• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

FireMaiden

Grade A Bitch
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

229b159556c2633a635312770f223c86.jpg

• Dark clouds slowly crept across the sky above, the pitter patter of scatter rain hitting the cobblestone streets adding to this gloomy day in Terberis. The usual hustle and bustle of the main city market was unaffected though, the common folk not letting a little rain get in the way of the daily rat race called survival. Among these good folk, stood an old man on tattered clothing. His feet firmly planted atop an old crate, his eyes wide and wild. "You fools!" He called, a few disinterested glances turning his way. "Can you not see it? Can you not feel it?! Enone himself is weeping! He weeps for us!" Those glances turned away, another religious fanatic spewing his paranoid ravings. Graphing at straws for attention. Annoying of course, but not uncommon here. The man gasped, clutching at his chest as he threw his head back, wild eyes staring up at the clouded sky. "King Sebastian has forsaken us! He has forgotten us! Sat in his tower, he cannot hear the good people of Liomura!" Once again, a few gazes shifted to watch. Crying so publicly about the king...the guard had already straightened up.

The old man bent forward, eyes finding the crowd shuffling by. "He takes and he takes and he takes! And he gives nothing in return!" The man cried. "His conquests will lead to war! It's already brewing, you cannot ignore the signs!" Once again, the man would be ignored. What was it to them if he started war? Terberis was safe. Nobody could touch it. "Our son's will be stolen and sent to their deaths, our economy will crumble! Nobody will be safe from Sebastian's wrath!" Still he was ignored. The wild look on his eyes turned desperate, he only needed one soul to listen. One man or woman or child to start the rebellion. One heart among the thousands that believed him. "Will you only act when it's too late?" He yelled, his voice breaking, his throat dry and hoarse. He could not ignore the heavy metallic footfalls behind him, guards sporting the royal emerald and gold armor descending onto him like a vulture on a fresh corpse.

He threw himself forward, off the crate and onto the cobblestone. Knobbly knees hit the ground, his hands clawing at the stone to pull himself forward. Thunder tore through the sky as the soft drizzle suddenly turned to an angry downpour. "YOU WILL REGRET IT!" He bellowed, heavy hands closing on his arms, the guard not bothering to put him on his feet. "YOU'LL SEE, YOU'LL ALL SEE! SEBASTIAN WILL BE OUR DOWNFALL!" He fought with the rain to be heard, the common folk turning the faces away from him as the guard dragged him away. Everything was fine. It had to be. Sebastian was simply a man in mourning, the old man was wrong. It was an easy to believe lie. Convenient denial. They had all seen the signs. Hear the rumors from passing merchants, the palace servants. But ignoring the signs was easier than facing them. Than staring down certain death as that man had. But there would no doubt be a few. Brave souls who would challenge what was dawning, how the world was turning. But just how far are the willing to go for Astoria?

Last edited:
I feel like I have been part of this at some point. It seems so familiar. And your name sure does as well.

Either way, I would love to join! The dark undertones remind me of my favourite game series, the souls games (and elden ring). And every rp needs proud noble knights, no matter if they deem the right thing to crush or defend the rebels, right?

I’m super impressed with the depth of the story and world building here. I didn’t think I was going to spend my night reading the LORE. I couldn’t help but get some Berserk Band of the Hawk vibes from the plot line lol.

Divinity Original Sin 2 is an amazing and immersive fantasy game to check out and play solo or with friends. Tons of different gameplay styles and story endings. I recommend doing a blood mage ;) Anyway, Interested!

I wanted to let you guys also know that the CS thread is already open for posting! The characters that were posted there already are people from last time who wanted to stick around with the same characters!

Working my way through lore, but I wanted to go ahead and ask about a character concept.
The idea is a Faye “wandslinger”. A magical alternative to the gunslinger archetype, I’d still draw on the vibes and troupes of it. The character would probably have a variety of wands they made (a fire bolt wand, an icicle wand, etc). While having some magical skill outside of the wands, I see them also leaning a lot on Runes.
For Faye type, I’m eyeing something based on Kitsune.

This sound workable?

Edit: Further analysis of the archetype list fits this idea quite firmly in the “Gun Mage” idea.

Last edited:
Working my way through lore, but I wanted to go ahead and ask about a character concept.
The idea is a Faye “wandslinger”. A magical alternative to the gunslinger archetype, I’d still draw on the vibes and troupes of it. The character would probably have a variety of wands they made (a fire bolt wand, an icicle wand, etc). While having some magical skill outside of the wands, I see them also leaning a lot on Runes.
For Faye type, I’m eyeing something based on Kitsune.

This sound workable?

Edit: Further analysis of the archetype list fits this idea quite firmly in the “Gun Mage” idea.
A Kitsune would work. They're generally not very sociable creatures and like most days, strongly dislike/hate the other mortal races. But there are a few known exception like the ones living up in elven territory that usually interact pretty well with the elves.

A Kitsune would work. They're generally not very sociable creatures and like most days, strongly dislike/hate the other mortal races. But there are a few known exception like the ones living up in elven territory that usually interact pretty well with the elves.
Excellent! I can definitely work with that. I’ll get to work on a character sheet.

And because I forgot to do it before, I’ll say probably my favorite fantasy game is Witcher 3, and my preferred class in fantasy games fit the rogue/thief type. I like my skill points.

Giving this a small bump! I'm looking for adding two new characters to the roster, still not first come first serve, and we're still in the first chapter!

I would also like the add that the CS thread is older, but all characters and players there are still active! We rebooted with our original characters

Last edited:
Interested ! My favorite fantasy game is probably Icewind Dale, and I usually play clerics

I remember this...

Made an orc a long time ago for this, from one of the southern tribes nearby a horrible mist place.

Had big Himbo energy.

Ah... I remember...

Fighters, in dnd/Pathfinder I play em and love em. They are what I love and cherish.

Bobs head in excitement.

Read a bit on the races, would it be possible to have a smart crow Faye with a stick?

1677782026147.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back