• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Todo_Doki_Doki Todo_Doki_Doki I figure the RP might start on Tuesday at the latest, maybe Monday if everyone's done making their CSs. As for the first scene, I'm just running my idea past the board of GMs, so I'll get back to you on that!

I'd be fine with that, personally. I think Koe would probably be the practical quirk instructor, given she's an expert on quirk control since hers is so volatile.

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour I updated Lynn's CS in the original post on the interest thread. I was wondering if you wanted to transfer it over to the CS thread or if I could. Though it might be easier to put a note beside Lynn's name stating that she's a 2nd year; the CS update only tweaks some of the wording on the last sentence of her history and the extra stuff section.

So you guys know that glitching effect in 'Into the Spiderverse'? That's how MJ looks before glitching away and when her senses start screwing up

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour I updated Lynn's CS in the original post on the interest thread. I was wondering if you wanted to transfer it over to the CS thread or if I could. Though it might be easier to put a note beside Lynn's name stating that she's a 2nd year; the CS update only tweaks some of the wording on the last sentence of her history and the extra stuff section.
I'll take a look at it!

The relationships between the orphans and the regular students is gonna be so epic XD Rich blood vs Orphans (but also hero blood so why not)

Also, heads up, due to so many kids, we're gonna split the classes into A and B! Everskold Everskold do you want to do the dividing since it was your idea?

The only other applications that I am aware are coming is a sister for one of the orphans and my own orphan character. Is anyone else expecting any other characters?

I randomized them but made sure Amy's characters were in different groups and tried to keep an even spread of genders lol

Group A
Emmy Ryuji
Elettra Grey
Marianne Jessica Toomes
Elaine Winston
Cyrus O'dell
Kemeno Yujimoro
Paris Fallon

Group B
Kaida Takashi
Taro Minami
Kyoko Shinimi
Lexi Bancroft
Lynn Katsura
Touya Matsuda

To be sorted:
Dante de la Cruz
Kana Yujimoro

Last edited:
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer anytime she isn't alone. but she is actually a vary lonely sad girl who just wants a friend. she just doesn't know how to express it.

That's fair, MJ is mainly rude to people who either bully because orphans or who accidentally or intentionally flaunt their money in her or the others faces. Also it was supposed to be a punny joke on her quite shellfish quirk (Also a punny joke)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back