• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

We are approaching the first main story beat, I have a post to work on with Prrrgadilly and Vincent for the Cainhursts which will lead into it.

You'll get notice when we're moving on so don't worry!

I'll be truly home Sunday so hopefully I can hop in then :)
Gonna be driving all day tomorrow and on a plane today so not much time to write :p

sorry guys. i got hit with some hard as phuk stomach flu. gonna have me out of commission for a lil bit. a message for all of you; do not eat a lot of chicken nuggets at once. one little box and cut yourself off. don't fall for that 10 for 5 bucks. it sounds good on paper but it will ruin you! catch you guys on the flip side ;D

Mistah Mistah welxome! Good first post - if you want something to do, feel free to drop any player a PM.

Speaking of, is everyone working on something right now? No one lost and alone?

Mistah Mistah welxome! Good first post - if you want something to do, feel free to drop any player a PM.

Speaking of, is everyone working on something right now? No one lost and alone?

Thank you happy to be apart of the RP.

I mean Ban is but that's beside the point lol

What do you get when MagicPenguin has a lot of free time at work, his phone, and an internet connection?

Unreasonably long posts.

Fun ones to write, though.

Many sorries.

What do you get when MagicPenguin has a lot of free time at work, his phone, and an internet connection?

Unreasonably long posts.

Fun ones to write, though.

Many sorries.

So good! Have you got any plans for that angry Hinokah Chap? I have an idea

Thanks! No plans for anyone, not really. Everyone can feel free to do with this scene what they please. Name the characters, describe them, characterize them, etc. Have your characters present during the events or hear about it or have to deal with the aftermath of it or whatever. I feel like that Cainhurst girl is screaming for more development as well, so if no one runs with her I may bring her back myself somehow later.

It was really never specified whether anyone actually stole something from Arryn's stand while he was gone, so that's another thing someone could pursue if they wanted to.

okay, so we need to start posting some of those pirate pad collabs. we are done with the Cainhurst right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back