• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen- Out of RP IC chat thread

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Natural Flavour

Ah yes, pain
Hey! There has been a ton of IC chatting going on between characters in the OOC, and it has made for a very cluttered thread! Instead of squelching this though, I am giving it a thread all it's own to tidy the OOC. Please chatter away! If you have any questions or ideas for the actual RP, please use the OOC.

Minnie: "So who's going to be the singer, MJ is on drums and I can't sing to save my life"

MJ: "What about Lexi? She's fancy so she must of had singing lessons"

Minnie: "So who's going to be the singer, MJ is on drums and I can't sing to save my life"

MJ: "What about Lexi? She's fancy so she must of had singing lessons"
Dante: "I could give it a try, too. It's not hard for me to play amd sing at once" *turns out he's got a damn good voice*

Dante: "Vocal Lessons helped. Then again, both my parents can sing. Mom just prefers Dance. If she had half a mind she could have been an Idol when she was younger"

Minnie: "Wow, so cool, I can't really dance, I more so use my Quirk and bounce and try to make it look like I'm dancing"

MJ: "and I don't dance. Period"

Lexi:ummmm my mom was a literal mermaid quirk. In fact she had the siren quirk. I was born to sing.

Dante: "i could teach you to dance. You'd probably pick it up fast" *hears Emmy, starts playing metal AF riffs*

prompt:everyone goes to Lexis mansion and plays her Virtual reality game that is totally not SAO >.>

Emmy: why am I a tiny fairy?

Lexi:the game is designed to put people under 13 years old into fairy mode. you can't die and your kills don't count towards anyones score but you can heal people and buff them. that way little kids can have fun with their siblings. I guess the game can't tell the difference for you.

Emmy throws a tiny tantrum in the air.

Lexi: I worked on the code personally! Coding is a passion of mine. But, it’s not hero work so...it’s just s hobby. Anyway I designed a class specific to each of you so it would fit your quirks. I’m a knight. *armor resembling a medieval version of her crab form appears on her.* MJ you are a void-magic rogue. Dante I made you a warlock, and Emmy is stuck in child mode so she can use her dragon-knight class. Sorry Emmy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back