• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom BNHA- Children of the Fallen CLOSED

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Edzan Miller

Interaction: Sera Hikari FireMaiden FireMaiden

Edzan smile.png

Edzan raised an eyebrow, slightly confused as Sera rushed off to the bathroom for a few seconds, accompanied by some muffled speech behind the door. In the time she was gone he has busied himself looking around Sera's room, trying and failing to read the various bottles of medical... things around the hotel room. He recognized some while others seemed to be in completely different languages to him. Sera was something else in Edzan's eyes, no one else in the support class of his year seemed to get themselves off the ground as she did, it was truly a sight to behold and Edzan had to say as an upperclassman... He was proud of her. While his eyes, quite literally, shown with the fury of Delta Force and his fighting spirit, Sera's eyes glowed with determination and asperation in them, a glow Edzan had grown to deeply respect and appreciate.

After awhile Sera returned to where she had sat, Edzan couldn't help but notice her hair was different somehow but still maintained its nice wavy appearance. As she sat she slightly leaned into his bulky torso, as she spoke Edzan could feel the vibrations of her voice as she spoke, closing his eyes just to reminisce in the feeling for a moment soon after he felt his body move on its own as he wrapped an arm around The Nurse. The arm was scarred and muscled, it felt heavy and solid, yet warm and welcoming at the same time. Edzan's arm was easily 3 times the size of one of Sera's, so the scarred man was careful with it.

She didn't have paper skin and glass bones or anything but something compelled him to be gentle and careful with every movement he made with her. so as the arm found it's placed around her he sighed deeply, tilting his head to look down into those determined eyes. "I'm glad I'm staying as well. Sera, I... Thank you for always being this accepting of me."

"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it." Edzan was a rock with cracks and Sera was water. When the water rushed through the cracks of the rock, the rock was thankful and happy.

Though music went on and the games resumed, these moments soon gave way to the late night for the students. Soon curfew came knocking, and soon they were all coerced into their rooms as the moon rose overhead. For some the nights were laced with dreams, others nightmares, yet still some were simply waiting for the sun to rise again. Eventually, that big ole ball of gas and heat would answer those calls.

The next day...

And soon the morning came, and after breakfast the students found themselves fairly quickly being corralled to the first big event of their vacation, not counting all the interpersonal stuff that had been going on: the Mountain. After being assembled outside for a quick headcount, the students would soon be released to their own ventures. Many had made prior plans for this particular mountain trip. Skiing and snowboarding, hanging out with friends, training sessions set up by teachers and many many activities were laid before them.

Now they just had to start so.... START

EldridSmith EldridSmith Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Natural Flavour Natural Flavour shadowdude505 shadowdude505 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Amyleii Amyleii ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon FireMaiden FireMaiden DovahBeat DovahBeat Slav Slav @OrWangatan

Kat Jackson
Anime Cat Hoodie.jpgCurfew time already? Time sure did fly when having a good time. Kat waved goodbye to Hunter before walking toward the girls room. She changed into her cat pajamas and curled under the blankets of an unclaimed bed.

Daylight softly woke her up. "Morning already?" she said to herself. Her sleep had been dreamless. "Nyyyaaaa," she yawned, cutely putting a hand in front of her mouth as she lay in bed. "A five minute cat nap wouldn't hurt..." She rolled over so that her face was facing the wall. "Wait..." Her eyes shot open. "Today is training day!"

Suddenly full of energy, Kat sprung out of her bed and rummaged through her suitcase, grabbing some winter appropriate clothes; the more notable articles being a jacket with a cat paw print on the back and a beanie specially made with cat ears.

After changing, she chipperly made her way to the eating area and grabbed some cereal, liberally pouring milk on it. She snagged a seat beside Hunter and smiled at him before eating. Breakfast was the most important meal of the day and would be very helpful during her upcoming training with Edzan. She made sure to eat all of it. She even slurped down her milk, giving her a white mustache on her face; she giggled before licking it off.

"Nya! You guys ready for our training?" she asked Hunter and Xander during the headcount. "Do you think we're going to be inside or outside?" Her tail wiggled with anticipation.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Last edited:
Lemon.Cookie.%28Unlimited.Potential%29.600.3007897.jpg

Yasu Akizuki
Once curfew time arrived, Yasu waved Mako and Kazuto goodbye before heading back to the room. He didn't really wear pj's , so he slid on some joggers and a plain t-shirt. Before sliding into his bed, he set his alarm for the morning, setting aside his phone on his bedside table. He had intentions of waking up early to work out before he did anything that day. After laying his head down on the cold pillow, he quickly found himself asleep, the only noises one could hear from him was his rhythmic breathing. He was out the whole night, having a decent night of sleep for once in his life.

Yasu's eyes popped open when he heard his alarm and he surely wasn't the only one who heard it. He silenced it and tiredly prepared for a strenuous work out early in the morning. He put on some workout attire and before heading over to the workout room, he had two glasses of water to ensure that he was hydrated. He grabbed a protein bar from his bag and munched on it as he left the room. The walk to the workout room wasn't a long one, throwing out his wrapper in a trash can along the way. As he entered the room, he naturally gravitated to a pull up bar he spotted immediately. He grabbed the bar and began doing several sets of pull ups. He didn't want to go all out today, not wanting to be too sore on the slopes. After finishing his sets, he rotated around different machines before finally ending up on the treadmill. He set himself a good steady pace and stayed on for a good thirty minutes.

After finishing his workout, he made his way back to the room, wiping the sweat off of his forehead. After grabbing a pair of clothes, he entered the bathroom to take a quick shower. Yasu was in and out in a few minutes to make sure he wasn't holding his classmates up from getting ready. He came out with more winter appropriate attire, the most stark difference in his clothing was he was wearing all white rather than his usual all out black. He scrummaged through his bag for a white beanie and a winter face covering. He slid them on and proceeded out the bedroom. Now he had to find a helmet and a board for himself and he wasn't quite sure where to obtain one.

Once he wandered the resort for a few minutes, he was able to find a place where he could rent a board and a helmet and goggles. He made sure to grab a white helmet to fit his outfit. Even though he didn't look like he put a lot of thought into his outfits, he did. Now board in hand, he made his way outside with the rest of the class bracing himself for the cold. The cold was bad but he was more worried about the snow seeping into his snow boots. He got used to it after a while and continued on with the class. There trip to the mountain was a tad bit long for his liking, trekking through the snow wasn't his favorite activity.

As the headcount was occurring, Yasu would periodically glance at the slopes, becoming anxious to just get going. There wasn't many chances that he had got to go snowboarding and he planned on taking every opportunity to do it. He glided his hands over his board before adjusting his helmet to make sure it fit properly. He kept his goggles above his eyes on his helmet for now as he wasn't actually doing anything yet. Once they released the students, Yasu turned his body to face the slopes. He had heard other students express some interest on going skiing or snowboarding. Whether they actually followed through with it or not didn't matter to him, the only thing that mattered right now was that he got to shred the slopes.

Interaction: Open​

9416da8a195dbfe3db8871ae770a7270.png After a few hours of Karaoke and having fun with the others he decided to head out early and go to his room after waving goodbye to the others, and rejecting any attempts to keep him there. He got onto his bunk and sat down in the lotus position with his pair of swords resting across his lap; paying no attention to Xanders snoring. Having lost total control of his body to adrenaline and hormones he spent half an hour calming himself and regaining control. Soon he drifted off into a peaceful sleep as he meditated, those who entered after would see he was still sitting as he slept.
As if no time had passed Hunter's eyes opened and he silently slipped out of bed an hour early to go outside and meditate in the snow after changing clothes... to a duplicate pair. As the others began waking he headed to the dining room. He felt calm & serene, the outside was beautiful and the freezing weather having a tempering affect on his emotions, allowing him to bring them wholly under control. He sat down and ordered steak and eggs covered in cheese with a side of toast and bacon. He waved to Kat and Xander as they arrived. He nodded to Kats question regarding being ready. "I suspect outside, the cold weather will help temper the body and mind. And Kat, I suggest you get some protein or you're going to crash halfway through training."
shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Dante

Interacting with: Open
Mentions: almost everyone at some point....
Dante had to perform one more song before the night ended. You see, he was an observant one. There were several things he noticed: Leona didn't much care for Rin, but he had a hold on her of some kind that she couldn't seem to shake; that Raven had quite easily made Hunter blush as bad as she'd made him blush; Paris was a fragile plant and Lana was a very vindictive woman; and.... well, that his Quirk still was hideous.

He didn't fail, during his performance, to notice that there were many that couldn't even stomach looking at his Quirk. It was a brutal reminder that though he was their classmate, though he had gotten in on recommendations, and despite the fact he cooked dinner for everyone most every night, his Quirk was still an unsightly, villainous thing. While some, like Raven and Leona, didn't seem to mind, every averted gaze had served as a vile reminder that he would rather just forget.

But that still wouldn't stop him. He'd made a vow that he would see through. No matter how people looked at him, he'd become a Hero....

He stepped up for his next song, but this one wasn't going to have his extra flair. This was all to be vocals... He pulled the mic free of the stand, heaving a bit of a sigh as his eyes closed.

I caught a glimpse of your light
When I was empty inside
And through the nothingness, I found this world
I'll wander calling your name
Until the end of my days

'Til I find the answer

His voice was..... There was a sadness to it, a tinge of loneliness, longing, heartache. Anyone who watched him closely for the previous weeks likely would have noticed something. He perpetually hid his fangs. When he smiled, he kept his teeth together so they weren't so obvious, or he'd keep his smile with his lips together. Even when he sang before, he'd made conscious effort to keep his fangs from catching the light. It wasn't until the spoken rhythm that he actually let his fangs show. His eyes flashing with a fire even as he told a story all too familiar...

Right through my fingers, I'm losin' the light
Why can't I ever do anything right?
This is the time
Throw it aside
Take all your scars and just leave them behind
I'm gonna get through it dead or alive
But on my own, I cannot survive
I don't wanna lie to myself
Keep on the fight that's right
I'll never lose and cry
Keep running day and night
It's time to rewrite
No matter what anyone says I'll find my way

Yeah, never go away Now!

His voice was raw, unchained, venting emotions pent up for who knows how long. But more telling than the words, was the motions. Before he let his movements flow, but now, his movements were short, erratic, showing the volatile emotions that he kept hidden from most. Fingers clawed at his hair, almost like he was going to fall to his knees, but he planted his foot forward when he declared he would get through it dead or alive. The fire in his eyes burned so brightly his eyes seemed to glow in the lights that shined on the mic with a fire that could never be extinguished.

Nobody can stop me no way
That promise is engraved in my memory
We'll take it back you just watch
Everything that we lost
Rise up in this world (Never looking back yeah)
The end of our journey is on repeat
But I won't let it stand between you and me
What are you fighting for
Cause it's not over
Rise up in this world

Now I know it's obvious what I need to do
Keeping to my word fighting all the way through
In the dark, searching for an answer
No one is balanced and no one is forced to fight without seeing reality
Is a short life even worth it to live for me?
Change the world and I know what for

Chase my dream fight my war

The energy radiating from him now was overwhelming. The intensity, the raw, unchained emotion that showed in every movement he made. He truly had engraved a promise in his memory: to be a Hero, to change the stigma associated with Quirks like his own. He'd change the world, somehow... But this was all just the dreams and aspirations of a budding Hero. He knew he had a long way to go before people could look at his Quirk as anything more than a villain's curse...

He belted out the rest of the song with his energy never stifling, even if he never once used his Quirk for this performance. They couldn't look at it yet, he understood. Stigma didn't disappear overnight....

But that hadn't stopped him yet!

All too soon, the night would come to a close. Everyone made their way to bed. He took a detour to a vending machine for water, but he'd soon wished he hadn't. As he reached down for the bottle, he heard a scoff nearby.

"Wow, they really let someone like you into Sakura High's Hero Program?" A blonde youth snickered as he stood over Dante, arms crossed over his chest. Dante felt his stomach turn over as he recognized the familiar voice, saying nothing as he stood up and turned to leave.

"Not got anything to say? Figures a villain like you wouldn't want to make a scene-"

"If I said anything, SpeedStar, I'd be wasting my breath. You've never listened" Dante shot back without slowing his pace. Even still, there was a rush of air and the young man was in front of him, blocking his path. He was wearing a frown, clearly not liking being blown off.

"I know you think people have forgotten what you did, but I haven't. I'll make sure you never get to just escape the crimes you committed. Your mother can't protect you forever. When you show your true colors, I'll be there to personally lock the cuffs on you...." The blond hissed, prodding Dante's chest, before a female voice, strong and authoritative, called out.

"Ey, Hoshi, Teacher says if you aren't in the room in 2.3 seconds you're gonna be volunteering to help wash dishes!"

"I'm watching you, neckbiter.." SpeedStar glared at Dante before he shot off in a blur back to his room. Dante sighed, shaking his head as he head back to the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dante didn't get much rest. Knowing that Sokudo Hoshi, or SpeedStar, as he liked to be called was around, he couldn't really relax. What sleep he had was little more than restless slumbers. So he left the room as soon as the sun rose to go out into the snow to train. He set up a few dozen snow dummies to use for target practice just beyond the treeline. If SpeedStar had done something good, it was to reignite the fire Dante had to better himself. It started with warmups: firing blood bullets that curved around trees to hit targets; Tree maneuvering with his Whiplash Regalia; and some tai chi like movements with his Seraph Regalia that looked like a rather dazzling dance, if anyone was around to see it.

Once that was done, he broke out the hard stuff: Working on his still bugged techniques. He'd give it a few tries, and if it didn't come together, he'd draw diagrams in the snow, trying to get his mind around what he wanted his Quirk to accomplish and try to figure out why it didn't work. He sighed to himself, looking at a clearing full of snow writing that had failed to yield results.

"I'm almost there... I'm so close I can almost taste it..." He muttered to himself as he looked down at the gauntlet over his fist and forearm. "Test Number.... fuck.... I lost count somewhere after the ten thousand mark...." He cursed himself for not keeping better track. His gaze narrowed as he focused on the gauntlet, keeping the inner core stationary on his arm as the outer shell pulsed like a jackhammer, nice and slow at first.

It.... Held....?

He almost forgot to breathe, his eyes widening as he felt the machinations in his blood work as intended, the vibrations increasing to the point a dull hum could be heard from his arm as a broad grin spread slowly over his features. But he didn't get to celebrate long. His phone beeped, reminding him that he needed to head back for the morning headcount. He'd most definitely missed breakfast, but that was fine! It was worth it to get a breakthrough like this!

Still, he really, really didn't want to piss off Yuri-sensei or Edzan-sensei by missing the headcount. He tossed his blood on the snow so it formed a board for him to hop on. Given how little effort it took to make his blood slide on snow, he could propel himself rather quickly back to the meet up point. Once there, he noticed people were ready for the day, a lot more refreshed than he probably looked with his hair a little frazzled from training.

Once the headcount was done and they were released, Dante looked around at everyone making their plans and such. Some were already selected by teachers for training. He hadn't been one of the ones selected. Not that he was surprised. He was fairly certain Yuri still hated his guts and Edzan was probably more concerned with the more promising, more heroic students. He was used to such treatment. Perhaps that was why he got so good at teaching himself.

If no one tried to stop him, he'd just hop back on his blood board to go train. Even now, he was forming the board at his feet, getting ready to zip off and see what other tricks he could figure out in the frigid, unforgiving air. Of course, he had to be careful. Cold and blood loss didn't go well together. Still, he'd be fine as long as he kept himself in check like he had been. Anyone looking would notice his eyes were staring off in thought as he contemplated countless machinations, and endless ideas that had burst into bloom as a result of his earlier breakthrough, a serene, satisfied smile painted on his face as he knew he'd opened a door to a world of possibilities now.

((Switching perspectives; too lazy to write 1st person well))

Flame didn't end up stepping up; she chickened out, watching from a shadowy corner with a blank, slightly curious face.

She hadn't flinched during Dante's performances. Nor anyone else's.

After a while, Flame hummed and left early, slinking back to the dorms just as she caught wind of an argument between Dante and someone called... SpeedStar..? Never heard of him. But that wasn't surprising. She hadn't paid much mind to anyone else.

As the thermokinetic slipped her tail up to the support-post of her bunk, she sighed softly. Tomorrow. Just have to survive another day.

Thinking it didn't make her feel any better.

But, she folded her wings around herself, tucking into a neat little pod of dark scales that hung upside-down like a massive bat.

Even as she slept, the heat in the room shifted around unnaturally.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Around...

Six in the bloody morning.

What the hell, man?

Flame woke up, tail unwrapping from the post and letting her drop with her signature silence. She glanced at the door with some mix of disdain and irritation, not in the mood to eat and not in the mood to be harassed until she did.

So, she stalked over to the window, halting the escaping heat so no one would notice her slip out.

They were supposed to do a headcount later in the morning, but that didn't matter to Flame. Not at the moment. She had something she wanted to do.

Flying.

She wanted, just for a little bit, to stretch her wings and fly.

And that's what she did.

Flying at suffocating altitudes with G-force that could've snapped her spine if she wasn't as light as she was.

Then her alarm went off.

And the fun was over.

She glided in right as they were beginning the count then...

Had no idea what to do.

Training supposedly started that day, but Skies of Hellfire if she knew when exactly they started.

Avature had left following Dante, awe-struck. He was so graceful and fluid and his quirk was awesome. He tried interrupting SpeedStar when he started harping on the other male, but he spoke quietly, and likely went unnoticed.

So, he continued to the dorms, curling up in a ball to sleep. On the floor because did anyone really expect a snake as large as he was to fit on a twin-sized bed?

-------------------------------------------------------------

When morning came, he woke up a tad late, maybe eight, and slipped down for breakfast, having to be careful around the stairs least he fall...

Which he did anyway, smacking into the hallway wall with a thump.

How the hell did he even get into this school?

Avature didn't pay much attention to what he ate or how much, mind meandering at an excruciating pace as he debated getting a pair of glasses... since he couldn't really see anything.

Eh. For another time.

Roll call was starting.

The naga slipped outside, where he watched Dante skate over on a board of blood and the draconic student that seemed to want to kill everything in sight glide in.

He carefully slithered up to the former, ears perking. He had.

So.

Many.

Questions.

But honestly was too afraid to ask them. Dante was so cool—he probably had to be somewhere, though.

So he said nothing, shifting around a little nervously.

It was probably unnerving, having this snake-kinda-thing staring at him.

Mentions:
One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost

Raven Redgrave
1597764517266.png
Tags: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost EldridSmith EldridSmith shadowdude505 shadowdude505 Slav Slav

Raven was definitely enjoying herself with the Karaoke. Dante's last song was touching and she loved the tune. Later on she would have to put it into her music player so she could listen to it with the rest of her crazy playlist. Unfortunately the fun was cut short as curfew came by, a teacher beckoning them to head to their rooms. Raven grabbed her scarf and said her goodbyes to those who she was with, giving a flirty wave toward Dante and Hunter for the sake of making them blush again. She also sent a wink toward Kat before heading out. The first thing she wanted to do was shower, but she knew very well if she took one now, any of the girls could see her secret underneath her clothes. So she waited for everyone to finish before going on ahead and taking her shower. Taking a while just because her hair was so long and she wanted to clean all of it thoroughly. Once she was done with that, she sat in her bed, headphones in with music as her hair was sprawled out, drying off. No way was she gonna go to bed with wet hair. It always felt weird to sleep with wet hair just cause sometimes she cuddled herself with it.

Once her hair was dry enough, Raven went to bed and had found herself tossing and turning, running into a nightmare that she had just a few weeks ago. The last thing to wake her up from this was the loud roar that was released, causing her pink eyes to snap open, looking at the clock in front of her face on her side table. It didn't go off yet and she had time to do what she wanted to do. When she looked around, no one was awake yet, which allowed her to sneak out of bed and grab her hairbrush before finding a place for her to enjoy some solo time and brush her hair. This happened to be the game room where she sat on stage, playing a few songs as she hummed to them, brushing her long hair. Most people would think she had it down packed on taking care of her hair. They were wrong if they did because no only did she had some knots from tossing and turning, but her hair was also really long. Which meant it took longer to just do that. As she hummed to the music and brushed her hair, she eventually finished and stopped the music. Heading out and going back to her room to change into some warm clothes, knowing they'd be outside probably all day.

After that, she headed to breakfast where she had a hearty meal that left her stuffed but also energized before getting ready to head out with the others. While teachers did headcount, she glanced over at a few people, noticing one was geared to go boarding and others being excited or wanting to do other things. See, what Raven wanted to do was mess with one of the guys some more from last night, so once they were released, she looked around and spotted Dante who seemed to be getting ready to go. She licked her lips from behind her scarf and grinned Look at who's alone. Time to go have some fun! quickly she scurried over "Hey Dante!" she shouted, coming up next to him and folding her hands behind her back as she spoke "I'm coming with you! I dont know where you're going but a little adventure couldn't be so bad. Maybe we can get a little training action, huh?" she asked with a grin and a nudge of her shoulder, but then noticed him kinda staring into space and she pursed her lips and then poked him "Da-Kun?"

[ Ferryn Evans ]

location.here.
mentions. here.
interactions. here.

Ferryn woke at the sound of her alarm and tried to put behind the stressors of yesterday with a hot shower. When she undressed, she noticed the greenish-brown bruises on her arms and torso that had formed since her breakdown yesterday. She had forgotten about that and she felt a bit guilty. She hadn't really meant to hurt herself like that, but she had been so upset. She focused hard on the hot shower water and the potential the day ahead of her held.

After dressing warmly and eating some oatmeal, Ferryn found herself outside with the others for a headcount. The air was crisp, and it felt nice. Some of the students had training sessions to go to, but Ferryn did not. After the headcount, Ferryn approached Mako casually, hands in her pockets.

"Wh-what are y-y-your plans f-for- your p-plans for today?" She asked.

Paris.

Paris woke up in a cold sweat, startled at the sound of her alarm. She groaned and then rolled out of bed, already shaking like a leaf when her feet hit the floor. All she could see was visions of Leona and Edzan pummeling her into a hard, rocky snowbank. She pulled on a thick, wool sweater, feeling slightly more able to hide within herself, and took a deep breath.

Come up with a reward, Paris. Uhhhh... Ah! Yes. The hot springs, Paris. Imagine soaking your absolutely smashed and battered body in the hot springs and how good that will feel...

It had been a tip Paris had gotten from a session with Yuri recently. She had mentioned how she felt too scared to commit to anything scary and Yuri had suggested that maybe she could push herself more if she thought about how she would reward herself later with something she'd enjoy. It helped the quivering plant a little. But Paris was not looking forward to extra discomfort and injury from the cold adding to the pain from being pummeled.

At breakfast, Paris asked the kitchen staff if they had any veggie trays or something, even thought that wasn't usually offered at breakfast. She needed extra fibre so that the act of rapidly growing plants would be easier on her body. She could grow the plants regardless, as her skin was eternally nutrient soil, but if Paris didn't eat a lot of plant nutrients, she'd feel pretty exhausted since the plants would steal nutrients from her body's natural store instead. So Paris ravenously ate as many veggies as the bewildered kitchen staff would give her, and then she hoarded away a handful of mini cucumbers in her seed satchel for later. She would've prefered to take a more nutrient rich veggie like broccoli or kale, but if she had to down some major fibre without any water, cucumbers were preferable.

On her way to the headcount outside, the hotel's gift shop haunted Paris again and she caved, buying a very thick and long winter coat with almost all of the remainder of her allowance. She looked extremely tiny inside the coat, but she knew she'd be warm. Then Paris joined the line of students. After headcount, Paris stayed where she was, awaiting instruction from Edzan.

Mentions: FireMaiden FireMaiden Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

a31faa40c3355ad2adefc5ef194b4e7f.pngrwby-omegaverse-16642469-010620190214(1).jpgLeona Wright & Rin Takahashi
Interaction: Open-ish

Mentioned: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Dante) Natural Flavour Natural Flavour (Paris) Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Roy)
Paying attention to both the game Rin was playing and Dante's last song was a lot easier than it would be normally. She just stared at the bottle cap of her tea, occasionally glancing up at the TV whenever Rin's voice would raise. But mostly she was trying to pretend she wasn't there. Leona must have zoned out at some point because sooner than she ever realized, the game room started to clear out. She watched as Rin turned off the console and TV, finishing off the coffee she grabbed him with a slight scowl. She messed up, Leona knew that, but it wasn't too bad, right? If it was he would have made her go and get him another one or something like that. Anyway, that wasn't something she should worry about, for now, Leon just pushed up off the couch and tossed her bottle in the recycling before heading off to get ready for bed.

She slept close to the wall, curled up as small as possible. You know, after she was able to finally fall asleep. It was common for her to lay awake for an hour or two just daydreaming about random things in her past or stuff about the day. Or maybe just fantasies, like putting herself in her favorite anime or game worlds as a form of escape. Tonight's episode was Dragon Age cause why the hell not, Leona was bored. And really didn't want to think of anything. It worked though, Leona waking with someone elses alarm after falling asleep god knows when. Now, to everyone who grew up with her, they'd know she was not a morning person. At all, watching her trudge around the room to get dressed in the still mostly asleep state she was in would have been pretty funny. Especially after she accidentally tried to put on Emmy's socks. Anyway, once she was dressed and kind of awake, Leona headed off for breakfast.

Leona was dressed in skinny jeans, a long sleeves shirt, a hoodie, and her converse since she didn't own boots. A yawn fell from her lips as she entered the dining hall, arms raising above her head a bit to stretch as she made her way the line for breakfast. Leona didn't imagine there would be many choices, and she was right, they were presented with a traditional Japanese breakfast spread. She picked up one of the pre-made trays, one with a little higher iron content before turning to go and find a place to sit when a familiar weight found her shoulders. "Good morning Leona."

They didn't stop walking, Rin leading Leona to a table where he sat her down. And joining them were a few other nameless class B extras. The one's he took the entrance exam with. Anyway, other than sitting her down with them, Rin then just started to ignore her, so Leona started to eat her breakfast, looking around the dining hall. Her eyes fell upon Paris not long after she started doing that, which...god, she knew what was going through that girl's head. What was going through Roy's too. Blue eyes focused on the rice on her tray as Leona suddenly lost her appetite. Rin glanced at her for a second, smirking a bit. "You should eat Leona, aren't you training with Delta Break today?"

The blood bender shrugged, eating a small piece of fish as she glanced at him. The others at the table gave them a weird glance as he leaned down to her ear. "They're scared of you for a reason you know. Everyone is. For good reason though." Leona just...nodded. He was right. Paris and Roy were scared of her for a good reason, she knew it. The others probably were too, and if they weren't they would be eventually. "I'm not though, that's why you can stick by me okay? I'm the only one who doesn't hate you." He leaned up, allowing both him and Leona to finish their breakfasts before he took their trays to the return.

When he came back, he waited for her to stand up before walking with her to headcount. Run made sure they were standing in the middle of the mix of the two classes so their teachers could see them, but that why Rin could keep an eye on Leona. After that was done, his arm was once again over her shoulder. "So, if you aren't called off first, what should we do? I'll pay, of course, I know you're poor as hell," Rin laughed a bit, looking down at her. Leona just stood there with her arms crossed.

"I don't know, just something fun I guess."

tumblr_oqinxbatXU1u9y0nmo1_1280.pngSera Hikari
Interaction: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc (Edzan)
Mentioned: N/A

As his arm found its place around her, she sighed and relaxed more against him. Her head leaned back against his shoulder, one of the hands moving up to gently trace his arm. "It's hard not to accept someone like you. Even if the ghost doesn't like me, " She giggled, teasing him a little. Edzan was what some would call a delinquent in high school. And people who weren't around for that would have a very hard time believing that. Sera though, saw both sides, he was always really nice with her...and then he'd turn around and do something dumb as shit. But then he got to come and see her again. In their lives now, there weren't enough moments like this. Just some downtime. Sure it wasn't completely downtime, he still technically had to chaperone the boys.

But that didn't stop him from spending the night.

When Sera woke up the next morning, she went about her typically routine (she did give Edzan a sneaky kiss on a cheek he hopefully didn't know about), only this time doing most of it in the bathroom until she was dressed. Warmly of course, since she was going to be outside and up at the training areas with Edzan and Yuri for today. Once that was settled, she put together a bag of medical supplies so she would be prepared for every occasion because she didn't know what those two had in mind. But knowing them, neither of them would be going way on those kids. An unfortunate reality of those school and line of work though, villains didn't go easy on you just because you were a kid or just starting out. They had to prepare them for that worst-case scenario.

But with Edzan, Yuri, and Ami here, these kids had nothing to worry about. Those three kicked a significant amount of ass. And Sera wasn't in denial about her support role. That might by why Edzan so often handed her a gun...and why she knew how to use one. Anyway, after she was prepared, and with a quick stop at the empty dining hall for an early breakfast before any of the kids stopped by, Sera decided to head on up to the training areas to make sure everything was set up and that nobody was there doing things they weren't supposed to.

f0ac015dbe52caeae46f0a4425ef6adf.jpgYuri Fujioka
Interaction: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon (Flame) DovahBeat DovahBeat Amyleii Amyleii (Emmy)
Mentioned:

The rest of the call with her wife went well, but after that, Yuri pretty much just slept. Or tried to, she was both exhausted and unable to sleep so it was a weird combination that forced her out of bed at 6 am and into the arms of a coffee maker in the dining hall with her laptop. She still had a few session notes to finish up, emails, that's kind of deal. Not to mention some of the 2nd and 3rd year's students who wanted to know if they needed call they could. And the answer was yes, obviously. Just as Yuri was a Pro Hero, she was a psychologist. Honestly, on more than one occasion, their mental health came before their studies and their training. Not that people listened to her very often. Anyway, she was also making sure the substitutes for her extra classes had her lesson plans, Yuri hadn't expected to be out of town for this but it was important they followed it to a tee.

As the students started to come in for breakfast, Yuri debated on if she should leave and give them their space, but decided against it and stayed to observe the way they interacted with each other. Of course, she couldn't see everything, but for the most part, it seemed like everyone was getting along. While a few would, of course, opt to keep to themselves as expected, while others seemed to be making an attempt at making friend groups. Though Yuri didn't stick around for the entire time. The older woman stood and headed out to the hall where she put her laptop back in her bag and asked one of the clerks if the minded holding it behind the front desk.

Once students were done with breakfast she assisted with leading everyone outside for a headcount, almost unable to contain a smile as she spotted a few faces. Her first group. Once the head count was done, she stood at the front of the group with her arms crossed. "If you were a part of that fight on the bus yesterday on the ride up here, I'll need you to follow me. Don't worry dragons, I won't let you freeze."

Emmy rushes down to breakfast pretty early to eat as much as she could so she would have the energy to fight with yuri. She followed yuri once breakfast was done.

Flame's gaze shot up to her newfound teacher and her ears flicked as she followed obediently, breath invisible in the air... mainly because her internal temperature matched that of the mountain; pretty much frozen.

But, she'd snatched enough heat from the lodge that she could function and was keeping it circulating through her system. Though she was still shivering—not that that would do any good.

Upon hearing the tail-end of Yuri-sensei's speech, Flame contained a snort. She should hope not. 'Be pretty bad if the students ended up freezing to death.

But she said nothing, wings closing around her shoulders as she messed with the dial of the restrictor, turning it up and back down again; just to feel the shift of power.

How much of her stamina was this thing taking up? She'd estimate a 'not much', though that may vary a bit, since this was her combat setting.

Edzan Miller and Xander Malker

Interaction: FireMaiden FireMaiden shadowdude505 shadowdude505 EldridSmith EldridSmith
Mentioned Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

Edzan Miller.pngWork outxander.pngroy 2.png a little bit of Roy

Edzan blinked awake and rubbed his face yawning, before shooting up with a start and scanning the room "Where am I...? This... isn't my room... Oh- wait a minute" He stretched his arms and shoulders, remembering the night previous where he had decided to keep Sera company for the night and disregarded his claim of keeping watch of the boy's side of the resort, he hoped no one would write him up for that. Looking up at himself in the mirror across the room Edzan rubbed the bottom half of his face, hands gliding across the slight stubble around his jawline and mouth, he also examined the scars across his back and chest, he swore there was more every time that he che- "wait a minute I'm was shirtless" the silver-haired man paused his self-examination looking down at himself with a slight frown, what exactly had happened after the movie last night? if it was anything drastic he was sure that he would have recalled it, he wasn't that old yet.

Pulling a shirt on and sliding his red jacket over his shoulders Edzan shook his head, perhaps sleeping in wasn't the best plan, he's completely negated his morning training because of it so he'd have to warm up before the training with students started. Edzan began walking toward the bathroom door to wash up for the start of the day but quickly stopped when he heard running water, so instead, he looked the other way and sent a very drowsy looking Delta Force to grab one of the hotel's tooth brushed and toothpaste tubes for him, the ghost returned, pulling the dental gear under the door as he half-heartedly floated, the poor guy was clearly grumpy from being bottled up all night.

With his morning cleanup done he decided it'd be best to do some pushups while he waited for Sera to be ready, the man assumed it was in bad taste to just leave the room with no goodbye. He was just finishing up with some pull-ups and a bar held high by Delta Force and dropped down to see the doctor packing up, walking over to her while toweling off he stood behind her and looked toward the mirror in front of them. He dwarfed her, both in height and broadness, if Sera crouched she could probably take up the same amount of space as Edzan's chest did. When she turned around to face the scarred man he leaned over her slightly, brushing a golden lock of hair out of her face as he looked down at her with his gleaming eyes.

"After training today I'll have to request you patch me up, Hunter might cut me up a bit, so pack a couple of extra bandaids. Little light." He used to jokingly call her that in high school, it was a slight jab at her last name but it was endearing none the less. he sighed through his nose in a bit of a laugh, placing his shaded glasses back on and leaning back. "Well, I'd better stop acting like I'm hot stuff for the rest of the week or DF will get rowdy. I did have a great night with you, Sera. I have to thank you for having me." he pulled his jacket on a little tighter and walked for the door, his cape igniting behind him and unraveling as he walked. He made his way out of the lodge and to the training location for today, waiting for his group of three to arrive.

Xander crunched into another protein bar as he pumped iron at the same time as going about his morning routine "So like -Crunch crunch- like how bad do ya' think teach'll kick are arse? -munch munch* weren't cha' there when he was whoopin' Dante n' Leo's asses? some of the upperclassmen said e' was holdin' back in that too, so we're like hyper fu-" he was interrupted by the excited approach of Kat who Nya'd her way over to the two boys. "Yo! Wassup KitKat? Ya' ready to get turned to rubble by Delta Break! kahahaha!"

As they began making their way to training sight he saw Roy painting something and shouted over at him "AYYY! Roy'Boy!!! Whatcha doin man it's cold as ass out ere'!!" this resulted in Roy jumping in place with a small yelp from the pale lad. "Oh- I'm uh... painting the scenery to pass the time, I thought I would capture the way the trees and mountains curve around the valley and form a beautiful symmetry around the lake at the base of the mountain- Did you know this lake gets much much larger in the hotter parts of the year? the snow from the mountain tops melts and fills it up making it quite the unique spot to paint, considering a different artist could capture the area during summer and it'd look totally different!" he paused chuckling slightly and rubbed the back of his head, slightly ashamed of how much he rambled on. "Sorry to talk your ear off- In short, I'm painting the scenery and I'm going to give the finished product to Paris as a gift since she can't stand the cold, I thought I'd give her the chance to see the mountain's beauty if I captured it in paint!" Xander stared blankly with a smile at the albino artist as he spoke and nodded slowly at the end of the boy's speech, most of it went waaaay over his head

"Uh-- Yeah yeah cool man! sure she'll love it n' stuff- all the equality or whatever... See ya' round!" he turned and kept walking with his two partners for the training "So guys, how badly ya' think we're gonna get recked? I'm bettin' at least 15 bucks we're all on our tails in the first 2 minutes... uh- no offense Kat..."

Kat Jackson
Anime Cat Hoodie.jpg"Nyahaha...," Kat nervously giggled. She knew fighting Edzan wasn't going to be easy, but the way Xander phrased it... She knew they weren't literally going to be turned into rubble; it was just hard to say yes to a question like that.

"Nya?" Protein? She wasn't really in-the-know about a lot of health stuff, but she didn't want to "crash" either. She scurried out of her seat and grabbed a beef sausage, gnawing on it during the headcount.

She playfully wiggled her tail after Xander's tail comment. "None taken," she replied, smiling up at him.

She kept a cat ear focused on the teachers, hoping to catch some kind of announcement while she chatted with her teammates. "Two minutes?" she asked. "Are you talking about the whole fight? Or just how long it'll take him to end our first attempt at fighting him?"

Her ear twitched. "Nya!" she quickly interjected. "It sounds like Edzan-Sensei is waiting for us. Let's go Team!" She cutely raised a fist into the air and started to skip toward Edzan's training area.

Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc EldridSmith EldridSmith

Last edited:
Dante

Interacting with: Raven Britt-21 Britt-21
Avature ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon
Leona FireMaiden FireMaiden
Mentions: Rin FireMaiden FireMaiden
"Da-kun"

Dante's thoughts, in an instant, shifted from his machinations about his quirk to memories he'd all but forgotten. He'd been called that before, but it was a long time ago, before everything fell apart. Back when the world was a little more simple. Sure, his old classmates back then were a bunch of pricks, but it wasn't like he had no friends. He had two, actually. One would later betray him, the other, well... He lost touch with her after his family was forced to move following the Incident... The sad part is, even now, he couldn't remember her name, just the nickname he used to call her.

He felt himself be poked, his eyes blinking several times as his mind returned to his body and he found Raven pouting up at him. "Oh, sorry, I guess I was spacing out just a bit" He laughed sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head with an awkward, closed fang smile. "I was going to go get a bit more training done. I've got a few tricks I've almost got the bugs worked out of and I'd like to have the bugs all gone before I have to get my ass beat by the teachers later" He admitted, stepping onto his blood board. "You're more than welcome to tag along. It never hurts to have a few extra sets of eyes when trying new stuff. Not to mention if I overdo it I maaaaay need someone to drag me back" He laughed at his own expense, his eyes catching sight of Leona.

Did no one else notice she seemed almost five sizes smaller when Rin was around?

"Hey Leona, don't forget, you promised to help me work on that thing from yesterday this morning!" Dante called over to her with that same bright, closed-fanged smile. If she needed an out, he'd give her one. Besides, it never hurt to have more training partners. Given Leona was another blood bender, he could probably learn from her, too!

It was at this point he felt it. A third set of eyes boring into him with untold curiosity. He turned his gaze towards the serpent who was eyeing him speechlessly. "You're Avature from class 1-B right? If you want to come train too, you're more than welcome to! I've actually got a bit of a training area set up just a bit beyond yonder treeline" He gestured over to it. "I can't say it's anything fancy, but you're more than welcome to train with us." He offered, making sure those that wanted to come along were ready as he started gliding at a steady pace over the snow on his board towards the training area. Of course, that didn't stop him from talking.

"It's always awesome to see how others use their Quirks. I'm... admittedly a bit of a copycat myself. Most of my inspiration for stuff I can do stems from what I've seen others do" He confessed as he kept facing the group as the board moved him.

They'd soon find his training area. Snowmen. Dozens upon Dozens of snowmen were strewn about. Some behind trees, some here, some there... Notably, some had blue cloth wrapped around them, usually with one or two unmarked snowmen nearby. "The snowmen with the markers are civilians. I was using them as an extra level of difficulty. I used the trees to simulate walls. I'm working on tightening the curve on my bullets to get them to wrap around corners in a hallway. It's easy enough when it's within my control radius, outside of that... It's all spin and physics." He chuckled as he scratched his chin. In the middle of the snowman army, They'd notice a well trodden clearning. No doubt he'd been moving all over this area all morning, to the point you couldn't see footprints, just well worn trails from different spots set up for different scenarios.

"And aaaaaaaaaall the way over there...." He trailed off, gesturing to a snowman on a small cliff quite a ways in the distance. "You'll see my ranged dummy. After the Entrance Exam, I realized I needed to be prepared for snipers and others who might have a greater range on their Quirk. So every now and again I take a potshot at it to see if I can hit it." Given the snowman was rather red... It was clear he'd successfully nailed it a number of times. Dante, though, seemed a bit chipper, rather happy other people actually wanted to train with him. It was a needed boost given he'd noticed others averting their eyes around his Quirk the night prior.

"If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask. Oh! And don't hit the snowmen too hard. I poured water on them so they're... more like Icemen now... Don't want anyone breaking anything trying to hit them" He chuckled, forming a blood bullet in his hand. His eyes caught sight of something moving. Someone had decided to follow them, and rather than join the group for training, they were taking a much creepier and more stalker-y approach. Dante, though, didn't make it obvious he'd noticed.

"I had to ice the snowmen because my blood bullets kept knocking the heads off. After the third time fixing it, i just iced them so they could take a hit better. On the plus side, I tend to hit my targets most of the time now! See that snowman behind the tree?" He nodded towards the one behind a particularly wide tree where a snowman's head could be seen poking out. He knew the stalker was hiding behind it, staying out of sight now, but Dante had seen him dip behind his makeshift cover. He was probably right next to the snowman target Dante had put up too.

It was an opportunity he didn't dare pass up. He swiped his hand through the air, sending a blood bullet on a low curve that seemed to almost touch the snow before it banked a hard left and hit its marks: A twig and two acorns. It was a beautiful shot that clearly was too shallow to hit the snowman.

"Well.... I hit them most of the time.... I guess I pulled that a bit short and hit some wood...."

Maybe that'd teach the prick not to be a shady stalker... It took everything in him to keep up his innocent facade...

1598237389517.png Hunter smiled lightly at Xander's comment about the three of them being turned into rubble before he noticed his friends attention drawn to Roy. Hunter politely waved to the painter but didn't say anything as to avoid disrupting Roy's concentration. Hunter stared on as Kat nervously giggled before grabbing some protein. He was glad she did, it would be terrible if she crashed during training and was unable to reap the full benefits of the day. "Depending on how well we work together, how aggressive we are, and our tactics we can last anywhere from under thirty seconds to ten minutes if we try and draw it out and use more evasive and ambush tactics. However I'm going to guess an average of three to four minutes for each fight." He commented before nodding at Kat's comments about needing more details and that it was time to go. He swiftly walked besides the two as they advanced to training.
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc shadowdude505 shadowdude505

76559827_p0_master1200.jpgLana & Mako
Lana was one with the darkness once the time for napping occurred, easily able to utilize her makeshift curtains to hide the light she was using to read. Even after Paris's unspeakable act of completely intentional malice managed to damage her book, that wasn't able to keep Lana from enjoying it completely. She'd probably have to tape the pages in later, but for now the contents within those pages were rife for internal ridicule. She never did need much sleep, as her caution of others led her to wait for everyone else to be confirmed to be snoozing before she'd allow herself to drift off. What she hadn't been expecting was for someone else to have the same idea. As the night reached the apex of midnight, there was stirring about that led to Lana shutting off her light just as another got out of bed. It was none other than the creepy mask girl, who for some reason was still wearing her mask in the middle of the night. She was suspicious, far too suspicious for Lana's liking. Giving cautious glances around as she tip-toed her way out of the room. Unfortunately for her, her caution was no match for Lana's unrivaled distrust.

Her actions led to Lana following far behind as she slinked her way through the halls of teh resort, with Lana's suspicion abating greatly once she realized that the Masked Girl was simply going to the bathroom. Rolling her eyes at what she perceived to be over the top shyness on the other girl's part, Lana was preparing to make her way back to the dorm when she heard it.

A moan...

Low, but just audible enough to make Lana stop.

And then another, and all of a sudden Lana sported a grin as she turned around. Confusion, suspicion, and a healthy dose of morbid curiosity led to her ever so slowly pushing open the bathroom door. A negative mind such as herself pictured all manner of deliciously undesirable things that could be occurring inside, what she hadn't expected was for Mako to simply be eating.

It was the way she was eating that had Lana locking up in confused discomfort.

I2af0d4612b85b41c1b3c2a819968ffc7.jpgnside, she spotted Mako with her mask down, leaning over the sink as saliva flowed from her lips down to the drain below. At her side was an almost pitiful looking baggie of nuts, dried berries and jerky. With a glazed look in her eyes, Mako slowly slid a berry into her mouth, another low moan slipping out as another gush of saliva spilt into the sink below. Her free hand was gripping the edge of the sink with almost maddened intensity, her eyes staring blankly at herself as she went for another bite.

Lana found herself oddly transfixed by the sight, not used to seeing the... particular process by which Mako ate. The contents of the baggie slowly but surely dissappeared as Mako trembled during each and every bite. Her hands shaking so much at one point that a single walnut slipped from her fingers and clattered away. Mako turned to look down at it, only for her gaze to settle on the multiple legs of Lana. So captivated by the sight was she that Lana failed to flee with any haste, and soon found herself locked in an extremely uncomfortable staring match with Mako.

Eyes still glazed over and her breath still ragged from the euphoric process of eating, Mako just stared blankly for a moment blinking and finally managing recognize her classmate standing before her. Breath still somewhat uneven, Mako's eyes turned away as she reached for some paper towels and was soon patting a folded up square of them against her mouth.

"Sorry, the... I usually use sink stalls for this." Mako said slowly, putting a hand over the rest of the baggie she had looking down at the sink before her "But they don't have one in here."

"...Right..." was all Lana could say, finding her progress at learning to speak with others suddenly didn't seem so pertinent as words failed her in this scenario.

Mako glanced at her out of the corner of her eyes as she pulled her mask up over her mouth and nodded to the stalls behind her, "Do you..?"

"No..." Lana said quickly whilst carefully backing away "I don't.... I'm good."

The Next Day...

Mako made her way outside with her hands in her pockets. Having mostly been on the sidelines during breakfast, she found herself making her way to the headcount with a gaze rolling over the other students assembled. This was it, snowy mountain time. After embarrassingly having one of her meals walked in on last night, Mako felt the distraction of learning how to board was far more necessary than it had been previously, so once the headcount was finished, she immediately began looking for some folks to train with. Her search was interrupted by the approach of Ferryn, who she gave a wave to before looking down to the board she'd rented for just such an occasion.

"Well, Xander and his pals seemed eager to get to riding, I figured I could ask them for help on learning how to ride this." she admitted before looking around "But I dunno, don't really want to interrupt their trio dynamic. Then again, not like there's many other options for grouping up around-"

"Let's do this sweetie pies!"

Mako paused at the loud declaration, the only one with that particular vernacular and volume being-

tumblr_mt2nwuUUHg1s7lh6lo1_500.jpgusvMAAu.jpgtumblr_o1gxtvYcoD1rvdke8o1_500.png
Bella hefted a pair of skis in one hand and dragged an already irate Lana to her side with the other, once more flanked by her boys as she waved the skis and tried to get everyone's attention. Her slime pal, Edmund, seemed more goopy than usual, as if his slimy skin was furiously writhing with more potency than usual. Despite an apparent frown on his face, he couldn't help but look to the side at a Still-Shirtless Taka who partook of an ice-cream cone whilst leaning against his board.

"Honey Bear's already set to take all her cute lil' cubs on the ride o their lives!" She declared whilst gesturing around to the students of both class A and B "Come on over kiddies, Mama don't bite too hard. Its gonna be all kinds of tantalizing to the senses, baby! We're gonna make all kinds o' nice and curvy lines all up and down this mound, mhm!"

Mako shrugged, "I mean... I guess they're an option." though she was hesitant to get too close to Lana after the incident last night, she wasn't often the type to let awkward scenarios get in the way of going about her day.

EldridSmith EldridSmith Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Natural Flavour Natural Flavour shadowdude505 shadowdude505 One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost Amyleii Amyleii ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon FireMaiden FireMaiden DovahBeat DovahBeat Slav Slav

[ Ferryn Evans ]

location. outside the hotel.
mentions. bella and boys, lana.
interactions. GrieveWriter GrieveWriter .

Ferryn was about to suggest to Mako that maybe just the two of them could go skiing/snowboarding when Bella and her crew showed up, dragging Lana. Ferryn clenched her teeth immediately, and nearly gasped when Mako accepted them as an option. Ferryn looked up at Mako, her feelings about the gang written all over her face.

"Y-y-you don't a-actually want to g-go... actually w-want to go with them, d-do you?" Ferryn prepared to have her plans thrown into the fire, cause she definitely didn't want to go out with Bella. Bella didn't listen to people at all when they could talk normally. Someone like Ferryn wouldn't be able to defend themselves at all, and there was nothing Ferryn hated and feared more than being taken advantage of because of her disability.

But she wasn't going to stop Mako from going with them. She just couldn't possibly see how the tentacled girl could enjoy it.

Paris.

After the headcount, Paris stood around for a moment, watching as everyone began to disperse. She knew that her training session with Edzan was later, and she wondered how she would pass the time.

Roy was nowhere to be found, she wasn't sure where he had gone off to, and thus, she didn't have anyone to follow. Hearing Dante's words to Leona, Raven, and Avature, Paris kinda wanted to join them too, but shyness stopped her and she watched sadly as the group hurried away, following Dante as he led the way on his blood board.

Just as they were almost out of sight, Paris gritted her teeth and ran after them. This field trip is about growing stronger in our training and in our bond as a class! I must grow stronger to be worthy of my own blood! Panting heavily, she filed into the back of the group, trying not to breathe too loudly. Hopefully they'd just let her stay and lurk. And maybe even learn something.

Dante seemed to be very knowledgeable about his quirk, and physics, and very serious about training hard. A lot of the boys in class 1-A were serious about training hard, and Paris felt inferior. Maybe if I stick around I'll learn something. No! I'll definitely learn something!

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Britt-21 Britt-21 FireMaiden FireMaiden

Last edited:
569e3e0d73decd9d5060fab02dbbbb47.jpgLeona Wright
Interaction: One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost (Dante) Britt-21 Britt-21 (Raven)

Mentioned: ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon (Avatrue) Natural Flavour Natural Flavour (Paris)
If he had waited two seconds longer, who knows where Rin might have dragged her off to. But just like with dinner last night, Dante swept in and saved the day. Leona slipped out of Rin's grasp, giving the silver-haired boy a bit of a forced smile before she trotted off the join Dante and the other two. "Thanks, guys." She wasn't entirely sure what was going to happen, or what Dante had in mind exactly, but it was better than spending time with that jerk. So she jogged over to join his little group, waving at Raven with a smile though for the moment she seemed to ignore the snake boy as Dante led them off to the makeshift training area he made up. Honestly, it was kind of impressive. He must have been up pretty early in order to set all that up. A small smile came to her lips, obviously trying to ignore the set of eyes she felt on the back of her skull. "We're all copycats in someway. Honestly, I don't think there's anyone who has a completely original move," She spoke, trying to reassure him a little. "Doesn't make anything you do any less impressive. You kicked ass during the entrance exam, nobody forgot about that."

As he started explaining the different snowmen, and he mentioned the one far off, Leona's brows furrowed. "Geez, just how far is your control radius?" She mumbled. It was clear he had an amazing amount of control, but more impressive, he didn't seem to have to worry about a control radius. "My constructs always turn back to liquid outside of 30 feet." 30 feet in any direction was the extent of her control. Sometimes she could get lucky, and her constructs would hold together long enough to hit a target outside of 30 feet, but it wouldn't do nearly the same amount of damage. It's why she favored close quarter combat over ranged. But that was just another thing that seemed to impress her about Dante. It was about that time he mentioned asking questions...before Leona noticed a sudden change in his focus.

Looking around, she saw him too. A sigh passed over her lips, shoulders slumping for a second as she opening her mouth to tell Dante just to ignore Rin. It was nothing she couldn't handle, and if that meant leaving, so be it. But...holy hell. Watching that blood bullet whip around the tree and land on Rin was worth it. They'd get to watch him stumble back, trying to keep his composure before he fell backwards. If they were listening carefully, they might be able to hear the high pitched whine emitting from Rin. Leona had to contain her laughter mainly because if he heard her, it wouldn't end well. "We-we can just leave him there for now," The girl managed, choking down her laughter as she pulled her knife from her hoodie pocket.

She popped the blade open, moving to cut her palm in order to get some blood for training but as she glanced over her shoulder and spotted Paris, her good more shifted. Quickly, she closed the knife and stuffed it back in her pocket. While she couldn't avoid using her quick when they were training with Edzan-sensei, she could at least avoid it now. Paris didn't deserve to be scared right now. "So, how long did it take before you could make the bullets like that?"

Mako Glass
Mako took note of Ferryn's apprehension almost immediately, tilting her head at her whilst giving a sympathetic smile under her mask. It was just an option, of course, but Mako wouldn't have felt right putting a friend in a scenario like that, especially when other options were available. Having taken note of Dante's offer for others to join his particular training session, Mako nudged Ferry before gesturing after him.

"Relax Fer, we could always pal with Dante and them." she said, altering her stance before walking after them "Not like I gotta hit the boarding immediately, any kind of Quirk training is usually up my alley"

Having said that, she tucked the board under her arm and followed after Dante and them.

Natural Flavour Natural Flavour

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Britt-21 Britt-21

"Uh... yea... h," Av replied, having to pause and make an effort to pronounce the last letter. A small, forked tongue flicking out briefly. "I—ah... I'm in 1-A, though, just transferred." He definitely seemed to have a speech impediment. Likely due to how thin his tongue was. Well, that and the fact that his fangs looked a tad too big for his mouth.

Avature followed slowly, just a bit shy and also a tad cold. His metabolism ran quickly, sure, but the snow on bare scales still did a number on him. Because he was going slowly, he heard the soft panting from behind and his head tilted as he half-turned to look, sequentially rising to a bit more of his full height.

He found a small, black-haired girl there (Paris)—wait, she was at karaoke, wasn't she?—following behind at a run. His tail twitched and he slowed down more, trailing behind to let her catch up. "Do you... need help?" He queried, tailtip twitching.

Avature stopped a moment to fuss with his hair, taking off a rubber-band from his wrist and moving the strands into a high pony-tail. Not only was it long, but his hair was, unfortunately, very thick. To the point of being actually heavy. Maybe he could use it as a weapon, now that he thought about it...

Last edited:
[ Ferryn Evans ]

location. outside hotel --> Dante's training area.
mentions. One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost .
interactions. GrieveWriter GrieveWriter .

Ferryn relaxed considerably and nodded, following Mako as the two began follow after Dante.

Paris.

Paris lurked behind the group for awhile, and even giggled when Rin got sacked. Dante was smart. Paris had known that Rin was there, too, but only because she was in the back of the group and could see him where he hid. Paris loved how Dante had barely shown that he saw Rin there.

Leona took out her knife to cut her palm and Paris stared at it, a little nervous but feeling protected by the slight anonymity being in the group held. Then Leona glanced at her and put it away. Huh? Paris didn't understand. Does she not want me here? A bit of a blow to the plant child, but Paris just stood, staring at her shoes.

'Do you... need help?'

Paris just looked up at the snake, somewhat sadly. I don't really belong here, do I... I'm a hindrance to Leona and desperately out of place. "No..." She mumbled. She'd leave, but it would be very obvious that she did, so she stayed, staring at her shoes and trying not to fall deeper into the pit of her own despair.

One Mean Ghost One Mean Ghost FireMaiden FireMaiden ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Last edited:
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
FireMaiden FireMaiden
Britt-21 Britt-21

Avature hummed, tail flicking again as he started stretching. "You look kinda down," He noted, arching his back and curling up for a moment. He rested his upper-body on his coils and tilted his head, curious. This one was less intimidating than Dante...

Maybe...

"Wanna tshrain with me? I've been... t... old I really need to work on my... agili... ts... agility." He paused after that fluster-cluck of a sentence, flushing a light shade of pink in embarrassment.

He did the tongue-flick again.

WHAT THE HELL I THOUGHT I GOT RID OF THAT TIC!

Paris.

When Avature asked Paris if she wanted to train with him, she slowly brought her eyes up from the ground to look at the thick snake boy.

He looked kind of scary... Like if Paris was a small animal she might get eaten. Snakes ate mice and rats, and even sometimes rabbits. What would a snake Avature's size eat?

Then Paris remembered that she was more akin to a small plant than a small animal and she relaxed a little. Just a little. Snakes were carnivores and Paris was all herb. Except that she was in a human body. Paris tried to push that train of thought away and focused on a new one.

Despite looking scary, Avature also looked kind of friendly. And he wanted to train with her.

"Do you have a certain exercise in mind?" Paris asked, shyly.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back