• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Gears Gears The source of contention is the fact that Nicole can generate poison from her own body, which is Kenna's gimmick. Once that part is resolved, then I will approve her, I promise! I appreciate you being compliant with all the edits so far, thank you.
I’ve changed the ability to an alchemy based ability, for example, if she needed a specific stone, she can sometimes use an object with similar properties, appearance, etc.

So I’m considering making either a police or military cadet that is stranded in the area and will run into the group, shell shocked and unable to communicate. Will likely post for him later, maybe when the squad car/humvee is taken down by kryptonians leaving him the sole survivor.

IMG_5539.jpeg
Full Name: Private Joseph Pershing
Name Meaning: typical first name, last name after the WW1 General.
Nicknames: Private, Joe,
Birthday: August Third
Species: Human
Nationality: American

Role: Gaurd (Scouting Team)
Powers: None
Skills and Weaponry: Demolitions, Mechanics, Marksmanship
Allegiances: US Rangers
Enemies: Kryptonians

Appearance: There is nothing remarkable about Joe, likely someone anyone would overlook in a crowd unless he directly interacted with them. He usually wears his uniform or casual clothing, but recently has had to use scraps of his own squad mates uniforms to repair his own.
Wardrobe: Standard US Rangers uniform with some modifications
Scent: Vannilla, gunpowder
Height & Weight: 69”, 174 Lbs
Body Modifications: US Rangers Tatoo
Physical Disabilities: Broken Leg, Lacerations and Bruises, Minor Brain Damage
Faceclaim: Pick anyone

Personality: Joe was never outgoing as either a civilian or in service, simply following orders and communicating with squad mates when needed, to the frustration of his commanding officers. Joe was still kept on despite his silence due to how calm he was under pressure and the fact he rarely disobeyed any orders he was given.
Positive Traits: Calm, Good at following orders, Street Smart
Negative Traits: Quiet, bad at communication,
MBTI Type:
Hogwarts House: Muggle
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good
Temperament: Calm

Dislikes: Blood, Dogs, Heights
Habits: Standing still, staring, occasionally pacing
Fears: Blood
Hobbies: Reading, Training
Mental Disorders: Psychologists are confused

Family: Typical American family, father managing an office while his brother is the quarterback of his college
Hometown: Chicago
Backstory: Joe lived the average life, passing through school and college under a useless degree until he joined the military instead of joining the family business. There, he was largely the same but partially came out his shell for a squad mate, Kate.

The pair dated when off duty, but where called to reinforce the Wardens team, Serbs a few hours early to check out the area and set up camp, but the helicopter they took to the city was taken down, with Joe falling out before it crashed, breaking his leg from the fall. Joe searched the crash sight, finding his comrades executed and scavenged what he could, finding himself a mute after the crash before setting off to find any friendlies in the area.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Relationship Status: Single
Crush(es): Random Celebrity- CO
Past Partners: Kate (Member of Team)

Playlist:
- as many as you’d like
-Cursed by Fire and Wings of IGNIS by lliya Zaki
-Outcast- Erik Ekholm
-Stormy High by Black Mountain
-Hush by Deep Purple
-Valor of Athena by Twisted Jukebox
-This World will Break Your Heart- Songs to Your eyes.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back