• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

"One of those nasty brutes from Cloudtop attacked one of our guests in this city," Narcissa began. It wasn't clear when she had done it, but she had shuffled uncomfortably close to her.
"Such violence puts our truce at risk, so father wishes a swift evaluation of the facts and... An even swifter punishment."

"I require you to locate the attacker, and bring them to the Grand Chapel within the hour." Ulfric grunted, his grey eyes smouldering.
"This matter will be resolved in its entirety before the oaths are given."

Unless I'm misunderstanding something, Ulfric told Evelynn to find the attacker. The attacker was the drunk man from Cloudtop, the Hinokah city.

sorry i've been pretty mia. work is really bending me sideways due to the increased activity due to holiday season being upon us. and i've been working everyday all week and am pretty exhausted by the time i get back home and go straight to bed. then wake up and do it all over. so that's where i've been for the past week or so.

sorry i've been pretty mia. work is really bending me sideways due to the increased activity due to holiday season being upon us. and i've been working everyday all week and am pretty exhausted by the time i get back home and go straight to bed. then wake up and do it all over. so that's where i've been for the past week or so.
Don’t think The RPs too active in general at the moment

Ugh sorry. Real life.

This is what happened with our first attempt as well, bunch of drop outs and real life issues.

I dunno, maybe I'm not good at running RPs. Heh

i thought everything was running smoothly on our first attempt. it was just trying to fill in for the last one or two positions which is where people were dropping out constantly. but normally the more people you have in an RP the harder it is to maintain. this RP had 12 or 13 people in it? the longest running RP i've ever been in had 5-7 people in it.

i mean, it's holiday season. even though we still got a good big until christmas though. so i don't know what everyone's reason for slowing down is

yeah. not even updates from other players explaining their absence. that's not a good sign. I still just say Avari should remake and keep a much smaller player pool. a lot of RP's die from one person going MIA and then it creates a domino effect. i've seen it happen too many times and this is the most common way.

Part of the reason I think things like this die is because people can't figure out what to write and so they don't write anything at all. If you guys want it to keep going, just write stuff. It doesn't have to be groundbreaking or push the plot forward or whatever, but as long as people write about something happening, anything really, then it doesn't die. Whether it lives or not is kind of up to us.

Part of the reason I think things like this die is because people can't figure out what to write and so they don't write anything at all. If you guys want it to keep going, just write stuff. It doesn't have to be groundbreaking or push the plot forward or whatever, but as long as people write about something happening, anything really, then it doesn't die. Whether it lives or not is kind of up to us.
Is Evelynn supposed to be coming for your character?

No, my character and Markku are headed to the chapel for some sort of trial slash interrogation related to the altercation that took place in my post a few weeks ago. I don't know the details about what will happen in the chapel, but I'm currently assuming it's a trial and Arryn is being called as a witness.

I think your character was supposed to pick up the "defendant," the man who is accused of doing the attacking. He's from Cloudtop, associated with the Hinokah. He lost his son in the war before the peace treaty and wanted to get revenge, so he got drunk, cornered an old Cainhurst military veteran when the paladins weren't looking, and beat the snot out of him. His daughter was present and provided a sketch of the Hinokah attacker for authorities. That sketch was given to Evelynn by Ulfric and Narcissa. Evelynn was told to collect the drunk Hinokah attacker, who fled after he beat the old guy up. He's apparently still getting drunk in the Western markets.

I think that about sums up where we are right now with regards to that altercation and its aftermath.

Hello everyone.

Sorry about the silence, my dad passed away.

I wanted to just write a quick message, simply to say I won't be returning and to not wait up as I'm basically going to be insanely busy for the foreseeable future.

Feel free to reuse concepts of this RP if you want, I just ask you don't take anything directly.

Thanks.

Hello everyone.

I wanted to just write a quick message, simply to say I won't be returning and to not wait up as I'm basically going to be insanely busy for the foreseeable future.

Feel free to reuse concepts of this RP if you want, I just ask you don't take anything directly.

Thanks.

Sorry for your loss. All the best.

Hello everyone.

Thanks.
Oh my god, hon. I'm so sorry. I've never lost a parent but I've lost some really close family before. I hope you are able to surround yourself with people who love you and can help you through this trying time. My best wishes, and in my every prayer, poppet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back