• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I want to post as soon as the intro post is up. I'm waiting paitently as a tiny smol girl can.

So am I and like a responsible big sister, mj is making sure none of them are running late with a piece of toast in their mouth

What's the minimum reply length?
I don't have one, but basically just try not have a total bum of a post where you don't interact with someone and nothing happens XD
Is there a posting order? Or do we just go free for all?
Free for all once OverconfidentMagi OverconfidentMagi posts :3
I was planning for mj to post after the two introductory posts making breakfast for the others but that's as far as I planned for an order
Sounds great!

Everskold Everskold For sure.

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Sorry about that. I wanted to put out the post everyone was waiting on as soon as I got back, so I didn't stop to read the OOC before posting. But I put an edit in paragraph 4 for MJ.

CHOO CHOO and I know it's a bit implausible but I'm now thinking that everytime there is bgm MJ is playing the song whenever she's not the focus

CHOO CHOO and I know it's a bit implausible but I'm now thinking that everytime there is bgm MJ is playing the song whenever she's not the focus
Ngl, part of the first post for Dante includes him jamming out to that on the top of some tall AF building on a blood Guitar before he drops off and Attack on Titans his way to school.

Great minds think alike!

Ok, mate first of the first great minds is busy getting the other kids up and the second great minds isn't an orphan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back