• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π•Šπ•¦π•Ÿπ•€π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•– π”½π•¦π•Ÿ β„€π• π•Ÿπ•– - π•Žπ•– 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 ℝ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕠𝕒𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀, π”½π•¦π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π• β„‚π•’π•œπ•–π•€, π•’π•Ÿπ••β€¦ ℂ𝕦𝕝π•₯𝕀?

Lizy

Lobsters will play no significant role in my life
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• intro

creepy fucker

carousel music

overview.

C
    ongrats! You’ve just landed a great summer job at Sunshine Fun Zone, the local mediocre amusement park in your dull city. Maybe you’re just back in town for the summer, maybe you’re here to stay, either way you’re all in this together. You’re more than prepared for your dull summer operating rides, selling concessions, and cleaning up after messy children. But maybe you can find a way to make your summer a little more interesting. Maybe you could discover a hidden talent, find love, friendship, or maybe even discover that Sunshine Fun Zone is run by a mysterious cult doing blood rituals in the underground tunnels? Wait, wait, wait… what was that last part? Yes, you did indeed read that right. Sunshine Fun Zone is run by a deadly cult. Awesome. Do you snoop to find out more, or stay out of the way and hope that you don’t get caught up in the action?

intro

roles

rules

Sunshine Fun Zone

Welcome to Summer
Paradise

genre

summer fun, mystery, light horror

status

accepting

gms

Lizy

spots open

7/7

fun?

you bet!

cs

lore

ooc

β™‘coded by uxieβ™‘

Last edited:
Saw this in another discord and definitely interested! Will we all be writing as new hires?
Yayyy! Yes, you will all be a group of new hires (my character will be a trainer for plot reasons haha) but if you have another idea for a member of the group feel free to dm me!

Yayyy! Yes, you will all be a group of new hires (my character will be a trainer for plot reasons haha) but if you have another idea for a member of the group feel free to dm me!
Oh, no I do not. I was making sure 😊 Excited about this!!!

Also quick side note, by realistic you mean real people right? Or like, realistic art?
I’d like real people! If someone isn’t comfortable with that I’d be ok with just a physical description though :)

Hello everyone!
I appreciate everyone's interest and this is still open for anyone who would like to post a character sheet! Just wanted to give a quick update, character sheets are due July 7th at 11:59PM PST. I won't be too strict about this, please let me know if you need a small extension, but I would like to get this off the ground.
I have also created a temporary ooc thread to use before I start off the discord, where you can chat and ask any questions you need to!

tags: ashen.eidolon ashen.eidolon eyclore eyclore Villa1n Villa1n Yunalescaa Yunalescaa disco elysium disco elysium sunshine and whiskey sunshine and whiskey ingydars ingydars FireMaiden FireMaiden

Users who are viewing this thread

Back