been so terribly... terribly satisfying.

But the Hunger hadn't managed to distract her enough for her to not see Yasu's serve, and though her black jaws writhed behind her she did what she did best and ignored them to the best of her ability. This time she was able to track the ball and reach it with more than enough time to spare, twisting her paddle and swinging it. But she didn't come at the ping pong ball from the side, she swung the paddle at it from below. She sent it back to Yasu's side of the table in a high arc, giving him more than enough time to position himself for a counter.

"Maybe the schools want it that way," she continued the conversation in spite of the game they were having "Figure having wildly varied Heroes would give them more angles to approach situations from."

shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Slav Slav ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon EldridSmith EldridSmith One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Britt-21 Britt-21 FireMaiden FireMaiden Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Kat Jackson
Anime Cat Hoodie.jpgKat took a bow after she finished singing Girls Just Want To Have Fun and flashed her snaggletoothed grin. "Thanks," she replied to Raven in a giggly tone. She sat down on the floor near the karaoke group, but not close enough to be stepped on while someone danced, and started to sway during Hunter's song. As she watching him sing, one of her cat ears swiveled toward the sound of Lana and Paris.

Kat looked over at the dancing attempt. She wasn't the kind of girl that would make fun of someone. It looked like Lana was really trying to dance even though it looked pretty difficult to dance with multiple limbs of various lengths. Paris didn't look like she was having fun, more so than ever judging from the smell radiating off of her.

"Nya!" Due to her feline sense of smell the stinkweed smell seemed extra strong. Her nose crinkled like a kitten's as she stood up; she closed her nose with one hand as she approached the dancers. "Hey, Lana. I think it's time to let Paris go," she said, in a concerned bubbly voice. "If you still want a dance partner, I'd be happy to fill that role; just please, let Paris go...," she added, pouting her lips a little.

Britt-21 Britt-21 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
Mentions: EldridSmith EldridSmith One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:

Paris.

As Paris's desperation and stench intensified, Lana's nerve-severing grip and wolfish grin intensified as well. When Lana stumbled, pulling Paris down with her, the trembling plant child let out a cry of pain for her shoulder, which would definitely be bruised. Her pleas rose to a sharp and fevered whine after this.

"I didn't mean to land on you! Really! And I don't want to dance! Pleeeeeeaasseeee! Consennnnnt! Ouch!!" Lana's sharp and bony foot landed on Paris's toes and the wilting plant let out a agonized squeak before falling silent.

It seemed that Paris had almost literally wilted. Her arms and shoulders fell limp, and she stared at the ground, dejectedly, virtually removing herself from the experience to prevent any additional trauma from befalling her.

Interacts: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Yasu Akizuki
Yasu tried to focus on the conversation but the incoming ball made it hard for him to really take in the words that Mako was saying but he tried his best. He positioned himself to put his body in the best position to hit the ball. As he did that, he tried to add some input into the conversation, maintaining most of his focus on the ball, "I agree, having a more diverse set of abilities does enable us to tackle more issues. That's why heroes have been so successful in dealing with crime or disasters. With so many quirks out there, there is an endless amounts of potential and talent. It's possibly one of the only upsides to quirks." He said moving his paddle in position to strike the ball.

Yasu's views on quirks was very pessimistic. He often hinted at his views on the matter but has never went into detail publicly. Even though he wanted and strives to be a hero, the idea of a quirkless society has always been in the back of his mind. Was society better off without quirks? The amount of damage caused by villains and by heroes made it easy for Yasu to question the existence of quirks as a force of good. This line of thinking wasn't very popular and Yasu kept it under the table. The last thing he wanted to do was get into an argument. He was going to continue this talk but decided against it, he led it into an area that he was uncomfortable in discussing and he was quite sure that Mako didn't want to discuss the shortcomings of quirks.

The ball was finally struck by Yasu's paddle, more power was put into than his serve. The ball speedily moved towards the other side of the table and it seemed this time that Yasu has missed his mark. The ball barely missed the edge of the table and it bounced off into the direction of the boxing arcade game. The ball stopped bouncing and eventually rolled, hitting the foot of Kazuto. He moved away from the table and walked over to where Kazuto was standing. Yasu didn't see him come in originally, he must have slipped in while he was focused playing ping pong.
"Sorry about that, may have over hit it that time." Yasu said bending over to pick up the ball. The last thing he wanted was another incident like Lana.

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Faded_Neon Faded_Neon

Kazuto Yubari

Kazuto had reached out to press the button to drop the punch bag down once more for a second go. He'd get it this time.. However before he could ready himself to strike, the boy would feel a gentle tap against his shoe that would have almost gone unnoticed had he not seen the small white ball from the corner of his peripheral sight. He gazed down at the ball, blinking a few times curiously. Kazuto hadn't wondered for long before his head rose to see one of his classmates approach him, the shock of blond hair being the first thing he had noticed. That was before his crimson gaze met that golden stare that seemed both calm and strangely piercing.

"Sorry about that, may have over hit it that time." The blond's stoic tone spoke out to Kazuto. He must have come from the ping pong table.. Not wanting to appear rude for staring, Kazuto made a quick motion to bend over and pick the ball up himself for his classmate before holding it out to the blond.

"Please, no need to apologize. It happens." The brunette tried to relieve the blond of the worry to feel guilty. If anything, he was grateful that he wasn't beamed in the face with the ball.

"It's.. Yasu, yeah?" Kazuto addressed the blond to ensure he remembered the other's name. He couldn't recall ever conversing with the male before, nor any of his classmates really. But being close to Yasu's form, there was a familiar feeling that washed over Kazuto. He couldn't quite explain the feeling. It was like the blond had a sort of.. vibration that he gave off. Though that could just be his own power, which acted as a sort of amplifier for Kazuto's senses and physiology. Useful as that could be, the red-eyed teen felt it as nothing more than a burden..

(Mentions/Interactions - Slav Slav )

Her eyes landed on him again when she heard his joints cracking, a soft chuckle passing over her lips. "I just think you need to see a chiropractor," Sera told him, attention back on the TV. It finally seemed like she was getting to some of the better movies available. Most of them seemed to be from America, not that they were bad. Out of the corner of her eye, as she clicked on one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies since right now, it was honestly the best choice, as Edzan finally sat down. Or laid down rather. Despite scooting over just a bit to make sure he had enough room, Sera found herself falling to the side. Not an unexpected though, he was much larger than her. On instance her hand moved and "accidentally" landed on his chest as he caught her shoulder.

"It's okay," She chuckled a bit, shifting a little so she was sitting up again, turned towards him slightly so she wouldn't be falling over. Not that Sera would have minded that but still. This kind of felt like high school all over again, that almost tense air that made her nervous...even though she had no reason to be nervous around him. Not anymore at least. She was an adult, not longer some highschool girl with a crush. Well at least half of that was true. Sera watched his face for a second after he had looked away from her, or tried to anyway, a few different thoughts crossing her mind. Her keen eyes had noticed the very slight blush. "Really, it is. I weigh like a couple of grapes compared to you," She laughed with a little smile. Sera meant that as a compliment by the way. "Besides it's...well, I'm going to like hanging out with you tonight."

[ Ferryn Evans ]

location. washroom -> dorm.
mentions. FireMaiden FireMaiden .
interactions. none.

After a half-hearted attempt to cleanup any remaining hailstones on the floor, Ferryn left the ladies' washroom, no destination in mind. The noise coming from within the games room drew her to the doorway, but the first thing in her line of vision was Rin, playing videogames. Ferryn's headache reminded her she didn't really want to be social right now, anyway, and she went and laid down in her bed, a bottom bunk on the same wall as the door, and stared up at the ceiling. She should sleep... She had heard a few groups get recruited for training by the teachers, but she wasn't one of them, so she wasn't sure what the next day would hold. She'd probably go skiing or snowboarding with whichever of the group wasn't going with Class 1-B.

She put her hands on her stomach, radiating heat from them in an attempt to make the knots of stress go away.

Lana Del RizeDwacWriUUAARSfA.jpg

Lana continued the horrifying ritual that was her attempt at dancing, rolling her eye at Paris' desperate cries whilst trying to focus on her movements. Every time she moved a leg she needed to reposition one of her lower arms so she wouldn't sway too much. An easy task when simply walking or standing around, but nearly impossible in most dances. The most she could accomplish with minimal failure was a gentle sway, which she was definitely attempting with poor Paris at the moment. She initially ignored Kat's attempts to speak to her, more than willing to divert her attention away from attempts to halt the weedling's punishment and towards attempting to keep from stepping on her. It was a surprisingly difficult task, but that was probably because Lana had only attempted dancing on her own before.

Paris was not a big girl, in fact Lana wouldn't hesitate to call her the exact opposite of that. With her limbs and a height advantage, she had full control over the janky stumbling that was their dance. Yet even whilst being able to lead Paris wherever she wanted, Lana found it extraordinarily hard keeping her limbs off of Paris' limbs. She figured out why she never tried this with anyone else fairly quickly, maybe she'd use it as a similar punishment for awkward types like Paris later but attempting to dance with anyone for any other reason proved far too annoying to consider. WIth how small Paris was, it was amazing how often her feet almost ended up under-

"Ouch!"

Oops

And there it went, the deformed end of one of Lana's legs coming down on Paris' toes with enough force to cause her captive to squeak out her pain. Lana's eye narrowed at this, partially in distaste and partially from hesitation. She wasn't the type to bemoan another's suffering, even if it had been caused by her. But if there was anyone who knew perfectly well how painful her disgusting malformed body could be, it was Lana herself. She swerved into another awkward twirl in order to remove it from Paris before it could really do its damage, but tightened her grasp on the plant child whilst looking up. It was at that point that she caught the tail end of Kat's plea to release her.

By this point Lana had let her grip on Paris loosen a bit, mostly due to Paris' lack of struggling. At some point after the misstep, Paris had gone limp and stopped fighting back. Though she cast her gaze to Kat, silently staring at her with her multitude of eyes, her upper hand was quick at work checking to make sure Paris was still breathing. Once assured that she hadn't accidentally given the podling an honest to god heart attack, Lana rolled her eye at Kat before lifting Paris up and glaring into her eyes for a moment.

"No need..." she finally grumbled before tucking Paris under one arm and making her way back to her couch "too much fun... for today."

Before returning to her seat, Lana unceremoniously dumped Paris onto another sofa before giving her one last glare. Satisfied that she'd gotten her point across, Lana crossed her upper arms and scuttled back to her original seat to begin the arduous task of fixing her book. Picking it up with a hiss, she began collecting the torn pages and attempted to organize them.

Britt-21 Britt-21 shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Natural Flavour Natural Flavour EldridSmith EldridSmith One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost FireMaiden FireMaiden

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass
Mako refrained from mentioning anything about Yasu's next serve. She knew the moment it crossed the halfway point that it wasn't going to land on the table. Even with that knowledge, she made sure to partially reach towards it right before it passed, for courtesy's sake. It instead shot towards a boy at a boxing machine. Mako gave a small tilt of her head as she set down her paddle on the ping pong table, more than willing to go for it again even if she hadn't been the one to serve it. Yasu went for it first, walking over to the boy whilst explaining himself.

Even though she really didn't have to, Mako stuck her hands in her jacket's pockets and made her way over to them. After what had happened with Lana, she wasn't keen on leaving Yasu on his own if things went sideways. Though from the looks of things, it wasn't going to turn out that way. The guy picked up the ball and offered it back after Yasu explained things, with Mako taking the time to remember his name as Kazuto. He was another one of the quieter students from what she could remember over the past week, which she could respect as a former quiet type. Most seemed to think she was still a quiet type, but it was nothing compared to how she was before attending free state.

Whatever the case, both he and Yasu went for the ball at the same time, with Kazuto coming up the victor. As he offered the ball back to Yasu, Mako looked past him towards the boxing machine with a raised eyebrow.

"Huh, never seen one of these in real life." she said more to herself than either of the boys, but ended up looking at Kazuto anyway "Is it as accurate as they're supposed to be?"

In truth she was just trying to distract herself from the scent of smoke she detected on him. She didn't know whether it was that apparent or just the Hunger focusing in on any detail that it could link to food, but her black jaws writhed behind her in response to it and that wasn't very becoming of her. They retracted somewhat as her mind focused in on the boxing machine, but that only reminded her of the adrenaline she'd often incur when brawling. Adrenaline led to excitement, excitement led back to hunger. Mako internally sighed, maybe spending lunch with everyone else had been worst for her than expected. She'd have to really make her daily little snack last if she wanted to sleep well tonight.

Slav Slav Faded_Neon Faded_Neon

Kat Jackson
Kat11.jpgKat continued to have a pouty lip as she waited for Lana to react to her ultimatum.

She arched an eyebrow at the 'too much fun for today' comment. She had thought that Lana would have taken her up on her offer to be a willing dance partner, but Paris was now free and that was the end result that she had been hoping for. "Aw well..."

Being considerate, Kat slowly approached Paris; smiling as she continued to plug her nose. "Paris, are you OK?" she asked, tilting her head curiously.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Last edited:
Kazuto Yubari
By the time he had handed the ball back to Yasu, Kazuto was met by another one of his classmates. He recognized Mako as she approached. Aside from her appearance, she too gave off a familiar frequency for Kazuto just as Yasu had. He felt it in his spine. It was...peculiar, but not threatening. He hadn't recalled Mako being much of a talker herself, however he had seen from time to time that the nature of her quirk would often hold more responsive properties than the girl's half-concealed facial expressions and body language. The question she had presented had caused his eyes to blink a few times, before his head turned to follow where Mako was looking to gaze back at the boxing machine that was prepared for another round.

"This one seems like it. It was probably designed with the capability to be used by quirk users, having specific strength calculators and a reinforced structure so as not to be easily broken." Kazuto has seen this technology before; he had used a very similar machine during his initial exam by the school board after being enrolled. He was asked to strike the punch bag with as much force as he could manage, which had promptly ended with the machine being blown to scrap metal and the wall behind it crumbling to give the school a new temporary entryway.. Kazuto would try to make sure not to make that same mistake again.

His mind trailing to the thought of that day had set a sort of focus in those crimson eyes now. Kazuto had gazed back at Yasu and Mako briefly, if anything to make sure they were a fair enough distance from him as he stood before the boxing machine. This time, with others watching, he would need to try and appear as though he was putting more force into his strike. The brunette's fist had clenched and reeled back as he got into stance, eyes narrowing on his target as he prepared. He'd just go and hit a few points over the high score this time.. He had stepped forward with his punch as if throwing his weight into the blow.

What Kazuto was not prepared for, was the reaction his body had to Mako's jaws writhing subtly behind her. He may not have seen it, but the feeling was there.. It would have gone unnoticed, but trained eyes would have been able to see an energetic red stream starting from Kazuto's elbow, surging into his fist just as he struck the punch bag. Unlike before, the machine itself had shook a bit from the impact and the numbers raced on the scoreboard as it tried to read the impact calculation. 3,483. Kazuto's eyes could have popped out of his skull from how wide they stared at what he had just done, in front of two of his classmates no less.

( Mentions/interactions: Slav Slav GrieveWriter GrieveWriter )

Paris.

Probably the worst and most humiliating part of this whole experience was when Lana literally just tucked Paris under her arm and Paris couldn't even escape that. What kind of a hero student am I anyway? Then Lana discarded her like an empty McBurger box and Paris sat there in pure sensory overwhelm until she realised she was being spoken to. She reeled backwards and let out a cry vaguely similar to that of a traumatized hamster.

"Gah! No! I-!"

If she had ears like Kat's, they would be backwards and practically flat to her head, especially now that she realized she was creating an even bigger scene. Her lip trembled and she bit it and then scurried away, eyes glued to the floor.

Tiptoeing through the girls' room so as not to disturb Ferryn, who lay awake in her bed, Paris went into the attached bathroom to the showers and allowed her embarrassment sprouts to turn to dust, and shaking out her clothes and washing the dust down the drain. She leaned her forehead against the wall of the shower and cried silently, tears rolling down her face.

You're such a loser, Paris. Imagine what your parents would think if they were watching you from above.

Her shoulders shook with a particularly large sob.

I bet they don't watch me anymore. They don't want to be that disappointed every day.

Location: games room -> girl's room ensuite washroom and showers
Interacts: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter shadowdude505 shadowdude505

Last edited:

Yasu Akizuki
Yasu now had the ball in his hand and began swirling it around, giving a nod of affirmation to Kazuto's question. The machine in front of him was intriguing, he's never seen one in real life, only in video games or movies. He glanced to the side to see that Mako had made her way over as well and she had asked about the machine, stopping Yasu from forming his own question. He watched Kazuto as he prepared to hit the machine, his yellow gaze resting on him. He didn't know the exact details of Kazuto's quirk but from his best guess, the guy had some sort of strength quirk and he wanted to see it in action.

When Kazuto struck the machine, Yasu watched the score uptick and it seemed that he destroyed the high score. He was impressed but none of his facial features showed it,
"That's pretty damn good. I don't think I could get anywhere near that." Yasu said complimenting Kazuto, continuing to twirl the ping pong ball in his hand. The most intriguing part of it was the red stream he noticed on Kazuto's arm. It probably had to do with his quirk, "What's your quirk? I'm assuming that red stream on your arm had something to do with it." He asked hoping the he wasn't being too prying. He knew some people weren't comfortable with discussing their quirk and would drop the subject matter when told too.

Interactions: Faded_Neon Faded_Neon
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter

Kazuto Yubari

The brunette's jaw couldn't have been clenched any tighter as he mentally kicked himself as hard as he could. Even that small, unprecedented burst of energy caused an unsettling restlessness throughout his body. It was always the same; unbelievably terrifying and exciting at the same time. It was a constant struggle of duality within Kazuto, torn between maintaining control, and wanting to feel more of that rush of adrenaline course through him. His lip nearly even twitched before he desperately resisted to crack a smile.

Kazuto had blinked a few times in attempt to clear his thoughts before turned back to face his classmates. Despite the pride one would normally feel from nearly doubling the previous high score, or even be able to land a punch that strong at all, the teen's face probably appeared nothing short of mortified. Yasu had even complimented the achievement, to which he had responded with a solemn nod and a stoic 'thank you'. He was almost assured he knew what would come next.

"What's your quirk?" There it was. Yasu had even stated that he saw that brief surge of power rushing through his arm, to which Kazuto had remained silently impressed. The energy sent to that blow was delivered in almost an instant.. Nevertheless, that still begged his classmate's question. The brunette could have attempted to give a false answer, though that would just result in Kazuto stammering his words and disable him from keeping eye contact. He was a terrible liar..

"It's..kind of hard to explain." Kazuto peered down briefly at his hand, the same that had struck the punch bag. "It's a kind of enhancement quirk in the form of a well. A deep well of energy, that I can tap into and surge it all throughout my body. It can make me stronger or faster, or more adaptable in a fight. Sort of helps me become whatever I need to be at the time." As the crimson-eyed teen explained, his gaze seemed to slowly drift downward to the floor as if in shame.

"But I can't always control it. The more I use it, the deeper the well becomes...the more I start to lose myself and drown in it." There were other factors that went along with this metaphysical force more or less possessing the brunette's body. The physical pain and tension from the internal struggle, the voices in his head, the armor his 'quirk' can manifest and the alarmingly rapid decline of his sanity when using it.. "Most people try to push passed the limits of their quirks, to make them stronger and to see the full potential of their abilities. It can be difficult to explain when I say I've been trying to control it and to keep myself from discovering its limit." Kazuto knew that it must have sounded ridiculous, for one to seem afraid of their own quirk. But when those red eyes looked back up at Yasu and Mako, the gaze was simultaneously stern and defeated.

(Mentions/Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Slav Slav )

Last edited:
Edzan Miller

Interaction: Sera Hikari FireMaiden FireMaiden

Edzan arms crossed.jpg

Edzan looked into Sera's eyes as she looked up at him, his breathing becoming ragged fora second, before returning to its regular calm and deep pattern, a pattern necessary for the type of quirk he had. After years of research by himself and with the help of others, including Sera, it was determined that only a handful of things could hold back Delta Force. The first and most apparent was Edzan becoming comatose or otherwise unconscious, the second was meditation or keeping extremely calm which Edzan made use of the most becoming extraordinarily calm and patient over the years, third was less useful and EXTREMELY dangerous for anyone in 150 square yards of Edzan, was completely letting Delta Force lose, it was easy to do but never ended pretty. But damn did it give results, 15 minutes of being let off its chain made the spirit 100% complacent for the next few days, but it wreaked havoc on everything and everyone. The fourth and final thing he'd found to stop the beast was any intense emotion that could override Edzan's primal urge to defend himself but it was hard to achieve and never lasted.

While looking into the eyes of someone he'd known through hero school Edzan was very calm to keep Delta Force held back something else that held it back was a small amount of the fourth option for keeping his warrior's spirit tame. His eye's looked to the door for a moment and he shifted slightly before he noticed his hand was still on Sera's shoulder from catching her, she was warm and soft, a stark contrast to his callused and scarred hands. "I don't think I'll be able to stay for an entire movie..." he spoke regretfully with a note of sadness in his voice. To Edzan work always came first, he'd have to take his leisure time later, after all, who would stay up past midnight to make sure no one- "Besides it's...well, I'm going to like hanging out with you tonight."

Edzan froze for a moment, the yellow glow in his eyes flared gold as he looked away from the door and focused on Sera and his heart thumped in his chest. closing his eyes and shaking his head the silver-haired man began to reconsider the fact that work always had to come first, perhaps there were a few exceptions to this rule... He took a deep breath as he thought everything over that had been happening, would he stay or leave, work or pleasure, Work or Sera...

He had decided after the breath finished. he turned to Sera and-

Edzan smile.png

Smiled. It was nothing spectacular but it was there regardless, the smile he used to show in high school, gentle but cocky at the same time. He leaned back to where he was sitting, relaxing again. "As I said, I can't stay for the movie... But I will stay for you." It was a line right out of highschool- Edzan had used it on her in the past. He had even worked up the guts to quickly wink, channeling his younger self. "The movie still sounds nice, however."

2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgMako Glass

Upon hearing Kazuto's response, Mako had folded her arms and given him his space while he went to use it. Mako herself hadn't ever tried utilizing one of the regular versions of these things, let alone one designed for quirk users. She focused on that curiosity, as mulling over how things worked had often kept her distracted from wondering what they tasted like. Yet another one of the mental strategies she'd had to cultivate over many years of her life, it helped the scent of smoke become more of a nagging afterthought as she watched with Yasu. He'd already acquired their ping pong ball, but it wasn't like either of them were rushing back to the table to continue their game. It made sense, he was still figuring the game out and she felt rusty as hell despite her muscle memory staying strong.

She could even feel her jaws slowing down subtly, until Kazuto actually swung at the machine. The force of the impact sent them wriggling behind her again, eager to carve into something, but Mako was quick to focus her attention elsewhere again. She'd noticed the red traveling up Kazuto's arm to his fist as he struck, but was willing to let such a thing go. She could easily assume it was something to do with his quirk, and didn't really need an explanation beyond that. She knew more than most of the limitless potential of quirks, and had grown able to accept even the wildest situations as long as a quirk was involved somehow.

With that thought in mind, she focused on instead stepping closer so she could view the score a bit closer. She gave a whistle at the results on display, and was about to congratulate him on his results when Yasu did it for her. But he didn't stop there, instead going on to question Kazuto on what exactly his quirk was. Mako had seen the expression on Kazuto's face, the trepidation that seemed oh so familiar for some reason. The reason became far more apparent as Kazuto actually started explaining what his quirk was, as Mako found a number of striking similarities with her own.

Which was very... very dangerous.

But Mako found herself raising an eyebrow and reaching up to pull her hood back up over her head and hat. Once it was in place, she took a deep breath and retracted her jaws halfway back to her body before reaching out and giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"Listen Kaz, I understand what you're going through all too well." she said before reaching up and taking hold of one of her jaws, it writhed in her grasp, her skin undamaged yet cuts immediately forming in the cuff of her jacket from even the slightest touch "These things right here can cut through most stuff, and they just love doing it."

She released the black jaw which joined the others in shivering behind her as she looked over the unfortunately large number of clean slices it had left in her jacket sleeve, already figuring that she could've demonstrated that a little better. She reached up with her other hand to press hard against the mask around her lower face, lowering it after a few seconds and sliding her hands back into her pockets.

"Turns out that I'd probably be unstoppable if I turned more of myself into them at once. Ya know, remove the weak spots and everything." she explained, looking away briefly with a sigh "Problem being that it gets really, really hard to think with so much of me dedicated to them. They've been making me hungry for most of my life, make everything taste god-tier no matter the substance or composition. But they also make it impossible for me to ever be satisfied so, tough cookies there I guess."

She already internally kicked herself for mentioning any kind of edible substance, but shook it off as she adjusted her hat, "Anyway I'm not going to grandstand about whether or not stifling quirks like ours is right or wrong or whatever. But if there's one thing I learned at my old school, it was that there's many ways to push past a quirk's limits."

She could remember her old teachers, the many ideas they were able to come up with on how she'd be able to to work as a hero despite the immense threat her quirk could pose if abused. She had to hope that their ideas rang true for her, as benefiting the world in spite of the pressures of her quirk had been the only goal in her head for a long long time.

Pausing, she pulled out a napkin and turned away from both Yasu and Kazuto to lift up her mask and wipe at her mouth for a moment before securing it in place and turning back whilst pocketing the napkin quickly.

"Pretty sure that's what a lot of the teachers are going to be helping us with anyway." she continued whilst making sure her mask was in its proper place "I mean, if I were a guessing girl."

( Slav Slav Faded_Neon Faded_Neon )

When Edzan shook his head and closed his eyes, Sera felt herself deflate a little. Maybe she had pushed just a little too far? He was the teacher on watch and well, he had never actually flirted back. But just as she opened her mouth to say something, an apology maybe, but he smiled. He fucking smiled, something she hadn't seen in a long time. Then that wink. And suddenly Sera was back in high school, swooning just because of some....god damn it, she felt her cheeks go red. "You don't normally flirt back, " Sera chuckled, just a little nervously as she looked down. Biting the inside day her cheek for a second, she looked back up at him. "I'll uh...I'll be right back."

She turned and slid off the bed, the sound of her bare feet hitting the floor as she moved to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. At first she did nothing, her hands resting on the edge of the counter before she looked up. Pointing at herself in the mirror, she furrowed her brows. "Get your shit together Sera." That crush she developed in high school never really went away, but nothing had ever come from it. Not much anyway, they had a good friendship but because of his quirk...or maybe Edzan was never actually interested. Maybe he still wasn't and this was just a stunt like every- no. She glared at herself a little harsher. "Pull it together."

After a few minutes of processing mini freakout style, and messing up her hair a bit, Sera walked back out of the bathroom. She was never nervous around Edzan, but butterflies were fluttering around in the pit of her stomach. Sera sat back down where she has been previously, a hint of a blush still present on her cheeks. Except this time, she took the risk to lean on him, just a little. "I'm glad you're staying."

a31faa40c3355ad2adefc5ef194b4e7f.pngrwby-omegaverse-16642469-010620190214(1).jpgLeona Wright & Rin Takahashi
Interaction: Open-ish

Mentioned:
Leona had slowly distanced herself from the karaoke groups once things had...gotten a little overwhelming. And for a few minutes, she just stood there in the middle of the room looking around for something to do. Maybe she could rejoin karaoke, or maybe go and watch Mako and the blonde kid play ping pong. But as she glanced at the couch for just a few seconds, Leona saw that Rin was looking at her. Once he realized she had spotted him, Rin beckoned her over. A shiver ran over Leona's spine, arms crossing over her chest as she reluctantly moved over. Standing behind the couch with a small frown, she looked down at Rin who was smiling. That smile always creeped Leona out, no matter the context. "I forgot you could sing like that Leona," Rin said, watching as Leona shrugged a little.

"Thanks, I guess..." Leona answered, voice nothing more than a small mumble. Rin didn't look too impressed by that, but he chose not to say anything about it. Turning a bit, one hand disappeared into his pocket, before he turned to look at her again, that same smile, he handed her a few dollars. "What's this for?"

"There's a vending machine down the hall, go get me a coffee, and...let's say a tea or something for you, okay?" He said, giving a little wave of his hand before turning back to the TV. With his back now to her, Leona rolled her eyes and turned to the door. Of course, he couldn't get it himself, but at least he wasn't rude. Though this would hive her a break...and he hadn't been rude. The hall ws mostly empty, save for a tourist or two trying to see one of the pros or something, Leona found the vending machine pretty quickly. But she found the vending machine pretty quickly, just two doors down. There was a couple hanging around when Leona entered the small vending machine area, the noirette taking a place in front of the drink machine. Her stomach twisted a little when she saw that the coffee, the kind she knew Rin wanted wasn't there. But there weren't any other drink machines in here, and Leona didn't want to head off to another hall in case a teacher came and tried to find her.

She stood there, biting the tip of her thumb as she nervously tapped her foot. It may have seemed silly for her to be this upset about it, but it was just...god she couldn't explain it, but Rin only liked a very specific coffee. A cough however caused her to turn her attention to the other people in the room. "Sorry, I'm just...trying to decide," Leona mumbled, looking back to the machine. She stepped forward, putting the money into the machine before picking out a "subpar" coffee and a tea for herself. Just like Rin had kindly suggested.

Her stomach was twisting the entire time she walked back, peaking into the game room first before she actually entered. Rin looked up at her once she reached the couch, eyes glancing between the coffee and then her face with a cocked eyebrow. "That's not the brand I wanted."

"They were out, I'm sorry, " Leona mumbled, watching as Rin gesture to the spot next to him. She hesitated for a few moments, before walking around to the front of the couch and sitting down next to him. Run took the coffee from her, brows furrowed as he looked over the can. Shaking his head a little. Regardless, he opened it, took a few sips, before sitting it on the table in front of them. "I'm sorry," Leona mumbled, opening her tea to take a small sip.

"It's fine I guess. Shouldn't have expected much of anything," He mumbled low enough so that Leona was the only one who heard him. She pulled her legs up onto the couch, though she immediately undid that after getting a glare. Instead, Leona just crossed her legs, slowly sipping on her tea as Rin started another round of whatever the hell he was playing. It wasn't like she was paying attention.

Kat Jackson
Anime Cat Hoodie.jpg"Nya?" Kat huh-ed. As she rabidly blinked, it dawned on her that Paris had scurried out of the room. The smell started to leave too.

Kat unplugged her nose and sighed. Maybe Paris just wanted to be alone for awhile.

She turned her attention to the karaoke group and returned, clearly not as chipper as she had been.

She sat down beside Hunter and started to soak in her surroundings, trying to figure out whose turn it was to do karaoke next or if she had missed out on anything.

EldridSmith EldridSmith
Karaoke group (?): Britt-21 Britt-21 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back