• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
View attachment 1126277
Full Name: Eddie Gears
Name Meaning: Chosen Alias
Nicknames: Mania
Birthday: March 4
Species: Enhanced Human
Nationality: American

Role: Guard
Powers: Technopathy and Teleportation
Skills and Weaponry: Marksmanship, Explosives, throwing knives
Allegiances: Teen Titans (Ally)
Enemies: Lex Luthor

Technopathy: The ability of Technopathy allows Eddie to manipulate Mechanics such as: Picking a lock, Jamming a gun, repair electronics, etc. Another ability, though more complex and taxing ability is to affect software, such as changing the display on a security camera or deleting data remotely. Both abilities are inhibited by Gold, wether it is a gold layer covering less than half of whatever he wants to manipulate, or a gold object on him like a bracelet or bullet.

Teleportation: Eddie is able to spontaneously or eventually travel across space. This ability has two forms, a Jump allowing him to teleport up to one mile away from his location without the need of visual assistance or energy drawing, or a Doorway, allowing him to open portals through space to a location he has seen in a recent image/video (requires an idea on where it is like coordinates) or somewhere he has been, though this is drains a lot of energy, depending on the distance. Water both dissolves his portals and can stop Jumps, along with having an acidic effect on Eddie.

Appearance: Eddie possess an average build with some muscle, usually wearing common clothing but when either on patrol or working as a grid he wears combat gear with a gas mask to conceal his ability. The costume does not give much armor, with some Kevlar but the priority was to make it watertight and hard to tear, with the rainy weather in Gotham making it difficult to operate.
Wardrobe: Black Combat Gear
Scent: Gasoline
Height & Weight: 5’ 7” 184 Lbs
Body Modifications: None
Physical Disabilities: Left eye missing
Faceclaim: Alex Pettyfer

Personality: Eddie is both Obsessive and Eccentric, constantly obsessing on a single goal such as taking down a villain to the point that it is all he can think about. His inventive mind will often dominate his time, spending hours working alone, he values innocent life so often he does so away from civilization, at the cost of being lonely. Due to his past, he has issues with being hit headed, thinking he can handle anything to survive any enemy, though his vendetta against Luthor can blind him from other goals, sometimes even the safety of others.
Positive Traits: Intelligent, Good at solving problems.
Negative Traits: Hot Headed, Bad at lies, gullible
MBTI Type:
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good
Temperament: Outgoing but can be rude to inmates (Taunting)

Dislikes: Water, Rich People, criminals
Habits: Skipping fingers, Obsessing over details
Fears: Heights
Hobbies: Reading, explosives
Mental Disorders: ADHD, PTSD

Family: None
Hometown: Gotham City
Backstory: Eddie Gears was dropped off to a Gotham orphanage as an infant, his parents unknown. Unfortunately, this was a cover for an unethical research group funded my Lex Luthor determined to create super humans.

Eddie lived for years as E-12, enduring the painful experiments and watching as slowly, the other test subjects died from their tests or disappeared all together. At the age of sixteen, he hatched a plan with five other subjects and escaped, planning to use their abilities to protect Gotham.

Not a year into their crusade against the criminal underworld, the research group sent the other brainwashed test subjects and killed all of the escaped teens, Eddie barley escaping. Since then, he has been driven insane by the loss of his friends and is paranoid that he could be next

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Crush(es): None
Past Partners: Natalie (A fellow test subject)
Dominant or Submissive: Submissive

Playlist:
- Blackout- AViVA
-Guns For Hire- WoodKid
-Teeth- Five Seconds of Summer
-Mad Hatter- Melanie Martinez
-Bombs Away- Neoni
-I’m Psycho- Enchanted Mob (Randomly came onto a Apple radio while I was working on the CS and liked it.)
-Skyfall- Edgar Hopp
-Personal Vendetta- Edgar Hopp
-The Resistance- Jo Wandrini
-Energy Shells- Kings & Creatures, Brandon Lau
-Together we rise- Mitchell Broom
-Night of The Drowned- Dream Cave
-Ruination- Ninja Tracks
-Who Watches the Heroes- Really Slow Motion and Giant Apes
Is technopath the same as technomancy? Because Ahmi has the powers of technomancy and I’m not sure if we can/should double up on powers like that or try and keep everyone unique? I mean it is totally up to Aviator Aviator and BuggaBoo BuggaBoo but I thought I should bring it up.

Is technopath the same as technomancy? Because Ahmi has the powers of technomancy and I’m not sure if we can/should double up on powers like that or try and keep everyone unique? I mean it is totally up to Aviator Aviator and BuggaBoo BuggaBoo but I thought I should bring it up.
Technopathy is mostly connected to psychicly controlling it, though I nerfed it. His is more focused on physical machinery. I haven't but actually run into another player who uses the variants of technology based abilities (except cyborgs and such) yet so I'm not sure

Sanctuaryforall1 Sanctuaryforall1 Gears Gears

So like yeah their power set is basically an overlap. Ahmi can do everything Gears can do except teleport. And yeah take a look at Ahmi's CS she's a essentially a supersoldier cyborg lol. The other thing is their backgrounds are the same too. Like Ahmi is a badass from a secret lab that does experiments on people and she and a bunch of her siblings escaped.

So like yeah imo Gears is too much the same charrie as Ahmi.

Lol, didn't notice- I can change it, would be a bit odd if they where just talking at some point and noticed the similarities.

Gears Gears I'm gonna leave this to Bugga's jurisdiction, so please diversify your baby's powers a little, please! The teleportation is a good start, because that's an original ability.

Gears Gears Wraith and Eddie are accepted, please feel free to introduce them on the plotting thread! Thank you for complying with all the edits. As for how to hop into the RP with your characters, right now the warden is debriefing the inmates and a handful of her most trusted guards about the alien invasion and her deal to reduce participating inmates' sentences. If you'd like, you can say that Wraith has been in the debriefing room the whole time with the other inmates. As for Eddie, perhaps he arrived suddenly, midway through the Warden's announcement? So like right now. And he'd better have a good excuse for being late, lest he witness the wrath of Warden Hallows! MWAHAHAHA.

Gears Gears One last question: Does Eddie's replication ability only allow him to learn mundane fighting techniques like martial arts, or can he steal other characters' superpowers too? If it's the latter, I'm going to request that he can only wield one other person's power at a time, please.

Gears Gears I'm gonna leave this to Bugga's jurisdiction, so please diversify your baby's powers a little, please! The teleportation is a good start, because that's an original ability.
Looks good. Just missing a few details but like I think only the name meaning could defo use more explaining. Since it seems important somehow since you asked lol.

IMG_5281.jpegIMG_5282.jpeg
Full Name: Nicole (Left) and Natalia (Right) Bolshevik
Name Meaning: TBA
Nicknames: Chemical (Left) and Bombshell (Right)
Birthday: June 17
Species: Human
Nationality: American

Role: Inmate
Crime: Murder, Arson, Kidnapping, Conspiracy
Powers: The pair possess abilities linked with Alchemy, with Natalia being able to change non living matter and Nicole producing and creating alchemical products such as potions and elixirs.
Skills and Weaponry: Throwing Knives, mist missiles, dart gun (Chemical) Firearms, Bostaff, Crossbow, (Bombshell)
Allegiances: Each other, highest bitter
Enemy: Eddie Gears

Alchemy: Nicole or Chemical can use the loss art of Alchemy, even to a pint of mastery from a young age. One ability accosiated with her skills is to substitute an ingredient she doesn’t have access to with something of similar properties, along with being able to immediately identify the contents of a single vial. She will commonly use a beaker with treated glass to throw at enemies, shattering on contact.

Matter Transformation: Natalie can charge objects with an unknown force, either propelling them in a single direction, making them more durable, or her more infamous ability, making them explode with a snap of her fingers. This does not working on living things.

IMG_5279.jpegIMG_5280.jpeg
Chemical (Left) Bombshell (Right)
Appearance: The pair have various scars and burns on their body from their abilities, with Natalia usually wearing her gas mask to cover some scarring. Nicole has various tattoos from her time in prison, with less scarring and burns than Natalia. Natalia rarely removes any of her combat gear, though she is allowed to wear the mask with her jumpsuit due to a recommendation from her psychiatrist.

Wardrobe: Tactical Gear (Stolen)
Scent: (Gunpowder and Acid)
Height & Weight: 178.9 Lbs, 5’ 3” feet (Viper) 154.5 Lbs, 4’ 7” Feet
Physical Disabilities: None
Faceclaim: Paulina Andreeva (Chemical) Evgenia Brik (Bombshell)

Personality: The pair have extremely varying personalities, with Chemical being a chaotic force of evil who enjoys chaos and pain in others. Bombshell is the logical one, usually reigning in her sister when possible. Bombshell can also recognize when best to let her sister do whatever, usually letting her on the frontlines while she covers her. They are fiercely loyal to one another, though they fight and can occasionally get into rough fights over minor things (Usually caused by Chemical)

Positive Traits: Calm, Logical, easy to work with (Bombshell) Quick to forgive, Social (Chemical)
Negative Traits: Short Tempered, Manipulative (Bombshell) Violent, Manic, Dimwitted (Chemical )
MBTI Type:
Hogwarts House: Slytherin (Chemical) Ravenclaw (Bombshell)
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral (Chemical) Lawful Evil (Bombshell)
Temperament: Chaotic, Manic (Chemical) Calm, Logical (Bombshell)

Likes: Chaos, Murder, Cats, Alcohol (Chemical) Explosions, Fire, succeeding (Bombshell)
Dislikes: Boredom, Silence, Peace (Chemical) Extreme Violence, Murder, Blood (Bombshell)
Habits: Talking to herself (Chemical) Combat exercises (Bombshell)
Fears: Spiders (Chemical) Undead (Bombshell)
Hobbies: Knives throwing, poetry, Crochet (Chemical) Cleaning Firearms, running, reading crochet (Chemical insisted) (Bombshell)
Mental Disorders:

Family: Deceased
Hometown: Gotham
Backstory: Natalia and Nicole are the result of an affair between a minor Villain and a hero, who both died while fighting over how they would raise their children, leaving the pair orphaned. Viper was taken by the US Government , kept in containment due to her abilities immediately manifesting when the state took them in. After a few escapes and living between the rough streets of Gotham and various military facilities, Chemical was sent to Arkham asylum where she met her long lost sister, the pair escaping and begging their chaotic reign of terror before they where apprehended by Eddie Gears, having fought him for some time.

Sexuality: Heterosexual (Bombshell) Pansexual (Chemical)
Crush(es): Batman (Chemical)
Past Partners: Random henchmen (Chemical)
Dominant or Submissive: Dominant (Both)

Playlist:
Chemical
-Viper (Derivakat)
- Poison (We Are Fury and Derek Joel)
-Toxic (2WEI)
-Lone Digger (Caravan Palace)
-Outlaw (Neoni)
-Fangs (Neoni)
-Psycho (AViVA)
-Dirty Little Animals (BONES UK)
-Queen if Freaks (AViVA)
-Demon Mode (Stiletto & AViVA)
-She’s here (Ray Chen & Arcane)
-I’m Psycho (Enchanted Mob)
Bombshell
-Bombs Away (Neoni)
-Living in a Nightmare- (Blacklite District)
-Fighter (The Score)
-Catch me if you can (Alan Walker & Sorana)
-Our Song (TheFatRat & Cecilia Gault)
-Tick Tick Boom (Sage the Gemini)
-Darkside (Alan Walker)
-House of Cards (AViVA)
-Drown (AViVA)
-Underneath the Mask (Royal and The Serpent)
-‘O Death’ Until Dawn Main Theme (Jeff Grace & Amy Van Roekel)
-Secret (The Pierces)
-The Album Nemisis X (Mostly Deadlands) (by Brand X Music)

Last edited:
Gears Gears Because Viper's powers sound very similar to Kenna's and Bombshell resembles Victorine, I would like you to modify both of them, please! Also, Viper is already one of Kenna's nicknames.

Gears Gears Because Viper's powers sound very similar to Kenna's and Bombshell resembles Victorine, I would like you to modify both of them, please! Also, Viper is already one of Kenna's nicknames.
Changed it up- does this work, was going to make an alchemist character later so decided to just give them his their abilities.

Gears Gears Natalie's powers are all good, but if Sanc feels that Nicole's abilities have too much overlap with Kenna's, please choose an altogether different superpower. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Gears Gears Natalie's powers are all good, but if Sanc feels that Nicole's abilities have too much overlap with Kenna's, please choose an altogether different superpower. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I’ve changed it to alchemy period, with the added ability to secrete any of her solutions through her skin and such. For example, yes she can still excrete a poison on her palms, but she could also do the same with any other solution. I may add a list of her current solutions, which you can approve. For now I will leave Healing, Fear, burning, poison, and sleeping.

Gears Gears The source of contention is the fact that Nicole can generate poison from her own body, which is Kenna's gimmick. Once that part is resolved, then I will approve her, I promise! I appreciate you being compliant with all the edits so far, thank you.

Full Name: Nikto Kiril
Name Meaning: his first name is the Russian word for nobody, his last name means master or lord
Nicknames: Zero(he doesn't want to be identified, but also he hates the origin of his first name)
Birthday: August 13, 1993
Species: Human (Alternate Universe)
Nationality: He doesn't tie himself to any country, but he was born in Russia.

Role: Guard
Crime: Zero deals in illicit substances (including drugs,alcohol and weaponry)
Powers: Zero can affect the luck of a target of his choice by rolling a magic d20 which returns to his hand. Getting a roll higher than an 11 will bring the target good luck, and getting a roll lower than a 9 will bring the target bad luck. He can target himself if he chooses to.
Skills:
-Being a black market dealer, Zero can seemingly procure almost anything and everything. If you need something, Zero can probably get it for you.
-Zero is good at throwing objects because he's been throwing dice for basically his whole life, and decided to throw the die at a distance because just rolling it in hand got old.
-Zero has also good at shooting the pistol(.357 magnum) he keeps around for self-defense and is pretty good at identifying weapons.
-Zero, being a black market dealer, is very good at smuggling his contraband.
Weaponry:
-Besides his power, Zero has a .357 magnum used for defense, but he uses other guns as well.
Allegiances: Although Zero isn't staff at Bella Reve, he has worked with the guards before. He's also connected to the black market, having been in the black market since he was a child.
Enemies: Having dealt with the staff at Bella Reve(being a kind of staff member himself), Zero hates Novak with a passion, and tries to ignore him whenever possible. He's run afoul of law enforcement twice, and has also made enemies with a few other black market dealers.

Appearance: Of average height and weight, Nikto's face looks slightly rat-like. He has large, beady and close set grey-green eyes, and angular fair cheek bones on a round face. His nose is quite button-like, and quite boopable, but with an odd bruise near there. Nikto looks slightly desheveled as well, with his long, stringy brown hair tied up in a ponytail. His hands have multiple times been called lady hands, and his feet are also quite small.
Wardrobe: Nikto usually wears a cargo coat over a t-shirt, cargo pants or shorts(depending on the season), hiking boots, a medical mask and nylon gloves whenever he's on the black market.
Scent: he smells like various illicit substances, but also like cough medicine.
Height & Weight: 5'10 and 161 lbs
Physical Disabilities: None
Faceclaim:
d22f5d88ba1db1fe4412f2807334899f73f2131716e8a0bbd46c39e2f6e8dcf5.jpeg

Personality: Nikto is a hustler, meaning that he will deliver his promises, even changing his strategy if his situation were to change as well. However, Nikto expects the same from his business partner, if I deliver on my terms, you must deliver on yours. He works well with both a team and alone, relying a lot on resources to use. He os quite the hands on person, learning more by experience than by rote learning from lessons. Because of these traits, Nikto is quite good at strategy, using a mix of thoughts to get things done. However, those same traits may be his downfall, as he occasionally likes to push his luck to the limits. Furthermore, he doesn't reveal information unless absolutely necessary, creating a bit of mistrust amongst people he works with. His mistrust of people, although for good reason, is also not a good thing. Furthermore, although Nikto is usually a strategist because of his attempt to balance logic and creativity, sometimes, his bottled up emotions will climb up to the surface. Once Nikto gets attached to someone, he has abandonment issues regarding them, to the point that it may cloud his head.
Positive Traits: strategist, flexible-minded, keeps his promises, hands on
Negative Traits: risk-taker, keeps things to himself, bottles up emotions, has abandonment issues
MBTI Type:ISTP
Hogwarts House: Slytherin
Moral Alignment:Chaotic Lawful(he has a moral code, but it's hard to figure out what it is)
Temperament: Melancholic

Likes: Coffee(including coffee cake and coffee candy), brain teasers, caring parents, his nickname , the crunch of autumn leaves
Dislikes: his family, flaky people, the smell of rotting food, when people waste food, parents who disown their kids, goathead thorns, Novak
Habits: he glances around a room whenever there's a conversation going on, he raises up his fist as a greeting
Fear: getting abandoned by the people he cares about
Hobbies: spinning quarters, knitting
Mental Disorders: None

Family: Faina (his sister), Dmitro(his brother), Aleksandr(his father who banished him to this dimension), Svetlana(his mother)
Hometown: Moscow, Russia

Backstory: Nikto was born in an alternate universe where basically every human had superpowers, and only a small minority were powerless. In fact, most of the powers were proven to be quite strong or had useful daily applications, one such power being advanced lactokinesis. However, some people were born with powers that seemed useless, such as one girl having the ability to give people severe papercuts three times a day. A lot of the time, those people were shunned by their parents, abandoned for being weak. Other people were still loved by their parents, who helped their bring out the best in their child.

Sadly, Nikto didn't have those parents at all, having parents and siblings who wanted nothing to do with him after they realized how unpredictable his power was, and how likely it would screw up. His father, who had the ability to open portals into other dimensions, banished him to this dimension after Nikto's family voted to abandon him, seeing him as useless. By pure chance, without the die, Nikto got abandoned to this dimension, where he landed in the U.S. Once in this dimension, Nikto decided to get through at least high school, while also choosing a job that was risky enough that he could forget his old life, or at least try to. Thus, at the age of 11 years old, Nikto decided to find a master who could teach him about the black market, and he ended up being successful.

By the time he had graduated high school, Nikto was in the black market, selling substances that were either illegal or illegal in America, never settling down for long so that he'd never get caught, but also so that he didn't have time to form connections. In fact, he'd move around every 2 weeks, moving from town to town. Furthermore, he'd stick to towns where there were little to no cops by going to a library after he'd stored his contraband in a safe place. He'd only been arrested once, and luckily for him, it was drugs he'd been arrested for and ones that weren't addicting. As such, he was imprisoned for 2 years, and released. He served his parole, and then left state as soon as possible.

Entering his mid 20s, Nikto(or Zero, as he called himself), wound up in Louisiana and set up his operations there, but didn't know about Belle Reve. Not surprisingly, the Warden caught wind of his operations and thought he was a necessary evil, so didn't arrest him. As such, she blindfolded him, snatched him to Belle Reve, and gave him an offer: supply us with the best stuff you have, and I'll keep you away from jail. He took the offer, and whenever Cersei Hallows needed him, she'd blindfold him after he'd secured his supply, and whisk him off to Belle Reve. He was there long enough that he'd gotten to know some of the staff.

Sexuality: Questioning
Crush(es): None
Past Partners: None
Turn-Ons: N/A
Turn-Offs: N/A
Dominant or Submissive: N/A

Playlist:
- House of Memories by Panic! At the Disco
-Hall of Fame by the Script
-Rolling in the Deep by Adele

Last edited:
Ashy_OCdesigns Ashy_OCdesigns Accepted!! I love Nikto's backstory, very well done. Now, how you incorporate him into the story may take a little doing since he's not an actual guard, but it's not a challenge we can't handle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back