• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

Ugh I used to be a much better writer. Hopefully I'll get back to what I was in time.

Triple-post!

I don't know what I'm waiting for and it makes me sad, but I don't know how to get Evelynn into anything without her just being "another one in the crowd"

Avari Avari -
Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly -
Pai Chan Pai Chan -
MouseDuke MouseDuke
-
Keidivh Keidivh -
MagicPenguin MagicPenguin -
Drunkle Qrow Drunkle Qrow -
southkovenz southkovenz -
Lekiel Lekiel -
NUSKI NUSKI -
The Gunrunner The Gunrunner -
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford

Cuties, I have about two posts to go before I need all noble-borns to travel to the Grand Chapel for the Oaths of Fealty.
Then it's a skip to this evening - where we'll plan which characters are going in what direction and selecting quest lines.

then it's chapter 1.

if anyone needs more time if they're working on posts or have plans let me knowwowwww

I am concerned for Lekiel Lekiel since southkovenz southkovenz seems to have disappeared - would anyone be interested in having a secondary Hinokah character or even taking over one of the twins and making them a full character?

it'll ease the workload off me haha

Aw, give yourself more credit than that. The world-building is an impressive feat in and of itself, but now here you are writing posts to help other people figure out what to write next as well as trying to figure out how to handle all of those NPCs that need handling. Pretty impressive, all things considered.

Aw, give yourself more credit than that. The world-building is an impressive feat in and of itself, but now here you are writing posts to help other people figure out what to write next as well as trying to figure out how to handle all of those NPCs that need handling. Pretty impressive, all things considered.

2AknQwG.gif

I am concerned for Lekiel Lekiel since southkovenz southkovenz seems to have disappeared - would anyone be interested in having a secondary Hinokah character or even taking over one of the twins and making them a full character?

it'll ease the workload off me haha

Chiyoko is a silent character and her important details are written out in the CS. I feel like if worse came to worse, since she's Mitsuru's retainer and probably with her much of the time, it wouldn't be too hard for Lekiel Lekiel to take her over as a sort of NPC and write out what she does and how she responds to things around her. You wouldn't even necessarily need to write from her perspective to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back