• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern beneath the waves — temp. ooc

fairyfawn

respectless
CC6A6595-1EAF-4178-B635-C9CA5FAE16C3.jpeg

hello everyone! welcome to the temporary on-site ooc for beneath the waves, the pirate roleplay! here, you can chat and goof off with each other, discuss character ideas for your ocs, and tell me what role you’re thinking of applying for!

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask and I will answer them to the best of my ability!

links
temp. on-site ooc — you’re here!
discord — tba
lore — here!
applications — here!
interest check — here!

Last edited:
Hello! I'm interested in seeing what everyone is thinking about playing. There were a couple of roles that seemed very interesting, I'm torn at the moment on which one I'll be applying for.

hi y'all! needed to itch the pirate scratch in my brain and i'm excited to have the oppritunity to write with you all. as for who i'm interested in applying for, probably one of the spies!!

Hello all! I've been excited about all these roles, they are so good and hard to choose from. I'm intrigued to see what everyone comes up with too. I'm already gravitating toward one of the surgeons or the cartographer. 🔅

UPDATE: been thinking really hard about a spy too 😵‍💫

Last edited:
hi hi everyone! super excited for this rp and hope to get a chance to write with all you lovelies 💖 i'm thinking of taking a shot at one of the spy or surgeon roles

Last edited:
Hiiiii can’t wait to see everyone’s characters!! All the roles are so good I can’t even decide but at the moment I’m between the first mate, a spy, or the lookout

Hello, nice to meet y'all! Can't wait to see what we all come up with. Personally, I'm torn between spy and cartographer.

lore thread is up everyone! c:

I kind of want to make a surgeon OC but I'm not sure yet there's so many interesting options lol

ooooo hello
eyeing either surgeon or first mate idk yet but I’ll figure it out

fair warning now: if your characters are hot I WILL be flirting with each and every one of them

here comes the character sheet!

Lots of people interested in cartographer, hm... I think I might try out for carpenter, then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back