• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Big fat partner search | Several plots | Advanced | Original

Loud_and_proud

One Delta Ten Tango
Hello there. Hope y’all are having a good day! My name is Loud, and this is my massive search thread.

First of all, here are some things about me and how I like my RPs. Contains a few requests you totally need to know.

- I’m 18+ years old and prefer my partners to be in the same range. I don’t have anything against younger writers, and it’s not like I particularly look for smut or gore, but I want to be sure my occasional shock-content won’t traumatize anyone.

- My post length varies from four-five paragraphs to two-three Word pages. I’ll maybe go for shorter posts if you’re a godlike amazing partner, but don’t expect me to do one-lines. Overall, I just love to write and read a lot.

- Most of my characters are male, but I can do females, Gmails, whatever.

- Romance is never the most important element of the story for me. Though I appreciate different dynamics, slowly developing relationships and sometimes dramas to tear apart my poor kind heart, plot is always my top priority.

- I don’t do fandoms.

- I write a post per one-two days, but it varies depending on my real life. You can bug me, I don’t mind. I like frequent replies but can be very patient if the RP is worth it.

- I’m a fun guy, I love OOC chat. Also, send me your favorite meme if you’ve read this far.

And here are my plots sorted by my interest in decreasing order. I’ll use the abbreviations “MC” (My Character) and “YC” (Your Character).

“Heal and protect.” [Medieval Fantasy]
MC is a powerful mage that specializes in healing spells and enchantments. He lives in a small wooden shack in the depth of a mysterious, dangerous forest. His free-will exile is absolute, for he has many secrets that must not be discovered. His kind, loving nature craves human company, but he restrains himself from any social interactions, believing it’s the only way to bring some good upon these cursed lands.
YC is a warrior that, along with plenty other people, was caught by a large group of bandits that follow the Cult of Death, the cruelest and darkest ideology known to man. He manages to escape, fighting his way out, but is terribly wounded in the process and gets lost in the forest later. He discovers MC’s house by accident, and the mage has no choice – and, frankly, no intention – but to let him in and heal his wounds.
Finding out about all these cruelties, MC agrees to follow YC, who now wants to save other captives and destroy the Cult.

“Escaping reality.” [Futuristic / Medieval Fantasy]
MC is a mage that’s been pursued and tried to hide himself in another dimension but ended up on Earth, year 2120. YC is the first one to find him and to realize what a weird kinda shit just happened to them both. From now on YC will try his best to help the mage to survive in the world of technology while MC will… well, mostly panic and shoot fireballs, but also search for a way home.

“What the fuck, Greg?’ [Modern]
MC is the embodiment of trouble. He lives a poor life, trying to cut all the contacts with his past small crime partners, dealers and generally harmful self-destructive behavior. YC is his best and only friend, a cynical kinda guy that’s too hard to scare away, which is probably the only reason they still hang out.
One day MC wakes up and discovers he now has the ability to spontaneously blow the fuck up the things he touches, while YC at the same time finds out his body heals itself at an unbelievable speed. Oh, and now they’re both haunted by some dangerous-looking men in black with big guns. Seriously, what the fuck, Greg?

“I’m gonna destroy Uranus!” [Futuristic]
Ha-ha, very funny. But seriously, how did YC end up in this dump they call “intergalactic prison”? Now, don’t get all cocky, MC’s in the same damn situation here. But it’s not like it’s their first escape, even though they have never worked together before. MC’s a sly type, he plays clever and loves his dirty money. YC has a more direct approach – he kills and someone has to pay for it. They don’t like each other, but nobody’s stupid enough to try to get out on his own. MC’s a pilot, YC’s a mechanic – they’re gonna steal the coolest ship!
And maybe destroy Uranus later or whatever.

“Woodcutter’s kids.” [Medieval Fantasy]
MC is YC’s older brother. They barely knew their mother who passed away at a very young age because of a terminal sickness. Their father was a passionate drinker with little to no money to spend on his children, so they eventually learned how to take care of themselves. When the old man died, MC put himself in charge of his woodcutting business while YC took care of their house and garden. It was a small hut at the outlying area of the village, and they were happy there, living their quiet insignificant lives.
Until in one night it all burned to the ground. They’ll have to leave all they had behind and start a long journey to earn a living, to see the world and to become great heroes. Of course, it won’t be easy for two ignorant and untrained kids around fifteen-sixteen years of age.

“Not quite dead.” [Modern]
MC is a medieval eastern warrior whose soul was bound to Earth by an old unbreakable promise. Sadly, he wasn’t able to keep it, and now has to wait for someone to free him from this trap. But the legends got it all wrong, and now everyone thinks he’s an evil spirit that strives to spill as much blood as possible for his own mad satisfaction. They got one thing right though: to free him, someone had to climb the hill in the outskirts of the town and leave there a bouquet of daisies. But who’s bold or dumb enough to do such a thing?!
YC. YC is.
He was seeing ghosts since the age of five, but nobody believed him. He sees them suffering, crying, looking for the purpose they lost long time ago, but he can’t do anything – the living rarely have any effect on the undead realm. Sometimes he sees scary black monster haunting these ghosts, but he can’t protect them. But he’ll bring daisies and hope it will make a change.
It will, certainly.
Maybe when the warrior is free, he’ll show his gratitude through joining YC on his journey of helping the poor souls around him.

Please, PM me if you're interested, don't reply to the thread. Also, specify what plot you're interested in and what kind of relationship between characters you expect (platonic/MxM/other).

I may add other plots later, idk. You can suggest your own ideas too, honestly I just want to play something already.

Last edited:
Bump! I'm sorry if I left anyone hanging the last time I bumped this thread. I've now sorted my life out and am ready to write, so hit me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back