• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aether: The Dark Age OOC

Avari

Four Thousand Club
OOC
Members

Prrrgadilly Prrrgadilly - Markku Elof Cainhurst
Noble Scion Noble Scion - Evelynn Von Carstaires
Pai Chan Pai Chan - Aurora | Lilith Van Der Veen
Keidivh Keidivh - Belegor Ironhammer
MagicPenguin MagicPenguin - Arryn Blacksmith
Joker987 Joker987 - Crow
Drunkle Qrow Drunkle Qrow - Ronni Redfist
southkovenz southkovenz - Chiyoko of Hinokah
Lekiel Lekiel - Mitsuru Hinokah
NUSKI NUSKI - Saeros Eli Limion
The Gunrunner The Gunrunner - Glazist Toten
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford - Marcel Brightwood
The Regal Rper The Regal Rper - Belphraus Ibern Krogar
MouseDuke MouseDuke - Alexander Von Klein

Important links and all that
Aether: The Dark Age RP

Aether: The Dark Age CS
Aehter: The Dark Age Lore Page (Always being updated!)
Aether: Location Guide

NPC GUIDE
Pirate Pad (Great tool for writing conversations with characters. Highly recommended)

Plot Synopsis

For the last five years, everyone in Aether has been having bad dreams. Nightmares of a Black Dragon surrounded by flame. The Dread Dragon God - Kolaghan the Black, slain long ago. The Church of Light has forced a cease fire between the warring human factions of Hinokah and Cainhurst, and the three groups have melded into a fledgling empire - to prepare for what many believe to be the inevitable return of the War of Cinder.

Today however, is a day of celebration for many. Akio Hinokah and Severa Cainhurst are being married in the Great Chaper of Alcamoth - to become the first King and Queen of the Aetherian Empire, and to send a message of peace across the two war torn tribes.

But shadows are gathering in the darker edges of the world...
Will peace last? What is causing the nightmares that are tormenting the population? What of the Lumen Elves? The Dwarves who face extinction? What secrets does Aether hold?

Last edited:
I'll be porting Lissa over from the old RP, but apart from that I've got about 20ish NPCs to worry about, so that'll be my fill.
Might make an NPC sheet for quick reference.

i lol'd at the start contrast between the music and the text beneath is. probably better using something from soul calibur imo :/

Finished the notable members section for the Church, Hinokah and Cainhurst.

Will add MagicPenguin MagicPenguin 's enchantment lore tonight I think

Pretty happy with Cereza's look

12c3fcb547f09a4d799e5e7ebd264ca7--fantasy-characters-female-characters.jpg

THIS MUSIC! ITS INSPIRING! O___________O LITERALLY!

I was thinking about the theme song for my character. I can usually come up with theme songs for RP's but have always found it difficult for a singular character for some reason.

Anyways, 15 seconds into this midi sounding thing *lightbulb*

Ima go listen to it for real to see if it really does get me in the mood! ^-^

I'll send you my character in pm first when I'm done :3

Also... uhhh, I dont think its likely the Empress Consort could have had her first child at 11 y.o.?

So quick question, how long ago was the Fall and is there still a war going on with the Orcs, or how recently did it end??

So quick question, how long ago was the Fall and is there still a war going on with the Orcs, or how recently did it end??

I need to check but minimum 100 years.
There's gonna be Orcs and Goblins, with the Orcs using the Goblins as fodder to attack the west on occasion. Orcs themselves are rarely seen. Of at all.

I need to check but minimum 100 years.
There's gonna be Orcs and Goblins, with the Orcs using the Goblins as fodder to attack the west on occasion. Orcs themselves are rarely seen. Of at all.

Actually let me revise that, I'll write a proper entry in a bit. But no one today has seen a Orc. Just their Goblin raiding parties.

Put my CS back up. Minimal changes were required. He's from cloudtop now instead of Alcamoth. I made him taller, because 6'4" just wasn't enough.

I hope it's alright, but I said that Hogan's Forge was tasked by the Hinokahs with designing and forging the King's new imperial crown and Hogan gave the task to Arryn. He's traveling to Alcamoth as part of the new King's retinue to represent the forge in Hogan's place because the dwarf is old and didn't want to make the trip.

If this is a problem, I'll just delete that part.

NUSKI NUSKI I'll read through in detail shortly but it won't make sense for him to have a disadvantage in Arcana. He's a mage, it comes with the package. Maybe swap that with something else, or drop the Mage part? He's got the sword thing going on anyway.

Put my CS back up. Minimal changes were required. He's from cloudtop now instead of Alcamoth. I made him taller, because 6'4" just wasn't enough.

I hope it's alright, but I said that Hogan's Forge was tasked by the Hinokahs with designing and forging the King's new imperial crown and Hogan gave the task to Arryn. He's traveling to Alcamoth as part of the new King's retinue to represent the forge in Hogan's place because the dwarf is old and didn't want to make the trip.

If this is a problem, I'll just delete that part.

Looks good on my end, I'll just wait and see if any adjustments are necessary. The crown might be a joint Hinokah/Cain thing tho. Or maybe they both have different crowns.

Since they come from such prominent houses, it seemed like a good idea that each family would have a crown pointing to their origin. Like if the families have banners or crests or something, the crowns of the Cainhurst and the Hinokah would have the likeness of their respective crest on it. This is what I had in mind when I wrote that the Hinokah tasked Hogan to make their family's crown.

Or both crowns could just have the crests blended, but they both wear crowns of the same design. Either way, like I said, if it's a problem that Arryn be the one who makes the Hinokah crown (or the blended crowns), then I can just delete that bit and have him in town for a different reason.

Since they come from such prominent houses, it seemed like a good idea that each family would have a crown pointing to their origin. Like if the families have banners or crests or something, the crowns of the Cainhurst and the Hinokah would have the likeness of their respective crest on it. This is what I had in mind when I wrote that the Hinokah tasked Hogan to make their family's crown.

Or both crowns could just have the crests blended, but they both wear crowns of the same design. Either way, like I said, if it's a problem that Arryn be the one who makes the Hinokah crown (or the blended crowns), then I can just delete that bit and have him in town for a different reason.

Perhaps the crown is actually for Severa while the Cainhursts make one for Akio? Kinda of a cultural exchange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back