• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
He was at a dilemma, truly he was. Victor™ wanted to wake Nikkolaüs quickly, for his companions would be arriving soon; however, he was still not properly dressed. On the other hand, Victor™ knew that the poor lad had hardly slept a wink all week. Two hours each night was not very much at all. He'd been so obsessively absorbed in his work on several important projects, and after learning of this Felix Zion, he had immediately begun muttering to himself on plans to aid the lad in his endeavors. He only ever put more work on his shoulders, faster than he could ever get it done. He had cracked in the past, and having been there for him each time Victor™ had come to see the signs, and the signs were pointing to the breaking point. This was critical mass in terms of his stress load. This nap he was taking just barely pulled him back from his teetering on the edge. The worst of it all? Was that he would go home each day to an empty house, where no one would check on him. Maybe, if he still had someone to help him make sure he's taking care of himself, this would be much less of a problem. But it was a problem, and Victor™ didn't know how else to help him.

Evan McDowell
Evan McDowell.png

Evan heard the bell sound as he packed his books pencils and other types of school supplies into his bag as he rose from his seat, the class had been fine if not slightly boring but what could you expect on just a regular day like this one- well he said regular but not many people's days had them launching through the air at one thousand miles an hour into an open field only to be scolded by a robot piloted by some teen taking a, seemingly well needed, mid-day nap. None the less Evan was happy nothing THAT eventful happened to him, as much as the boy aspired to be a hero he never wanted to rush things- a kid like him would only get in the way of pros right now, he'd have to be a little bit more trained to be any help to them, but that's why he enrolled here right?

Walking down the halls he saw some familiar faces from the class that were wandering the halls, some others were on their way to the library or the after school clubs. over the tops of the heads of students, he saw the one that stuck out like a sore thumb- or... frozen thumb? Aqua was walking to somewhere, he gave her a quick wave and a wink as he passed by her in the hall "Catch ya' later, Blue!" Evan wasn't the type of boy who was completely oblivious to what was going on in the heads of people around him he'd gotten good at being aware of how people were feeling and this Aqua girl turned as pink as a cherry blossom when they had first talked, Evan had to admit the short girl was quite cute and whenever anyone blushed from talking to him he got a little flustered. But he wanted to get to know her more, so a playful hello and wink couldn't hurt

After a while of walking, Evan made his way to the room of the club he decided to start: "The School Paper" Club. He looked around the room, it was pretty standard and barren, to say the least, nothing but tables and chairs, as well as a dusty old projector he found while sweeping the old unused room, the dust could be seen in the light that projected from the open windows. Organizing the tables he placed a 6 back of A&W, some water bottles, and a small platter of sandwiches his mom at made for him the other night, he took a moment to smile at all her hard work. Next, he slid the chairs in and wrote "Welcome to the Be You News!" on a small note card and placed it with the collection of food and drink

wiping his forehead and sitting in a chair he leaned back "Whew~! Now to wait for everyone else to show up so we can get the first meeting underway!" he sat there for a few minutes before the startling thought crossed his mind "If this school didn't have a paper.... how are people gonna know this is a thing...?" He sat blank face for a while, looking up at the ceiling while the birds were chirping outside the window and the chatter of students left the school echoed into the room. he hastily made a "B.U NEWS CLUB" paper and placed it on the front of the door. "Hopefully that'll do"
Rhino Schneider Rhino Schneider

Alex looked around the field then to the group. He liked the idea of doing some quirk practise, but he wouldn’t be sticking around long. He had some other plans now. “I would but I don’t think I’ll be sticking around long” he said to the smaller girl. “It’s been fun hanging out with you guys though. I’ll catch youse tomorrow “ The lad smiled walking backwards. He then turned around and headed back in the school. He didn’t get a chance to talk to the new guy who showed up.

Alex wondered the halls a bit looking for somebody. Though he wasn’t successfuand before he knew it the bell had rang for last lessons “God damn it” Alex muttered under his breath heading to his lesson. “He sat at the back as per usual and messed around until the end of the end of the day. That was just how Alex was.

Though once lesson was over and so was the principles announcements Alex was the first out the door. “Thank god “ he huffed though he sat on his bike waiting for somebody.

Rhino Schneider Rhino Schneider
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc
Computing Magus Computing Magus
EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 500px; background-color: #251e3d; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border: 3px solid #0b1003; border-radius: 2%; [/class] [class=bkgdpic] position: absolute; box-sizing: border-box; width: 400px; height: 500px; background: url(https://static.zerochan.net/Algenpfleger.full.916545.jpg); background-size: 100%; opacity: 0.50; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=bkgdgif] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; width: 100%; height:100%; background: url(https://media2.giphy.com/media/GC7C2Fi902BDG/source.gif); background-size: 100%; opacity: 0.30; overflow: hidden; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [class=pic] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 150px; height: 150px; top: 5%; text-align: center; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/SGETpk5.jpg?1); background-size: 100%; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 50%; border: 2px solid #0b1003; [/class] [class=pictext] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 100%; height: 100%; top: -2px; left: -2px; background-color: #0b1003; color: #fff; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 50%; border: 4px solid #0b1003; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 500; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=pic on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 pictext [/script] [script class=pic on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 pictext [/script] [class=textcontainer] position: relative; overflow: hidden; width: 294px; height: 245px; background-color: #0b1003; border: 2px solid #0b1003; top: 0%; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border-radius: 2%; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; line-height: 10px; color: #b5bda8; [/class] [class=text] position: relative; overflow: auto; width: 301px; height: 250px; top: 0%; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; line-height: 12px; color: #fff; padding: 5px; [/class] [class=name] position: relative; font-size: 35px; font-weight: 500; color: #f63536; top: -8%; text-align: center; transform: rotate(-10deg); [/class] [class=credit] position: relative; opacity: 0.7; overflow: hidden; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #fff; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; [/class] [div class=bkgd] [div class=bkgdpic] [div class=bkgdgif][/div] [/div] [div class=pic] [div class="pictext hidden"]
outfit: xxx

mood: lost

interactions: n/a
[/div] [/div] [div class=name]Leandro Barcellos[/div] [div class=textcontainer][div class=text]
Large printers lined the wall of the small office space, packs of unopened paper stacked in compact shelves next to a larger filing cabinet. In the middle of the room was a wooden table that took nearly a third of the space leaving them with very little wiggle room. At the corner of the table were neatly organized ink cartridges accompanied by smaller jars of ink of various colors. In front of the containers was where Leandro and an elderly woman stood with his hand hovering over an empty black ink cartridge. Positioning his index finger squarely over the opening of the cartridge, drops of black slowly trickled down his finger into the canister below. Admittedly, the whole process was not appealing to look at, even for Leandro who had to live with this odd quirk of his. Soon, the canister was filled to the brim, the old woman placing a cap on the opening before putting it with the other finished cartridges.

"Why I'm sorry to make you do this on your first day of school, but my assistant forgot to check to see if we were stocked up on ink and I didn't know who else to turn to." she apologized, gentle brown eyes staring up at the foreigner.

"No, no no! Está bem, it's okay. Really, I don't mind doing this for you Ma'm. I'm just ..." he paused, looking for the right words as English was not his first language. "happy that I could help!" he finished, rubbing the back of his head with jet black hands.

"Well than I'll take it. Thank you for doing this, you've really helped me out today." she thanked, a smile decorating her frail lips.

Leandro truly didn't mind helping her since she was the one who showed him around school before he transferred. It was one of those summer school tours for prospective students, though he was significantly older than all the people who were coming in straight from middle school. Mrs. Smith was their tour guide, a small elderly woman bursting with energy as she showed off the perks of attending B.U High School. Afterwards, she handed everyone a sheet with the school's curriculum along her email printed on the corner of the paper. Ever since then, he has remained in contact with her. What had started off as trivial questions about the school turned into informative English lessons. that he had very much appreciated. She was a nice woman if not anything else.

"Hmm, I think that's about all of them. I hope you're enjoying your first day." she stated as he started putting the cartridges in their right place in the office.

"Yeah, It's been okay. Kinda hard to keep up with everything in class since the professora spoke so fast, but I think I got everything down." he lied, remembering how his pen barely touched his notebook as he stared in confusion at the board and his teacher.

"That's good then, and don't worry if you can't get everything down in one go. Once you make some good friends, I'm sure they'll help you get adjusted." she said confidently, now moving the jars of ink to a separate location from the cartridges.

Adjusted? What did that mean again? Leandro had to go over it a few times before remembering the definition. Fit in huh? I hope so. He opened his mouth to answer her, his face changing very little since everything on his head resembled ink, but was interrupted by a low growl coming from his stomach. His cheeks grew a light pink, the pigment of the ink changing to fit his mood, as he held his stomach. Leandro had left his lunch at home after waking up late and nearly missing the bus. Plus, he had to skip breakfast just so he could make it before the driver left, so it was safe to assume that he hadn't eaten a bite today. Mrs. Smith let out a small cackle before shooing him away with her thin fingers, hinting that she was done with him for now. Leandro gave a quick bow to Mrs. Smith before exiting the room, just barely avoiding the door frame on his way out. I hope she didn't see that., he thought to himself as he maneuvered through students who were wandering around the halls, hanging around school for activities. Making a sharp right, Leandro continue towards the lunch room trying to remember where the darn place was. He knew Mrs. Smith had shown it to him earlier along with a few other staff members, but now he couldn't remember a single thing. After a few minutes of roaming around blindly, he found his way to the school's courtyard. Staring at the numerous doors that led to god knows where, Leandro stood with a hand placed on his chin. Squinting at one of the doors, his face appeared almost entirely black, the white of his eyes being the only other color on his head.

"Para onde vou agora?" he mumbled, the phrase roughly translating to "where to go?" Leandro didn't want to admit it, but he was lost. Wait, was the cafeteria even opened after hours?

[/div][/div] [div class=credit]code by sox[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Ashley Robinson

The gang got their food, and ate it before heading back to school grounds. Ashley had a good time eating with everyone, and was pretty stuffed when she got back. The rest of the day pretty much flew by, and after the announcements were done, she was free to go home. She would be walking today, since her dad was out getting groceries for dinner. She was walking towards the school gate, when she saw someone waiting on their bike. It looked as if they were waiting for someone.

Ashley decided to talk to them, because why not, she didn't have anything else to do but go home. "hello! you waiting for someone? or are you getting ready to head out?" Ashley said. "Ashley Robinson, nice to meet you" She said with her hand out. She looked at the boy's face closer, "He's pretty cute....In general. Jesus Christ Ashley, first Joe, now this random stranger you don't even know" Ashley thought to herself.
BinleyMegaChippy BinleyMegaChippy

Alex’s heart stopped as the girl he had been waiting for had stepped out of school. He didn’t plan for this he suddenly felt nervious and sweaty. He had watched his dad pick up girls on tours, now he had to try to take this girl to a dance. He had seen her in class and thought she was cute. “

“Hi... I’m.. Alexander but you can call me Alex” he said nervously shaking her hand awkwardly. He then swiftly moved it backwards to scrape his hair back. “I’m not waiting for anyone, well yeh but no. I mean I was waiting for you. Not in a creepy way but I uhh . Do you wanna go to home coming with me? I’m not forceing you” Alex awkwardly smiled as his cheeks went red. He just came out and said it since he didn’t know how else to do it. At this point he thought he scared the poor girl away. “I just seen you in class this morning and thought well you looked cute” Alex felt like he was digging himself a hole. Nessi Nessi

Ashley Robinson

Ashley smiled when she heard his name, "Nice to meet you Alex!" She said. Then she started wishing she kept walking when she heard him saying that he was waiting for her. "Guess I'm getting kidnapped" she thought. Her hand slowly reached for her wing, ready to pull a feather to slash this perv. but it seemed that Alex had no intention of taking her to his place for fun times, he just wanted to take her to homecoming. She hadn't really thought about going to homecoming, but it couldn't hurt to dance her.

Ashley realized that the looked like he would pass out. She decided to mess with him a little, because he just looked so darn cute. She took both of his hands, and laced her fingers in between his. "I'd love to go to homecoming with you" She whispered in his ear. And with that, she was walking home, she had to talk to her mom, which was the easy part. then she had to convince her father not to rip Alex's head off, which was the hard part.
BinleyMegaChippy BinleyMegaChippy

Alex froze on spot as Ashley said yes to his question. Now he was going to home coming with one of the prettiest girls he had seen. As she interlocked her fingers with his he froze in place, unsure of how to react. After all it’s not everyday a pretty girl dose this. He had been frozen for a minuet two and now realised she had gone. He didn’t even get a chance to give her a ride home. Oh well, Alex was going to stay behind anyway.

Well the lad thought about it, and decided to go home instead. It was only band. So Alex hopped on his bike and went home. He couldn’t wait to tell his dad. “Dad!” He called threw the house looking for him.
his dad was sat in the living room watching a show “What, am watching something” he said quietly. “I got a date for home coming, well it’s not really a date we didn’t say it was maybe I don’t know but am going with a pretty girl.” Alex said excitedly sitting next to his dad. “That’s nice son, now leave me alone and let me finish watching this” His dad responded making a go away hand motion. Nessi Nessi

Joe arrived at the Mc Donald's, a rare view actually since he rarely was seen outside school or the forest outside his home, especially at noon. The distinctive smell of the fast-food chain hit him immediately and the only thing he wanted to do was run, yet he kept a straight face, friends mattered. He made line just like the rest, ordered a simple vanilla ice cream and sat down. He didn't talk much during lunch. He recalled why he didn't go out much, most restaurants were very bright which worsened his headaches, thankfully medicine existed, so he grabbed two pills and washed them down with a bottle of water. "man, I never looked forward to homecoming but I guess that will treasure everything is back to normal."

Joe decided to head back to the school, he wasn't feeling all too well and with new people arriving and just interacting, he wasn't comfortable and although he seemed cold and distant he had a hard time with crowds, they made him... anxious. Joe covered his face and arms in his shadow, making them look pitch black, this reduced the amount of light that reached his eyes and made everything a little bit better. "I guess that when this fantasy is over everything will go back to normal, that means me being a stranger and graduating this summer" Tree leaves flew past him and everything just seemed cold again, dull.

When he arrived everything was just the same, and that gave him a sense of nostalgic calm. "I guess I'll miss this place" Joe stopped his shadows and the once black eyes became grey again, that seemed like his default setting, grey hair, grey eyes, the world was grey for him, although those kids brought some colour back to his eyes. As he was walking to his locker Principal Beaufort passed by, smiling, waving at students, just as he always had. Some minutes after he arrived at his office at the end of the hall a message began, talking about homecoming and the Open House. "I guess mom will come, it's the last one after all, as for homecoming I don't think I'll have a date, so perhaps I shall go and tell the principal I can chaperone or clean, or something. I guess I don't wanna miss this year's dance, I'll get to make fun of people I know" Joe giggled after this, it was funny how he didn't talk to anyone for four years and one day and he finds several friends, or so he hoped.

• 915b5a0a399728c01bf206d175deddaf5f7e70fb.png

Lunch was over too quickly for Maddie, she would have much rather spent the rest of the day talking to Amie, but they had to go back to classes. At some point towards the end of her last class, her burned arm started to burn a little so she went to the nurse who bandaged it again and sent her back to class. Now it was after school and she was sitting on the front steps contemplating if she should go to the hell she called home or stay behind and catch up on some work. She sighed and ran her hand through her hair, open house didn't sound fun at all for her. It gave her father the opportunity to find out that she had made friends with out his permission. That was one of the things that he said that she couldn't have, but she had disobeyed and now she was afraid of the beating that she would receive as a reprocussion.

open for interaction

Last edited:
cnmbwjx-Yokai-Monster-Girls-Anime-5215942.jpgTeru/Toru Kaizanni
"Clubs..."

Teru stood in the midst of the school halls with students passing around them, her hands on her hips as a third hand rubbed at her chin thoughtfully.

Their time out eating had been more of a mixed bag then she had anticipated. While she had found out plenty about a number of their fellow students, there was also plenty of stuff that she had missed out on as well. She had been right there, ready to mingle and discover. She'd had her game face firmly established, and a sweet pair of ears ready to devour every conversation within a ten foot radius. Heck, she'd even gone so far as to try dragging the flower boy into the conversation. But there was only one thing that she'd underestimated during her setup phase, one singular thing that she'd miscalculated which had sunk her plans a noticeable amount.

She'd underestimated just how hungry she was.

Oh she put up resistance of course, but once she'd finished that big ol burger she found herself back at the counter ordering another one before she even realized she'd stood up. Usually Toru would pitch in asking her to slow down with her feasting, but alas... her baby sister didn't look up even once from her notepad. Without the idea of Placebo there to stimulate her workaholic tendencies, she'd kept her head down in her work for the entire time. As a result, by the time Teru was finished chowing down Lunch had already ended.

Despite missing a few steps, Teru considered that meal a success. She'd managed to introduce herself to some students, even if she'd missed the mark with others. But Teru was one who tended to look on the bright side, she didn't have time for worrying like that. If there was one thing she'd learned from their Mom, it was that focusing on the negative could ruin your health in more ways than one. Constantly trying to invigorate her awkward sweetheart of a sister had been one of her many methods of diverting her attention from the negative aspect of life, and she wasn't planning on stopping any time soon.

Part of that also manifested once classes had ended for the day, as they were packing up the announcements had issued forth a fairly intriguing idea.

"Clubs..." she muttered again whilst drumming her fingers on her satchel

They'd never gone to clubs before, as their time frames had never allowed it beforehand. Before mother had to leave for her work, she'd hounded her daughters through personalized study sessions, citing that the school wasn't nearly hard enough to foster a proper mental aptitude. But now she was off doing work abroad, only recently being satisfied by the quality of results that both of the twins had begun delivering. With her absence brought large gaps in their schedule that had only been accentuated by the rescheduling of classes do to what Teru had titled as the Tearjerker Incident.

They'd never joined a club before, but now was the perfect opportunity to do so. But which one though? Having found a list of available clubs, Teru's near limitless confidence was tested upon the sharp bedrock of options. Her eyes darted from listing to listing, initially considering if she'd somehow be able to sign up for all of them. But that was impossible, no matter how much she wanted her sister to meet others, Teru wasn't stubborn enough to think they could be in that many places doing that much work at the same time. She forced herself to think back to mother's lessons on scheduling, on how the human body was unfortunately unable to push itself beyond its limits without a quirk or surgery. For those who lacked one or the other, many ambitions could only be so feasible.

Which is why she decided to start small, the Homecoming Committee should only be a viable assembly up until the event itself. Seeing as they weren't planning on running for homecoming Queen like so many of their classmates, Teru figured that utilizing their skills for marking the entire event as a whole would leave far more of an impression. After accumulating some decent experience with club-like gatherings, she figured she'd be able to join an actual one with far more clarity.

Soon she found herself outside of Buefort's office, memorizing Mirana's contact information whilst digging into her pocket. It was at this point that she finally heard the sounds of Toru's pen stop, and she looked over her shoulder to find her sister looking over a long list of ingredients she'd painstakingly drawn along the edge of a hyper detailed set of schematics.

"Right... right..." Toru swallowed nervously before slowly hazarding a smile at her work "this... this should be good... y-yeah."

"Finally finished up with that?" Teru asked, causing her sibling to yelp in shock as she moved to hide the schematic against her chest.

"I-It's just... one part." Toru murmured while casting her gaze to the ground "but... should be good... perfect..."

Teru shook her head while whipping out her phone, "Honestly, baby sis, you went ahead and made an entire day of school for that."

Toru frowned before looking back at her, "N-Not a baby... we were born at exactly the same-... what are you doing?"

Typing in Mirana's number, Teru smirked at her sister, "Clubs, little sis... signing up for Clubs."

Eyes growing wide with terror, Toru tried turning back even further, "Y-You what!?!"

With one hand leaning against the wall, Teru put her phone to her ear, "Hey hey? This Miss Vantol? I'm calling about the Homecoming Planning Committee, me and my sis are totally up for joining up."

"W-What are you doing?!?" Toru stammered, only for Teru to reach a hand over and rub her head affectionately

( Frostbuny Frostbuny )

Aqua Florentine
1587561508179.png
Lunch ended way to fast in Aqua's opinion, the various conversations she partook in and the whole situation that happened at the training grounds took to much time and by the time the group had even made it to the open field, it was already time to head back. The whole lunch trip was a disaster if she was being honest the only thing she succeeded in was meeting Evan, she made not Felix and Felix feel uncomfortable, had wasted most of their lunch and had not even found out not Felix's name. Today really could not have gone worse in Aqua's eyes the morning had been so boring and the two of her fellow classmates that she knew she had already managed to make them feel uncomfortable if not worse, Aqua just wanted to go hide in a box and ignore the rest of the day.

Luckily for Aqua the rest of classes were rather uneventful, and Aqua got a good sleep through most of them so the boredom never got a good chance to set in again. The sounds of the microphone turning on and the announcements are what woke Aqua up and she was glad they did as the two main parts of it excited the girl, she already knew about open house thanks to her brother. Homecoming, on the other hand, was something she didn't know about but she was excited the second it got mentioned and the girl was going to pull out all the stops she could think of to try and become the queen, even if she was already at the disadvantage of being a week late. The thoughts of someone asking her to homecoming made butterflies erupt in the girl's stomach as the image of Evan quickly poped in her head before she crushed the thought, she nearly knew him like she would have a chance...not that she wasn't going to try and even if he doesn't ask her Aqua wasn't the type to let someone else take the lead so if worse comes to worst she would ask him.

Leaving the classroom the thought she had crushed had swiftly returned to her mind as Evan himself came into sight and with a playful wink told the girl he would catch her later. All Aqua could do to stop herself from no doubt embarrassing herself was to avert her gaze to the floor, her face turning bright red as she did and she gave a slight wave toward Evan. Aqua couldn't even bring herself to say anything to him the sight of him winking at her just played over and over in her head as the butterfly returned. She wasn't sure what these emotions swelling up inside her were but she didn't mind them, actually, she quite liked them. Aqua pulled her phone out from her pocket and swiftly left the school's main building she had a phone call to make.

Aqua had always been close to her parents she always told them everything and came to them if she needed anything and while she wasn't sure how they would react it was easier to talk to her fathers about this than her brother, who she thought would just pry out who made her discover boys and no doubt pick a fight with him for it which Aqua refused to let happen. Then again knowing her parents they might just do the same. Aqua hesitated for a moment before swiftly dialling her dad's number. Aqua having two father's had a simple system to refer to one of them as dad and the other as papa.

"Hey sweetpea schools over already huh, I'm just finishing up at work if you want I can come to pick you up and you can tell me all about it." Dad's voice was sweet and carefree despite the fact Aqua could hear some frantic typing come from him, he clearly wasn't about to finish up but he would always leave work at the moments notice if either of his kids wanted him to Aqua guessed it was the advantage of being his own boss. "Yeah school's just finished but I'm thinking of joining a club so you can take your time I'll make my own way home." Aqua did her best to keep her voice as natural as normal but the nervousness made that difficult. "That's good to hear, so why are you ringing me? Wait no let me guess you're missing your dear old dad." The sound of a laugh coming from Aqua. "You know me too well, but no I've got something important to talk to you about." Aqua continued not giving him a chance to respond. "So I met this boy and he gives me a really weird feeling in my stomach and my cheeks feel hot and I don't really know what it all means." Aqua finally stopped talking and was just met with silence on the other end, even the sound of the keyboard had stopped and after a few seconds Aqua spoke up again. "You still there?" The question spurred a response. "Yeah...I am sweetpea we'll talk about this at home it'll be easier that way." There was a hint of nervousness in her dad's voice, while Aqua had a slight idea on what dating was she had never experienced it herself nor had she experienced romance. "Anyhow we'll talk later sweetpea." Just like that the conversation was over and the phone was hung up.

Looking down at her phone a slight look of confusion crossed her face she wasn't sure why her father was nervous but she had another job on her mind. Heading to the principles office to find the board outside it she looked for the information on Mirana's contract information as Aqua wanted to join the homecoming planning committee. Finding the number and writing it down Aqua left and went outside again before calling the number but it seemed it was already in use so as such Aqua decided a text would work just as well. "Hello Miss Mirana, my name is Aqua Florentine a Freshman and I was hoping to join the homecoming planning committee. Please feel free to get in contact with me on this number or my email Imnotceartiveenoughtothinkthisuponthespot@help,com I hope to hear from you soon!" With that sent Aqua could only wait and hope the name Mirana rang a bell with Aqua for some reason she vaguely remembered her brother talk about her every now and again.

Interactions:
Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Frostbuny Frostbuny

Mirana

She was seeing red. Beaufort sat fat and happy behind his desk as if he didn't just demolish the only piece of joy Rana had left in this sick world. She slammed her hands down on his desk and brought her face closer to him, if only for him to see the rage boiling behind her eyes. "How dare you invite people to the committee? That is my responsibility! I don't need some lazy, good for nothing-"

Bzzt! Bzzt! Bzzt!

Rana's phone buzzed loudly in her pocket. With an aggravated groan, she pulled it out to see a number she didn't recognize. She answered it swiftly and put it to her ear. She heard a girl's voice carry with a haughtiness she didn't expect out of the worthless students that milled around the place. Mirana straightened her posture and cleared her throat. "Yeah, this is she," she answered. She shot a fiery glance at Beaufort, and he put his hands up in surrender. His smile never left his face, and Rana wanted to rip it off. "If you're interested, I set up in one of the study rooms in the library. Second door. You better not be late," she growled the last of her words out before hanging up. "This isn't over, Beaufort. You'll be seeing me tomorrow."

Mirana left the room with anger weighing on her shoulders. Her boots clomped on the floor with every step, and her jeans were causing too much friction on the scales on her thighs as she walked with a determined speed. The one day she wore jeans instead of shorts and it had to be the one day she couldn't take her time. Mirana thought about all the ways she could kill the fatass; the amount of rage her principal filled her with was a constant since she started high school. She got into all sorts of trouble when she was a freshman; it was almost an everyday thing for her. Picking fights with the seniors, screaming at the other freshies when they got in her way. Rana could imagine Beaufort probably held some affection for the girl as they built their relationship over the years. He was nothing but a fat nuisance to Rana, but he was the sole reason she hadn't been kicked out of the school yet. I'll let him live another day.

She entered the library and rolled her eyes at all the students sitting around doing their homework. None of them mattered, they were all blurred faces to Mirana. She pushed the door open to the study room and threw her bag on the table in the center. She usually locked the door behind her, but now she was expecting company. Her stomach turned as she ripped a page out of her notebook and wrote "HOCO Committee" in big letters. She taped it to the door and then slammed it shut. Rana pulled out her laptop and pulled up all the ideas she already had planned on a document. Her cursor blinked at her, almost mockingly. You can't plan the whole thing yourself, dumbass. She muttered shut up to herself before pulling out a couple resources from her bag. It was color swatches she stole form their local Walmart. She couldn't decide on what colors to use, and she couldn't even pick a theme to match the colors up to.

Taking on homecoming was a personal challenge for her. Rana hated people, but she wanted to be a hero above all else. She would have to learn to understand her peers before she could go into the real world and help them. HOCO Committee was supposed to help her overcome her anger in a final attempt to do something nice for the school. Of course it was a wasted effort, there was no helping Mirana. She knew Beaufort had to step in to invite people because she would never invite people to help her on her own. She knew this, but the fact ate at her skin like an infection.

Her phoned buzzed again, but this time with a text message. Rana groaned even louder before responding promptly. "Library study room, door 2. I won't open it if you're late." She tossed her phone to the side of her laptop and went back to staring at the blinking cursor. These fuckers better show up fast.

Amaryllis

As they day came to a close, Amie knew she had to go to her punishment. The anxiety rolled around in her tummy, and she felt cold sweats break out from her pores. She has never been in serious trouble like this, and she feared she was going to fuck up in a big way some how. She took small steps towards the place she was supposed to fix. Her bones shook beneath her skin. This was going to be the worst walk of her life. She tried to tune out the voices around her and focus on floor tiles. They were dirty and smudged with everyone's sneakers. She felt bad for the janitors of the school. They were probably underpaid and unappreciated.

She would have to face Nikkolaüs when she got outside. Amie felt bad for over reacting earlier, but what he did was really selfish and she needed to stand up for herself more. Don't forgive him just because you think he's cute. Amaryllis blushed deeply at the thought. She didn't know what she was going to do about it. She would have to close her eyes when talking to him, or cover his face with her hand. Or maybe just face the other way and summon the image of Danny DeVito in his place. These were all excellent ideas, but Amie knew they were ridiculous if she were to actually execute them. "Just be a grown up about it and stand your ground," she chastised herself quietly under her breath. She filled her lungs to their maximum before opening the door to outside.

She expected some sort of dramatic anxiety to drown her as she stepped into the sun, but she was still filled with the quiet humming in her bones that she usually felt. She could handle this. She seemed to be the first person out there, so that was a plus as well. Her legs carried her over to where a bunch of supplies seemed to be sat. Instead she found the sleeping figure of the one person she dreaded talking to. "Nikkolaüs! Oh my god- why are you shirtless!" her voice raised ten octaves as she turned on her heel to look away from him. The blood was rushing to her cheeks, and she could hear her heartbeat in her ears. This is not what she was expecting to find when she came out here.

She turned her head slightly to peak back at him. His entire torso seemed- disfigured. Amie approached carefully to see what was wrong with him. The left side of his body was almost entirely black. It looked like tar coated it, but it had red cracks running through it. Amie sat beside him, a frown pulling at her face. It looked painful. And the right side was so no better. She didn't need to be a genius to know the pink bubbling scar from his shoulder and down his chest was caused by her. When he had saved her. First Maddie, now Nikkolaüs too. She felt sick. She raised her hand carefully. It shook as it hovered above the skin. "Why didn't you mention...?" her voice was no louder than a whisper. No one was around to hear her, but she felt like she needed to be careful with how she spoke. As if this was some secret she was never meant to come across.

Yakov011001 Yakov011001 GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Rhino Schneider Rhino Schneider

Von Cruz
The school bell sang lazily as it signaled the end of the final class.​
Another boring day.
Well, that was how it usually went. Von didn’t really have anything to look forward to at school since he wasn’t even in a club, nor had he ever been in one during his entire three years of attending high school. Usually, the dark-skinned student would either head home right away or go to the library to study, but on a whim, he decided to look around for a bit.​
Maybe something interesting’s around.
He expected to see a little something, with homecoming coming up and all. Von pretended to not care much for the dance, but with his senior year approaching quickly, he couldn’t help but feel a bit anxious by the fact that he had little to no fond memories of high school. Not that he had any sour ones—it was just that his school life was somewhat bland, since he avoided most events for no particular reason at all. (Von usually stays home and plays games with his online friends.)​
The junior dawdled around the school building, letting his eyes wander and rest from time to time. (He’d also momentarily slide around on the ground by using his friction quirk.) There really wasn’t much to see, really, since the school was a bit barren. He wished that he attended a prestigious and fancy school, but unfortunately for him, he neither had the great power nor the money for that.​
Finally, he decided that nothing was really worthwhile. That’s what he expected anyway. Von Cruz continued cruising through the hall until he breezed past a certain door with a sign labeled “B.U. NEWS CLUB.” The student’s eyes momentarily drifted by the paper, not entirely taking the words in. He continued walking for a second or two, thinking nothing of it, until he realized that he’d never heard of such a club before. Huh, a new club? He stopped before tottering a few steps backwards until he was right in front of the sign. Whoever did this sure did it in a hurry, yeesh.
Von had never really concerned himself with school matters, so he was pretty unaware of what was going on most of the time. Actually, he only thought of himself and primarily focused on his own grades. This time around, though, he decided to give it a try, since he felt a bit guilty not having contributed anything to school despite being a junior. Maybe he might make some nice school memories to reminisce about in his later years, too. And there was always the bonus of it helping his future applications.​
The blue-eyed junior peered into the room to see what it had to offer. To his slight disappointment, there was only one student was in the dusty room, but he saw that the orange-haired male had prepared food and drinks as well. He couldn’t help but feel a little pity for the other guy, but he also almost laughed at the sight. However, Von decided to give it a go.
He stepped inside the room and flashed a quick smile at the other student. “Hey,” he said nonchalantly.​

Ashley Robinson

Ashley was walking home, thinking about that boy that asked him to homecoming. "He was really cute, I think his nervousness added to his cuteness" She said to herself. She was blushing just a little bit, but smacked her cheeks and told herself to stop being a horny fuck. Ashley's mom would text her, asking her to pick up some groceries for dinner, because1587584505638.png her dad missed a few things. Ashley didn't have anything to do, so she went to the holy grail of grocery store's, Giant. She got as much giant brand mac and cheese boxes that she could find. Ashley also got the things her dad missed, potato's carrots, chicken. Seemed like they were having curry tonight. Then her sister started texting her. "Hey, Ashley! I want to post a picture of myself that I took a while ago, but I don't think it's all that good, check it out for me" Her sister texted, along with a photo of herself. Her sister always looked good, but Ashley never told her that, Alice had a big enough ego already. "Looking good sis" Ashley responded. Wish I was as pretty Ashley though to herself, but she shook her head. She knew that think like that, but compared to her sister, Ashley couldn't compare. She walked out of the grocery store after paying, and walked home. At least curry was on the menu tonight, Ashley loved curry.

“Why did we have to move to this dumb place?” Riley muttered as he looked at his phone. He had recently moved to the same location as his younger brother. But Alex didn’t know that quite yet. Sienna (His mom) had been encouraging Riley to go outside and explore the new neighbourhood. So Riley took her advice and headed out. He walked down a path

way and bumped into a girl. “Sorry Hot stuff” Riley winked and then continued to walk to the school he looked around a bit and watched everyone around him. His new class mates. Everyone looked rather interesting . And he was excited to get to know them. So he could pull his tricks. Robbery? Graffiti ? You name it Riley’s properly been involved with it. Nessi Nessi

"I'd refrain from getting too close, Miss Kavlev," Victor piped up. "He's known for waking up--" He paused, seemingly looking for some word beyond his reach. "violently."

Almost on cue, Nikkolaüs took a deep breath. In doing so, he accidentally pushed his burn into Amaryllis. Reacting immediately, his eyes were suddenly wide open and he dived into a roll from his sitting position off to the side. He scooped up a stray rake and was crouched down and had it pointed towards Amaryllis. A fraction of a second, it was. His eyes were fixed on her with unwavering malicious intent.

"Amaryllis?" His shoulders relaxed, and he dropped the rake. "Don't fuckin' sneak up on me like that, Jesus!" Then all the energy he had in that moment was gone.

His eyes softened and drooped, seemingly losing colour. He dropped from his crouched position onto his hands and knees. He had just woke up, so he wasn't all there; that was until he remembered something just a little important. His left hand reached up to feel his scars, he wasn't dressed. She had no doubt seen them. Keeping his body low to the ground he turned away from her, and grabbed his shirt just on his left. He slipped it on silently before standing up.

"We've got work to do," He said, not having turned around to look at her. He picked up the rake he had dropped. "We should get started."

Frostbuny Frostbuny

original.jpg
"I've finally made it back! Oh come here floor!"

Ulrich was glad to be back, both in America, and on solid ground again. He got on his knees and started kissing the floor of the air port. That flight was garbage, and his cheap father would be getting some words about upgrading to first class on the way back.

"It's not like we don't have the money." He finished his thoughts.

He
retrieved his phone and took it off airplane mode, as he approached the Starbucks they had ready for the people experiencing jet lag. He checked his Instagram feed, and found something he liked.

"Goddamn, Alice," He chuckled to himself, as he liked her most recent picture. "Double cheeked up, on a Monday afternoon."

He continued for some bit of time, seeing what he missed from all his friends and the like over the long-ass flight. Taking his coffee from the barista he proceeded to mutilate it with cream and sugar, and took off to find whomever would be waiting for him at the front gate. He shot a text to Alice, letting her know that he'd made it safe. They had left at different time, as his father had asked him to take care of some business before he had boarded. It was cute, really; when Alice had asked him to text her when he made it. Like she was afraid he'd die on the flight over. After a moment, he had walked out of the front gate with his bag in tow, and was surprised to find who was there to greet him.

"Ma!? What're you doing here? I thought you'd be working!" He dropped his bag and hugged her tight. "You took the day off for me!?" He sarcastically feigned a flabbergasted tone, and she chuckled in response.

"I took today off for myself," She pulled away from Ulrich's hug to look up to him. "You just happened to be on your way in," She smiled a smug smile. "Now, let's get you home, boy."

Amaryllis

A strange voice gave her a warning, but it was already too late to have any use. Nikkolaüs awoke with an urgency, jumping up with a speed Amie didn't know he was capable of. Her eyes widened as she fell back onto her butt, her anxiety shooting up her veins in shock. Nikkolaüs was holding the rake towards her like he was ready to decapitate her. The look of realization that fell across his features clenched Amaryllis' heart tightly. She didn't mean to sneak up on him, or cause him to awaken with fear clouding his vision. What has he gone through to wake up like this? The thought was soft and it surprised Amie that it had even occurred to begin with. Her worry was trumping her anger for him. I can't stay mad at him.

His posture stiffened as he faced away from her. His scars were hidden form view now, but she knew what she saw. Amie stood with a shy bravery. She approached Nikkolaüs carefully, and gently placed her hand on his back. "Nikkolaüs," she spoke, her voice louder than her usual mumble. "It's okay. You can t-trust me." She wound her fingers around the fabric of his shirt and pulled slightly, enough to show she wanted him to turn around and face her without having to explicitly say so. Her cheeks were warm, and the heat poured down her neck and splashed across her shoulders. What she was doing was embarrassing, she knew this. But she couldn't stop herself from wanting to act and show compassion. She needed to apologize too for hurting him. The skin where her tears fell - it used to be normal. She had ruined the only flesh across his torso that wasn't marred, and she felt so disappointed in herself for losing control of her quirk. She pulled tighter on the fabric, her fingers hurting from the grip she had on it. "I'm so sorry. I hurt you. I saw it, the scar. I did that to you," her voice choked as a sob threatened to fall from her lips. Her eyes watered with tears. She can't cry, she can't let herself hurt him more. She tilted her head up to the sun and angrily blinked her eyes until the drops went away.

I don't want to cry anymore.

Yakov011001 Yakov011001

Nikkolaüs tensed at her initial touch, but he then relaxed as he listened to her words. He sighed and hunched over just a tad. Turning to face her, Nikkolaüs lightly took her hand and pulled it from his shirt. He gently released it and stepped just that little bit closer. Can't believe I'm fuckin' doing this. It was a rather intimate distance now. Hardly a foot between them, he removed his glasses and stripped himself of his shirt once more, and gave her more time to see beyond what she thought she had done.

"See this?" He turned his left arm upwards, pointing to several thin lines on his forearm. "Metal contact burns, from working on my gauntlets. And this?" He pointed to the inside of he right bicep, where there was a small circular chunk of his arm missing. "Blew up my swords during maintenance, put a three foot long rod straight through me."

Nikkolaüs continued down the whole of his body, describing numerous scars from his work. All accrued in the last six months. There was one though, he held off on. Until the last moment.

"This though," He poked the scab that Amaryllis had burned into him. "Just a small acid burn, nothing serious really. I'll never forget how I got it, though. It was the first time I'd been able to help someone in trouble. For a moment I even felt like a real hero."

He sighed to himself, where was he going with this? Oh, right.

"Amaryllis, what's important to understand is that these scars I have I obtained of my own volition, and you were no different. It was my choice to take this, because I wanted to help you." He stood there, with his shirt and glasses in his hands as the hung down just between the two of them. "It wasn't your fault, I promise."

Frostbuny Frostbuny

Amaryllis

As he turned, her heart throbbed loudly behind he rears. She felt like she couldn't breathe with the close proximity. She could see his face closer, all the angles and dips and shadows. She could see his scars fully on display, and she listened attentively as he described each one to her. She archived every word he said, repeating it to herself in her head so she would never forget. He was a living art piece, a million details etched into every inch of his skin. Amaryllis didn't deserve to hear his stories as intimately as he describes them. From the day he saved her in the field to now, listing off his injuries as if he owed her even a second of an explanation.

His words were so kind, so absent of regret that Amie almost believed them. She scarred him permanently, but he acted as if he poured the tears onto his own body. "Nikkolaüs," she whispered. She placed her fingers carefully in the center of his neck, she could feel his pulse racing beneath her fingertips. There was a little hole there that she fixated on, and she heard gentle whistles every time he spoke. She was so close to him, but it wasn't close enough. Her chest ached as she leaned in to his space, sliding her hand down his neck and chest until it reached the nasty dark scar on his side. Her fingers traced the lines and cracks along it. "What are these then? Where did these come from?"

Her skin was melting. This was the closest Amaryllis had ever been to a boy, and now she was touching him with a privilege she was sure she didn't have. Her hands shook, but her eyes devoured the sight with a hunger. She wanted to know more about Nikkolaüs, about his cars and the little stories he told her. She wanted all of him, and the greed clogged her senses. She raised her other hand to gently touch the scars under her eyes, the tear drops that were the same burning peach as Nikkolaüs'. She felt connected like that, somehow. A tie between them. Madeline had the same scar on her arm, the same shade and origin. Amie knew what she felt for the both of them was the realest emotions to ever seize her. They were the only two people alive that were willing to throw themselves in harm's way to help her. There were others too, that helped. But no one else except for them risked the burn of her tears and carried the mark of their sacrifice with pride and affection.

She wondered what this emotion was called. But she knew she wanted more of it.

Yakov011001 Yakov011001

"This?" He tapped the copper piece. "Ah, this is just, a thing. Nothing important. But--" He looked down to where her hand was against his side.

They were practically right up against each other, and Nikkolaüs had the privilege of looking deep into her eyes. Suddenly he wanted more of her, and he didn't do so well in the self-control department. He slowly but surely brought his hand down to meet hers, that hand that so tenderly traced over his rubberized 'skin'.

"This, this was from my brother. When I said he had scarred me, I wasn't kidding. Permanently seared an industrial adhesive into my skin. My nerves? Fried, can't feel a damn thing right there. I imagine it'd hurt though. The cracks, and splinters in it. The tar doesn't grow with me, so as I've gotten older, my growing skin has pulled that tar apart. Not dissimilar to stress cracks in the sidewalk."

He pulled her hand up just a bit closer to his chest, and stepped in as close as he could. He cleared his throat, and made to talk about what had been on his mind all morning.

"Amaryllis, I wanted to say that I am sorry for this morning. I overstepped my bounds and spoke for you, even though you didn't want my help. I was being overzealous and self-righteous. Do you think you could forgive me?"

Frostbuny Frostbuny

With how his day was going, Felix was beginning to feel like all the luck his life had to offer was going to be spent within 24 hours. He never wanted to enter the field, and by some blessing of timing, the school bell rung before Aqua could lead them off with another stranger. He recognized the pure intention - it brought him to a point where he had to wonder why he was so cagey about enjoying those sort of things. The thought of what he had to do after school and why quelled that curiosity immediately; thinking any further wouldn't do him any good.

He spent the day's remaining classes staring at clocks ticking away on walls, scribbling both notes and doodles in his notebooks, and zoning in and out of the lectures being given. Even so, the time passed far too quickly, and before long, the day was over. That meant that there was one thing left for him to do, and he still how no idea how he was going to go about it. To top it all off he had to work with two people who'd been hurt- who he'd hurt. They could say whatever they wanted, in his own mind, he knew that he was the catalyst - that was a tied fact that had terrified him long before high school was even a prospect. It was just the nature of his quirk, and there was no way around it.

Felix wheeled out of his classroom as he had for the past week, knowing full well his path would take him to the back of the school rather than the front. He hoping no one would know what that meant - that him going a different way that usual wouldn't reveal his part in everything that had happened... It was how every glance felt, every single one. It made the trek to the field feel longer than it actually was, and there were a few times where he actually couldn't wait to get there. He ebbed and flowed with the crowds milling to clubs, moving slow with them and speeding up when he could, all until he reached the door that led outside.

The boy sighed as he slowed at the door and observed the light that peaked in unobstructed by tarps. It was warm in the hallway due to how the tarps collected heat, but Felix still felt numb with anxiety. It would all be alright in the end, but he had to walk out there first.

That was going to suck.

It took a bit of mental prep, but eventually he stood with a soft hiss of pain. It made his legs shake, but with enough outward focus it would numb eventually. He slung his bag over his shoulder, making it was secure enough to not slip off, and then bent over to fold up his wheelchair before heading outside. He had no idea where else to put it, so his only play was to place it against the wall until it was time to go home. With practiced ease, the devise was flattened, and he lifted it with a huff before pushing out into the afternoon sun.

With only one glance, he could see that he was the last one there; Nikkolaüs and Amaryllis were standing together, doing something that was obscured from his vision. With a pang of panic he thought that they were already planning, which while not particularly a bad thing, would've been a slight on his part. He set down and slid his chair against the wall while trying to quell the trembling the pain was causing. Every single movement was unpleasant in an indescribable way, but he was determined. He needed to make up for his mistake, and as agonizing as it could be, a little bit of pain wouldn't kill him.

Felix made his way over quietly, trying to make himself appear smaller than he already was in the open air. He couldn't decide if it was better to look at the two older students or to keep his eyes on the ground, causing him to look around with uncertainty the entire way there. That was until he saw the path that had been started. He knew that he'd been late, but he wasn't that late. He was five minutes behind the other two, tops, yet it seemed like a head start had already been made on their project. He wondered if a teacher or another crew had started it, but then he remembered the words that had been spoken that morning. With how much he paid attention to others, it was hard to forget.

He slowed as he drew near, suspicion and a twinge of anger beginning to pull at it him. He kept his hands on his bag as a way of grounding himself, and he hardly noticed that Nikkolaüs was shirtless until he was only feet away. He had expected it, but seeing the closeness between the two was enough to prove that he shouldn't ask. No, he had a different question. Their conversation wasn't his business, but the work they had to do was.

He eventually cleared his throat, both to announce his presence and to keep his voice from cracking as he asked as evenly as possible, "Who did that?" His question was joined by him vaguely gesturing with his head and eyes to the started path. It was asked with curiosity, and hopefully that's all it would be.

Frostbuny Frostbuny Yakov011001 Yakov011001

Nikkolaüs jolted at the sudden arrival of Felix Zion. Pulling away from Amaryllis, he swiftly put his shirt back on in the same motion. There was a slight scowl on his face. He didn't enjoy being interrupted, especially not now. He put on a nice face though, it's not this lad's fault, he was just following orders.

"Right, Mister Zion, glad you could join us! I see you've left your chair behind as well, an impressive show of your strength I say," Nikkolaüs cleared his throat. "Amaryllis and I were just talking about uhhhh--the stonework! Yes, the stonework," He tried transitioning awkwardly. "I took the liberty of finishing all that for the lot of us, so really we just need to focus on the yard work together."

Despite the lack of finesse upon answering Felix when he first arrived, Nikkolaüs was now once again in control of the situation and began delivering on the plan. He put on his glasses and scanned the yard.

"We've been provided with a number of tools to aid us, dirt rakes, seed spreaders, spades, as well as seeds to replace the lost grass and flowers. As I have been told I have a distinct lack of delicacy outside the realm of the mechanical, it'd be best for you two to tend to the replanting of the flowers; in the meantime, I will refill the holes with the new compost we've been provided, and spread the grass seeds," He laid out the plan quick and concise; though, he had one more thing to add. "Of course, I know the two of you might not take well to me ordering the lot of you around, so I implore you to let me know if either of you are unsatisfied with the details."

Nikkolaüs learned his lesson from this morning, and after that moment he had with Amaryllis he wished to never get on her bad side again. It wasn't very fun. As for Felix, Nikkolaüs needed to get on his good side. He had a way to help solve the issues of Felix's quirk, but as it stands right now, Nikkolaüs doubted Felix would be very accepting of his help.

Nikkolaüs once more looked to Amaryllis. He just... liked doing it. When he did, his muscles relaxed and his mind slowed the fuck down. He kinda wished that Felix never showed up. Then again, who knows what he'd haul off and do. He knew what was going on now, in his heart he knew. But he also knew that it wasn't for him, that whole deal. All he needed was his work, and he'd be fine. Besides, she was leaning towards Madeline anyway, right? He sighed and placed a palm over his forehead. This is giving me a damn headache.

Frostbuny Frostbuny EdgyCryptid EdgyCryptid

Ray Florentine
EEQI-rtXoAAKr4y.jpg

Ray's day had been nothing new in fact it had been basically the same for the past three years now he went to school, got bored in class and spent most the time messing with his classmates. Lunchtime he tried picking a fight with a few juniors who didn't want any of it, it seemed that Ray's reputation had begun circulating around the school along with the fact that he wasn't someone you wanted to fight with which meant for the whole first week his days had been dull. Ray was strange compared to most in that regard he loved to fight, in fact, his whole school life had been a continuation of fighting age didn't matter to him he wanted to be known as the top dog in the school and the way he was going to do it was with his two fists and it had slowly been working. Ray didn't have the strongest quirk he knew that just looking at quirks when being compared to his, his little sister's quirk was stronger and she was only a freshman but all that meant for Ray was that he put twice as much work into his body then most did.

Ray’s lunchtime today had been the most eventful all week while he failed to start a fight with a group of juniors it turns out that two individuals that he had a fight against during the last school year wanted a round two. Which for Ray just meant he could have some fun or at least he hoped that was the case, as it turned out the two were complete weaklings and the fight didn’t last very long. However, during the fight, the two did manage to get a pretty hit onto Ray’s face and ended up giving him a nasty cut on his face. The rest of the day was dull for Ray all the way up until the end of class nothing really happened he just kept his head down and hid his face from any of the teachers, even if they did see him not like they prove how he got the injury.

The announcements caused Ray to roll his eyes open house and homecoming again, he wasn’t that bothered by open house Ray and his parents got along rather well and his parents for the past three years haven’t embarrassed him yet. Homecoming, on the other hand, was something that Ray had zero interest in he had skipped them all so far. He didn’t care about becoming the homeroom king, not in the slightest but this year he was slightly more interested because of the person running the homecoming committee Mirana Vantol. A fellow senior and one of the few people who Ray actually gets along with. Despite the fact she’s well known to be bitchy and without a filter, Ray just finds that a good thing he prefers people that are real rather than those that try and fake a persona not to mention her stunning face and body definitely make it worth sticking around her Ray would love to get a piece of that one day.

As Ray’s mind begun wandering his phone brought him back into reality it was a text from his dad, the two simple words caused a shiver to go down Ray’s spin. “It happened!” Those words Ray knew what they meant it had been something that he and his dad set up the moment Aqua was going to start high school, it was the code word that Aqua has discovered boys. The first thought that crossed Ray’s mind was that he was going to break the guy’s legs but that quickly changed if Aqua wanted to date someone that was cool she was old enough, but Ray would need to vet him first which meant Ray needed to figure out who he was and the best way to do that was Aqua herself. Pulling out his phone Ray begun messaging Aqua.

Aqua Florentine
1587658120296.png
The message back from Mirana was extremely quick which made the tiny girl happy she didn’t have to wait around for long and had successfully managed to join the committee...she hoped, she wasn’t sure if they were some sort of test or something she would have to pass when she got to the library but either way Aqua was happy and would give it her all. Now she just had one main problem to overcome...she had no idea where the library was. She decided she would aimlessly wander to start off with it worked well enough at lunchtime so it might work now.

The sound of Aqua’s phone buzzing stopped her in her tracks. It was her brother which was perfect timing as it meant that she could ask him for directions. “Yo sis you found a club to join yet? You know how to contact me if you need anything.” It was a simple text but it made Aqua happy that her brother was looking out for her “Yeah I’m going to join the homecoming committee.” This text was meant with silence for a good few minutes before it finally got a response. “Oh shit no way! Where they meeting? I plan to do the same.” The response caught Aqua off guard she knew her brother had bailed on the other homecomings did he just want to join it to be able to spend some time with Aqua, the smile on the girls face extended she couldn’t have been happier if that was the case. “Library study room, door 2 but I don’t know where it is.” Aqua received the next message instantly. “Don’t worry about it meet me at the school’s entrance we can go together.” With that messaging over Aqua quickly headed to the school’s entrance and the Florentine duo untied.

Aqua & Ray Florentine

As the brother and sister pair united Aqua jumped up and gave Ray a huge causing an embarrassed smile to cover his face. “How come I couldn’t find you at lunch you made me eat by myself?” Aqua said in a huff causing an eyebrow raise to come from Ray. “Oh really since I swear I saw you with two freshmen and that junior what’s his face...Alex I think.” Ray did see her at lunch but due to his aforementioned incident and the fresh cut on his lip not to mention his bad reputation, he thought it would be better to leave her alone. Aqua finally unclung herself from Ray. “Oh, I see how it is, too cool to hang with you little sister and her friend huh.” This caused a simple nod to come from Ray. “Damn fucking right I am.” With a giggle, the two set off to the library.

Ray had two things on his mind which he was fighting with, one was that he really had zero interest in homecoming and the second was how bad of a matchup Rana and Aqua were going to be, which was the real reason he was going to join the committee in the first place. Rana and Aqua couldn’t be more different and that for sure concerned Ray, in fact, it scared him Aqua isn’t the argumentative time she’d sit there and take any comment thrown at her and just bottle it up until she bursts again and Ray didn’t plan to let that happen a second time he had failed her once he wouldn’t do it again.

The as the two arrived at the library study room door two and Aqua was about to open the door Ray stopped her. “Let me do the talking to start with Rana’s...difficult at times.” Ray said despite what he was saying he had a rather mischievous look on his face. “Ray, what are you planning?” Aqua questioned before stepping back and letting him take the lead but the question got no response from Ray only a laugh. Ray didn’t have anything planned he was being genuine but he didn’t want to give Aqua a bad first impression of Rana.

Ray opened the door then glanced around the room until he saw Rana, him being part of this probably would surprise Rana as much as it did Ray. “Sup beautiful room for two more in your committee?” Ray was no doubt one of the few people confident enough to call Rana beautiful to her face no matter what mood she is in. “Oh yeah and meet my little sister.” At that point, Aqua finally chimed in. “A-aqua Florentine it’s nice to meet you.” Aqua’s voice was full of nervousness as she looked at Mirana, Aqua thought she was absolutely beautiful and found it rather difficult to talk to her.

Character Key:
Ray - Terra cotta
Aqua - Viking blue
Dad - Light Sea Green

Interactions:
Frostbuny Frostbuny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back