• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Exactly, if we do get to a festival arc I think Dante is going to be teaching people moves, while MJ teaches people how to play music. Oh and our two dragon friends can be living pyrotechnics

Exactly, if we do get to a festival arc I think Dante is going to be teaching people moves, while MJ teaches people how to play music. Oh and our two dragon friends can be living pyrotechnics
Gabriel de la Cruz: "Pyrotechnics.... yeah, be careful with that.. Did Dante ever tell you kids about the time I got lit up like a bonfire during a show? Good times. I'm just glad my pants were flame proof."

MJ: "that's neat, my mum also nearly got burned by pyrotechnics but she had a teleporting quirk so it missed her by a mile, literally. Also we shouldn't have problems with the pyrotechnics since ours are actually dragon girls that can breathe fire"

Gabriel: "see, that's lucky. I just regenerate really fast. I can't dodge to save my life, so it's a good thing I don't need to."

Carmen: "Sadly he's serious. Just last week he got distracted and walked out in front of a bus. He'd already be an Isekai protagonist if he wasn't basically impossible to kill."

Hey so what exactly did Carmen so as a living, I know it involves something to do with music

Carmen was a professional dancer. Like ballroom dancing, though she did dabble in solo styles(hip hop, etc). She was a world class dancer. Now she teaches dance. She's often approached to teach seminars or to teach choreography for movies.

I've been listening to a lot of 80's, early 90's music lately. Guess it rubbed off onto my character.

If Lynn gets involved with your festival band idea, she'd probably try to sing something retro, or request Hasselhoff music XD
You should expect Dante to put on a top hat and glasses to jam out to Sweet Child O' Mine

I've been listening to a lot of 80's, early 90's music lately. Guess it rubbed off onto my character.

If Lynn gets involved with your festival band idea, she'd probably try to sing something retro, or request Hasselhoff music XD
As long as its punk rocky or if she has the lyrics and notes to the Hasselhoff song it should be fine

Fair warning... I may or may not make it a running gag where Dante's dad is constantly 'killed' whenever he shows up in the RP.

Like, this man literally would not survive a day if it wasn't for his Healing Factor. In addition to getting set on fire, he's been run over, impaled, cut in half, and had a piano dropped on his head, just for starters.

Yeah cause, if she Glitches into SOMETHING she'll go to pieces and will die but if she teleport into someone for some reason she basically obliterates what ever part she fused into but not herself

Dante: Completely unfazed "don't worry, this kind of thing happens to him at least three times a day." *covers him with a blanket while he regenerates*

Ok so I know most hero outfits look different than what the person would usually were but I'm just going the jiro route and just going to give MJ a cooler suit

not sure how available I'll be tomorrow, so I posted my intro now so I won't miss the introduction period. Dante also is excited and would probably end up being there early AF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back