• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
All right, my loves, some of y'all owe me some posts! I need replies from RikuXIII RikuXIII with Sinead, Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 with Eve and Tamzin, BuggaBoo BuggaBoo with Shine and Nova, and Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving with the one and only Aia, please! I ask that everyone kindly please shoot to have the aforementioned characters up within 3 days' time, and I will be eternally grateful. 💚 Thank you, guys, and looking forward to reading!
Aye Captain!!!

Alright, post up. Experimenting with a new code, so we'll see if it works out.

Note going forward: Sinead's wings are not a constant thing. They appear and disappear as they are needed.

All right, my loves, some of y'all owe me some posts! I need replies from RikuXIII RikuXIII with Sinead, Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 with Eve and Tamzin, BuggaBoo BuggaBoo with Shine and Nova, and Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving with the one and only Aia, please! I ask that everyone kindly please shoot to have the aforementioned characters up within 3 days' time, and I will be eternally grateful. 💚 Thank you, guys, and looking forward to reading!
Aia’s posted!

Mmm might have to edit hehe I think i have conflicting info but am to tired to do it now so will figure it out when I have brain power lol! I thought inmates and their guards were all being briefed together lmao.

Most likely, the lower-ranking guards will be debriefed separately from the inmates. Trainees like Wither and Deluge, or those still subject to tests like Null, Void, and Lyon. Their knowledge of the warden's get-together is limited as of now. But the big players like Levina, Shine and Nova, and Sidon are in the room.

k so like really gots my ass kicked badly by irl like literally. I'll get post later tonight. will be piecemeal but enough to move forward k?

Most likely, the lower-ranking guards will be debriefed separately from the inmates. Trainees like Wither and Deluge, or those still subject to tests like Null, Void, and Lyon. Their knowledge of the warden's get-together is limited as of now. But the big players like Levina, Shine and Nova, and Sidon are in the room.
ahhhh ok so indeed i need to edit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back