• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern beneath the waves — temp. ooc

I put that on my to watch list ages ago and then just look at it wistfully every now and then :,) but it does look so gooood

I put that on my to watch list ages ago and then just look at it wistfully every now and then :,) but it does look so gooood
lmao that’s a mood— but yeah, it’s really good! i mean, they take a lot of liberties from the og story but if you’re cool with that, it’s a good time.

i should've mentioned this sooner but im a history student if anyone needs help with historical context i can totally lend a hand

i should've mentioned this sooner but im a history student if anyone needs help with historical context i can totally lend a hand
That is wonderful! I definitely will take you up on that. At least can you promise to tell me if anything I write is off?

reminder that character sheets are due on Tuesday by 11:59 pm est time.

Can’t wait to start writing with you guys 😤

I’m also creating a Spotify playlist for the pirate crew <3

reminder that character sheets are due on Tuesday by 11:59 pm est time.

Can’t wait to start writing with you guys 😤

I’m also creating a Spotify playlist for the pirate crew <3
love love love spotify playlists. bastien’s is in his character sheet if y’all are curious for a listen!!

Season 3 of The Witcher came out, so I have new gifs to use for my character

i probably can’t wait until Tuesday 😅 I’m in the process of making the discord server now. As of right now, it looks like we’ll still have 1 spy and 1 surgeon spot left so I will leave applications open for those two roles.

I don't know when / if you're closing this, I just wanted to let you know since I couldn't finish it tonight that I will probably have my cs app done tomorrow. I was looking at Black Sail FCs but went with Pedro Pascal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back