• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern beneath the waves — temp. ooc

fairyfawn fairyfawn what is the lore surrounding sirens and merfolk in your universe? bc im leaning towards being a secret siren who has gotten into a lot of trouble on land.

fairyfawn fairyfawn what is the lore surrounding sirens and merfolk in your universe? bc im leaning towards being a secret siren who has gotten into a lot of trouble on land.
Hey! So tomorrow I’ll be adding on to the lore thread for this roleplay to add in things about sirens and merfolk. It’s late where I’m at so it’ll have to wait until tomorrow but once I’ve updated the lore to add siren and merfolk lore, I’ll let everyone know in case anyone else is wondering ^^

I was debating making Lucy a siren but I feel like quite a few people are going that route xD

that moment when you find the perfect faceclaim
Happy Sparkle GIF by Pokémon

added onto the lore to add merfolk and siren lore. Not really finished since I’ll be adding on when I think of more things to add but please check it out on the lore thread ^^

alright so i need y’all to not look at my character sheet on a computer because apparently it only lays right on mobile lmao 🫣

As someone who usually goes by drawn faceclaims, help me out here: where do y'all find your brilliant realistic fcs and gifs, and how do I know who's in the picture?

Last edited:
As someone who usually goes by drawn faceclaims, help me out here: where do y'all find your brilliant realistic fcs and gifs, and how do I who's in the picture?
pinterest providesss. there's also faceclaim directories on tumblr where you can search by age, ethnicity, etc. it's also easier to find gifs if it's an actor rather than a model.

what Nyx said ^^

I usually get the majority of my faceclaims from going down Pinterest rabbit holes until I find one I like.

As someone who usually goes by drawn faceclaims, help me out here: where do y'all find your brilliant realistic fcs and gifs, and how do I who's in the picture?
in this case, for characters that requires period specific fcs, my first go to is google to try and find movies or tv shows that match the period. it’s always been easier to find media to start with than a face, for me. pinterest is also 100% your best friend, as already mentioned.

in terms of gifs, definitely tumblr! if your fc is a popular actor or in a popular piece of media, 9 times out of 10 they’ve got a fan page on tumblr that posts a ton of content! either that, or do a search for a “gif set” or “gif hunt” for your particular fc and see what pops up. probably tumblr though, lol.

also, if you need any help, i can totally try my best to match you up with a good fc!

Am like 90% of the way done with my boy Santino. Will update my placeholder tomorrow

edit he's up now

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back