• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern beneath the waves — temp. ooc

hey everyone! sorry for not getting here sooner, I got incredibly sick D:
that’s alright! We’re currently talking about cthulu! So feel free to jump in! And if you have any sea monster suggestions for the monster handbook, feel free to list some!

after much delay, the lore thread has been updated with the monster handbook. it is not finished as there are simply a whole bunch of creatures but I will fill in the information of said sea monsters when I have the time. I’ll also update it with more sea monsters ofc ❤️

I was thinking a rival would be great for the crew to have and Cthulhu is perfect.

I hope it's okay I posted a wip before replying here.

I was thinking a rival would be great for the crew to have and Cthulhu is perfect.

I hope it's okay I posted a wip before replying here.
i literally posted a finished character sheet before i posted here, you're all good

sophocles sophocles Dori and Bast in a nutshell <3

finding dory GIF

i'm honestly already too excited to headcanon relationships with all of these lovely characters!
fairyfawn fairyfawn once we get the ball rolling here, we're breaking out the incorrect quote generator again hehe.

i'm honestly already too excited to headcanon relationships with all of these lovely characters!
fairyfawn fairyfawn once we get the ball rolling here, we're breaking out the incorrect quote generator again hehe.
Yeah, me too! I had a couple of ideas in mind when designing my character based off some of yall >:3c

Honestly I've been so excited about this group! Brainstorming headcannons for Keyon and how he gets along with people is what has been getting me through work this past week.

very excited for this roleplay right now <3

and i don’t know about you guys but I honestly want the crew to get a hold of some kelpie bridles and ride kelpies across the beach or something Djdjsks

very excited for this roleplay right now <3

and i don’t know about you guys but I honestly want the crew to get a hold of some kelpie bridles and ride kelpies across the beach or something Djdjsks
winner gets a sculpture handmade by arya
like this but kelpies c:
9360b132dfd732dde2728b928463e435.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back