• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

Might I ask how do yew gais set up the dice roll thingy :O? I thought it would be quite a simple cantrip until I clicked on it @-@.. How do you add the advantages/disadvantages and such?

Edit: I guess we're rolling the 20 sided die. Whats the Roll: only dice for _______ bit? And how did Dargo end up with a score of 16 with 13 and 6 dice rolls?

Last edited:
Might I ask how do yew gais set up the dice roll thingy :O? I thought it would be quite a simple cantrip until I clicked on it @-@.. How do you add the advantages/disadvantages and such?

Edit: I guess we're rolling the 20 sided die. Whats the Roll: only dice for _______ bit? And how did Dargo end up with a score of 16 with 13 and 6 dice rolls?

Oh I think I misremembered what he rolled hahaha, he only had to get over 5 for the win so it doesn't really matter

Markku
anigif_enhanced-30464-1403493459-9.gif

Got about three more posts around the 50% mark with various characters and lovelies --

I am available now of anyone needs me :3

Apologies for being MIA. With Thanksgiving and a good online friend passing away it's been.... Chaotic at best.
But writing should be good to do with all that's been going on. Nice change of pace. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back